LEGO Deals 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xycury']geez that sucks, maybe I grabbed the last one?

I checked out at 6pm, used up some rewards and got it for 29 shipped[/QUOTE]

looks like they shipped it

Time to return my otherone to TRU

[quote name='ackbar7']Your # is different from mine. I got 101341[/QUOTE]

Going out on a limb here, but the first two digits might be your percentage off. You had 10, xycury had 50. Just a guess.

[quote name='xycury']looks like they shipped it

Time to return my otherone to TRU[/QUOTE]

And I noticed it's completely gone off the site. They pyramid was $29.99 too, and it's now completely off the site. I wish I could have picked both of those up for that price!!!

[quote name='IOIHUMMERIOI']Going out on a limb here, but the first two digits might be your percentage off. You had 10, xycury had 50. Just a guess.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm guessing to but I'll find out on Sunday

A lot of you might know of or have heard of Amazon Warehouse Deals from here or other places but they have Lego's too. I usually check but don't see anything worth posting about but I found a few.

Lego City Advent Calander $32 x3 read the descriptions before you buy.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1296174465&sr=1-67&condition=used

Slave I $58.99 read description,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...generic&qid=1296174404&sr=1-11&condition=used

Clone Turbo Tank $85.99 read description,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1296174845&sr=1-6&condition=used

Lego City Command Center $41.99 read description,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1296175054&sr=1-9&condition=used
Lego Creator Shuttle, $95.99 read description, not much of a deal but I know a lot of you don't have a Lego Store near you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1296174927&sr=1-71&condition=used

They have lots of other sets but I pretty much posted what I think are deals, in a lot of the descriptions it says the item may come repackaged which is why I emphasized to "read the description". For those you that have ordered from AWD know that the description can be accurate or completely false. Luckily Amazon has great CS and you can send it back if it's missing pieces.

[quote name='skiizim']A lot of you might know of or have heard of Amazon Warehouse Deals from here or other places but they have Lego's too. I usually check but don't see anything worth posting about but I found a few.

Lego City Advent Calander $32 x3 read the descriptions before you buy.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1296174465&sr=1-67&condition=used

Slave I $58.99 read description,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...generic&qid=1296174404&sr=1-11&condition=used

Clone Turbo Tank $85.99 read description,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1296174845&sr=1-6&condition=used

Lego City Command Center $41.99 read description,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1296175054&sr=1-9&condition=used
Lego Creator Shuttle, $95.99 read description, not much of a deal but I know a lot of you don't have a Lego Store near you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1296174927&sr=1-71&condition=used

They have lots of other sets but I pretty much posted what I think are deals, in a lot of the descriptions it says the item may come repackaged which is why I emphasized to "read the description". For those you that have ordered from AWD know that the description can be accurate or completely false. Luckily Amazon has great CS and you can send it back if it's missing pieces.[/QUOTE]
I actually just noticed this a couple of days ago. I ended up ordering the King's Battle Chariot from a couple of years ago for 18.99. Seemed like an OK deal, and I liked the set.

I got Luke's Landspeeder today. Couldn't find it at any other stores I've been to so I just got it at regular price. Heard bad thing about the speeder falling apart, but I guess the minifigs make up for it.

I also got my 20% TRU coupon and I got the Mandalorian set. They still had some Snowmen on a sidecap, so I bought half a dozen for spare parts.

[quote name='TheHelix']I got Luke's Landspeeder today. Couldn't find it at any other stores I've been to so I just got it at regular price. Heard bad thing about the speeder falling apart, but I guess the minifigs make up for it.

I also got my 20% TRU coupon and I got the Mandalorian set. They still had some Snowmen on a sidecap, so I bought half a dozen for spare parts.[/QUOTE]

I got the Landspeeder set as soon as I found it at a local Walmart. If you love the OT then this is a great set. Well worth IMHO.

Hey guys, don't forget if you have TRU Bucks to use them by Saturday!

Not a fan of what they did with some of the mini-figs for the landspeeder. Obi-Wan should have a hood, and if they were only gonna have one Stormtrooper, they should have at least given him an orange pauldron. Yeah, I'm a SW nerd.

[quote name='iluvmywife']I got the Landspeeder set as soon as I found it at a local Walmart. If you love the OT then this is a great set. Well worth IMHO.

Hey guys, don't forget if you have TRU Bucks to use them by Saturday![/QUOTE]

I am definitely a fan of the OT. I'm hoping there will be a B-Wing remake before I die.

I certainly hope there is another B-Wing and a lot bigger at that, I really enjoyed some of the mocs they have of it up on EB. I purchased the last iteration of it on eBay and as much as I enjoyed it it small.

lol... should have checked the regular prices on Amazon before posting up those links but I was just comparing to retail and trying to make people of aware of it. There seems to be a lot of sets from after the holidays because there usually isn't that many.

the most important first step with the landspeeder set is to give luke the S2 surfer's hair.

taking my 50%-off BN coupon today to look for some HP lego...

[quote name='aunt beast']the most important first step with the landspeeder set is to give luke the S2 surfer's hair.

taking my 50%-off BN coupon today to look for some HP lego...[/QUOTE]

Let us know if it works. Someone here said it won't work on Lego.

Really hoping some CAGs can help me out. If anyone sees a Troll Mountain Fortress at their Target on clearance please, please send me a PM. I missed out on mine and really wanted this set. I'm paypal ready and don't need the box. PM me if you need too. Thanks!!

I got the landspeeder and battle of endor together for like $99 at walmart.com a month or so ago... that seemed like a decent enough deal with my leftover paypal money.

I like both sets.

[quote name='IOIHUMMERIOI']And I noticed it's completely gone off the site. They pyramid was $29.99 too, and it's now completely off the site. I wish I could have picked both of those up for that price!!![/QUOTE]

that was fast... big HUGE box at the door, with about 5lbs of styrofoam peanuts... :roll:

no wonder shipping was $7.

Anyways it was a great price... thanks to Kmart!

(wish I would have nabbed that cabin though)

Also, found a Miners Titanium Rig at Target yesterday. Somebody must had hid it last year in the shelves like you guys were talking about because the Target has been shuffling those around. They still wanted $50 for it but I bit. I think several Targets in my area are not bothering to reduce past 50% before sending it back to salvage.

My wife used our last TRU reward bucks today and bought a Police Command Center (7743) for $25.90 on clearance. She said they also had an Endor set for $77 and several other sets but I was working and did not get a list.

You might check your local TRU for clearance Lego sets.

[quote name='GoingIncognito']Let us know if it works. Someone here said it won't work on Lego.[/QUOTE]

I used the 50% coupon in store today on a Lego set and it worked like a charm. The cashier was surprised that I had the 50% coupon. I was not, though pretended to be. Knowing is half the battle...

[quote name='videriant']Also, found a Miners Titanium Rig at Target yesterday. Somebody must had hid it last year in the shelves like you guys were talking about because the Target has been shuffling those around. They still wanted $50 for it but I bit. I think several Targets in my area are not bothering to reduce past 50% before sending it back to salvage.[/QUOTE]

I saw several last summer (oh so long ago...) for $50 and never bit. I should have, looking at the set it looks like a really fun little display set that friends could play with. :lol:

the B&N near me didn't have legos save for the fancy architect type ones...anyone know if any stores in Columbus Ohio Carry legos..???

[quote name='scp89']the B&N near me didn't have legos save for the fancy architect type ones...anyone know if any stores in Columbus Ohio Carry legos..???[/QUOTE]
I am nowhere near Ohio, but none of the stores near me have restocked since Christmas, and they tend to have about 2 or 3 sets that were not the architecture sets.

[quote name='iluvmywife']My wife used our last TRU reward bucks today and bought a Police Command Center (7743) for $25.90 on clearance. She said they also had an Endor set for $77 and several other sets but I was working and did not get a list.

You might check your local TRU for clearance Lego sets.[/QUOTE]

There are no current clearance sets at TRU. It just so happens that your store for what ever reason decided to mark those sets down on their own.

Hello everybody and thank you for all the tips/info. I have compiled a list of sets that this thread has helped me find and purchase. I have some duplicates so if anyone would like to trade let me know.

Here is the LIST:

Number Theme SetName Qty
3179 City Repair Truck 2
5868 Creator Ferocious Creatures 2
5969 Space Squidman Escape 2
5973 Space Hyperspeed Pursuit 2
5974 Space Galactic Enforcer 1
5982 Space Smash 'n' Grab 2
5983 Space Undercover Cruiser 4
5984 Space Lunar Limo 3
7097 Castle Trolls' Mountain Fortress 2
7160 Hero Factory Drop Ship 1
7206 City Fire Helicopter 1
7569 Prince of Persia Desert Attack 2
7570 Prince of Persia The Ostrich Race 1
7571 Prince of Persia The Fight for the Dagger 1
7572 Prince of Persia Quest Against Time 1
7573 Prince of Persia Battle of Alamut 3
7597 Toy Story Western Train Chase 1
7632 City Crawler Crane 2
7641 City City Corner 1
7684 City Pig Farm & Tractor 2
7747 City Wind Turbine Transport 1
7749 Star Wars Echo Base 2
7752 Star Wars Count Dooku's Solar Sailer 2
7753 Star Wars Pirate Tank 2
7754 Star Wars Home One Mon Calimari Star Cruiser 2
7789 Toy Story Lotso's Dump Truck 3
7913 Star Wars Clone Trooper Battle Pack 1
8014 Star Wars Clone Walker Battle Pack 4
8015 Star Wars Assassin Droids Battle Pack 2
8016 Star Wars Hyena Droid Bomber 4
8017 Star Wars Darth Vader's TIE Fighter 1
8036 Star Wars Separatist Shuttle 2
8037 Star Wars Anakin's Y-wing Starfighter 1
8038 Star Wars The Battle of Endor 1
8039 Star Wars Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser 3
8046 Technic Helicopter 2
8056 Atlantis Monster Crab Clash 1
8057 Atlantis Wreck Raider 1
8058 Atlantis Guardian of the Deep 1
8059 Atlantis Seabed Scavenger 1
8060 Atlantis Typhoon Turbo Sub 1
8061 Atlantis Gateway of the Squid 1
8073 Atlantis Manta Warrior 1
8075 Atlantis Neptune Carrier 1
8076 Atlantis Deep Sea Striker 1
8078 Atlantis Portal of Atlantis 1
8079 Atlantis Shadow Snapper 1
8080 Atlantis Undersea Explorer 1
8083 Star Wars Rebel Trooper Battle Pack 1
8087 Star Wars TIE Defender 1
8099 Star Wars Midi-Scale Imperial Star Destroyer 1
8189 Power Miners Magma Mech 2
8190 Power Miners Claw Catcher 1
8191 Power Miners Lavatraz 2
8199 Racers Security Smash 1
8863 World Racers Blizzard's Peak 1
8864 World Racers Desert of Destruction 1
8899 World Racers Gator Swamp 1
8960 Power Miners Thunder Driller 1
8963 Power Miners Rock Wrecker 1
8992 Bionicle Cendox V1 1
8995 Bionicle Thornatus V9 1
9241 Dacta Wheels Set 1
10197 Town Fire Brigade 1
10211 Town Grand Emporium 1
10216 Town Winter Village Bakery 1
66373 Miscellaneous Fun Favor Pack 1
852771 Gear Minifigure Ice Cube Tray 2
2851193 Gear LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul Watch 1
MMMB033 Monthly Mini Model Build {Polar Bear} 1

And it looks like I can not add pictures since I am new. :nottalking:

[quote name='ackbar7']That is quite the list, but no Kingdoms/Castle sets? You fail.[/QUOTE]

There are a couple in there. :cool:

Venator...I've got nothing to trade for it though. :cry:

[quote name='ackbar7']That is quite the list, but no Kingdoms/Castle sets? You fail.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ackbar7']Damn, you are right. Ah well, that's what I get for being a jerk.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA there are only the 2 sets of Trolls' Mountain Fortress. I had 3 at one point, but had to take one back to exchange for some other sets since money was running low. We plan on getting some other Castle ones. I have been scouring the chicagoland area Targets, Kmarts, Walmarts, and Lego Stores trying to find Deep Discounted Lego sets. My Godson is only 5 and I try to get him stuff that is fun yet can teach him things. Plus there is that whole I want to get him things my parents never could get me as a child feeling thrown in there as well. I look forward to contributing to thread when I can.

One Target by me had some 8403: City House sets marked clearance, but were only priced down to $34. Does anyone know if these were on clearance at other Targets for 50%? This target is one of the those that still has the 5974: Galactic Enforcer for $70.

Just read the other day the 2 new spongebob sets are not duplo. If anyone happens upon any images from the london toy fair this week let me know.

Send me a PM if you have extra Atlantis sets from the recent clearance. Since my daughter loves the theme I been picking up the ones we don't have for future gifts while I can at a good price.

[quote name='kjauburn']Just read the other day the 2 new spongebob sets are not duplo. If anyone happens upon any images from the london toy fair this week let me know.

Send me a PM if you have extra Atlantis sets from the recent clearance. Since my daughter loves the theme I been picking up the ones we don't have for future gifts while I can at a good price.[/QUOTE]

I will keep my eyes peeled for some Atlantis sets. Any ones in particular? There was one Walmart near me that had a surplus of the 8058: Guardian of the Deep sets for $7

[quote name='kjauburn']Just read the other day the 2 new spongebob sets are not duplo. If anyone happens upon any images from the london toy fair this week let me know.
[/QUOTE]
According to a LEGO Ambassador on Brothers-Brick that was able to actually see the new sets, cameras were not allowed in the closed LEGO booth at the London Toy Fair. Apparently, TLG wants to be more secretive on their new products and is now clamping down on sites that post pics with watermarks.

Let's hope that pictures come out of the New York Toy Fair in a couple weeks!

Don't forget. If you're in California or want to come to California (Bay Area) for a LEGO convention, Bricks by the Bay has now open registration for attendees. Attendee registration is limited to 400 fans. More info, direct yourself here.

[quote name='JAYMATIK']According to a LEGO Ambassador on Brothers-Brick that was able to actually see the new sets, cameras were not allowed in the closed LEGO booth at the London Toy Fair. Apparently, TLG wants to be more secretive on their new products and is now clamping down on sites that post pics with watermarks.

Let's hope that pictures come out of the New York Toy Fair in a couple weeks!
[/QUOTE]

Lego has alway been paranoid with their pictures. What no one understands is why no pictures in London? They allow them in Germany and NYC in a few weeks unless that changes.

Spongebob sells very well so they make the same sets every few years.

I find this interesting....

Harbour$will be$the City theme. There will be something like 5 sets including a harbour featuring a grain loading terminal and cargo ship, a marina, a fishing boat, a speedboat and powerboat on a truck. All are said to float.

A grain loading terminal. Maybe Farm will make a comeback but not suck this time.

no problem using the BN coupon on lego but they had crap left. no HP. :( just architecture sets, SW hoth battle packs, and a couple of Buzz sets back in the kiddie area.

they have a good selection of lego books. the klutz crazy contraptions book (that comes with legos), forbidden lego and another half-dozen similar titles, and the lego sticker and brickmaster books. unfortunately the seals had been ripped on all the brickmaster books so i didn't feel confident there.

i think the reported problem using the coupon for lego only referred to online purchases.

[quote name='encendido5']walmart has ferocious creatures for $14.50, limo/helicopter for $15, hyena bomber for $9, zurg for $12. Who needed a limo set?[/QUOTE]

I may be interested in some of this stuff. I haven't seen the limo or hyena bombers around me at all. I'm headed out in a bit and was going to swing around to check out Lego stuff. If I can't find anything I'll let you know. Here's to hoping for a restock (no meaningful restocks in the stores around me for awhile now).

[quote name='encendido5']walmart has ferocious creatures for $14.50, limo/helicopter for $15, hyena bomber for $9, zurg for $12. Who needed a limo set?[/QUOTE]

I don't have a ferocious creatures :(

I'd maim someone for one. :lol:

Limo set is great, good set.

from "a modular life", some details re: the SW advent calendar:

"SW calendar features “mini models from the entire galaxy and 8 minifigs” – one minifig is a new one described as “one of the figs has not appeared in any of the films, books, cartoons and is unlikely ever to” and “all the figs have appeared before, but one of them is in new clothes, and it’s not a queen Amidala""

[quote name='aunt beast']from "a modular life", some details re: the SW advent calendar:

"SW calendar features “mini models from the entire galaxy and 8 minifigs” – one minifig is a new one described as “one of the figs has not appeared in any of the films, books, cartoons and is unlikely ever to” and “all the figs have appeared before, but one of them is in new clothes, and it’s not a queen Amidala""[/QUOTE]

So, the fig has appeared before, but not in any film, book or cartoon? So that leaves TFU or Lego video games, I guess? G-string stormy?

Went to an out of the way Walmart and picked up a Neptune Carrier for $30, a Temple Escape for $25 (are we in 2009? :lol:), and a Kingdoms Castle for $49.50.

[quote name='kjauburn']Send me a PM if you have extra Atlantis sets from the recent clearance. Since my daughter loves the theme I been picking up the ones we don't have for future gifts while I can at a good price.[/QUOTE]

I can sell you the Neptune Carrier I got if you want it.

[quote name='xycury']I don't have a ferocious creatures :(

I'd maim someone for one. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM if you want it. I don't think I'm going to keep the one I got.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='encendido5']Went to an out of the way Walmart and picked up a Neptune Carrier for $30, a Temple Escape for $25 (are we in 2009? :lol:), and a Kingdoms Castle for $49.50.[/QUOTE]

sweet. i keep thinking about hitting a couple of rural walmarts. you're nudging me in that direction.

I would love to visit a rural Wal-Marts but they are literally too far away, I've gone to WM and Targets that are in lesser populated areas but that's far and in between here in Southern California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back