Official NYC/Westchester Thread - 30 members and growing

mgriff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Subscribe to this thread

I always see the Chicago Thread and I always feel that there should be an NYC thread due to the fact that I think alot of us are in the NYC and Westchester. Let me know what you think.

People in NYC/Westchester/Surrounding Areas Who Have Posted In Here:

akkis99
ananag112
anthonyroundtree
arcadia67
arsenalgear
BABETOOTH
balzak520
bezelbubba
bivensra
chaoszero
cheapyd
chris mrozek
chubs189
cjg725
connigit
coolieman2001
corruptiondee
crazeman
dago2727
depascal22
DerangedHermit
djak1
encendido5
epic wolf
evo t rex
fireshooter
fugazi_chichimon
gamoid
greydemise
guest number 2
gugaplex
he1neken28
help1
i am william h. macy
ikilledlassic
illenium
jam3582
javeryh
jedi1979
jeremy
jetblac
jive3d
johnnyc
Jrunt20x
kill3r7
megawc27
mgriff
Milkyman
moammo
MrMaddness
msut77
negativezero
NirvanaGuy777
nogard
notoriousxbox
omegaweapon7
outlawz42
ozzkev55
paean
paintballers
psiufoxx2
puffa469
ravaged
rhenzen
ryanbph
sallyballs
shadow9689
ShadowRayden
shadylane
smalien1
so play the violins
skycaptain99
sonicfreak5
soujiro_seta
stevesbored
thegreat2nd
trq
verbal
vherub
wildnuts02
Wombat
xeionp
zarathosny

Just post in this thread if your in NYC, Westchester, or Around Those Areas and I'll add you to the list.

1-16-08 - I know I haven't updated this list in forever, but i'll try to work on it as I have nothing to do all next week :p... up to page 8 right now...like 10 more to go...

in westchester, theres a place called the pheonix in scarsdale run by some old dragons den folks. They are always receptive to meetings and have a hige hall to rent. They always have snack machenes, and tvs there. I can check into this.
-john

Well, I'll be working in Manhattan soon enough. I'm applying to Mt Sinai and Montefiore next week. Even if you're in Manhattan, I'm willing to jump on a train if there's gonna be a CAG gaming night. And I'm talking more than 2 dudes and a 12 pack of Pepsi.

Where in Scarsdale is the Phoenix? I'm in that area all the time and I've never seen it.

[quote name='FSUddin']Heart is in Chicago, but I am out here in Westchester.

FSUddin[/QUOTE]

I'm like the opposite, from Westchester, but in Champaign-Urbana in Illinois atm (grad school).

[quote name='bezelbubba']in westchester, theres a place called the pheonix in scarsdale run by some old dragons den folks. They are always receptive to meetings and have a hige hall to rent. They always have snack machenes, and tvs there. I can check into this.
-john[/QUOTE]

that sounds cool

Sucks not many people have this thread subscribed or indicate an interest in a meetup - the ones I've been to have been insanely fun. Last one I was at was MAGfest ( http://www.magfest.org ), chilling with mostly the OverClocked ReMix crew and my fellow staff on there. Unfortunately, I'm at Illinois for 5 months or so for now.

I used to play a lot of fighters, but not anymore...there're just too many other games out there for me to dedicate overly too much to one genre :( .

[quote name='King Bahamut']Ok, we definitely have more than enough Westchester/NYC people...why hasn't there been an NYC meetup yet?[/quote]

Cuz people are lazy.

[quote name='wildnuts02']i think i've already said it but i'm in westchester (white plains)[/quote]

Cool. I work at White Plains Hospital. I'm down for a gaming night if you guys are. I'll even bring beer if everyone is over 21.

hey about a CAG meetup i talked to the people at the pheonix in scarsdale and the aree cool with either renting out the hall or starting a gamers night
Let me know if you want me to continue. They realy seem to need the business.

http://www.phoenix-comics.com/

This would be awesome for all westchester and nyc peeps, it is a 3 block walk from the train station off teh harlem line.

here's hoping for some fun!

perhaps I should start a CAG meetup thread

Oh wow, it's that close? I might be able to make it if it's sometime between March 19th to the 23th, since I'll be back in Hartsdale to meet with a lawyer (for business consultation), although a date planned as much ahead as possible would be the better so I can plan my other visitations elsewhere better.

[quote name='greydemise']my friend lives there :) right near this pet cemetary on central ave[/quote]

My daughter goes to school across the street.

I live out on Secor on the Westchester Greenhouses.

[quote name='depascal22']My daughter goes to school across the street.

I live out on Secor on the Westchester Greenhouses.[/QUOTE]

Sacred Heart?

I actually live right on East Hartsdale Avenue heh (went to Woodlands High School 4+ years back).

[quote name='King Bahamut']Sacred Heart?

I actually live right on East Hartsdale Avenue heh (went to Woodlands High School 4+ years back).[/quote]

Very cool. Hit me up when you're back in the area.

Will do, although I probably won't be back until late May - changed my mind about stopping by during March. I'll probably also have lots of games to trade if people want by then.

So what's going on with a gaming night? I'm putting it out now if anyone wants to rent out that place in Scarsdale. I need a head count so I don't go in looking like a fool.

im in also, the guys know me there, pm me, and we can talk or maybe just meet up. Scarsdale is about 30 mins by train from GC Station, right up the harlem line.

[quote name='scion of ys']how far is scarsdale from nyc?[/quote]

About 40-45 minutes from Grand Central. Get on the Harlem Line and make sure it's not an express.

If the NYC guys want to take the same train, I'll pick you up at the Scarsdale station.

I guess you guys aren't down so I'll stop calling for a meet up. If anyone's in Westchester and wants to come over to throw down on some fighting games or some football, hit me up.

I won't be in the area until late May, so I can't really much about a meetup for myself as of yet. I'm surprised more aren't interested though (i.e. have notification emails turned on for the thread).

bread's done
Back