goHastings Deal Thread - B2G1 $1 | $5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muthafodder

Banned
About goHastings:
"Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used CDs, books, videos and video games, as well as boutique merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games. Company currently operates 148 retail locations in 20 states."

Follow goHastings on

Deals via Facebook:
-- Online Deals

@goHastings
on Twitter
http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/...e=FB&utm_medium=WE&utm_campaign=WeeklyEmailAD

Current Weekly Deal
Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 (Limited Selection)
Use Promotional Code: POSSEUP

Special Labor Day Week Deal

2 Ways to Save - 5 Days to Shop
$5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60
Used Books, Music, Movies, or Games
Use Promotional Code DAYOFF
Valid 9/1-5/11

Contact the goHastings customer service:
Call: 1-877-HASTINGS (877-427-8464)
Email: [email protected]
PM Official CAG Rep: John -
gohastings

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pookymeister']FYI - the code stacks with the 5 books/guides for $20 deal. Not as hot as when it was 5 for $20 with free shipping, but buying 6 books gives you 4 x $4 and 2 x $1, making the shipping blow a little less, aka 6 for $28.[/QUOTE]

GODDAMNIT! Why didn't I think of that?
I only bought five trades using MM123 yesterday

Of course thinking back now, it's so obvious, it's just simple math
I'm so mad at myself right now

thank god mm123 doesn't work, I was about to spend more money on more games I wont play from a gohastings sale. Seriously I bought 6 games last time and have only played 2 of them. Would have saved more money just buying them used now since they are way cheaper now.

[quote name='sweetchinmusic']Lol just got alan wake, batman, infamous....does anyone know how long the shipment take?[/QUOTE]

It's expedited shipping, right? Probably a couple days.

I think that the B2G1 was still a better deal though.

The three games I bought yesterday would have been $76.42 before tax today and they were $68.64 yesterday.

These are still great prices.

Kirby's Epic Yarn was back in stock for about $26, pickup up that and Dead Rising for about $22 and re-bought the game that was canceled yesterday for cheaper :)

[quote name='Muthafodder']Kirby's Epic Yarn was back in stock for about $26, pickup up that and Dead Rising for about $22 and re-bought the game that was canceled yesterday for cheaper :)[/QUOTE]How did you get them so much cheaper? Is there a coupon code I'm missing?

ahhhh I see when you add to cart they drop. Are the $5 coupons dynamic or general $5 off coupons? If anyone has 2 i would Love to "borrow" them from you :)

[quote name='Maynard']How did you get them so much cheaper? Is there a coupon code I'm missing?

ahhhh I see when you add to cart they drop. Are the $5 coupons dynamic or general $5 off coupons? If anyone has 2 i would Love to "borrow" them from you :)[/QUOTE]

I believe they've emailed both types in the past.

I'm scouring the Internets for codes :)

They canceled my $1 item and other 2 are still in progress.... This happens to often i hope they cancel my order from my request i sent after i got the $1 item canceled. The thing is the dang game is still showing instock! I give up with these noodles of a store front. Familyvideo is the best to bad there selection is so small compared to other places.

[quote name='NeuralFizz']Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and Need For Speed are OOS for 360 used. :([/QUOTE]
nfs hot pursuit just came back in stock.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Do their games usually come complete?[/QUOTE]

I would say 99% of them do as in order to trade in used games, the case and instructions have to be included and their own were rentals.

Ys: The Oath in Felghana
16 something shipped

I say they never come

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn 19.45 before shipping and tax
Knights in the Nightmare man went out of stock at checkout
Hero's Saga: Laevatein Tactics again out of stock at checkout :(

[quote name='jman619']I feel sorry for you. I know you've tried to get GT5 several times. I was going to get NBA Jam,but its out of stock. I'm sure they will have something else I want If it ever loads.[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks. I should probably just buy it new, but what's the fun in that? :)

[quote name='Muthafodder']Have you bookmarked this link at Amazon

I've heard others getting it from the Warehouse for $35 w/ FSSS.
But, I'd use this link instead of the Warehouse, as it will show up there first.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I do have that page on my update scanner, but I keep missing it when I'm at work or not near my computer.

Good luck actually getting your games, Hastings is one of the worst sites on the internet. The last time I bought some stuff from one of their so-called "sales," 5 of the 8 games I ordered got canceled even though they were listed in-stock when I bought them and in-stock when the orders were canceled. Basically what I think they do is send each order to one store, and if the people there can't find the game or are too lazy to ship it, they cancel the order even if other stores have it. Add on the ridiculous shipping rates of over $2 per game even if you buy a ton and sales tax, and Hastings is easily the worst place to order from on the internet. Buy 10 $5 games and you're going to pay like $25 shipping and tax on a $50 order, it's insane.

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']Good luck actually getting your games, Hastings is one of the worst sites on the internet. The last time I bought some stuff from one of their so-called "sales," 5 of the 8 games I ordered got canceled even though they were listed in-stock when I bought them and in-stock when the orders were canceled. Basically what I think they do is send each order to one store, and if the people there can't find the game or are too lazy to ship it, they cancel the order even if other stores have it. Add on the ridiculous shipping rates of over $2 per game even if you buy a ton and sales tax, and Hastings is easily the worst place to order from on the internet. Buy 10 $5 games and you're going to pay like $25 shipping and tax on a $50 order, it's insane.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so you DO or DON'T like it?

Crap!!! I can not believe the deals!!! I had to hold myself back soo hard!! Ended with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and Halo Wars each for about 7.50. I figure ill never see the price drop below that, ever!

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']Good luck actually getting your games, Hastings is one of the worst sites on the internet. The last time I bought some stuff from one of their so-called "sales," 5 of the 8 games I ordered got canceled even though they were listed in-stock when I bought them and in-stock when the orders were canceled. Basically what I think they do is send each order to one store, and if the people there can't find the game or are too lazy to ship it, they cancel the order even if other stores have it. Add on the ridiculous shipping rates of over $2 per game even if you buy a ton and sales tax, and Hastings is easily the worst place to order from on the internet. Buy 10 $5 games and you're going to pay like $25 shipping and tax on a $50 order, it's insane.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten 15 games last two weeks...all mint....all shipped

If any of you XBOX gamers want to gather a list of XBOX games that you've noticed as good deals I'll include them in the OP.

I've just added what I noticed in the posts.

Here's what i got....
Items:
Quantity:1,Watchmen: The End is Nigh, Parts 1 and 2 Used - PlayStation 3 $4.79Discount: 1 for $4.790000000000001 each
Quantity:1,The Orange Box Used - Xbox 360 $5.77Discount: 1 for $5.77 each
Quantity:1,Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Used - Xbox 360 $7.74Discount: 1 for $7.74 each
Quantity:1,Full Auto 2: Battlelines Used - PlayStation 3 $5.65Discount: 1 for $5.6499999999999995 each

Items:
Quantity:1,NBA 2K11 Used - Xbox 360 $27.35Discount: 1 for $27.35 each
Quantity:1,Divinity II: Ego Draconis Used - Xbox 360 $7.60Discount: 1 for $7.6 each

Great post OP. I got their email but didn't consider it until I saw your post. I got 3 games for under $30 total. I just received my first used purchase from them last week and it was near perfect condition.

Wait, is this over, or am I confused? I added a game for 11.37 to my cart, but it only came down to 9.10...that doesn't seem like 60% off?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Wait, is this over, or am I confused? I added a game for 11.37 to my cart, but it only came down to 9.10...that doesn't seem like 60% off?[/QUOTE]

Misleading thread title - it's an additional 20% off their already low used prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back