GGT #231 Declares Bullet Witch The Best 360 Exclusive This Gen

Tell her you have to play a semi-legal computer version of a board game with a bunch of people on the internet that you've never met in real-life

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Tell her you have to play a semi-legal computer version of a board game with a bunch of people on the internet that you've never met in real-life[/QUOTE]

This is the correct answer.

Tell her you have to return some video tapes. When she asks what those are, just hang up.

Believe it or not, George isn't at home.
Please leave a message at the beep.
I must be out, or I'd pick up the phone.
Where could I be?
Believe it or not, I'm not home.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']hey u
yeah u
fuck u
:grouphug:

Can't wait to play re6 in about an hour. :bouncy: Need moar beers.[/quote]
You should buy onslaught mode. So fun

Frosty should I use my playstatin plus code and get demon's souls for free or wait till next month?

Ask frost.

[quote name='GUNNM']Frosty should I use my playstatin plus code and get demon's souls for free or wait till next month?

Ask frost.[/QUOTE]

You liked Dark Souls, didn't you?
Just make sure you use it before you see that Demon's Souls is "leaving the IGC".

[quote name='GUNNM']You should buy onslaught mode. So fun[/QUOTE]

Don't have to buy it, because I got it for free. :bouncy: Thanks, Steam Preorder Bonuses.

[quote name='GUNNM']So I should just buy the physical disc then? And yes I loved dark souls beat it 4x[/QUOTE]

The only iffy part is whether or not you can translate backwards -- combat is very similar but the world layout is rather different.

But the disc is probably cheap -- depends on what you prefer, I guess.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think I'm going to skip... I can't hardly speak without coughing my brains out... nobody wants to hear that.[/QUOTE]

Me too frosty, I think I might have another sinus infection and I just got over one a month or so ago, beyond coughing up a lung all day I was also tired as hell because I didn't get much sleep last night because I kept coughing myself awake.

LZJa5ab.gif

I'm okay with that picture of Goku and Superman.

[quote name='whoknows']People can't accept the truth.

Superman > All

Also DBZ is stupid.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to accept the "truth" when it's wrong! (something tells me that whoknows power level is about 4 and he has to post this nonsense to make up for it!)

Truth is the truth.

Superman is the best and DBZ is stupid. That's just how life is. Superman is so much stronger than Goku he can finish a fight in the same episode.

Well..

Goku could probably take Batman, as he doesn't really have a weakness that Bruce can exploit.
And since Batman can take Superman any day of the week... it follows that Goku would introduce Superman to a whole new level of pain.

It's not my fault Superman keeps picking weakling villians that only last five minutes in a fight while Goku has to challenge enemies that are stronger then him, making the fights more fair, therefore lasting longer.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well..

Goku could probably take Batman, as he doesn't really have a weakness that Bruce can exploit.
And since Batman can take Superman any day of the week... it follows that Goku would introduce Superman to a whole new level of pain.[/QUOTE]

See, this guy gets it.

[quote name='Indignate']What? Batman would fuckin destroy Goku.[/QUOTE]

The truth.

Batman is the world's greatest detective, he knows everyone weakness and has contingency plans for every situation.

Finished Tomb Raider single player. I missed a few of the SP trophies, but maybe I can go back and do that some other time.

Oddly enough, the most frustrating part was
the very last QTE of the game. I dunno why, but I fucked it up like 4 times in a row and was ready to put my head through the TV. I had no trouble with the previous fight which was supposedly the "skilled" one, so screwing up a stupid, simple QTE so many times in a row was just maddening. I'm sure if it was a different day and time, I would've had no problem, but oh well.

Goku is like the hulk but can fly and fire energy beams.
goku > superman

[quote name='gunm']Finished Tomb Raider single player. I missed a few of the SP trophies, but maybe I can go back and do that some other time.

Oddly enough, the most frustrating part was
the very last QTE of the game. I dunno why, but I fucked it up like 4 times in a row and was ready to put my head through the TV. I had no trouble with the previous fight which was supposedly the "skilled" one, so screwing up a stupid, simple QTE so many times in a row was just maddening. I'm sure if it was a different day and time, I would've had no problem, but oh well.
[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you missed the dialogue achievement make sure you follow a guide or you won't get it

[quote name='GUNNM']Goku is like the hulk but can fly and fire energy beams.
goku > superman

I'm sure you missed the dialogue achievement make sure you follow a guide or you won't get it[/QUOTE]

I find it even sadder that some people are saying Bats could take Goku, yeah okay. That dialogue achievement was really stupid, after I beat the game.."oh let's see what I need to do"...so I missed a secret achievement, let's check what it is. Oh yeah, you kinda have to replay the game for like 5 points, real dumb.

truegamers check out the cheevo list b4 starting the game

shit if I dont like a games cheevo list, I won't buy it

also tomb raider needed a hard mode cheevo

[quote name='MoCiWe']I find it even sadder that some people are saying Bats could take Goku, yeah okay. That dialogue achievement was really stupid, after I beat the game.."oh let's see what I need to do"...so I missed a secret achievement, let's check what it is. Oh yeah, you kinda have to replay the game for like 5 points, real dumb.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I was going to replay the game for the achievement but I was like eh maybe some time later

[quote name='GUNNM']Isn't bleach manga almost over? when does
zaraki
learn his
bankai
?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, but I am kinda hating this current flashback right now. I also somehow thing that this is all gonna come back to
Aizen and his master plan
and I will hate that.

I only trust platinum games and rocksteady with my 3d beat em ups

Yo indignate dawg gamefly is sending me warriors orochi 3

bread's done
Back