GGT #231 Declares Bullet Witch The Best 360 Exclusive This Gen

I think I'm gonna start Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet tonight. Need a break from shooters after marathoning Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den. Although new Halo maps are out today..

[quote name='BlueScrote']I think I'm gonna start Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet tonight. Need a break from shooters after marathoning Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den. Although new Halo maps are out today..[/QUOTE]
Not the best halo maps. Kinda small

[quote name='BlueScrote']I think I'm gonna start Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet tonight. Need a break from shooters after marathoning Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den. Although new Halo maps are out today..[/QUOTE]

You could do that. There's always Rayman too... ;)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Sweet! Do you guys wanna use that tonight?[/QUOTE]

If you want me to play, you damn well better. :p
I didn't legally buy copies of all this shit to not use it. ;)

Halo 4 has a better story than Bioshock Infinite.

Truth.

I cried when Master Chief sacrificed himself so that the reapers will never harm humanity again.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You could do that. There's always Rayman too... ;)

I didn't legally buy copies of all this shit to not use it. ;)[/QUOTE]

I thought about that, but I still have to download it.

[quote name='GUNNM']Not the best halo maps. Kinda small[/QUOTE]
Small? The game needs more small maps. The Majestic map pack has the best non-forge maps in the game.

I didn't have to wikipedia what happened at the end of halo 4.
[quote name='BlueScrote']

Small? The game needs more small maps. The Majestic map pack has the best non-forge maps in the game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Majestic had good maps shame we probably won't see them much now

[quote name='panzerfaust']i can't believe people are into LoL lore[/QUOTE]

I can't believe you wrote a raving review about LoL.

You should review SWTOR because of that. Also if you get to 50 (The Bastion Server) and I'll buy you a two month sub+expansion.

Offer only goes to Panzer because he will review the game.

[quote name='GUNNM']Who didn't cry at the end of halo 4 dawg?[/QUOTE]
I cried a little.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
I didn't legally buy copies of all this shit to not use it. ;)[/QUOTE]
Oh man, it's going to be great! Didn't realize you'd be playing too! WOOOO!

Yeah I guess.
I've shifted from finding it hilarious to now ima little angry

I would've been more satisfied if they opened the thing
and the scene faded to a hobo waking up from a drunken stupor
and saying "wow that was a fucked up dream"

When I do get around to playing Infinite, I will probably enjoy the ending more than I normally would have for no other reason than because I know you disliked it.

[quote name='The Crotch']When I do get around to playing Infinite, I will probably enjoy the ending more than I normally would have for no other reason than because I know you disliked it.[/QUOTE]

When I do get around to playing Infinite, it will be much much cheaper and I won't care how I feel about the ending, at least from the standpoint that I didn't spend release price to see it.

That part will be nice, too. I look forward to playing it in October.

And entirely unrelated, but aljazeera.com always runs the best fucking graphics ever:

rFPCuwe.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']When I do get around to playing Infinite, I will probably enjoy the ending more than I normally would have for no other reason than because I know you disliked it.[/QUOTE]
shut the fuck up donny

and just so the court knows,
I only paid 35 hard earned space dollars for infinite

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The early ones had rubber skin. We spotted them easily.[/QUOTE]

When this model comes out, I will just succumb to the robot overlords:

Tricia-Helfer-BSG-Promotional-Photography-tricia-helfer-9422565-1087-1450.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The early ones had rubber skin. We spotted them easily.[/QUOTE]
We saw them coming from a mile away.

[quote name='gunm']When this model comes out, I will just succumb to the robot overlords:

Tricia-Helfer-BSG-Promotional-Photography-tricia-helfer-9422565-1087-1450.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what this is.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Video games aren't art, so they can't have emotions.

Now go mow down a field of "terrorists" with your flamethrower.[/QUOTE]
When Dracula called out to Lisa before being vanquished back to hell by the hands of his own son you did not shed a tear?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think I'm going to skip... I can't hardly speak without coughing my brains out... nobody wants to hear that.[/QUOTE]

Not unless my penis is involved

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']About to check out Vassal... perhaps I'll join you guys. Do you talk through Skype?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we use skype. You should join us tonight!

[quote name='linkpwns']fuck how do I end a conversation[/QUOTE]

Tell her you have to go take care of the erection her voice gave you.

bread's done
Back