Official NYC/Westchester Thread - 30 members and growing

mgriff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Subscribe to this thread

I always see the Chicago Thread and I always feel that there should be an NYC thread due to the fact that I think alot of us are in the NYC and Westchester. Let me know what you think.

People in NYC/Westchester/Surrounding Areas Who Have Posted In Here:

akkis99
ananag112
anthonyroundtree
arcadia67
arsenalgear
BABETOOTH
balzak520
bezelbubba
bivensra
chaoszero
cheapyd
chris mrozek
chubs189
cjg725
connigit
coolieman2001
corruptiondee
crazeman
dago2727
depascal22
DerangedHermit
djak1
encendido5
epic wolf
evo t rex
fireshooter
fugazi_chichimon
gamoid
greydemise
guest number 2
gugaplex
he1neken28
help1
i am william h. macy
ikilledlassic
illenium
jam3582
javeryh
jedi1979
jeremy
jetblac
jive3d
johnnyc
Jrunt20x
kill3r7
megawc27
mgriff
Milkyman
moammo
MrMaddness
msut77
negativezero
NirvanaGuy777
nogard
notoriousxbox
omegaweapon7
outlawz42
ozzkev55
paean
paintballers
psiufoxx2
puffa469
ravaged
rhenzen
ryanbph
sallyballs
shadow9689
ShadowRayden
shadylane
smalien1
so play the violins
skycaptain99
sonicfreak5
soujiro_seta
stevesbored
thegreat2nd
trq
verbal
vherub
wildnuts02
Wombat
xeionp
zarathosny

Just post in this thread if your in NYC, Westchester, or Around Those Areas and I'll add you to the list.

1-16-08 - I know I haven't updated this list in forever, but i'll try to work on it as I have nothing to do all next week :p... up to page 8 right now...like 10 more to go...

[quote name='depascal22']So a game night or no? Or did some of you guys already partake? Let me know, so I can get some practice in.[/QUOTE]

we didn't have a gaming night yet b/c no one has volunteered a place for a cag gaming night...

My wife and daughter are going out of town the weekend of the 25th. If you guys want to come to Tarrytown, I'm game. I've got XBox, PS2, Gamecube, and Dreamcast. I've only got 32" Phillips and a 26" Maxent but that should be all right since I've got a pretty small living room.

On unrelated news. A buddy I work with has a band and he's playing at the Blue Moon in Bronxville. 10pm on March 25th. It's on the corner of Sagamore and Pondfield. PM me and I can give you directions. They've played there twice and the turnout has been pretty good. I work in a hospital so if you want to meet some hot single nurses, you might want to be there.....

bunch of people here, but nobody wants to meet up apparently. The Nintendo Store would be a cool place to meet since you can play games for free upstairs.

I'd meet up in the city sometime. I'll be free after May 21 (undergrad graduation), but I'll be away in mid August for grad school.

Well... I used to hang out a lot at the FuncoLand on Central Avenue in Yonkers with this kid called GW (Game Wizard). Lived in Mount Vernon all my life, and now I reside in the South Bronx by Yankee Stadium. I can meet on weekends cuz I work 3:30 to 12. Shoot, I'm down for game night. :D

[quote name='jam3582']I live in uptown manhattan and still looking for an xbox 360.[/quote]
Jeez. I've seen them all over in Westchester. Try taking the Metro North (to White Plains) on a weekend.

Oh yeah. Born, raised and still represent the Bronx...

I live in the Murray Hill area of Manhattan and work near the Gamestop on 33rd and Broadway.

If anybody wants to do some local trading and save on shipping, here's what I have from the CC sale. You can also check my trade list.

Want:
:ps2: Radiata Stories
:gba: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
:gba: Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
:xbox: Shaolin Monks
:xbox: KOTOR II
:xbox: Kingdom Under Fire Crusaders

Haves:
:psp: Infected
:ps2: Castlevania Curse of Darkness
:ps2: Timesplitters Future Perfect
:ps2: Driver: Parallel Lines
:ps2: Tony Hawk: American Wasteland
:ps2: Fantastic Four
:ps2: Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
:gba: Tales of Phantasia
:ds: Ultimate Spiderman
:ds: The Incredibles

Whatever happened to people in the area wanting to get together and play games? I'm sure some of us got a Wii too and it'd be great fun

We have a pretty massive east coast / New York metro presence...
I have always wondered why we have never held a CAG ( Cheap Ass Gathering) you know kinda a meet and munch or some stuff, you know a night on the town where we all get together. The comic convention is comming up, and sadley there hasntbeen any gamers night groves in a long time. Whadda ya think?

I just got tired of calling for a gaming night. It seemed like every one ignored me. I volunteered my place and no one said anything. That's the last time I put myself out there like that.

i don't think this thread died.. i think it's just that most people never decided to commit to the idea of meeting with other cags, it's a good idea though..

I'm down for a game night as long as it's on a weekend. I would do it at my place but I'm getting ready to move in a couple weeks.

well if we do have game night i could bring a bunch of my ps fighting games along like: capcom vs. snk 2, street fighter anniversary collection, and street fighter alpha 3..

[quote name='scion of ys']well if we do have game night i could bring a bunch of my ps fighting games along like: capcom vs. snk 2, street fighter anniversary collection, and street fighter alpha 3..[/quote]

Are you in NYC or Westchester? If you're in Westchester, I'm always down for some Street Fighter. I'm getting rusty because there's no competition unless I want to go to Manhattan.

bread's done
Back