GGT 105 : In Memorandum of Cheddahz

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Send it my way if you have any left.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='linkpwns']Joellll, do you have any beta codes? I'd blow you for one :D[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys, I gave them away on Facebook already. I was really surprised there was that many people I was friends with that wanted them (gave away all 19 codes) since a majority of the people I know just have a PS3.
I'll hook you guys up if I get anymore though, I promise. :D
[quote name='ihadFG']But he's not a sexy priest.[/QUOTE]
But according to Gaga I am a JUDAS PRIEST

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Sorry guys, I gave them away on Facebook already. I was really surprised there was that many people I was friends with that wanted them (gave away all 19 codes) since a majority of the people I know just have a PS3.
I'll hook you guys up if I get anymore though, I promise. :D
[/QUOTE]

YOU SOLD US OUT! :((
jaykay

A message from a dead friend:
Hey guys, I'm really missing CAG and the GGT thread so much, I have nothing to give me laughter anymore through out my day. Had a blast playing Aegis Wing with you guys last night, the best game ever! And thanks to all the people who are mourning my sad death

and I traded in Mortal Kombat right after I opened it in front of everybody, and bought Sonic 2006 and Sonic Unleashed with my trade-in credit, now that's power to the players! :D

[quote name='this']A message from Cheddahz:
Hey guys, I'm really missing CAG and the GGT thread so much, I have nothing to give me laughter anymore through out my day. Had a blast playing Aegis Wing with you guys last night, the best game ever! And thanks to all the people who are mourning my sad death

and I traded in Mortal Kombat right after I opened it in front of everybody, and bought Sonic 2006 and Sonic Unleashed with my trade-in credit, now that's power to the players! :D[/QUOTE]

Frankly, I can't see Cheddahz as anything but an outstanding person, and I think cryptic messages like this are something we need more of. He was truly taken before his time :(

Hank, please put this in the OP.

Also Cheddahz contacted me from beyond the void and gave me this message.

14nodxk.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, how flexible are you guys?[/QUOTE]

Schedule or physically?

My answers are very and not very.

I bet your fiancée is some gymnast that can pretzel twist all over you.

Like Shuma Gorath.

CHAOS DIMENSION

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Schedule or physically?

My answers are very and not very.

I bet your fiancée is some gymnast that can pretzel twist all over you.

Like Shuma Gorath.

CHAOS DIMENSION[/QUOTE]
Physically, and no, she's not flexible at all :cry: She pulled a muscle once from just bending over. I'm the flexible one. I just got done working out and toward the end of it I was doing some straight up amazing Pretzel man/Shuma shit and it felt sooooo good.

I think I have some of the best qualities ever.

[quote name='seanr1221']I don't know what a pretzel man is but if I ever did it at the gym I'd probably kick my own ass.[/QUOTE]

28lsuw0.jpg

I would kick my own ass too

[quote name='ihadFG']If so then uraizen trolled us all.[/QUOTE]

You didn't know, but I flat out told hank and chac that it was troll bait. Hank clearly did not play ssf4 though, LOL!

[quote name='heavyd853']fun fact: HeavyD could do the splits in highschool[/QUOTE]

And now he just does them for old men with money.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Are you unlocking everything in it? I did it to 50% and quit. There isn't as much goodness in it this time around. :([/QUOTE]

I was just going through to get all the fatalities and alt costumes. I have probably 75% of them now.

Man, ilomilo depresses me for some reason. I agree, it can be kinda tedious, you can unlock the fatalities by just doing them though, too, just so you know. :D

Ah I did not know that.

I kind of wish PSN was up so I could get some KOMBAT in. I'm starting to get sick of the cheap fights in Story mode.

I just read the portal 2 comic. I really liked it. love the artwork.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']The wonders of having a home gym. I train to be twisty Batman in the silent loneliness of my garage.[/QUOTE]

I'd never want a home gym. I work out a lot more when I'm surrounded by people working out.

---

Jimbo, you gonna be on MK tonight in like an hour?

[quote name='distgfx']You didn't know, but I flat out told hank and chac that it was troll bait. Hank clearly did not play ssf4 though, LOL![/QUOTE]

Man fuck you, I played that shit.

How are you going to say that SFIV to SSFIV isn't a glorified patch? The goddamn game is called SUPER Street Fighter IV, not Street Fighter V.

And you clearly didn't play Gears 2. :nottalking:

SSFIV was a sizable upgrade, but like I said, it's more of a giant patch than Gears 2 was to Gears 1. Adding characters and some backgrounds, tweaking old characters, and upgrading online = update. New game that takes previous game's gameplay, adds new mechanics, a new campaign with totally different levels, characters, story, and new multiplayer modes and maps = more than just an update.

You tell me what's wrong about what I said. Please entertain me.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Ah I did not know that.

I kind of wish PSN was up so I could get some KOMBAT in. I'm starting to get sick of the cheap fights in Story mode.

I just read the portal 2 comic. I really liked it. love the artwork.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Since I couldn't play it online I finished story mode and a few other things. I want to play it online tonight,but I doubt psn is fixed that soon.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Ah I did not know that.

I just read the portal 2 comic. I really liked it. love the artwork.[/QUOTE] I wish it was, too. I was going to play MK with some high school buddies. :(

[quote name='seanr1221']I'd never want a home gym. I work out a lot more when I'm surrounded by people working out.
[/QUOTE]
Ugh, I'm complete opposite. I love working out alone. I do all sorts of crazy shit that just would look weird in a gym full of people.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']

Ugh, I'm complete opposite. I love working out alone. I do all sorts of crazy shit that just would look weird in a gym full of people.[/QUOTE]

mehaters5uze.gif

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Are you unlocking everything in it? I did it to 50% and quit. There isn't as much goodness in it this time around. :([/QUOTE]

So.Many.Damage.Renders.

[quote name='seanr1221']
mehaters5uze.gif
[/QUOTE] I do my dancin' in public :cool:

I do have hand exercises with small weights though for when I use handguns and I also have some special socks with weight pouches in the ankles that I use for kickboxing training. Hard to do that shit in a regular gym without looking stupid.

[quote name='diddy310']So.Many.Damage.Renders.[/QUOTE]
And all of them look shitty. :( I honestly hated unlocking those the most. I wish there were more vids like in Deception/Deadly Alliance.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I do my dancin' in public :cool:

I wish there were more vids like in Deception/Deadly Alliance.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I loved the goofy shit like the outtakes of Rich Divizio as Quan Chi from MK Mythologies.

[quote name='panzerfaust']People are dodging the point here -- Gears 2 was ass and SSF4 made the game 50x more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

My friends still prefer GoW1 over GoW2, as for SSF4......I never tried it out as I wasn't a huge fan if SF4

[quote name='seanr1221']Dang :([/QUOTE] Yeah, it sounds kind of weird probably but it's an amazing workout. I do those twice a week usually and it really feels great.

[quote name='diddy310']Yeah, I loved the goofy shit like the outtakes of Rich Divizio as Quan Chi from MK Mythologies.[/QUOTE] YES! That and Cooking with Scorpion is some of my favorite MK stuff ever.

[quote name='BlueScrote']So it seems like two amazon services in virginia are down that killed reddit/PSN

http://status.aws.amazon.com/ [/QUOTE]
I heard about that this morning on Facebook, surprised to see that has something to do PSN and Reddit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Gears 1 MP >>> Gears 2 MP

Gears 2 SP >>> Gears 1 SP

SSFIV >>> SFIV[/QUOTE] I can't speak for Gears MP (never played it before 2), but once again I agree with Hank.

I just thought of both Gears MP and SP and wondered how the games are even popular anymore.

---

watched my roommated start Portal 2 and wow are the first segments obnoxious. they are trying way too hard with the humor this time as well IMO.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']And you clearly didn't play Gears 2. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I wish I hadn't, the MP sucked balls.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You tell me what's wrong about what I said. Please entertain me.[/QUOTE]

Sure, you're implying SSFIV was only some tweaks, new characters, stages and online modes. Which in themselves is quite the upgrade considering the genre. However, you seem to be forgetting the new story, new cutscenes, bonus stages, new rival scenes, new music, new sound effects, new ultras, new filters, etc.

Yes, you could say a lot of it's just superfluous, but I could say the same about the shit you mentioned for Gears. Adding story to a game isn't exactly unheard of, like Dead Space 2's alternate story. Maps? Bitch, please, they charge for those all the time. New multiplayer modes? Yup, been done as DLC. New characters? You could practically reskin the Gears characters and make them look "new." Different levels? Same shit as episodic story content, see Dead Space 2 again.

Good enough explanation for you? Feel free to continue, because I know a lot of the shit I said can be categorized in the same way, which just further strengthens my argument.

[quote name='panzerfaust']People are dodging the point here -- Gears 2 was ass and SSF4 made the game 50x more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, that was not my point, but a good one nonetheless.

Gears and Street Fighter are in the "not fun" section for me.

So more releases of those for me = more not fun.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Gears 1 MP >>> Gears 2 MP

Gears 2 SP >>> Gears 1 SP

SSFIV >>> SFIV[/QUOTE]

I had very little experience with actual gears multi... by the time I tried it to get the cheese for finishing a match, only pros were left... that wasn't any fun.

However, I mostly agree with Hank, save for not being able to comment about gears 1 mp.
And I like all 3 games, some of my favorites from this generation. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back