~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I completely forgot you had a want list... seems people get ya stuff so quick there never is one. I've been sitting on a copy of inFamous for a while now and haven't even touched it. o_O I really should try it...

^Up goes post^

[quote name='Chronis']A bump because MERE HOURS REMAIN! I'd estimate 5 or so... So get your balls in!

Lowballs.... that is.[/QUOTE]

Where the kill someone for writing something creepy smiley?

(No wait, here it is)
:twoguns:

Bump for getting me to break down and send in bids.

FYI Dv8mad my local anime club runs a yearly convention so if you ever have piles of anime related stuff you can't sell and ever consider tossing feel free to send me a PM. We can always use more cheap prizes or stuff we can bundle or give out.
(We have lots of penny guides for consolation gaming prizes :))

got the package today. great stuff! Thanks!

btw, did you ever get my last package? I never gotten a feedback from you.
but it was a while ago.

EDIT: oh, it is not about the feedback, I only wanted to know if the package arrived safely. Feedback doesn't mean anything for us anyway now that we've traded so much. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Go ahead and update these to the following (or whatever figure you think is reasonable):

:ps3: Ninja Gaiden Sigma (GH, sealed) $18
:ps2: Shinobi (light surface scratches) $6
:ps2: Syphon Filter: The Dark Mirror $6

Front page updated with totals. I will get the shipping charges in there a little later today after we get back from taking Ryu to the doctor for allergy checks.

Lol. I knew someone would bid pretty high on it so I though 100$ would basically beat anyone else out.

Mmm, kinda suprised to see the results, but not too unexpected. And its true that early bidders got the tiebreaker, saw a few things that could have been mine if I had entered earlier >_>

Hey, dv8? Could you give me until the end of the week to pay? I've been doing a number of purchases lately (quite a few from you, actually), and I think I may need to transfer some more funds into my account before paying.

[quote name='Rasen']Hey, dv8? Could you give me until the end of the week to pay? I've been doing a number of purchases lately (quite a few from you, actually), and I think I may need to transfer some more funds into my account before paying.[/QUOTE]

はいいいいいい

Also, I think you will need either the $20 or $25 box due to the boxsets and books.

[quote name='Link927']Mmm, kinda suprised to see the results, but not too unexpected. And its true that early bidders got the tiebreaker, saw a few things that could have been mine if I had entered earlier >_>[/QUOTE]

Mm. Yes.

Link927, I have a proposition for you, if it's ok with dv8. It appears that due to my rampant bidding, I will be getting some doubles of some items, specifically:

112. Yuko Ogura Special Card Level 1 #1
113. Yuko Ogura Special Card Level 1 #2
114. Yuko Ogura Special Card Level 1 #3
115. Yuko Ogura Special Card Level 1 #7
116. Yuko Ogura Special Card Level 1 #8
117. Yuko Ogura Special Card Level 1 #9

Which I bid $2 each for. Would you perchance, be willing to trade for any of the items you won (the items you won seem to indicate you might be interested)? The Aki Hoshino and anime stuff don't interest me, but otherwise....

I figure we could do a straight-value trade, in that say you wanted all 6, that would be $12 value of stuff, so you could trade something(s) you bid a total of $12 for. Dv8 can keep us both honest. >_>

Hi dv8mad,

I just wanted to let you know that cag member IXI Dragunz IXI and F34R have both defaulted on their payments from my June lowball sale, so it might be a good warning to add them to the general lowball blacklist. Just a warning so others won't get shafted like I did. Alright, please take care and have a great summer.

[quote name='Link927']Eh, sorry Rasen, I'm pretty content with what I've won, dont feel like swapping anything out.[/QUOTE]

Hey, no problem. Doesn't hurt to ask though, eh?

Bugger all, you better tell me whats in that mystery box HockeyStealth13 :bomb: I'm gonna kick myself if theres some awesome goodies in there :drool:

Btw DV8, just toss me the total later and I'll send payment right away.

Totals posted on the front page under the first spoiler.
Made a few small adjustments down, mostly for the single T-shirt buyers. They need to go in the $10 padded envelope, but they won't cost as much to ship as books and such, so shipping reflects that.
Please use [email protected] for payment. Thanks for the participation!;)

[quote name='Fayt13']Not that it really matters now, but those gashapon I got are sealed in boxes (blind boxes) right?[/QUOTE]

They were, but everything has been opened for shipping. They are still sealed in their bags though.

EDIT FOR BELOW: Sorry about that Fayt. I used to ship them in boxes, but more than just a few started requiring bigger boxes than I had readily available, that and most people don't want to pay the extra, so I just opened them all. That's why they all say New/Sealed in bag.
Still random though, don't worry about that! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FatBoyInside']Hi dv8mad,

I just wanted to let you know that cag member IXI Dragunz IXI and F34R have both defaulted on their payments from my June lowball sale, so it might be a good warning to add them to the general lowball blacklist. Just a warning so others won't get shafted like I did. Alright, please take care and have a great summer.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that Fatboyinside.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Sorry to hear that Fatboyinside.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks FBI.
Sadly, I had Dragunz on the NO list at one point, he earned his way off, and now it seems he'll be on for good. :roll:

No no, it was my fault for misunderstanding. The "Random" part and the pics though threw me off, not gonna lie. I can pay you as we've previously arranged. Thank you

My shipping address if you need it
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='ethwang']Hey dv8mad,

I will be sending out payment next week, FYI. Let me know if that arrangement is OK--thanks![/QUOTE]

No problem. Don't forget about the $50 per day late fees that I spelled out in the original rules. :lol:

[quote name='Chronis']LOL, wow, I won only one thing for $.50. Guess I should have put higher bids. :( My balls were too low.[/QUOTE]

Better than nothing! If you feel bad, just pay more next time. ;)

[quote name='hockeystealth13']Hey DV8,

You think we can throw everything in a 20$ box?[/QUOTE]

Will do hs!

Just FYI I sent out an echeck for you and it should clear and be in your paypal account in 3-5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back