Dusty's Muffler vs Brock Lesnar's Wang Sword Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I remember someone complaining that they had lost their TV deal or something. Anyways, it was still good to see and I'll continue watching it if it's on.

I still find it ironic that the very first episode of Sinclair owned ROH was filmed in Chicago Illinois yet we do not have any affiliates to even watch the show that was filmed here.

Rey should just retire at this point. The only person I wanted to see him do something with was Sin Cara, and he's gone. Maybe have him pass the mask on to someone else, but I really don't need to see him wrestle any more.

If Rey passed down the mask, how would WWE address the successor? Mysterio Jr.? II? III? Would they pull a Sin Cara and pretend it's the same Rey?

They could hire Jay Lethal and toss the mask to him...then he could be Jay Mysterio? ...or if they don't need a high flyer and Batista happened to be on his way back... Dave Mysterio? ...oh! Better yet, just give it to the Big Show and he could be the Big Mysterio! :D

They could always call up CMLL/AAA and get El Hijo del Rey Misterio. Hes got the same move-set hes just a foot taller.

[quote name='diddy310']How long has Spike been re-airing the previous week's Impact from 7-9?[/QUOTE]

I think there were some technological differences last week, so they re-ran it this week.

That Rey lawn dart scene seemed so damn real at the time. I remember my brother, a huge Rey fan at 6 or 7, crying for a few minutes after that. My dad had to console him and everything. I think that he thought he died or something afterwards.

[quote name='Scorch']Fans called the cops bc they thought the attack was legit. It was well done.[/QUOTE]

Really?!? Wow. I was 7 or 8 at the time and I totally bought it. I was a kid, it was allowed, but damn. I did not know that. Crazy well done. Thanks for that tidbit, Scorch.

Wow.

rockcooking1-pain-gain.jpg

aMtE2.jpg

iblwO7MPJGgEX.png

iRUOcF3xdfhQs.png

Man, I hope those pants are part of the wardrobe and not being worn by choice.

The Rock is heavily juiced there. And when did DJ Jazzy Jeff get so jacked?

I want to believe I look like a badass mofo when grilling like Rock does in that pic.

Also, lean, mean, buff, cut, chiseled and JAAAAAAACKED.

[quote name='neocisco']Man, I hope those pants are part of the wardrobe and not being worn by choice.

The Rock is heavily juiced there. And when did DJ Jazzy Jeff get so jacked?[/QUOTE]

Antony Mackie.

[quote name='neocisco']
1d46318db61799cddc1c9b251aaf6c16.png

In the second picture under the spoiler tag he's a dead ringer for Jazzy.[/QUOTE]

You misunderstand. I had a hard time figuring out who he was too.

[quote name='Golden Idol']You misunderstand. I had a hard time figuring out who he was too.[/QUOTE]

I knew the last one was Anthony Mackie. I'm still not convinced that's him in the second one. ;) What's the title of the movie they're shooting anyway?

[quote name='mitch079']Man, he's grilling Mae Young's baby.[/QUOTE]

:lol: That is SO wrong.

Pain and Gain. Michael Bay film.

[quote name='neocisco']I knew the last one was Anthony Mackie. I'm still not convinced that's him in the second one. ;) What's the title of the movie they're shooting anyway?

:lol: That is SO wrong.[/QUOTE]

Smackdown was good. Track it down if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: Wrestling Legend Sabu Rushed to the Hospital Before Event

Sabu -- a hardcore wrestling icon -- was rushed to the hospital before a scheduled event tonight in Pennsylvania ... TMZ has learned. Cops in Travose, PA tell TMZ they were dispatched to a hotel for a medical emergency, but wouldn't elaborate. The manager at the hotel where Sabu was staying tells TMZ the staff there felt the wrestler was intoxicated when paramedics were called. A source close to Sabu tells TMZ he had been MIA all day and promoters for an ECW reunion event he was scheduled to appear at could not get in touch with him. According to our source, Sabu had an allergic reaction to a medication he had been taking. Sabu is one of the top-billed wrestlers at the Extreme Reunion tonight, but we're told he'll be a no-show.A rep for the event tells TMZ, "Sabu was found unresponsive in his hotel room earlier today when event staff went to his room to pick him up for tonight's show. Management is currently awaiting results from his doctors to find out what actually happened."The rep continues, "All we know is that he had prior health issues that might have been a contributing factor. We're pulling for him and are very concerned for his health. We wish him the best of luck in his recovery.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/28/wrestling-sabu-rushed-hospital/

Hopefully it is just an allergic reaction and not a bigger problem.

On a different note for this slow wrestling news day, I saw this on Yahoo. Apparently, Otunga invited his fiance down to Florida (I'm guessing when he was in FCW?) and it was during this time when her family was murdered. It's about as indepth as you'd expect a Yahoo article to be, but i found it kinda interesting. Worth the post, at least.

Extreme Reunion show was awful.

Jerry Lynn v Crowbar was the match of the night, only because it was a match. Crowd fucking destroyed Shane Douglas and was so angry about the show they overlooked a decent hardcore match b/w him and 2 Cold Scorpio. Add in meaningless appearances by Kevin Sullivan and Tod Gordon, and you have a show that...oh, forget the rant. It stunk.

[quote name='mykevermin']Extreme Reunion show was awful.

Jerry Lynn v Crowbar was the match of the night, only because it was a match. Crowd fucking destroyed Shane Douglas and was so angry about the show they overlooked a decent hardcore match b/w him and 2 Cold Scorpio. Add in meaningless appearances by Kevin Sullivan and Tod Gordon, and you have a show that...oh, forget the rant. It stunk.[/QUOTE]

Better or worse than the Heroes of Wrestling PPV?

Had they let Justin Credible wrestle, he would have been playing the role of Jake Roberts.

Source: PWInsider

According to Mike Johnson,

Justin Credible was removed from the show after he was seen "slumping over a chair and falling asleep." He was then asked to leave the arena via the back.

He then returned and plead his case to be back on the show which was rejected. Credible returned to the crowd area during the latter stages of the PPV but was once again asked to leave the building which he did.

[quote name='mitch079']Better or worse than the Heroes of Wrestling PPV?[/QUOTE]

Man, I dunno. Raven didn't perform a single move, they did this odd run-in angle with a dude they didn't bother to introduce, but who later I read was Luke Hawx (of...well...nothing really. he's a low-level indie dude, though he's pretty jacked these days). Sandman did his entrance, hit two people with a cane, then fell over and that was the end of his role. There were no sensible 'matches' on the card. Blue Meanie and Little Guido thumb wrestled for 45 second, and that was the *highlight* for 3/4 the show.

Read some online reports, most people left that show saying "fuck that shit." Chanting "refund" to Shane Douglas during his main event promo, chanting "save the show" to Lynn and Storm at the start of their match. It was a fun environment, and not a bad venue. But the show was fucking terrible. Maybe a 6 on a scale of 1 to Heroes of Wrestling, as that show was a *legendary* mess.

People talked about two things leaving the show:
1) how the show fucking sucked and they weren't coming back in June
2) whether Sabu was alive or not.

It was fascinating that some people knew for the most of the evening that Sabu had gone to the hospital and was potentially in a bad way, but it didn't really impact the atmosphere of the show. Kinda surreal. The show must go on indeed.

Also, they didn't have any posters for sale, Scorch, so I'll send out those DVDs posthaste. RF Video was pimping the hell out of their ECW Hardcore TV anthology, however. Sounds like it could be alright.

NRcaH.gif

NSFW, although what in the fuck are you looking at a wrestling thread at work for is beyond me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler tag and mark that as NSFW.

the hits just keep on coming for Shane Douglas

Extreme Reunion has announced via press release that a technical problem with their audio/video mix has forced them to delay the release of their iPPV download of last night's show. The announcement notes the following:

We want to offer the highest quality product to you the customer, therefore please allow us a day or two to get technical, and fix the remaining issues to upload the best possible iPPV VOD Video Download as possible.

***If you would like a refund please email us at [email protected] and we will be more than happy to accommodate your request --no questions asked!

My guess is the tapes realized how bad the show was and self destructed.

Translation = "We're editing the show to scrub out everything we don't want you to hear the crowd chanting much like both the WWE and TNA does with their shows. See you in 24-48 hours suckers!"

Not really, but Kane seemed more .. versatile than he normally does.

Best part was the camera man falling backwards but still managing to keep everything in focus. Looking forward to that on Botchamania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back