I've been having these weird thoughts lately. GGT #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gunm']hehe, not saying specific ppl fall into that article--just something for GGT to discuss. er, if you really want to, that is.[/QUOTE]

I DON' WANNA TALK ABOUT IT. jk, pretty funny article and the whole "week of hate" theme is awesome :lol:

I'm number 7 mixed with a little number 4 with custom category: fairweather gamer

[quote name='zewone']PC elitist?[/QUOTE]

Naw, I like having the PC version of something when it's objectively better, but to put it into perspective, I haven't played through a PC game since January.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I don't have to say what most people call me >_

Most people call me Schnookums, or Chuckles, or Jehovah. Back in the day, they would call me link. The ladies call me Mikey. This gives you multiple options to address me with!

Yeah, too much information, i know...

[quote name='Chacrana']fuck, if I saw you in real life, I'd call you Samuel Ivan Lopez de Victoria III every fucking chance I got.[/QUOTE]

:lol: scary part is that I don't know if that qualifies me as a villain or hero having that damn name.

My boy is going to hate me if I ever have a son... the sucker will have to have a IV at the end of his name.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: scary part is that I don't know if that qualifies me as a villain or hero having that damn name.

My boy is going to hate me if I ever have a son... the sucker will have to have a IV at the end of his name.[/quote]

Are you going to name him Street Fighter IV?

Also, Crisis Core is good. I ate BWW tonight and had 13 of my 20 Asian Zing Wings. I was eating this while I was supposed to be playing Grifball. I feel bad, but I had a friend emergency. I also played more RSV2. I am a dick. I mean addicted.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: scary part is that I don't know if that qualifies me as a villain or hero having that damn name.

My boy is going to hate me if I ever have a son... the sucker will have to have a IV at the end of his name.[/QUOTE]

Name him Terry Bogard de Gazpacho IV.

People call me Chacranajxy (silent jxy) IRL... which I guess is strange, but... what can I say?

I wish I had an exotic name like Terry Bogard de Gazpacho IV...

[quote name='zewone']You guys are weird.[/QUOTE]

That's the most obvious one. the other things all us GGT people are can't be described as words, but just reactions by others.

[quote name='gunm']lulz, ReRo was named after a Heart song.

A kick ass Heart song at that.[/QUOTE]

The silly thing is during my freshman year on the last day of school I did a performance art piece
that involved me running for 10 minutes straight, with the Heart song playing, around campus drawing lines on paper, throwing them all over the place, and me falling over in front of a large class on cue to when the song first says "Barracuda".

My class liked it but I thought it was pretty shitty... not to mention I bruised up a bit since I didn't fake my fall even though I intended it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You guys have real life friends that call you by your internet handles?

:whistle2:k Maybe I'm not so weird.[/QUOTE]

ur not down thats y

[quote name='tiredfornow']You guys have real life friends that call you by your internet handles?

:whistle2:k Maybe I'm not so weird.[/QUOTE]

Fool, my username was a nickname before I brought that shit online.

my boss comes back from vacation tomorrow :cry:

to make best use of his absence, I took a 45 minute break in the middle of the afternoon to play Jeanne D'Arc

So I got Crisis Core. Can't really say I like Zack. Can't really say I like how long you have to wait before attacking a consecutive time. But it's still early.

[quote name='pete5883']So I got Crisis Core. Can't really say I like Zack. Can't really say I like how long you have to wait before attacking a consecutive time. But it's still early.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, according to the EGM review the combat system starts off bad but gets way better as you get further into the game.

[quote name='pete5883']So I got Crisis Core. Can't really say I like Zack. Can't really say I like how long you have to wait before attacking a consecutive time. But it's still early.[/quote]
well you could be like me and just use your first attack of the chain, and try to keep timing it so only the first attack comes out.

besides on normal the game is pretty easy

also i didn't know if you hit enemies in the back you get critical hits when i first played. hahah =)

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Hey guys, I decided to leave the GGT. I know I know you don't care but I just thought I'd post it anyway. Later.[/quote]

I'm afraid the same for me as well fellas. Recent events that have happened have encouraged me leave this thread for the most part this part of the forums as well. Having been posting continually in the GGT's since GGT6, I feel it's time to leave before other things get worse.

Later.

People call me "Beef" IRL, but only because I've used my handle for sooo long. They also call me by my last name
which is "Whitebear."
Not sure why I spoiler'd that, but I blame it on the lack of sleep.

GGT: we just talk generally about ghaymez n stuffz. It's all cool in the gang, baybee.

Amazon finally shipped my copy of MGS Essentials. I'm looking forward to re-visiting the series as I haven't played it since the PSOne. They still haven't sent out HGS, which is a little annoying as I want to get my dress up golf on.

Gah, I can't stop playing Oblivion though. :p

Almost done with MGS: Twin Snakes. I've been playing on Normal difficulty, and so far it has been kinda easy. Just finished taking out Vulcan Raven in the freezer warehouse, and I'll probably have the game beat by the end of the day.

I'm also looking forward to playing MGS: 2 & 3, gunm. I haven't played thru those two yet either.

Gonna head out later today and see if I can find a copy of NG: DS and get a new wireless router so I can network mine and my girlfriend's computer's together.

[quote name='SL4IN']I'm afraid the same for me as well fellas. Recent events that have happened have encouraged me leave this thread for the most part this part of the forums as well. Having been posting continually in the GGT's since GGT6, I feel it's time to leave before other things get worse.

Later.[/QUOTE]

weird, it seems like its finally on the upswing again...now that it isn't some cross between 4chan and livejournal.

anyway...

[quote name='gunm']Amazon finally shipped my copy of MGS Essentials. I'm looking forward to re-visiting the series as I haven't played it since the PSOne.[/quote]

Nice. Amazon has the weirdest shipping schedules. Every game I've preordered from them has been late by a day or two.

you gonna play through the whole trilogy? I'm still waiting on a PS1 memory card so I can start MGS1...I played through the "intro" mission in MGS2 though. I want to play through the whole thing by the time 4 comes out.

Playing Vegas 2 co-op on Realistic with a buddy and hes always fucking working at night. I feel bad cause I'm the one hosting the game and hes hardly around to complete it. :(

I'd feel like a huge jerk if I just went on without him and dicked him out of the achievements later on.

Yeah, seemed like most of the weird shit had settled down in the GGT. Alas.

I tried to get more into DMC4 and while I'll probably finish it, I found myself more interested in finishing a few more levels on the "insane" difficulty in The Club. Interesting at least.

Also, got my girlfriend hooked on Professor Layton. It's the gateway drug.

Yes, it seems the kids have run off, so we can get back to whatever it was the GGT used to be like. Of course, I haven't been playing a game... you ever get back to school after spring break and feel like you're slacking hardcore because you haven't done any work in a while? Well, that's what I was like, so for that reason, I haven't been playing anything but Beatmania every now and then... well, and I'm back to reading Monte Cristo.

I really should pick up Crisis Core. The Fry's ad had the game for like... $7.50-$10 off, so I'm gonna price match that when I get the chance tomorrow.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yes, it seems the kids have run off, so we can get back to whatever it was the GGT used to be like. Of course, I haven't been playing a game... you ever get back to school after spring break and feel like you're slacking hardcore because you haven't done any work in a while? Well, that's what I was like, so for that reason, I haven't been playing anything but Beatmania every now and then... well, and I'm back to reading Monte Cristo.
[/QUOTE]

I did my work on spring break (last week) and am slacking off this week...I guess I'll go to class today though :lol:

Picking up Ninja Gaiden: First New Game in the Series Since the First One Came Out Years Ago edition today. I think I'll save Crisis Core for the summer drought...oh wait, MGS4 and Ninja Gaiden 2 come out in the beginning of June. :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']I did my work on spring break (last week) and am slacking off this week...I guess I'll go to class today though :lol:

Picking up Ninja Gaiden: First New Game in the Series Since the First One Came Out Years Ago edition today. I think I'll save Crisis Core for the summer drought...oh wait, MGS4 and Ninja Gaiden 2 come out in the beginning of June. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't have class today or Friday, so I can be a ghangsta without actually skipping class.

...kinda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back