GGT 173 Finished A "Visual Novel" and is Ready For The Hard Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']Some of us have things called jobs, you know. Funny things that they are.

I know that's the case for you and me, though I don't know what these other degenerates are up to for their lack of posting.[/QUOTE]
I was playing Skyrim. ^__^

Plus the party moves to Skype most nights.

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess they eventually have to go to sleep sometime.[/QUOTE]
I was up until 3 AM, just woke up a bit ago. Needed that sleep.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Not sure why I thought SFxT was a $45 game.

What's the best value here? Special Edition? Will all gems be used in competitive play?[/QUOTE]

I am wondering this also and can't seem to get a response on CAG.

[quote name='shrike4242']
I guess you have that much time to waste, eh?[/QUOTE]

Joel hasn't even skyped with us in a week. :nottalking:

[quote name='MSUHitman']I am wondering this also and can't seem to get a response on CAG.[/QUOTE]

I'm reading the SE just gives you special gems, and those won't likely be allowed. Think I'll stick to the regular edition preorder, and get whatever gems I'm missing afterward.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I am wondering this also and can't seem to get a response on CAG.[/QUOTE]

We honestly have no clue, you need to wait to see what happens.

pAoZR.png

Probably not gonna turn in to anything, really. I think I used up all my karma on the X-Com remake.

[quote name='The Crotch']This is, like, the weirdest superpower ever.

Now where's my new Mutant League Hockey, EA?[/QUOTE]

For real! And football...

Mutant League Football was actually the better of the two. The hockey game was too weapon-focused, and the rinks weren't as interesting as the fields.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Kill the ref. ^__^[/QUOTE]
My brother found a way to kill the ref penalty-free without an audible.

Shit was bullshit.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Not sure why I thought SFxT was a $45 game.

What's the best value here? Special Edition? Will all gems be used in competitive play?[/QUOTE]

Might depend on the tourney -- I think eventually that everything in the SE is going to be released as DLC, so I figure it's worth the $10 up front and might help me beat the hell out of people online if I have better gems. ^_^

For the $10 difference, I take the bank and ridiculous number of extra gems.

Damn, it will be a while before Hawaii gets any of that shit. Curses for it being so expensive to live out here. :p

But good news for me, Das Vitas arrived today. W00t w00t.

[quote name='gunm']Damn, it will be a while before Hawaii gets any of that shit. Curses for it being so expensive to live out here. :p

But good news for me, Das Vitas arrived today. W00t w00t.[/QUOTE]You have other perks, so it's not like you've living in the dark basement of Hell without that Internet speed.

[quote name='distgfx']Hurry the fuck up and get this shit out here. Actually, get any other ISP out here other than AT&T or Comcast.[/QUOTE]I'm at the top tier with AT&T, so I have to go to Charter to go faster. I'd save money on the change-over, though I'd have reliability concerns to deal with since Charter goes out far more often than AT&T.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Hey Shrike, why the fuck?[/QUOTE]Huh? :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']
Huh? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Never try to interpret anything JSP says.

Tried to get Blazblue today, but bestbuy doesn't sell it? So I'm gonna try and hit up a gamestop before I go to dinner with my dad. Didn't have time to try and get that stick, unfortunately :/
If I wake up early enough for work tomorrow, I'll try to go then. The only gamestop that has it is a 20 minute drive from my house, and then a 30 minute drive to work :/
So i'd have to wake up an hour early :/

[quote name='linkpwns']Never try to interpret anything JSP says.

Tried to get Blazblue today, but bestbuy doesn't sell it? So I'm gonna try and hit up a gamestop before I go to dinner with my dad. Didn't have time to try and get that stick, unfortunately :/
If I wake up early enough for work tomorrow, I'll try to go then. The only gamestop that has it is a 20 minute drive from my house, and then a 30 minute drive to work :/
So i'd have to wake up an hour early :/[/QUOTE]

You're better off ordering it from amazon at this point.

EDIT: http://www.amazon.com/BlazBlue-Cont..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1330553831&sr=1-1

Seriously, amazon will get it to you faster than you can get it yourself.

[quote name='distgfx']You're better off ordering it from amazon at this point.

EDIT: http://www.amazon.com/BlazBlue-Cont..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1330553831&sr=1-1

Seriously, amazon will get it to you faster than you can get it yourself.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Or at least make sure GS has copies in stock -- I didn't and waited in line 20 minutes to ask if they had normal copies or just the LE. The answer was "just the LE." so I went home and ordered from Amazon.

It says they have it, but it says "Low Stock". It does give me the option to order online and pickup at the store though, so I'd imagine they do.

Also, Tales of Graces F is on sale at Newegg... so tempting...

EDIT: Uraizen, did you play SCV online yet? I may pick that up too...

Just ordered Blazblue on Amazon. Don't feel like throwing the GS guy in Guidoville for a loop when I ask for a game that doesn't start with CALLADUTY

[quote name='linkpwns']Just ordered Blazblue on Amazon. Don't feel like throwing the GS guy in Guidoville for a loop when I ask for a game that doesn't start with CALLADUTY[/QUOTE]
Yo. . .lemme get dat Geas. . .

[quote name='linkpwns']Just ordered Blazblue on Amazon. Don't feel like throwing the GS guy in Guidoville for a loop when I ask for a game that doesn't start with CALLADUTY[/QUOTE]

I gave up on picking up BlazBlue locally. Decided to pass on it and instead spend the money on SF x Tekken (most likely).

Sure, get your ass over here. Bring some Jack and/or Kraken.

Friend told me it's Patron time this weekend. . .Hoooo boy. . .Gonna be a trip. ^__^

Least time we got a bottle of that, I woke up on his back porch at 6 AM, sun blazing in my face.

[quote name='shrike4242']You have other perks, so it's not like you've living in the dark basement of Hell without that Internet speed.[/QUOTE]

I needs dat Internet Speeeeeeeeeed >>>>>>> :drool:

Ever heard of Island Fever? The rock is only so big...

I can't even drive to hank's house for Kraken Jenga. :cry:

[quote name='j-cart']That drunk Jenga you're playing needs to have rules on the bottom of them, think King's Cup but with Jenga blocks.[/QUOTE]

That's how we play drinking jenga here. Each piece has a rule written on it. Person who knocks over the tower has to do a shot.

Frosty's right. This thread is moving damn slow.

Edit: so somehow Rayman Origins installed itself in my steam library. Some serious wtfery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back