@Gamer July Coupons 7/7/13-8/31/13 $20 off Zombiu $30 off Pulse Headset

jonnysniper

CAGiversary!
Just got the @Gamer Magazine for July GTA V is on the cover something feels odd about the dates though. Post them anyways 

$20 off ZombiU

$20 off Tank! Tank! Tank!

$15 off Zumba Fitness Rush 360

$10 off CoD Modern Warfare 3 only for PS3

$10 off ANY pre-owned game $29.99 and up

$30 off PULSE ELITE Wireless Stereo Headset

$20 off PULSE Wireless Stereo Headset

$10 off Dualshock 3-CANDY PINK ONLY

ill post pic if needed but something about these coupons left a bad taste in my mouth  :lol:

Any idea why it keeps telling me my account number is invalid? My sub is good for a long time.
that's exactly the kinda crap that made me preorder my ps4 with gamestop. BBY is full of tards and even though GS is full of assHoles, I think an A-hole is less likely to loose my preorder. I do have a couple of games preordered with BBY, I'm expecting them to be damaged when I get them.

Fyi, I just got my e-mail notification with the links to the digital issue and coupons (about an hour ago).  So I guess they're in the process of sending them out...

How exactly do I print the coupons? Never had an @Gamer Mag so bare with me. Just got my July issue. I went straight to the coupon page but it only send's me to the game added to my cart but no discount. Not really sure how to get the physical coupon.

How exactly do I print the coupons? Never had an @Gamer Mag so bare with me. Just got my July issue. I went straight to the coupon page but it only send's me to the game added to my cart but no discount. Not really sure how to get the physical coupon.
I just got my first digital issue, too (was subscribed to the physical mag before). When I click on the "View Coupons" link in my notification e-mail, it opens the page of coupons and tries to print them. So give that a try.

I just got my first digital issue, too (was subscribed to the physical mag before). When I click on the "View Coupons" link in my notification e-mail, it opens the page of coupons and tries to print them. So give that a try.
To get the physical coupon just print the page with the barcodes. To use the online coupons you have to copy and paste the coupon code in during checkout.

Last edited by a moderator:
I resubbed in store last month, what was I suppose to receive at that time? Welcome packet and the magazine? It was awkward because like others have stated they removed the register from the gaming department and had to deal with the regular checkout cashier.

Fyi, I just got my e-mail notification with the links to the digital issue and coupons (about an hour ago). So I guess they're in the process of sending them out...
Got mine too. The dates listed in the OP title are wrong - the coupons went into effect on 7/14, not 7/7.

You get you welcome coupons in an email.  Should be in an email from Best Buy Reward Zone, with the subject as "Welcome to Reward Zone Gamers Club Unlocked".  I missed it at first, but they are near the middle of the email, with a button to "Print Coupons".  I'm not sure if it's different if you resubbed.

So I used my $10 off pre-owned online today for Bioshock Infinite. Interestingly I combined it with the B2G1 deal and it took the $10 off The Orange Box instead of Bioshock. That is fine with me since the coupon eliminates the 10% off pre-owned for the game it is applied to.  So I got The Orange Box, Kingdoms of Amalur, and Bioshock Infinite for $36.76. Not too shabby.  

Finally got mine this morning. Took them long enough. I usually get it a day or two after coupons are active.

Edit: and just now seeing the digital coupons started yesterday, I guess it makes sense now.

Got ni no kuni Bioshock and Big time rush wii (for my wifes bro) for 45. Crappy thing is ni no kuni wasnt available for shipping. But its only 24.99

FYI the tank code no longer works for hitman. At least not the ps3 version. It took 20 off tank though (not that I actually bought it). My guess is that the physical coupons weren't active yet because people got them early...so it rang up as a hitman coupon instead. Now that they are active in the system, the hitman glitch is gone.

FYI the tank code no longer works for hitman. At least not the ps3 version. It took 20 off tank though (not that I actually bought it). My guess is that the physical coupons weren't active yet because people got them early...so it rang up as a hitman coupon instead. Now that they are active in the system, the hitman glitch is gone.
Funny though that now that the Hitman glitch is gone and you can't get that game for free, the coupon now makes Tank! Tank! Tank! free after the price dropped to $19.99. Either way that coupon has been valuable since it nets you a free game somehow...

I just switched my subscription from physical to digital just now. Is there any way for me to get the digital coupons today?

I just switched my subscription from physical to digital just now. Is there any way for me to get the digital coupons today?
I was looking to do the same thing, but don't know how. I called Best Buy who transferred my to the @Gamer customer service, who said they couldn't do it.
Who did you call?

i got a tank tank tank to add towards my next gen fund. now after this i hope two things happen

1.people stop complaining about @gamer
2. people to stop asking for free coupons, its 15$ a year people !!!!!!!

Got tankx3 and gunstrnger for $0 shipped. Not bad at all. Tank will be trade fodder and I have a few achievements in gunstringer I can mop up. Nice.

If I renew today, will I get the digital coupons today, as well?

I called the @Gamer number and was told in a week or less. There was really no hard answer that she could find. I went ahead and ordered one online for in store pick up so at least their will be a copy for me when/if I get the coupon.

Going to head to the store in a little bit and renew mine

If I renew today, will I get the digital coupons today, as well?
I called the @Gamer number and was told in a week or less. There was really no hard answer that she could find. I went ahead and ordered one online for in store pick up so at least their will be a copy for me when/if I get the coupon.

If you renew they are supposed to give you the coupon pamphlet for this month.

A rant: here's what pisses me off about @gamer. In the store just now and all dualshock controllers are on sale for $39.99, the pink one is $54.99. Even with the coupon there is no savings or point to get it. I hate false coupons and sales.
what false sale ? they didnt put the pink one on sale cause its their choice not to. this isnt bait and switch at all. the coupon does what it says as it takes 10$ off the pink one which they chose not to put on sale. everyone is so spoiled and entitled smh.

what false sale ? they didnt put the pink one on sale cause its their choice not to. this isnt bait and switch at all. the coupon does what it says as it takes 10$ off the pink one which they chose not to put on sale. everyone is so spoiled and entitled smh.
Don't forget though. We have over a month for BB to decide to put the pink one on sale. Of course I don't need any myself because I have about a half dozen spares or so from various deals.

Ok, guess I'm semi-late to this party, but am I to understand that the Tank Tank Tank coupon works like the good 'ol days where it just goes to $0 on total, spits out the receipt and you're good to go? I have one waiting for me behind the counter at two stores just in case, but really don't any hassle..plus the wife is not keen on letting me go out tonight b/c she has to work out. I just said 'FREE GAME WOMAN'

Ok, guess I'm semi-late to this party, but am I to understand that the Tank Tank Tank coupon works like the good 'ol days where it just goes to $0 on total, spits out the receipt and you're good to go? I have one waiting for me behind the counter at two stores just in case, but really don't any hassle..plus the wife is not keen on letting me go out tonight b/c she has to work out. I just said 'FREE GAME WOMAN'
yep recipt comes out, no hasstle :)

It makes me sad to see so many on here talking about re-upping their subscription.  Now we will have that many more people complaining next month when there are no free games or seemingly lousy discounts.  Here's my prediction for the some of the posts immediately after the OP of next month's coupons:

"What?  No free game this month?  This blows."

"Nice job Best Buy! You suckered me into signing up last month and now you screw me over with lousy coupons."

"These coupons can't be real.  No wonder Best Buy's going out of business!"

Thanks!

If you renew they are supposed to give you the coupon pamphlet for this month.
:bomb: CSR claimed that, after last month, EVERYTHING is digital. No pamphlet, either. I'm, almost, wondering if that's true. Seeing as how I saw someone on here mentioned printing out their coupons and having digital ones, as well.

All 8 colors on sale but the one on a coupon is a screw job. I've been an @gamer since it began and I detest these moves as well the previous, game won't be on sale while coupon is active then coupon expires and boom it's on sale.

You don't have to act like a little bitch. As a paying customer I can appreciate and criticize sales or actions. This is a criticism. If you're going to make a club for your business, don't screw the club members. In this instance the coupon makes it MORE than those other colors on sale. That's ridiculous.
you are the one bitching about not getting a pink controller for cheaper. what third world problems we have smh. they are not obligated to have every coupon have a sales stack. oh and by the way they have been giving away FREE GAMES over the last 24 hours,, what more can you want from them ? !!!!! even if it did stack bestbuy was selling 39.99$ controller bundles earlier this year so the stack wouldnt have been that great anyway. if this controller goes on sale by the end of august im going to copy and paste your rant :)

Thanks!

:bomb: CSR claimed that, after last month, EVERYTHING is digital. No pamphlet, either. I'm, almost, wondering if that's true. Seeing as how I saw someone on here mentioned printing out their coupons and having digital ones, as well.
I haven't seen a pamphlet for this month, but I wasn't looking either. The pamphlet is pretty much the only advertisement I see for GCU in the store. Do they expect new members to wait over a month to get the next digital issue? I doubt they speed up the process. Yes, with the digital sub you get a coupon code for online and an actual coupon with a bar code you can print out and take to the store.

Has anyone seen a GCU pamphlet for this month?

bread's done
Back