GGT 173 Finished A "Visual Novel" and is Ready For The Hard Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']My favorite level is the one where guns were on the floor and you got to go pick them up and use them.
[/QUOTE]
My favorite level is the one where the enemies attack you in a corridor.
[quote name='whoknows']I'd buy SFxT if the Kangaroo was in it.[/QUOTE]
DLC.

[quote name='MSUHitman']So I watched some of the condensed version of Cross Assault (IGN's $25k prize show about SF x Tekken) on IGN's You Tube feed and it seems like the only good characters in the game are SF characters. All I saw was Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Sagat, Rufus, Hugo, and Abel. Is that the top tier?[/QUOTE]

the street fighter characters are familiar territory for these guys and they are trying to win.
the Tekken characters, for all intents and purposes, are brand new characters (new game system, button scheme, 2d instead of 3d, different developer).

also, no one has any idea what the tiers are going to be like.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']the street fighter characters are familiar territory for these guys and they are trying to win.
the Tekken characters, for all intents and purposes, are brand new characters (new game system, button scheme, 2d instead of 3d, different developer).

also, no one has any idea what the tiers are going to be like.[/QUOTE]

Mega Man for broken tier.

Have you guys seen the latest BS from capcom?

Why did Powered Up never make the move to PSN? Capcom say it’s because of technical difficulties. Two years ago, Capcom’s Christian Svensson shared: “There are techinical problems that neither we or Sony are able to get around. The game doesn’t run properly when put in digital form. So it’s physical only for the time being (hold onto those UMDs, they’re gonna be valuable).”

This week, a PlayStation Vita owner asked once again if there was any chance of the game seeing a PSN release, and Svensson provided the same reply once again: “Frankly, I’m not sure but SCEA has never been able to get it to run in digital form and they handle the conversion process.”

That having been said, Mega Man Powered Up is available on the Japanese PlayStation Network. Why is this the case? According to Svensson: “There’s different code in each territory. I’m not sure what Japan managed to do but Sony seems unable to make it work in the US with US code.”

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/28/why-is-mega-man-powered-up-not-on-the-playstation-network/

It isn't BS BlueScrote.

SCEA has a much stricter standard than SCEJ, with SCEE being the worse (which is why games are always delayed in EU).

Thought some of you in here would find this funny:

[quote name='TechReport.com']A Cubs fan, a NY Jets fan, a computer enthusiast, and God were walking down the street.

"God," said the Cubs fan, "will the Cubs ever win the World Series?"

"Yes," said the Lord, "but not in your lifetime."

"How about the Jets?" asked the Jets fan, "Will they ever win the Big One?"

"Yes," said the Lord, "but not in your lifetime."

"God," said the computer enthusiast, "will AMD ever have a better desktop CPU than Intel?"

God turned to the man, and with a sad look on His face said, "Yes, but not in My lifetime."[/quote]

[quote name='shrike4242']Thought some of you in here would find this funny:[/QUOTE]
lol Sad but true.

[quote name='ihadFG']We need some Gon DLC.
[/QUOTE]
Might as well, he'd fit in with the madness.

They need to make the next one just straight up Capcom vs. Namco, and have characters from all of their games. Just make it insane and full of over the top broken characters.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
They need to make the next one just straight up Capcom vs. Namco, and have characters from all of their games. Just make it insane and full of over the top broken characters.[/QUOTE]

If this ever becomes true, they need to have a Namco character be a fighter pilot from the Ace Combat series.

Soooo....

Does NE1 haz Vita?

I ordered dat blazyblueballs, but that's apparently a couple weeks out on amazon.

Should I get MvC3 for Vita too?

[quote name='whoknows']Or maybe I'll get it on PS3 and Vita. Are they exactly the same on both?[/QUOTE]

That depends, if they are which will you buy?

I am unsure. I want it for the Vita for the portableness, but I also kind of want to play with some of you that have it on PS3.

[quote name='j-cart']UMvC3 Vita version is very well done.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. I may end up getting it then, thanks.

Those are both games that I would purchase digital download, especially since you can't get fight club on them according to dallow. UMvC3 and BBCSE seem like games that *shouldn't* have new versions any time soon and I'd want to be able to just boot up on the fly.

Besides, if I got my mileage out of them, the $5 for not being able to sell/trade for it is actually pretty goo if you figure you would trade them (if you trade them) when they'd be getting you < $10.

Surprisingly, the Vita D-Pad is actually pretty good for fighting games. Dare I say better than the PS2/PS3 dpad? Maybe.

Though the loading on UMvC3 is awful. PSone awful.

[quote name='distgfx']I saw Bluescrote playing 3sO on PS3. I saw you![/QUOTE]

I never knew how satisfying a properly timed SRK was.

Fixed my arcade stick today. Last time I screwed the board back into place, the Guide Voltage cable going to the turbo/guide board became partially unconnected. Which resulted in some... strange issues.

I must say, tinkering with that stuff is so addicting, gotta watch myself.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Glad you got it squared.
Round 1 -- FIGHT![/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Interesting night. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

...Go On.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's up with the lack of posting up in here?[/QUOTE]Some of us have things called jobs, you know. Funny things that they are.

I know that's the case for you and me, though I don't know what these other degenerates are up to for their lack of posting.

Been playing some LittleBigPlanet the past couple of days.

I'm enjoying it, though the controls kind of suck. Some clever levels in the story so far though, and you could definitely waste hours checking out random user levels.

Stumbled across darknessbear's Dead Space themed level--one of the better ones I've played.

[quote name='shrike4242']Some of us have things called jobs, you know. Funny things that they are.

I know that's the case for you and me, though I don't know what these other degenerates are up to for their lack of posting.[/QUOTE]

I was more surprised at the surprising stoppage of posts last night, followed by nothing following Hank's post.

Didn't seem normal for these parts -- especially if you look at the time gap between my back to back posts.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was more surprised at the surprising stoppage of posts last night, followed by nothing following Hank's post.

Didn't seem normal for these parts -- especially if you look at the time gap between my back to back posts.[/QUOTE]I guess they eventually have to go to sleep sometime.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Quiet you. Go make your babies. :p[/QUOTE]Already doin' it! ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Some of us have things called jobs, you know. Funny things that they are.

I know that's the case for you and me, though I don't know what these other degenerates are up to for their lack of posting.[/QUOTE]
We're all masterminding a way to get you to Skype with us.

[quote name='The Crotch']And Frost, you should have warned me that Minsc's lady-friend was terrible.[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, that game is a blur -- I played it for a bit back in 1998 when it first came out; I remember thinking Minsc and Boo were hilarious and loving the soundbites. I was always sad when I got Minsc killed. But for the most part, that's all I remember of Baldur's Gate.

[quote name='The Crotch']What is love?

Baby don't hurt me.

Don't hurt me.

No more.[/QUOTE]

Apparently everything you have interest in is getting new things made. First x-com, now this (assuming this teaser actually leads to something).

[quote name='BlueScrote']Apparently everything you have interest in is getting new things made. First x-com, now this (assuming this teaser actually leads to something).[/QUOTE]
This is, like, the weirdest superpower ever.

Now where's my new Mutant League Hockey, EA?

[quote name='The Crotch']This is, like, the weirdest superpower ever.

Now where's my new Mutant League Hockey, EA?[/QUOTE]

Man, I'd love for another Tecmo Bowl style football game to come out. I don't care for any other football games but Super Tecmo Bowl was awesome.

Also, have I mentioned how awesome it feels to shoryuken some guy who is jumping in on you? Feels good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back