MLB 08: The Show CAG League 2.0 - Dodgers World Series Champs! Congrats to cdrw123!!

Wow, Pudge in a Yanks uniform. I hate the Yankees. No matter his age Pudge is going to be a good addition for them.

[quote name='DestroVega']molina can't hit a lick... Pudge is hitting .295 and throws out 36% of runners...

it's a good move for them.[/quote]

I think Molina is underrated though. You can't really talk about a consistent BA when the guy doesn't get consistent playing time. Lately, he's been getting more hits, and he definitely throws out his share of runners. Not saying I don't like Pudge. I guess I just don't see the point for a two month rental.

If the Yankees want to make a run THIS year, guys like Rasner and Ponson need to be replaced...AND Moose has to keep it together. Unless Pudge can whip Hughes and Kennedy into shape asap, I don't see this move having much impact. I'd love to eat those words, trust me...but time will tell.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I think Molina is underrated though. You can't really talk about a consistent BA when the guy doesn't get consistent playing time. Lately, he's been getting more hits, and he definitely throws out his share of runners. Not saying I don't like Pudge. I guess I just don't see the point for a two month rental.

If the Yankees want to make a run THIS year, guys like Rasner and Ponson need to be replaced...AND Moose has to keep it together. Unless Pudge can whip Hughes and Kennedy into shape asap, I don't see this move having much impact. I'd love to eat those words, trust me...but time will tell.[/quote]

Molina has been playing basically all year... he isn't a good offensive player.

They do need another starter... the Mariners might call tomorrow and hand us Washburn.

Jesus, great game ICT...seemed like it took forever. But a lot less alg then my first game, I appreciate that. You probably would have scored a few more times, a few baserunning gaffes killed ya. And that strike out, throw out ended that threat you had too.

Can't beleive you hit back to back off me though...I fucked up that pitched to Longoria, knew it was gone right when I let go of it.

But thanks Mr. Adam Dunn, taking that first pitch fastball over the right field fence for the walk off!

[quote name='Wpark83']Jesus, great game ICT...seemed like it took forever. But a lot less alg then my first game, I appreciate that. You probably would have scored a few more times, a few baserunning gaffes killed ya. And that strike out, throw out ended that threat you had too.

Can't beleive you hit back to back off me though...I fucked up that pitched to Longoria, knew it was gone right when I let go of it.

But thanks Mr. Adam Dunn, taking that first pitch fastball over the right field fence for the walk off![/quote]

GG Wpark! Even though I lost I had a blast. I was at the end of my couch the whole time. I was suprised I hit back to back homeruns on back to back pitches but I guessed right on that pitch to Longoria and that did it.

Also I did run myself out of a few innings but I am ok with that I am just trying to get a hang of the bases and at least two of the times, I was being to aggresive...trying to steal third with crawford and then going for a triple with Longoria...that was a complete mistake and as a result of buting mashing. I think I also had 1st and 2nd and hit a flyball and my guys ran to third.

I got really lucky getting out of a 1st and third nobody out jam. I was happy that I forced you to take shields out of the game after I walked Baoke to load the bases with one out. Nice job guesses curves. I think you were looking curve most of the time after the first few innings with shields popping them over for strikes.

Also on Dunn's pitch it was definetly a mistake. I got too much of the plate and knew it right away. GG tho...anytime you want to play just let me know.

[quote name='DestroVega']Molina has been playing basically all year... he isn't a good offensive player.

They do need another starter... the Mariners might call tomorrow and hand us Washburn.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn;t take that salary even if they gave him to me. Why not trade for someone oyu can actually sign long term.

I'm hoping the cubs do that with harden, like they have done with most of their trades.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Played a great game against melokeith which ended in 2-1. I robbed a homerun which ended up saving my ass along with some errant base running on keith's part. Good game none the less and will probably be a good rematch when we meet again.[/quote]

GG by Fuzi0n - I still screw up on the base paths too much. I took a gamble for a triple with Soriano, got there safe, and then for some dumb reason kept right on running around 3rd heading for home. The problem was that the 3rd baseman had already caught the ball. Got caught in an easy run-down. That hurt, as it would have been runner on 3rd w/no out, I believe. Oh well...

Even though I lost, it didn't bother me too much, since the game was so tense, close, and entertaining. The robbed homerun hurt, but it was so cool to watch happen. Nice playin' Fuzi0n!

Incidentally, just got back from my first Yankees game. (I'm a lifelong Yankee fan) Got to see the house that Ruth built before it's gone. Nice game, as got to see Joba pitch, Abreu hit 2 dingers, and Arod added another! Only regret is that they told us monument park was closed, then we saw people getting in. By the time we got back to it, it was game time and we were told to go find our seats.

[quote name='melokeith']GG by Fuzi0n - I still screw up on the base paths too much. I took a gamble for a triple with Soriano, got there safe, and then for some dumb reason kept right on running around 3rd heading for home. The problem was that the 3rd baseman had already caught the ball. Got caught in an easy run-down. That hurt, as it would have been runner on 3rd w/no out, I believe. Oh well...

Even though I lost, it didn't bother me too much, since the game was so tense, close, and entertaining. The robbed homerun hurt, but it was so cool to watch happen. Nice playin' Fuzi0n!

Incidentally, just got back from my first Yankees game. (I'm a lifelong Yankee fan) Got to see the house that Ruth built before it's gone. Nice game, as got to see Joba pitch, Abreu hit 2 dingers, and Arod added another! Only regret is that they told us monument park was closed, then we saw people getting in. By the time we got back to it, it was game time and we were told to go find our seats.[/quote]

Wow that sounded like fun, I would love to go see Yankee stadium before they tear it down even though I despise the Yanks. I was lucky enough to travel to old Tiger stadium the year they tore it down and watch a pitcher that I used to go see when he pitched at Fresno State (Jeff Weaver).

Also losing Pudge is going to sting a little, at least I have Brandon Inge to fill the gaps. Hopefully when he starts go get regular playtime he'll up his average and become a good asset to the team. But losing a player like Pudge is definitely a loss.

*Sent this as a PM to neccessary parties, but thought I'd post here as well*

Hey guys, I meant to get this sent out sooner, but my internet was down last night. You now have less than 24 hours to get your week 2 game played. There are 3 games that have yet to be played, and I really hope you guys get these in because that's half our league. Just hoping you remember why you signed up. Thanks.

Nate

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I wouldn;t take that salary even if they gave him to me. Why not trade for someone oyu can actually sign long term.

I'm hoping the cubs do that with harden, like they have done with most of their trades.[/QUOTE]

What time are you going to be available tonight?

Supreme, I haven't back after sending you a PM, but I should be around tomorrow morning/afternoon if you want to get our game in before the deadline. I doubt I'll be around tonight, but I could be back pretty late. If you're around now though I'll be here for a few hours.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Supreme, I haven't back after sending you a PM, but I should be around tomorrow morning/afternoon if you want to get our game in before the deadline. I doubt I'll be around tonight, but I could be back pretty late. If you're around now though I'll be here for a few hours.[/quote]

Less than 24 hours guys. I looked it up to be exact, and the deadline is as follows:

the current round expires on Aug 02, 2008 09:21 AM.

Great game between Humanoid and I.. 13 innings 3-2... we both really need Manny and Teixiera in our lineups lol.
I had to pitch K-Rod 3 innings! We both started the game with 4 no hit innings. Won the game in the top of the 13th with a Torii Hunter squeaker in LF. Great game man.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI for my next round opponent I need to get in the game in during this weekend because I have a busy week coming up. I am going to a concert Tuesday nite and will be out away from the ps3 from Thursday nite thru Monday nite and be back on Tuesday.

[quote name='ivanctorres']FYI for my next round opponent I need to get in the game in during this weekend because I have a busy week coming up. I am going to a concert Tuesday nite and will be out away from the ps3 from Thursday nite thru Monday nite and be back on Tuesday.[/quote]

Well, your opponent for week 3 is DestroVega, so I would advise you to contact him about getting the game in. He's around a lot though, so you shouldn't have a hard time getting a hold of him. The next round of games will be activated tomorrow...probably around 12 pm EST.

is there still time to play our game? I'm supposed to be palying PapiChullo, but man I have been do fking busy this week at work. I dont get home until 11pm PT and I think he is ET so that is a problem. But tomorrow I can play if it will still count.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']is there still time to play our game? I'm supposed to be palying PapiChullo, but man I have been do fking busy this week at work. I dont get home until 11pm PT and I think he is ET so that is a problem. But tomorrow I can play if it will still count.[/quote]

As stated four posts above yours

the current round expires on Aug 02, 2008 09:21 AM.

I totally understand having to work, but you guys knew all week you needed to get this game in. I think that's why you have to check your PM box and this thread at least once a day...just so you can keep tabs with people trying to get in touch with you.

I don't know if it would be easier (or if people would be comfortable) posting their email addresses here...but I can't think of a better way for us to communicate to make sure these games get played.

V4oLDbOY and PapiChullo, I know you've both posted in this thread a couple times within the past week, but your communication with each other seems to be lacking. That's what I'm trying to figure out. Suggestions are welcome.

Supreme, good game again. At least on your part anyway, heh. I was pretty wretched, but unless I'm missing something I thought fielders automatically grabbed the ball when it rolled towards them. Who knows maybe with the lag it was nowhere near me. Though in general we had a decent connection compared to some games I've played.

[quote name='ivanctorres']FYI for my next round opponent I need to get in the game in during this weekend because I have a busy week coming up. I am going to a concert Tuesday nite and will be out away from the ps3 from Thursday nite thru Monday nite and be back on Tuesday.[/quote]

I can play today or tomorrow anytime EXCEPT 4-7 EST...

I might run out this morning to try and buy a suit...

Supreme, we also have to play our playoff game in the other league... I'm free for that the same times...

what concert you going to bro?

I doubt either of you will see this, but V4oLDbOY and PapiChullo, there's still about 20 minutes left to get your game in. Apparently, The Show functions on PST, because it's now 12 pm EST, and I can't activate the next week yet. I've got to go out for a couple hours, but I'll get the next round activated when I get back.

[quote name='DestroVega']I can play today or tomorrow anytime EXCEPT 4-7 EST...

I might run out this morning to try and buy a suit...

Supreme, we also have to play our playoff game in the other league... I'm free for that the same times...

what concert you going to bro?[/quote]

I'm going to the Kanye West/Glow in the Dark Tour concert at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday. I am really looking forward to it...Lupe Fiasco and NERD are also going to be performing. I will be pretty much available all day today tomorrow. I may go out to run some errands but nothing major. Like I have told my other opponents feel free to send me an e-mail @ [email protected]. I have a blackberry which is pretty much attached to the hip so I will reply just ask N8 and WPark my first two opponents.

[quote name='ivanctorres']I'm going to the Kanye West/Glow in the Dark Tour concert at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday. I am really looking forward to it...Lupe Fiasco and NERD are also going to be performing. I will be pretty much available all day today tomorrow. I may go out to run some errands but nothing major. Like I have told my other opponents feel free to send me an e-mail @ [email protected]. I have a blackberry which is pretty much attached to the hip so I will reply just ask N8 and WPark my first two opponents.[/quote]

I saw the Kanye tour in Hartford... best hip-hop show I have ever seen, he does the whole thing himself with no bullshit hype-man or anything and does the full songs... it's unreal

I am thinking of going again Thursday night at Foxwoods, because Gnarls Barkley is opening instead...

N*E*R*D was great... but you can tell Pharrel has a lot of help vocally by computers on his albums, he doesn't do any of the singing parts in "Rock Star"

Lupe was dope, but I only saw his last two songs...

I saw the Beastie Boys at MSG and the audio was awful... hopefully it's better for your show. You will have a blast.

Looking forward to our game tomorrow, later.

All right guys. Week 3 is now active! We only had one unplayed game this past week...between V4oLDbOY and PapiChullo. I flipped a coin to decide the winner, and PapiChullo got the nod.

HOWEVER, I would like to point out that PapiChullo, this is the second week in a row that you've been unable to get your game played. I'm not going to assign blame here, but I want to ask you to try to take a more active role in this league. During the week, we even discuss the goings on in baseball in here, and that's a great way to keep in touch with other players. The bottom line is...if you're not here to play, why are you here?

Moving on! Pitching rotations. With all the trades and injuries over the past couple weeks, some rotations are a bit of a mess. I want to make sure everybody is using the proper person in their rotation, and I've made adjustments to the "current rotations" in the OP to reflect the changes that have been made in The Show. Some teams are unaffected, but others need to let me know what they want to do. Here we go:

PapiChullo - Joe Blanton has been added to the top end of your rotation. The Show lists him as your #2 starter, BUT if you had played your first two games, you would have used Hamels and Moyer already, so I'm giving you the option of using Blanton or Moyer in your next game. If you choose Moyer, you can't use Blanton until week 7 though. I assumed you'd want to use Blanton as soon as possible, so I just put him on the schedule. Whoever starts your next game is your #3, and the other your #2. LET ME KNOW.
* (also, Brett Myers is your new #5 and Adam Eaton is the long reliever. If you want to change that at all, let me know)

Wpark83 - As you know, Harang is now on the DL. I'm assuming you got to use him in your first game though. The Reds just added an extra guy to the end of their rotation, BUT you shouldn't need him. If you proceed through the rest of your rotation (Arroyo, Cueto, Fogg) for the next 3 games, Harang should be ready by the time you need him again.

cdrw123 - Ok, the Dodgers switched up the back end of their rotation, replacing Park and Stults with Clayton Kershaw and Jason Johnson. Park is now the long reliever. It's up to you whether you want to leave him in your rotation, or just go with what The Show has. Your call. LET ME KNOW.

Ultimate Matt X - Cleveland replaced Mastny with Matt Ginter as your #5. This will probably change again come Monday if Carmona is back with the update. IF you wait till Monday to play your game (against me coincidentally), and you want to use Carmona, he'll be penciled in as your #3 for the rest of the regular season. It's your call. LET ME KNOW.

Fuzi0n - Just a Miner thing for you (ba dum ching!), Bonine has been replaced with Zach Miner as your #5. Not an issue right now, but if there's anything else you want to do with that, LET ME KNOW.

Whew, I think that's it with the rotations...for now. I just wanted to make sure we're sticking to them as closely as we can. Basically, nobody should pitch more than once every 5 games. That's the main thing. All right, now on with your week 3 schedule!!!

Week 3 Schedule (the current round expires on Saturday, Aug 09, 2008 10:35 AM PST.)

Cleveland Indians (TheUMX) at Arizona Diamondbacks (n8rocker82)
Pitching Matchup: Aaron Laffey vs. Randy Johnson

Philadelphia Phillies (PapiChullo) at Boston Red Sox (CaptainBackslap)
Pitching Matchup: Joe Blanton vs. Jon Lester

Los Angeles Dodgers (humanoidtyph0on) at Chicago Cubs (cusemanKeith)
Pitching Matchup: Hiroki Kuroda vs. Ryan Dempster

Cincinatti Reds (Wpark83) at Detroit Tigers (FuzionMC)
Pitching Matchup: Bronson Arroyo vs. Nate Robertson

New York Mets (MrOldboy) at Los Angeles Angels (talon7)
Pitching Matchup: Oliver Perez vs. Jon Garland

New York Yankees (DestroVega) at Tampa Bay Rays (ICT_EsqGamer)
Pitching Matchup: Joba Chamberlain vs. Matt Garza

Best of luck to everybody! Let's get EVERY game this week played guys!
Thanks!

Nate

Kudos to the commish for running the league so efficiently!

On another note...did anyone see Manny wearing 99 for the dodgers...I guess its just Manny being Manny at this point.

I wish the Rays would have gotten Bay which was rumored late in the afternoon on Thursday before the 3 way was confirmed.

On another side note, I think I finally got the hang of running the bases...I hope not to run myself out of any innings anymore.

Also, played an exhibition game with the Giants starting Lincecum and he has a filthy curveball! Does anyone know if the game updates the players attributes throughout the season? Are Volquez and Lincecum better now then their ratings at the beginning of the season? Have Longoria's ratings been upped as a result of his breakout ROY campaign and all-star appearance?

[quote name='DestroVega']I saw the Kanye tour in Hartford... best hip-hop show I have ever seen, he does the whole thing himself with no bullshit hype-man or anything and does the full songs... it's unreal

I am thinking of going again Thursday night at Foxwoods, because Gnarls Barkley is opening instead...

N*E*R*D was great... but you can tell Pharrel has a lot of help vocally by computers on his albums, he doesn't do any of the singing parts in "Rock Star"

Lupe was dope, but I only saw his last two songs...

I saw the Beastie Boys at MSG and the audio was awful... hopefully it's better for your show. You will have a blast.

Looking forward to our game tomorrow, later.[/quote]

Really looking forward to the concert...it should be awesome and Kanye is my favorite artists and NERD and LUPE arent too far behind. The latest NERD album is awesome btw and The Cool by Lupe is great.

I think attributes are changed slightly throughout the year, at least I'd assume so because Longoria has gotten me a HR in about every game I've played in with the Rays but I'm not 100 % sure. Anyways, OldBoy, whenever you wanna play let me know I'm available most nights around 8ish EST just let me know in advance. I can also play tonight but I won't be avail tomorrow, let me know. (Preferably after the roster update so I have Teixiera :p)

[quote name='ivanctorres']Kudos to the commish for running the league so efficiently!

On another note...did anyone see Manny wearing 99 for the dodgers...I guess its just Manny being Manny at this point.[/quote]

Thanks man, just trying to make things run smoothly. And yeah, I saw Manny wearing 99. Word is, he couldn't get 24 because it's retired. He wanted 34, but that was last worn by Fernando Valenzuela. It's not technically retired, but it might as well be because they won't let anyone wear it. Manny wasn't even sure why he got 99. Boras negotiated it. Maybe his way of saying Manny is "The Great One"?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Thanks man, just trying to make things run smoothly. And yeah, I saw Manny wearing 99. Word is, he couldn't get 24 because it's retired. He wanted 34, but that was last worn by Fernando Valenzuela. It's not technically retired, but it might as well be because they won't let anyone wear it. Manny wasn't even sure why he got 99. Boras negotiated it. Maybe his way of saying Manny is "The Great One"?[/quote]

Manny didn't even want 24 because he wants to "forget the Red Sox totally"...

I just heard a report he is changing his number tonight already from 99 to 30

[quote name='ivanctorres']Really looking forward to the concert...it should be awesome and Kanye is my favorite artists and NERD and LUPE arent too far behind. The latest NERD album is awesome btw and The Cool by Lupe is great.[/quote]

The new NERD isn't as good as the amazing first album, but it's WAY better than the second one...

I wasn't into the Cool as much.... I think Food & Liquor is a lot better...

I know the Cool is supposed to be this big concept album... but I don't follow the concept.

[quote name='DestroVega']Manny didn't even want 24 because he wants to "forget the Red Sox totally"...

I just heard a report he is changing his number tonight already from 99 to 30[/quote]

So basically, once again, Boras is just an idiot. Does this guy ever know what's going on?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']So basically, once again, Boras is just an idiot. Does this guy ever know what's going on?[/quote]

Boras, quite frankly, is an asshole.

I love how a Boston radio station interviewed Curt Schilling about Boras and how much he had to do with the trade.

Schilling. Go home.

[quote name='talonthrawn']Great game between Humanoid and I.. 13 innings 3-2... we both really need Manny and Teixiera in our lineups lol.
I had to pitch K-Rod 3 innings! We both started the game with 4 no hit innings. Won the game in the top of the 13th with a Torii Hunter squeaker in LF. Great game man.[/quote]

Good game but im not gunna lie i was really sic when i was playin you and it kept gettin worse as the game drag on. As soon as the game ended i literally ran to the bathroom and threw up. Im never eating taco bell again as long as i live.

cdrw123 - Ok, the Dodgers switched up the back end of their rotation, replacing Park and Stults with Clayton Kershaw and Jason Johnson. Park is now the long reliever. It's up to you whether you want to leave him in your rotation, or just go with what The Show has. Your call. LET ME KNOW.

I'll just keep my lineup watever the default is

Okay I'll let you know about the Carmona thing. Also, I shouldn't have problems with this week, but I may not be able to play my Week 4 game due to going out of town for a week. Though I'm going to try to be back and get it done at the last minute.

Just got spanked by Destro. Gave up a grandslam to Jeter making it 6-0 then I threatened in the next two innings but due to baserunning mistakes I didn't score a single run. I think I should have had at least 3 runs but didn't get one...after that I was dejected and let Garza pitch without energy.

I think I understand why I made the baserunning faux pas...I was using the let stick to select the runner and then pressing the corresponding button for the base...what I should have been doing is pressing them together...I guess even if the runner is selected you still need to press the L stick and the base...its not enough that the circle around the runner is glowing...I won't make that mistake again.

All right, Ultimate Matt X, I just checked the roster update, and Carmona is back. So, you can use him in your game against me, and have him as your #3 the rest of the season. Or, you can just finish out your rotation (Sowers, Ginter), and use Carmona as your #1 in 3 weeks. It's up to you.

Just let me know so I can try to settle these rotations in so people can know who they're facing. Also, when do you want to play? I'm usually free any time after 6pm EST on weeknights. Just let me know.

Also, just so everyone is aware, I'm going to start posting the exact deadline to get games played by when I post the schedules from now on. Hopefully this will give people a better idea of how long they have to get their games in. This week's deadline is: Saturday, Aug 09, 2008 10:35 AM PST.

The story behind Manny is that he wanted 3 numbers that were taken (he wanted to stick with #24), then said he didn't care so the Dodgers gave him 99. He changed his mind, but it was too late. But I guess he might change it according to Destro. Next up is the haircut, which Torre wants done before next Monday.

PapiChullo, let me know when you wanna play.

Good game Ultimate Matt X. It was a little laggy for my liking, but we got through it. The lag did cause me to leave that pitch to Shoppach right over the plate though. First runs I've given up this season. That had me cursing. But I'm glad I scored a few more runs after the double steal. Winning on a double steal would have felt cheap. Anyway, good game. Good luck to you the rest of the season, and I'm glad you've got Carmona back.

Yeah I kinda did the same thing with the home run I gave up to you. I thought the lag was good except it killed me on throwing to bases. Had a couple of easy outs that I lost because I hit the button and it didn't register it. That double steal was kinda like that. I knew you were gonna do it and thought I'd get it back to home on time, but I hit the button and their was a little bit of a delay. It was a good game though, I just gotta get my basics down better.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Yeah I kinda did the same thing with the home run I gave up to you. I thought the lag was good except it killed me on throwing to bases. Had a couple of easy outs that I lost because I hit the button and it didn't register it. That double steal was kinda like that. I knew you were gonna do it and thought I'd get it back to home on time, but I hit the button and their was a little bit of a delay. It was a good game though, I just gotta get my basics down better.[/quote]

Well you had a big error by Marte (I think) too. That allowed Drew to reach 2nd, and then he scored on a single up the middle. I was fortunate to get as many hits as I did off of Carmona though. And luckily Johnson held up long enough for me. I wasn't about to trot him out there for the 8th though...even with my shaky pen. You played well though.

[quote name='Wpark83']Fuzion, get at me when you can play. I sent you a message in both the PSN and MLB boxes.[/quote]

Fuzion actually sent me a pm today saying that his internet is out and he's having to switch service providers. He doesn't think he'll be reconnected in time for this week's game. So, Wpark, I guess you're basically off this week. Fuzion isn't dropping out though...just having internet troubles...and we all know how that is.

[quote name='Wpark83']So is that a win for me or are you doing a coin flip?[/quote]

Let's wait and see exactly how it plays out before I make any decisions. Not saying no. Just don't want to promise anything. Who knows, maybe Fuzion will get his internet back and it won't be an issue. I'm trying to be as PC as possible here, haha ;)

humanoidtyph0on and I had a pretty decent game last night. Unfortunately, the game got dropped in the 9th inning with him leading 2 - 1. He actually outplayed me throughout, so I can definitely deal with taking the loss, but I still would have liked my final ups.

Anyway, good job humanoidtyph0on, great hitting (a couple double plays by me kept it from being ugly) and nice job pitching. Good luck the rest of the way, and we'll get in a friendly game sometime soon.

Keith

All right guys, this is your 24 hour warning for week 3. As previously stated, the deadline for getting your games played this week is: Saturday, Aug 09, 2008 10:35 AM PST. I hope you guys get these games in. If we have unplayed games this week, I'll be looking into new ways of handling things. Good luck to all.

Nate

FYI-I won't be back in NYC with my Ps3 until Tuesday nite. I'd like to try to play my game possibly on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm ready for week 4 man, wanna give it to my bro-ski Cincy Style.

I'm hoping there is no coin flip for my game with Fuzion?...I mean, seeing as how he never got internet back I hardly see that as my fault, no offense.

bread's done
Back