LEGO Deals 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to find the $11 PoP set for $1.00, but it seems that someone beat me to my local store. I don't want to go to south of seattle just to get it. I guess I'll have to wait until S@H sells it for 50% off

My Lego store had about 14 of the bakery for $38. I was going to wait until Tuesday so see what the February deal was but was afraid they would sell out so I went ahead and grab me a set on Saturday.

[quote name='TheAngryCAG']Kmart had the space police galactic enforcer for $37. Worth it?[/QUOTE]
I'd buy it for that price

bah, nothing at kmart, no Lego stores, and nothing left at WM besides the one midi-destoryer that I'm taking back. Hating everyone that had any type of deal. Biggest thing I got was some leftovers at S@H.

plus.. $30 for 400 grey pieces is way too much.

[quote name='TheAngryCAG']Kmart had the space police galactic enforcer for $37. Worth it?[/QUOTE]

If you don't want it I'll take it. :p

I used two 50% B&N coupons today for SW Hoth Wampa Cave for 19 and SW ARC-170 Starfighter for 30...the lego store only had Atlantis Wreck Raider for 4 and Toy Story Pizza Truck for 19...picked up each as my boys like TS...I did see about 3 or so left of the Winter Bakery for 38 but I passed...all the POP stuff etc was long gone...

thx for the tips though everyone...wish I found a TS Train this year and missed out on some Atlantis, SP, POP at various places though...

The Target in Saugus still has about 5 or so Galactic Enforcers. They have clearance stickers at $50.48 but they scan as item not found. I took off the sticker and had somebody with a price gun scan it, but it also came up at $50.48. It doesn't look like it will make it to $25...

[quote name='xycury']bah, nothing at kmart, no Lego stores, and nothing left at WM besides the one midi-destoryer that I'm taking back. Hating everyone that had any type of deal. Biggest thing I got was some leftovers at S@H.

plus.. $30 for 400 grey pieces is way too much.[/QUOTE]

The Walmarts around me have them for $16. I've been trying to determine if it's worth it to buy two.

[quote name='encendido5']The Target in Saugus still has about 5 or so Galactic Enforcers. They have clearance stickers at $50.48 but they scan as item not found. I took off the sticker and had somebody with a price gun scan it, but it also came up at $50.48. It doesn't look like it will make it to $25...[/QUOTE]

That means they are on their way out the store for "Salvage". Hmm, if you're willing to pick one up for me I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't think huge sets like that make it passed the 50% mark.

[quote name='videriant']The Walmarts around me have them for $16. I've been trying to determine if it's worth it to buy two.[/QUOTE]

Geez if it was that much I wouldn't even debate on keeping it

16 for 400 is good

Had a good run today here at the Tampa K-Marts on the 7569 Desert Attack. 1 store had 2 in the normal Lego section, one had 5. None marked on the shelf or stickered $1. I picked up all 7. 7 horses, 7 skeletons, 21 minifigures for $7? Yes please.

[quote name='donniedroc']Had a good run today here at the Tampa K-Marts on the 7569 Desert Attack. 1 store had 2 in the normal Lego section, one had 5. None marked on the shelf or stickered $1. I picked up all 7. 7 horses, 7 skeletons, 21 minifigures for $7? Yes please.[/QUOTE]

Dude, great find!

kmart bargain hunters, supposedly PoP desert attack is now at $1 even though it was full price last week .. ymmv of course, but this news is coming from multiple sources, including someone who commented they scanned at full price when his other sets were $3 .. they scanned at full price for me when i found my PoP set for $3, even though a few were in the clearance section (the rest were still in the normal lego section). i'd be there like a flash except we are having a Massive Winter Storm. so please enjoy on my behalf.

i checked my gheto k-mart - risking getting mugged or needing a tetanus shot - to check for the desert attack.

Alas, they were cleaned out... I'm building up enough tales of 'sold out of clearance lego' woe to write a blues song.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']The $1 Desert Attack is definitely an awesome find for those coming across them.[/QUOTE]
Any set for $1 would be an awesome find for me!

[quote name='BattleChicken']i checked my gheto k-mart - risking getting mugged or needing a tetanus shot - to check for the desert attack.

Alas, they were cleaned out... I'm building up enough tales of 'sold out of clearance lego' woe to write a blues song.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, what part of NY are you from? Found a stack of them at Rockefeller for $3 a piece. They had tons of Midi-Star Destroyers also.

Saw tons of the desert attack last week. to bad i dont remember what damn kmarts they were at. Lego store in Troy, MI had a ton of bakery sets last week for those who are looking.

[quote name='xycury']You guys getting $1 Lego sets suck :p[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Wasn't someone here supposed to get $15 limo sets? Whatever happeed with that. :p

[quote name='xycury']You guys getting $1 Lego sets suck :p[/QUOTE]

Indeed we do lol. Don't even know what I'm gonna do with them, but for a $1, I mean, why not? As someone else pointed out, you get get 3 mini-figs, a skeleton, a horse, some cool weapons, a snake, a scorpion, and the little set piece. Not many times you are going to get all of that at such a great price. Just couldn't pass it up. Now, if the online store ever puts the PoP sets they have up at clearance prices, I could use some of the stuff to enhance those sets.

I found 3 Undercover cruisers and 2 ostrich races last week for a $1 a piece and yesterday I found 3 desert attacks and another undercover cruiser each for $1. So a grand total of 9 sets and close to 2000 pieces for a whopping $9. And this was all at a low traffic ghetto K-Mart. Also the Buzz's Starship was marked at $16 but I left it and am hoping for a 50% off clearance toys deal soon.

[quote name='bigdaddy']:applause:

Wasn't someone here supposed to get $15 limo sets? Whatever happeed with that. :p[/QUOTE]

Sorry, forgot to post back. Send me a PM if you want one. :)

glad some of you found the $1 kmart deal. i'm still iced in and can't check my "local" 30-miles-away kmart.

isn't "ghetto kmart" redundant?

Yes, technically, but there are some that are in a little better areas. This one just happens to be in the worst area in my city. If it means anything about how bad the neighborhood is, even the Walmart across the street from that K-Mart closed.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Indeed we do lol. Don't even know what I'm gonna do with them, but for a $1, I mean, why not? As someone else pointed out, you get get 3 mini-figs, a skeleton, a horse, some cool weapons, a snake, a scorpion, and the little set piece. Not many times you are going to get all of that at such a great price. Just couldn't pass it up. Now, if the online store ever puts the PoP sets they have up at clearance prices, I could use some of the stuff to enhance those sets.[/QUOTE]

The desert attack is a great "battle pack".

I know I picked up a few when they were on sale at Disney.com for 66% off

My kmart sucks they have nothing and it's sad

[quote name='aunt beast']
isn't "ghetto kmart" redundant?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

To be fair I have two K-Marts near me, only one is ghetto, the other one is hick. :p

[quote name='encendido5']Sorry, forgot to post back. Send me a PM if you want one. :)[/QUOTE]

Sent. :)

[quote name='xycury']

I know I picked up a few when they were on sale at Disney.com for 66% off[/QUOTE]

Ther were $3.50 at Disney.com and you didn't share this info with me! :)

[quote name='bigdaddy']:lol:

To be fair I have two K-Marts near me, only one is ghetto, the other one is hick. :p

Haha! I have heard the honest-to-god JINGLE of SPURS in my local Kmart. Some dude had ridden a horse there--to the store! That is a hick Kmart. ...and they never did do the $3 dollar sets....

[quote name='encendido5']Sorry, forgot to post back. Send me a PM if you want one. :)[/QUOTE]

Sent a PM.
And just to repeat myself, I still hate you Kmart shoppers.

[quote name='aunt beast']glad some of you found the $1 kmart deal. i'm still iced in and can't check my "local" 30-miles-away kmart.

isn't "ghetto kmart" redundant?[/QUOTE]

My gold mine Kmart is more white trash than ghetto...in either case, I picked up 5 Desert attacks today.

Also stopped at a Walmart that was marking down toys...picked up a mid-scale Star Destroyer for $8 and Construct-a-Zurg for $6.

TRU has some sets on clearance...the only decent deal was the City Garage for $75 but with the City sale of 20% off it was ringing up at $60.

[quote name='180husher']My gold mine Kmart is more white trash than ghetto...in either case, I picked up 5 Desert attacks today.

Also stopped at a Walmart that was marking down toys...picked up a mid-scale Star Destroyer for $8 and Construct-a-Zurg for $6.
[/QUOTE]

I hate you... I hate you.... I hate you..... :)

Two days of blizzard, not going anywhere anytime soon.

I was hoping to get out today to the Wal-Mart here that had some of the "sale" items in droves, but it's nothing but ice down here in Texas (with no road crews in sight). I figured that since it's February now, Wal-Mart might discount further. I keep hitting refresh on Lego.com hoping they add more to the discounted list. They do have the new Police Boat for free (with $35 purchase) up there now, so maybe soon... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not THE new police helicopter, it's a police helicopter. It's the crap set no one wanted from Target last year. :lol:

I rather get the shark set UK is getting.

All of the KMarts around here are definitely very trashy. I haven't seen a clean, well-stocked KMart in a long time. But of course, that works in our favor, doesn't it?? Any well run store would not have $1 or $3 LEGO sets for very long. 50% sets don't last very long in Target. Imagine stuff going down to 80% or 90%. It would be gone the second an employee put a sticker on the box. I'm hoping the Prison Tower goes on clearance at KMart. The one nearest to me (where I got the Ostrich Race and Desert Attack) has two or three on the shelves. Getting that for $3 would be sweet.

[quote name='bigdaddy']:lol:

Ther were $3.50 at Disney.com and you didn't share this info with me! :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I didnt know till the box shipped to the door. The wife ordered everything without telling me.

If I knew I would have Posted!

Bah. Kinda sucks all stores around are totally out of any sets and they all suck

[quote name='bigdaddy']It's not THE new police helicopter, it's a police helicopter. It's the crap set no one wanted from Target last year. :lol:

I rather get the shark set UK is getting.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's a boat. I had helicopter in my head for some reason. It's just a Lego City Police Boat.

[quote name='IOIHUMMERIOI']Actually, it's a boat. I had helicopter in my head for some reason. It's just a Lego City Police Boat.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah you are right. Isn't it still a Target set from 2010? Didn't they release a police boat and helicopter? This year we get the same helicopter but in red! Wow! So now worth $4.

Stolen from Toysandbricks.com...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdaddy']Oh yeah you are right. Isn't it still a Target set from 2010? Didn't they release a police boat and helicopter? This year we get the same helicopter but in red! Wow! So now worth $4.

Stolen from Toysandbricks.com...

[/QUOTE]

Sweet! It's actually $57.95 for Garmadon's Dark Fortress and I had a $20 credit left over from Little Big Planet 2, so I'll take that Dark Fortress for $37.95 please. Prime shipping for the win! Thanks bigdaddy!

So I added some pick-a-brick pieces to my most recent order. The sets shipped from Mississippi and arrived here a couple days ago. The pick-a-brick pieces are shipping from Strykow fucking Poland. Couldn't find a further stash, Lego?

[quote name='Pirate331']So I added some pick-a-brick pieces to my most recent order. The sets shipped from Mississippi and arrived here a couple days ago. The pick-a-brick pieces are shipping from Strykow fucking Poland. Couldn't find a further stash, Lego?[/QUOTE]

I believe all pick-a-brick orders are coming from outside the Europe, at least all my PAB orders did.

[quote name='Pirate331']So I added some pick-a-brick pieces to my most recent order. The sets shipped from Mississippi and arrived here a couple days ago. The pick-a-brick pieces are shipping from Strykow fucking Poland. Couldn't find a further stash, Lego?[/QUOTE]

Same with me for my last 4 orders. Guess what, the PAB orders from Poland beat the Miss. ones 3 outta 4 times!

Toy Story Train set at Target dropped out of the system...I've never seen a Lego set drop immediately to the final price.

Would've been good to know before I placed the order. I can deal with that, but I can't say I'm particularly pleased with DHL's tracking.. hasn't "updated" since the 26th, and that update was almost 2 days late itself.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I hate you... I hate you.... I hate you..... :)

Two days of blizzard, not going anywhere anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it man. I was sleeping nice and comfortable today and had to wake up to go to class at 9:45 am even though there was 2 inches of ice on the roads. Left at 8:15 and got there at 10:15 (usually a 25 minute ride!). Almost lost it on an off ramp going just 20 MPH. Would love to head out today too, but can't :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back