Max Payne 3 (360)

$9.99
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, 360)
Metro: Last Light (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360)
Young Justice: Legacy (PS3)

$12.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, 360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, 360)
Battlefield 4 (PS3, 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, 360)
Diablo III (360)
Ducktales Remastered (PS3, 360)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3, 360)
NCAA Football 14 (360)
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (360)
Payday 2 (PS3, 360)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Saints Row IV (PS3)
The Walking Dead (360)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360)

$14.99
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 (360)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Journey Collector's Edition (PS3)
Just Dance 2014 (360)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Rayman Legends (360)
XCOM: Enemy Within (360)

$17.99
Dragon's Crown (PS3)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Knack (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, 360)
Need for Speed Rivals (360)
Ryse: Son of Rome (XB1)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Thief (PS3, 360)
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)
Zoo Tycoon (360)

$19.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (XB1)
Dead Rising 3 (XB1)
Fable Anniversary (360)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, XB1)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3)
Thief (PS4, XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:
I did get Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus for $10. Not to add it to my backlog that I swear I will play before I invest in a Xbox One or PS4. 

:eek: so what condition are the discs typically in?
Varies, but is generally pretty good. Comes with online pass most of the time too. My Gamefly purchases were better than preowned Gamestop (case and disc).

Also just bought Witch and the Hundred Knights. Lowest I've seen this far.

Do you have to rent a game first to buy it used? I wasn't signed up and I went to buy dead rising 3 used for 19.99$, gave me a little pop up thing talking about 50% off after renting bla bla bla.

I made an account and put billing in, but now it just says buy for 59.99$ or Rent. Don't want to rent at all just want to buy as I've seen enough gameplay.

Edit: I see you order the game and keep it and you get the box+manual, but once I signed into the account I made the keep for 19.99$ button isn't there anymore, like said.

Do you have to rent a game first to buy it used? I wasn't signed up and I went to buy dead rising 3 used for 19.99$, gave me a little pop up thing talking about 50% off after renting bla bla bla.

I made an account and put billing in, but now it just says buy for 59.99$ or Rent. Don't want to rent at all just want to buy as I've seen enough gameplay.
No, you don't have to rent the game first. My sub is lapsed for a long time now, and I keep coming back to GF because of this kind of sale. If you go to the page of the game you want to buy, click BUY, then it will give you a pop up whether to buy it NEW or Used..

I think what happened to you is that you missed the sale on DR3. THey probably have sold all the copies they wanted to sell.

Ok now it says keep for 19.99$, I tried to buy new and select used but it didn't work.

This is what it says, and like I previously said I don't want to rent but it's basically saying I have to first.

"

Keep
If you've rented a great game and want to own it, click Keep and the game is all yours up to 50% off retail prices!

Once you confirm that you want to Keep:

• You keep the game disc you already have.
  • The original case and manual should arrive within 5 business days.
  • The credit card in My Account is charged our low pre-played game price and any applicable sales tax, as well as a small shipping and handling charge if you are not a paying rental member.
  • Your purchase will process within 24 hours, and then we’ll send the next available title in your GameQ.
  • All pre-played game purchases are final.
  • Your credit card will not be charged until you confirm your purchase.

In for the Witch and the Hundred Knights.

But I'm confused, because I thought Ragnarok Odyssey was a vita game.

Thinking about getting:

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

Call of Duty: Ghosts (for the campaign)

Battlefield 4

Arkham Origins

Beyond: Two Souls

What's worth getting, waiting on, and skipping altogether?

Thinking about getting:

Battlefield 4

Arkham Origins

AC IV Black Flag - Get it. 100 times over.
Ghosts - Get it cheap. The campaign and invasion modes are the best part.

Hey does anyone recommend Fable Anniversary? I heard its the best and some sa y its the only good one. Didn't like Fable 3, never Played Fable 2
I loved Fable 3. I love Fable Anniv., too. I say get it. Graphics are gorgeous and the gameplay is super fun. Win-win.

Thinking about getting:

Battlefield 4
Arkham Origins

Just my two cents on the games you mentioned (I've played/own them all).

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (good game, worth it at $13, is as cheap as it might get)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (skip; campaign feels ok, but nothing mind blowing, same goes for BF4. Get BF4 instead)
Battlefield 4 (see above, BF4's mp is better that Ghosts, sp is a toss up)
Arkham Origins (unless you passed both previous games, could wait, but its a great price)
Beyond: Two Souls (skip completely. Just my opinion, but u might as well watch the cutscenes on youtube)

Man put NFS: Rivals & Killzone for PS4 in cart and thought I bought them last night and my power went out from bad storms, check a few minutes ago and said both are not available and really want, if anyone see them come back in stock please tell me....thanks!

Man put NFS: Rivals & Killzone for PS4 in cart and thought I bought them last night and my power went out from bad storms, check a few minutes ago and said both are not available and really want, if anyone see them come back in stock please tell me....thanks!

For those on the fence for Deadpool, pick it up. The humor in the game alone is worth the price. Easy trophies/achievements and the story doesn't take long to finish so you could make most of your money back trading it in.
The humor is great if you enjoy dick and fart kind of jokes and think scary movie is hillarious. Or youre 13 years old.

missed DR3 again really want it for that price have a new copy sealed to return  but would be fine with used as I just want to play the new DLC.

Still can't convince myself on Ghosts. Can someone talk me in on it at that price? I hear the game is pretty bad.. Would like to get my COD fix in since I haven't played in a while, but I've been busy with other stuff like PvZ so I could probably wait until 10 bucks or less.. decisions
I don't know who told you that. I got it last week and beat it in one day because of how fun it was. The only thing about it that's meh is the voice acting. The gunplay is on point and the story, although cheesy, is bearable.

I ordered Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag a week ago and still haven't received it yet. I've always gotten things from them within 4 or 5 days. I want to order some more stuff from this sale but I want to make sure ACIV is still coming.

How do you find out shipping/tracking information from Gamefly?
If you order more than one, you get faster shipping and a tracking number. It should be in the shipped email next to the price. You might be able to check GFly site also.

Im not sure i can still convince myself about Fable Anniversary. I hear the original Fable is the best in the series and figure if i get the remastered version it would be the same. Any Suggestions? 

Im not sure i can still convince myself about Fable Anniversary. I hear the original Fable is the best in the series and figure if i get the remastered version it would be the same. Any Suggestions?
The best one in the series guaranteed. They start going down after that, 2 and 3 are good but not on the 1st Fable's level.

Just make sure you download the patch before playing.

I ordered Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag a week ago and still haven't received it yet. I've always gotten things from them within 4 or 5 days. I want to order some more stuff from this sale but I want to make sure ACIV is still coming.
If I just get 1 game, it takes anywhere from 4-8 days, if I order on a Friday, it usually doesn't ship out until Monday,

Hope it gets there soon.

Took a solid 10-14 days to get the last game I ordered solo. It's ridiculous.

If I just get 1 game, it takes anywhere from 4-8 days, if I order on a Friday, it usually doesn't ship out until Monday,

Hope it gets there soon.
Thanks man. I actually got an email Saturday morning saying it was shipped out. I'm sure it's coming. Just wanted to play it this weekend. Maybe i'll get lucky and it will come in tomorrow.

Took a solid 10-14 days to get the last game I ordered solo. It's ridiculous.
Damn, that sucks. Everytime I buy something from them, it's always been just one game, and i've always gotten it in 4-5 days. I hope this is just a weird one time thing.

bread's done
Back