Golden Halo Avatar Armor For watching the Presidential election

[quote name='MoCiWe']not seeing mine, I watched three of the events fully and part of one as well.

EDIT: My friend who completely missed one, fully watched two and caught like 10 minutes of one still got his code somehow, wtf....I really like this armor as well.[/QUOTE]

you can get it in red from hear just chose uk https://www.legendaryprizes.com/avatar.aspx

I haven't got any e-mails yet. I really hope I they haven't finished sending them out, as Gold is the only armour I need now. I watched 3 of the 4 debates with 3 different profiles signed in to try and make sure as well.

I claimed the male armor but here is the code for the female armor.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]77KKJ-CPPMJ-9PMW6-XWYHW-PFVGZ [/SIZE][/FONT]
Can you state if it works for you?

Would be extremely grateful for a male, or even female code for myself or my girlfriend. Missed out on this being a Canadian and all, =P

I got the email today also, digging the gold more than the red.
59ThU.png

793GK-HDFCD-??YHG-YPPM3-PFCVZ

Here you go a code for female armor. Make it a bit more fun:
0010 0001 is the value of both ??. Enjoy!

[quote name='darcmasta']793GK-HDFCD-??YHG-YPPM3-PFCVZ

Here you go a code for female armor. Make it a bit more fun:
0010 0001 is the value of both ??. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

God bless computer class.

The Mrs says thanks!

Not sure if I'm going to get a code or not...I watched 3 of the debates but I had a lot of trouble with the first one....not sure I made it 30 minutes :/

Haha, I go to store and miss out on the code for the girlfriend. =[ Alas, thanks for the generosity either way. =]

Curses! Got a new job and missed out on doing the Elections on Xbox with my son.

I was hoping to get the Gold Armor to trade for (IF they have any) Silver/White Armors.

Oh well.... maybe next time?

Enjoy them armors everyone that got em

[quote name='PottyPops']I've got my male code for someone who wants it. I will consider any respectable offer.[/QUOTE]

i'd like to offer thanks and gratitude in exchange for your code

Watched all 4, first 2 got kicked out over and over, 4th one was kicked out when I got back. No emailed codes!! If there's an extra male code terrorizing you, PM me, I'll deal w/ it. :)

It looks like I didn't get credit for one of the times I watched. If anyone is willing to share a female outfit please PM me. I would be very appreciative! ;)

[quote name='webkatt']i'd like to offer thanks and gratitude in exchange for your code[/QUOTE]
I was kind of hoping for something like a $5 Amazon code. Do you think you could cash out some Bing Rewards points?

Are these codes region locked to the US? Obviously the promo wasn't here in the UK, but maybe if someone was kind enough to give me a male code to try... *hint, hint*

The UK only gets silly Red or Green Armour, the US gets Gold :(

[quote name='TommyC']Are these codes region locked to the US? Obviously the promo wasn't here in the UK, but maybe if someone was kind enough to give me a male code to try... *hint, hint*

The UK only gets silly Red or Green Armour, the US gets Gold :([/QUOTE]
The code works in the UK,Canada as well from what ive heard.

Does anyone know if they've sent out all the emails or are they doing it in stages? I've asked on Twitter but haven't had a reply yet. I'm hoping they're doing it in stages, as a lot of people seem to have not been sent codes even though they watched 3 or 4 of the debates.

I'm thinking they have not sent all of them or mine went to spam and I deleted it with out knowing. I know I watched more than a half hour on the last three.

I hope you all will be able to get yours. You could also post to the rewards forums, they're really nice. All they will do is check if you watched the required amount and they will send the code to your email. Happened to me with the 300 points promotion a while back.

[quote name='USD']I hope you all will be able to get yours. You could also post to the rewards forums, they're really nice. All they will do is check if you watched the required amount and they will send the code to your email. Happened to me with the 300 points promotion a while back.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know their was a forum for it. Don't know why I didn't because everything has a forum for it.

bread's done
Back