Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Network ID's)

Just added myself to the sheet. Was waiting for this one for a while. Had both my brothers and a couple friends out to my place on Friday, and burned through about 6 hours getting to know the tracks and getting used to the drifting and tossing an item before a new set of blocks. We collected 800-some coins through that night, and I'm over 1100 now (I think). Loving this game.

Same NNID as CAG name, so add me if you feel so inclined. I'll add others in a few days (read: As soon as I unlock the Gold Standard Kart)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just added my name to the mix..downloaded my free game yesterday(Pikmin 3, also a great game) have not tried out MK8 yet..was going to but then I Read these rumors about people having bricked consoles while playing the game so I got really nervous about trying it. Dont know if those issues are pure BS or what but it got me scared

Just added my name to the mix..downloaded my free game yesterday(Pikmin 3, also a great game) have not tried out MK8 yet..was going to but then I Read these rumors about people having bricked consoles while playing the game so I got really nervous about trying it. Dont know if those issues are pure BS or what but it got me scared
Is this true? It doesn't have me worried, since I've played many hours already, but it would be interesting to read more about it.

Is this true? It doesn't have me worried, since I've played many hours already, but it would be interesting to read more about it.
I read about it today, I dont think Im allowed to post outside links here so I will send you a PM with the info..its just a few people and I dont even know if its true, it could be BS but it has me concerned

I managed to play one game this weekend lol. I'm pretty excited to finally get a minute and play for so long tomorrow. I'm free Thursdays after 4PM CST so yes that'll work.

Added my name to the list as well :D I haven't done much online (only a couple races.. but I won my first race on Rainbow Road yay!) but starting to get into it :) Thursday nights would be fine!

Alright, is there a website to add friends instead of doing it from the WiiU???

Keep meaning to add the rest but have sooo little time once I get home.  Now at work I've got loads a free time (and it'll make me look busy) :) .

Alright, is there a website to add friends instead of doing it from the WiiU???

Keep meaning to add the rest but have sooo little time once I get home. Now at work I've got loads a free time (and it'll make me look busy) :) .
I was searching for a way this morning, but couldn't come up with anything. Only difference is I actually do have work to do, but would rather add friends to play MK8 with.

My copy from BB finally came in the mail today.  Just did my first 100CC set and will now be checking out the online.

Regarding Thursdays...10 PM works but I'm usually in bed by 11.  If anybody wants to get on at 9 EST though I'll gladly play for a couple hours...

Okay guys & gal(s), seems like most of us can make 10:00 p.m. EST/7:00 p.m. PST.  I propose open races (I can create a room) until 10:30. I've scheduled a tournament at 10:30 that is private.  The code for it is:

7991-2780-2466

Please add me if you haven't already if you're interested in racing tomorrow, so you can find the room.  My NNID is:  MidRetro

I'll have a headset on for lobby chats.  Hopefully I'm not the only talking, haha...

Okay guys & gal(s), seems like most of us can make 10:00 p.m. EST/7:00 p.m. PST. I propose open races (I can create a room) until 10:30. I've scheduled a tournament at 10:30 that is private. The code for it is:

7991-2780-2466

Please add me if you haven't already if you're interested in racing tomorrow, so you can find the room. My NNID is: MidRetro

I'll have a headset on for lobby chats. Hopefully I'm not the only talking, haha...
Thanks for setting this up. I just added you.

I've also accepted all the requests people sent me from the list and I added everyone who was on the list when I registered. If I missed anyone, my NNID is: justinluey

Using MiiVerse I've registered everyone in the spreadsheet except ltrain23, combatflexo (search wasn't finding you two), and slick_willie (found you but it wouldn't let me send a request).

I can play most nights from 11 PM on. However, my home team is in the NBA finals so I won't be able to make it to the meet up tomorrow until much later.

Okay guys & gal(s), seems like most of us can make 10:00 p.m. EST/7:00 p.m. PST. I propose open races (I can create a room) until 10:30. I've scheduled a tournament at 10:30 that is private. The code for it is:

7991-2780-2466

Please add me if you haven't already if you're interested in racing tomorrow, so you can find the room. My NNID is: MidRetro

I'll have a headset on for lobby chats. Hopefully I'm not the only talking, haha...
Quick bump to remind CAGs about the tourny. Keep the code handy to join

I'm PST so I'll be there as long as I get outta work at a decent time.

Using MiiVerse I've registered everyone in the spreadsheet except ltrain23, combatflexo (search wasn't finding you two), and slick_willie (found you but it wouldn't let me send a request).

I can play most nights from 11 PM on. However, my home team is in the NBA finals so I won't be able to make it to the meet up tomorrow until much later.
For ltrain23, try a lower case "L" at the beginning. Had issues until I figured out it was L and not I.

Don't know about the other one though.

I sent 2 messages to wjhard. Joined, got in one race, and then everyone else left. Won't allow me to join tournament. Been trying for 20 minutes. If I don't get a response soon, I'm going back to Watch Dogs.

Hey Matt, sorry, I left for the tourney. Apparently it locks everyone out until the tournament is done. Not the best system I've seen. The tournament is open right now if you can join.

Man, I coulda done better but I didn't do enough drifitng and I got a lil reckless when i was in the lead, lol.

Now my hubby is playing as me since I "suck"

Edit: as soon as this race is over I'm taking my controller back --;;

After all kinds of issues with my K-Mart order, I got the game tonight.  Hoping to get online to play some this weekend.

bread's done
Back