Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Network ID's)

My nnid is: RoytheRobot

If anyone plays online feel free to add me. I play with some people from another forum but we don't always have 12 players. Anyone who wants to join the races are welcome. I would also like to play with some CAGs.

[quote name="Equistina" post="11839165" timestamp="1402636073"]I didn't hear anyone, but I think it's cause the mic was turned off? Do you have to have it turned on to hear people?[/quote]yes.

Minus button on the gamepad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot about this earlier. Did anyone get some weird shit on the screen during the map with the clouds? Like my picture on both my TV and gamepad got really messed up for a second.

I had my mic on the whole time and talking to the gf, we didn't realize when the mic is yellow it's on.  So you probably heard us talking lightly in the background.  Its nice to have the built in mic, not the greatest but works and I don't have to spend the extra money yet.   Also when I talked direcetly into the mic or tried people responded.

I didn't notice anything in the cloud level.

I had my mic on the whole time and talking to the gf, we didn't realize when the mic is yellow it's on. So you probably heard us talking lightly in the background. Its nice to have the built in mic, not the greatest but works and I don't have to spend the extra money yet. Also when I talked direcetly into the mic or tried people responded.

I didn't notice anything in the cloud level.
I definitely heard you and I tried to respond. Does anyone know if the mic on a headset works with Mario Kart or is it just the game pad mic?

Sorry I dropped off last night. I was getting tired and after getting dropped from the room for the second time, I decided to drop off. Lots of good competition last night!

^ Yeah, not sure about the headset mic either.  

Figure best way to try is to click the mute switch on the cable and see if people can still hear.

I'll try it out next time.

EDIT:

I've got no plans tonight other than speed-watching World Cup games... so if anyone's up for it I'll probably be on after 8pm PST.

frosty/nick's mario/bike combo is hard to catch, but easy to push around :p .  i've been thinking lately that if you use a mii, its not obvious how heavy you are and so ppl might try to push you into things marginally less

frosty/nick's mario/bike combo is hard to catch, but easy to push around :p . i've been thinking lately that if you use a mii, its not obvious how heavy you are and so ppl might try to push you into things marginally less
Hey! Don't go giving people any ideas now;)
But actually keep mixing it up offline. Just haven't found the anything more enjoyable than Mario+bike

I think I finally FR'd everyone on the list, this past weekend. We need more west coast CAGs to join in, cuz I don't think I've played with more than 4-5 CAGs so far.

DK Wii Wheel would be awesome! I think they'd make a Peach wheel. It would seem right since they are releasing a Peach Wii Remote.
Sorry for digging up this old post, but just noticed it and it reminded me of my DK N64 controller. You know, the one that looked like bananas

I do! Jdaisy1

The NBA Finals are over now
Spurs took care of business :D/
I'm going online right now, so join if you get a chance.
I'm putting my baby to sleep right now (I think she's going through another growth spurt) so as soon as she's down, I'll hop on :)

Fun times. Apparently, I need A LOT of practice.

My mom comes to babysit the kids when the wife works back to back nights, and she stays over at our house.

I was getting a little (read: extremely) frustrated, and she says, "What's going on? You weren't doing this bad last night."

Gee, thanks mom. Like I needed you to tell me I was getting my a$$ kicked!!

Sounds like fun

My baby didn't end up staying asleep so I couldn't make it, but hopefully next time.

Whenever I play online though my hubby always goes "with how long you've been playing video games for, you should be better. You suck, I want my money back :p"

He likes to poke fun at me

Really fun games DMK, Joshua, and Ltrain. There was some cutthroat competition tonight! I wasn't sure if you guys wanted computer players or not. I asked a few times but no one ever replied.

Dr Mario Kart, those were my red shells on moo moo farm. You were so far ahead I tried to time their release. I couldn't believe it when I came over that last hill and you were frozen right in front of the finish line! Then Ltrain comes blasting through us both to take first place :lol:

Dr Mario Kart, those were my red shells on moo moo farm. You were so far ahead I tried to time their release. I couldn't believe it when I came over that last hill and you were frozen right in front of the finish line! Then Ltrain comes blasting through us both to take first place :lol:
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Hi everyone! Just went for a total impulse buy of the Wii U using Gamestop credit I had accumulated.  Went ahead and added my name on the spreadsheet. Anything else I should do ?

I might be able to get outta work early, well early for me ;) . So, if anyone's free, look for me around 7-7:30PST.

If there are enough CAGs then we can split-off from the free for all

Hi everyone! Just went for a total impulse buy of the Wii U using Gamestop credit I had accumulated. Went ahead and added my name on the spreadsheet. Anything else I should do ?
:D/ Welcome! Hello! I'm A Little Nervous. Shall We Get Started? Let's wait for More Players. I'm using Tilt Controls. :D/

Well, if you got MK8, register that sucker and get your free game from Nintendo :)

And you might try adding those names from the spreadsheet thru your WiiU. That's probably better than waiting for the rest of us to figure out who we have & haven't FRIENDED on the system.

[quote name="rbarba4" post="11852467" timestamp="1403139159"]I might be able to get outta work early, well early for me ;) . So, if anyone's free, look for me around 7-7:30PST.
If there are enough CAGs then we can split-off from the free for all

:D/ Welcome! Hello! I'm A Little Nervous. Shall We Get Started? Let's wait for More Players. I'm using Tilt Controls. :D/

Well, if you got MK8, register that sucker and get your free game from Nintendo :)

And you might try adding those names from the spreadsheet thru your WiiU. That's probably better than waiting for the rest of us to figure out who we have & haven't FRIENDED on the system.[/quote]
Awesome will do. I'm currently studying for finals but I want to get a couple races in. I picked up the Zelda Wii U bundle so I'm having trouble deciding between pikman and Mario as my free game haha

" I'll do my Best"... to make it by 7pm.

Never know how early or late I'll leave work 'til it gets close to the end of the day

I'm up for playing. Anyone want to play around 7 pm central time?

Currently playing with bearranza.

EDIT: OK just created a room. Now if CAGs would join...

CALLING ALL CAGs!!!

How do I join a private room?
one of us sets it up then join that person.

Oops just started another race. Let me finish then i'll try

bread's done
Back