OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be playing it alot and would like to play with yall. Anyone heard anything about how many people can be in a clan?

XBL tag = shady859

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='manofpeace20']I just don't see how a mouse and keyboard could give someone an edge. Does it make them move side to side faster and dodge bullets easier?[/quote]

Maybe its just me but I can flick my wrist with more speed and accuracy than I can use my thumb[/quote]

Personally, I love using the Xbox controller. It's flawless. :D

[quote name='$hady']I'll be playing it alot and would like to play with yall. Anyone heard anything about how many people can be in a clan?

XBL tag = shady859[/quote]

I think 100 people is the max which to me is a crazy high number

Well I'm getting the game at launch and have live so I guess I might as well join. I'm sure I'm not going to be the best player but I can tell you I won't mind taking chances doing crazy crap.

I say it does't matter if you die as long as your having fun.

XBL GT: Kingdox

this has probably been posted before
or prob common knowledge to you guys
but i just read that once you join a clan they wont let you join another so if any of your friends start one and want you to join you cant. Its to keep clans together and i like the idea. Id be proud to choose this clan as my one and only.

Xbox gamertag: NJguyskhL

[quote name='cag1000']this has probably been posted before
or prob common knowledge to you guys
but i just read that once you join a clan they wont let you join another so if any of your friends start one and want you to join you cant. Its to keep clans together and i like the idea. Id be proud to choose this clan as my one and only.

Xbox gamertag: NJguyskhL[/quote]
you can always leave a clan

one more change again............

aznplaya4lif3 is right (made a little typo)
aznplaya4life is wrong

i promise this is the RIGHT one. and thank u in advance for the fix.

I guess manofpeace20's out if he got banned (which I'm not sure if he did). He's an asshole anyways, so he can't be in our clan. :evil:

Hey, is it okay if I give a friend of mine's Gamertag? I found out he wasn't in a clan and I suggested he join this one...Here's his tag.

TommyBoy66

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Hey, is it okay if I give a friend of mine's Gamertag? I found out he wasn't in a clan and I suggested he join this one...Here's his tag.

TommyBoy66[/quote]

unfortunately, just as i've made a couple of my friends sign up for cag to be in the clan, i'd ask that he at least register and post in the thread for himself. i'm not trying to be a dick, just want to follow my own protocol.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='Ugamer_X']Hey, is it okay if I give a friend of mine's Gamertag? I found out he wasn't in a clan and I suggested he join this one...Here's his tag.

TommyBoy66[/quote]

unfortunately, just as i've made a couple of my friends sign up for cag to be in the clan, i'd ask that he at least register and post in the thread for himself. i'm not trying to be a dick, just want to follow my own protocol.[/quote]Yeah, if anyone wants to actually play in the clan, then we're going to need to be able to talk to them on CAG, since we need to make sure that everyone can easily communicate with eachother. I hope that's okay with your friend. :)

I still haven't setup AIM (I'll install it soon), so all I have is Yahoo for right now for IM. gameplug41 is my Yahoo name. [email protected] is my email address if anyone needs to tell me anything. :)

EVERYONE WHO HAS JOINED THE CLAN NEEDS TO GO AND REGISTER AT BUNGIE.NET

Their clan features will go live next week (assumably monday night) at which point I'll be setting up our clan and adding everyone. To take advantage of all of their features and awesome stat-tracking, you need to be signed up and have your Gamertag linked to your name. If you already have hotmail i suggest using that .Net info, it makes it easier to sign up and such.

And if you doubt the coolness of the things you'll be able to do, check out this example of a screen you can view after every game showing where you were and what you were using when you kill/were killed.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/563/563920p1.html
halo-2-20041105015911608.jpg

So, EVERYBODY PLEASE SIGN UP.

[quote name='Wshakspear']IGN bungie.net Overhaul preview...NICE.[/quote]Read that and I have to say that it's going to be awesome! I just need to figure out how to link my new XBL account to websites with my.net passport. :?

[quote name='Wshakspear']Go and register at Bungie.net, and then go to www.xbox.com, than Live, and it will give you directions[/quote]My problem is that I registered my old XBL account (sj41) with my .net passport, and I'm not sure how I'm suppose to switch the accounts so I can my new account (STICKY WAFFLES). :?

I joined the page jlarlee is both my live tag and my name on there. I was quite impressed with the page everything they are doing just makes me think that they get what it takes to make this game the shiz

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Wshakspear']Go and register at Bungie.net, and then go to www.xbox.com, than Live, and it will give you directions[/quote]My problem is that I registered my old XBL account (sj41) with my .net passport, and I'm not sure how I'm suppose to switch the accounts so I can my new account (STICKY WAFFLES). :?[/quote]

I think some e-mails to xbox.com should get an answer. They've always been very quick to respond to a question or request.

I ahve an idea, why dont we split this into 4 groupd or 6 or 8? that way we can have tourneys or something and it wont be 56 peopel.... I will join if if goes to groups...

[quote name='help1']I ahve an idea, why dont we split this into 4 groupd or 6 or 8? that way we can have tourneys or something and it wont be 56 peopel.... I will join if if goes to groups...[/quote]

the problem with many smaller groups basically comes down to people showing up. an eight-person group pretty much needs everyone there for it to be fun, which rarely happens. also, we will play tourneys, but against other clans - that's the whole idea. we might split it down further than it is, but we'll determine that once we see how it goes with everyone, especially since we don't know specifically how their clan system works yet. don't worry about it, we'll make sure it's fun for everyone even if we have to change things to do so. finally, people need to stop saying "i'll join the clan if blah blah blah happens". i really don't care if you go your own way, i started this to have fun online with whomever else wants to, and we don't need your membership.

reminder: EVERYONE GO REGISTER AT BUNGIE.NET

sorry mostly a live newbie
i signed up for the .net passport at bungie
but what exactly are we supposed to do at xbox.com
yea i need crazy ass details

sorry for the dumb questions but maybe others dont know either

how do i know that bungie recognizes my gamertag?
Why do they need to recognize it?
will the clan wesite be through bungie.com or xbox.com?
whats the purporse?

[quote name='cag1000']sorry for the dumb questions but maybe others dont know either

how do i know that bungie recognizes my gamertag?
Why do they need to recognize it?
will the clan wesite be through bungie.com or xbox.com?
whats the purporse?[/quote]

- log in to bungie.net, go to 'my profile' and go to 'live friends' - if everything is set up right, you should see your friends list

- they need to recognize it to track your stats when you're playing

- the clan website will be on bungie.net next week

- the purpose is so we can organize matches and communicate with each other online, as well as track our stats and performance individually and as a clan

feel free to ask as many questions as you need

Anyone know how big a clan can be? Maybe we should break it down into eastern and western usa. With people from other countrys if we have any rounding out the clans.

[quote name='Wshakspear']well, i believe Bungie.net is up and running...112 people playing at the moment...bastards :)[/quote]

hmm, the page looks the same to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back