MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

ya i'm in the same boat. Though I have 3.5 credits. It seems to get the most of a return from amazon its best to jsut order 2 new games, I.E GTA4 and get $60x2 back for $120.

But honestly have no idea what you should order.

Got my credits back they were holding hostage :) think i might pre-order Nascar 09.

Also they pre-ordered GTAIV that was done in 20 minutes!

How would a referral work?

Does the person who's referred simply need to do any order? How many credits do they need to get?

[quote name='yf4e10']How would a referral work?

Does the person who's referred simply need to do any order? How many credits do they need to get?[/quote]

They don't do anything on the site. They are just there as part of the construction of the site as megafreebie has other sites that are referral based.

^^ that sucks.. try calling them and asking for a confirm mail..

I got instant credit and got an e-mail so I was able to cancel online.. easy as hell. sorry guy

also anyone have good luck returning megafreebie's gift to amazon w/o a hassle?

ya. I've returned one of their games without a hassle. Though I didn't get shipping fees added to the gift card for some reason. Maybe megafreebie has amazon Prime and dont' pay for shipping.

[quote name='homeland']Maybe megafreebie has amazon Prime and dont' pay for shipping.[/quote]

You got it.

And I think yourfree360games used to use prime back in the day. I assume they got kicked out of the program. Or maybe my memory is just bad.

I ordered Okami last night, even though I won't be able to play it for a long time. I need to get better about holding on to credits. I feel like once I get them I have to use them.

[quote name='munch']I ordered Okami last night, even though I won't be able to play it for a long time. I need to get better about holding on to credits. I feel like once I get them I have to use them.[/quote]

I do.. only because I saved credits on another site, had like 6 credits (3 orders) and I ended up getting banned so I never got to use them. Had I used them and then got banned, I would've gotten my stuff either way haha so now I just order away. and I try to be more careful in following ToS if I have a game pre-ordered etc.

[quote name='aznguyen316']I do.. only because I saved credits on another site, had like 6 credits (3 orders) and I ended up getting banned so I never got to use them. Had I used them and then got banned, I would've gotten my stuff either way haha so now I just order away. and I try to be more careful in following ToS if I have a game pre-ordered etc.[/quote]

What site did u get banned from?

[quote name='SpitFire158']What site did u get banned from?[/quote]

YF360G.. I used my GF's address which really wasn't the problem. My problem was I was a dumbass and referred MYSELF hahah my original acct was fine but the one I made using my GF's address was banned. Oh well I've gotten so much from that site and plan to come back when I move next week. rock on.

[quote name='aznguyen316']YF360G.. I used my GF's address which really wasn't the problem. My problem was I was a dumbass and referred MYSELF hahah my original acct was fine but the one I made using my GF's address was banned. Oh well I've gotten so much from that site and plan to come back when I move next week. rock on.[/quote]

Heh-heh...sorry Azn, but that was kinda dumb. :lol: Better luck after you move.

I heard about megafreebie a few months back, but finally signed up. I'm getting tired of nothing crediting for Trainn anymore without a 30 day MCR. I decided I'm not sending anymore business their way while I have 5 MCRs open across the two sites.

Sadly, I seem to be getting a lot of "page not found" when checking out the offers on Mega...

[quote name='aznguyen316']YF360G.. I used my GF's address which really wasn't the problem. My problem was I was a dumbass and referred MYSELF hahah my original acct was fine but the one I made using my GF's address was banned. Oh well I've gotten so much from that site and plan to come back when I move next week. rock on.[/quote]

What a noob mistake :applause:

[quote name='SpitFire158']What a noob mistake :applause:[/quote]

yeah it's all good, I admit it was dumb. I was able to get a couple items using that addy though but I've been able to max out $600 on two other addresses for this year and last year so.. I'm okay with it all. I got a freakin PS3 from YF360G basically by returns and stuff through amazon, that's why I'm on this getting PS3 games :bouncy:

[quote name='Mento']Got GTA4 in the mail this afternoon.

w00t.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Besides the obvious reason, I'm really regretting not ordering this game from MF.

[quote name='beastieboy1221']You sign up under my referral link, Ill give you a chance in a raffel of 5 people to win a $500 Amazon Gc. Only 5 can enter So far I have none.[/QUOTE]

AWESOME! I've never been in a raffel before. What is it?

[quote name='munch']AWESOME! I've never been in a raffel before. What is it?[/quote]
Lol, prize is a waffel I hear.

Anyone know how they do with preorders? I've had GTA4 ordered through this site for a while now, and since it finally comes out tomorrow, anyone know when I could be likely expecting it?

[quote name='mjkusy13']Anyone know how they do with preorders? I've had GTA4 ordered through this site for a while now, and since it finally comes out tomorrow, anyone know when I could be likely expecting it?[/quote]

I got mine today, shipped UPS by Amazon. I imagine you'll get it tomorrow.

[quote name='mjkusy13']Anyone know how they do with preorders? I've had GTA4 ordered through this site for a while now, and since it finally comes out tomorrow, anyone know when I could be likely expecting it?[/quote]
Thisis what becuzimbrown said on the first page:
"i just want to add they ship pre-ordered games the day the game is released. I recieved Madden 08 the morning it was released."

So hopefully that means you (and me as well, preordered since March 25th) will get it tomorrow :bouncy:

if it's true about pre-orders.. which I'm unsure b/c I pre-ordered FES on Amazon and got it 2 days later via prime.. anyway I hope to get GTAIV soon, either way gettin it tonight and returning the one I get from here back.

Seriously. I would just get it tonight and return it when the other copy gets here, but I don't have any money so I'm hoping this gets here. =/

[quote name='mev1205']Thisis what becuzimbrown said on the first page:
"i just want to add they ship pre-ordered games the day the game is released. I recieved Madden 08 the morning it was released."

So hopefully that means you (and me as well, preordered since March 25th) will get it tomorrow :bouncy:[/quote]

If they ship the pre-ordered games on the day they are released then how did he get the Madden game on the day it was released? Same day delivery???

I think what he means is that, it was shipped and he recieved it on the release date.

Amazon has a program, if you pay a little extra (free for Amazon Prime members) you can get a game on the day it's released. They call it "Release Day Shipping". I'm guessing it's like 1 or 2 day shipping with an added cost to make sure it gets there the morning of release. This makes sense for the to have a program like that as they capture more dollars, and they can make sure they're an alternative to people wanting to get it from a retail out because it'll be faster.

got my MLB 08 ordered on 4/25 today, which was right on time.

I'm expecting GTA IV probably tomorrow if it shipped Tuesday. Get my monies back from my Wal-mart purchase.. what a great game so far

My MCRs for Vista 100 Postcards AND Photostamps were denied! :bomb:

"The credit request has been denied by the advertiser. This could be caused by faulty cookies. If you have clicked the offer elsewhere before completing it here, it may not credit as coming from our website. Another reason your request may have been denied is due to completing a similar offer from the same company under a similar or different name. Both of these scenarios are common. Your credit may also have been denied for using a prepaid or virtual credit card. These are not accepted by the advertisers and will result in you not receiving credit."

[quote name='morpheus47']My MCRs for Vista 100 Postcards AND Photostamps were denied! :bomb:

"The credit request has been denied by the advertiser. This could be caused by faulty cookies. If you have clicked the offer elsewhere before completing it here, it may not credit as coming from our website. Another reason your request may have been denied is due to completing a similar offer from the same company under a similar or different name. Both of these scenarios are common. Your credit may also have been denied for using a prepaid or virtual credit card. These are not accepted by the advertisers and will result in you not receiving credit."[/quote]

That also happened to me with Efax and Ebay for Dummies. Thats one thing I dislike about this site. On YF360G none of my MCR were ever denied.

[quote name='morpheus47']My MCRs for Vista 100 Postcards AND Photostamps were denied! :bomb:

"The credit request has been denied by the advertiser. This could be caused by faulty cookies. If you have clicked the offer elsewhere before completing it here, it may not credit as coming from our website. Another reason your request may have been denied is due to completing a similar offer from the same company under a similar or different name. Both of these scenarios are common. Your credit may also have been denied for using a prepaid or virtual credit card. These are not accepted by the advertisers and will result in you not receiving credit."[/quote]

When did you submit your Photostamps MCR?

[quote name='Hockey37']When did you submit your Photostamps MCR?[/quote]

4/25. Now all of a sudden it credited. Good thing too, because I was going to throw the stamps back in the mail and get my money back.

I've been waiting for about a month on my MCR for Blockbuster and nearly that long for Word Advantage. Sucks. Plus I don't even see the status anymore due to their update screwing with things. So it could be denied, who knows.

I signed up for the Girls Gone Wild Wildest Bar $9.99 video offer on megafreebie for the instant half credit. They auto-selected two different video add-ons to my order, but I noticed and deselected both; one was an extra $19.95, and the second one they tried to sneak into my order was $39.95- the wild orgy videos. After deselecting the second attempted add on, I clicked continue, and instead of being taken to a page summarizing my order and order total, I was taken to a page confirming my order. Luckily, I clicked my order number on this page to double check my order, and noticed GGW had added the $39.95 video that I had deselected to my order!!!
I e-mailed them immediately, and when their phone support finally opened up on Monday after the weekend, I called and they said there was nothing they could do, and I would have to send everything back (paying for shipping!) and wait for God knows how long to get a refund if it ever comes. THIS IS FRAUD. They don't send out order confirmation e-mails or have order status checks online so some people might have been ripped off without noticing.

Any advice or similar experiences??

[quote name='morpheus47']4/25. Now all of a sudden it credited. Good thing too, because I was going to throw the stamps back in the mail and get my money back.[/quote]

Well I've got 3 MCRs I submitted on 4/20 and one on 4/22. Hopefully they credit soon.

Warning: use That T-Shirt Site AT YOUR OWN RISK! I ordered from them on 4/22 and never received a confirmation email from them. I emailed them 3 times to request one and never got a response.

So today I use the live help chat and the person on the other end tells me that the confirmations are automatically generated and that there's nothing they can do. I can't even file an MCR now. I politely told her I understood but will not be using that site again.

So if you don't get instant credit, you're not getting it at all.

Has anyone had any issues with sending in MCR's for offers that you did with an email address that is different from your regular megafreebie email address?

Did a bunch or .5 offers. I filed like 2 MCRs, 1 of which credited. The other was GotVoice, and they said it was due to faulty cookies :/

Ordered a Dualshock3 controller. Still waiting almost 24 hours later for it to be approved. Definitely longer than usual!

[quote name='thrillednchilled']Has anyone had any issues with sending in MCR's for offers that you did with an email address that is different from your regular megafreebie email address?[/quote]

no problems here, got credited for something I forget.

bread's done
Back