GCN/Revolution E3 Game Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='epobirs']Cyndi Lauper thrash?[/QUOTE]

OKGo was, for a long time, best known for covering "Hold the Line."

Ah, but now we have new Beck. Are these the "Gameboy Variations" remixes, perhaps?

Na na nananana ... but meant non-sarcastically.

[quote name='Ledhed']Which isn't necessarily a good thing. I kind of envy the black-screeners...[/QUOTE]

yea the music is crappy, but when they start showing games, you want to hear what they say

plus, I have my headphones hooked up so I don't have to listen to it (and have been playing Double Dragon Advance)

so when is this shit supposed to start, i thankfully dont have class for 2 and a half hours, but i dont have all day either

[quote name='scargums']so when is this shit supposed to start, i thankfully dont have class for 2 and a half hours, but i dont have all day either[/QUOTE]

right now!

[quote name='basketkase543']Man, my feed sucks. Its extremely choppy.[/QUOTE]

Mine is just fine. It's smooth.

I'm on the boss.streamos stream.

this is a like a collection of Nintendo interview soundbytes from the past year...

Gad, I hat e the celebrity endorsements at these things. with the football player at the Xbox thing I kept expecting them to pop a treat in his mouth every time he answered correctly.

where are you guys watching this? I'm not a gamespot subscriber, and, unfortunately, that's where Nintendo is telling me to go to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back