OTT 3.0 Upgrade - News, Updates And Progress - Dark Theme & EVERYTHING Else Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a great NBA playoff and it looks like we're gonna have a great NHL playoff. But the Blackhawks just wasted a 5 on 3 situation for nearly a minute and a half.

So far the stuff I've been most interested at E3 are.

Titanfall

Destiny

Battlefield 3

Batman

Watch Dogs

Below

Saints Row 4

Plus a few things for the 3DS I was looking forward to.
Destiny, Titanfall, and (though its early) Battlefront 3 for me.

Batman looks really good too but I feel like its gonna get screwed cause of its late release. Being so close to PS4/Xbox ONE is definitely gonna hurt its sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Fringe deal is gone now. That was one of those series I started watching but lost motivation about 2/3rd of the way through. I would have liked to seen how they wrapped it all up. Even the wife liked the show, and she's not usually a sci-fi fan.

One more day in, then off tomorrow, then back for the weekend. I have a pretty easy schedule.

You just have to have faith that companies will honor their fuck ups. For example, Tiger Direct honored theirs on my Vita Memory card (got a 32 gig near launch for 50 bucks). If nothing else, you usually get some kind of voucher as compensation. 

I sold off 99% of my 360 collection, too. Haha.

I still have all of my :cool: games, but I don't think I'll be popping those in any time soon. I also let my Gold subscription end. Tempted to toss my 360 out my window.

I kept some 360 games that I foresee turning collectable, though.
You should toss it out your window and into a box headed towards me. :cool:

Nice.

Looks like WBShop is honoring the Fringe deal. Just got a shipping notification e-mail.
Mine is still "In Process" but I probably ordered it a few hours after yours. Hopefully I get a shipping confirmation tonight. They already put a hold on my credit card for it.

Just bought a ticket for the most expensive show I've ever been to. $56, but I get to fucking see My Bloody Valentine.
Nice. Who else is playing?
No clue. Got an e-mail saying "Oh hey, MBV is in town" and I bought my ticket without a second thought.

I've come to enjoy NWN but I will never, ever give them my money. The reason being their prices are ridiculous. Like, If I wanted to buy a Tier 3 mount, which is on sale this weekend, it'll cost me $30! $30. If I want a large bag it'll cost me $10. That's for a 24 slot bag!

The prices are crazy. And I don't think anyone is buying shit. So they're already doing a price reduction and I'm getting an email every 12 hours saying there is a big currency sale.

But their prices are crazy. Not to mention. eventually you can get digital cash for free in game. It takes awhile, but it can be done. I haven't really focused on it but I've earned about a buck worth of digital cash. If I focused on just mining cash I could probably average a buck a day at least. Maybe more.

9037236221_71e33dd52d.jpg

Mountain Dew, Doritos, Xbox.

Here's my current PS3 libary (spelling intentional):

- 3D Dot Game Heroes

- Alpha Protocol

- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

- Demon's Souls

- Front Mission Evolved

- The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

- inFamous

- Little Big Planet

- Little Big Planet 2

- Metal Gear Solid 4

- NieR

- Valkyria Chronicles

- Yakuza: Dead Souls

I plan on picking up Dark Souls, Yakuza 4 and inFamous 2 when I can, but does anyone got any other suggestions?
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise

Also, is there no more drop-down navigation bar to get to different sub-forums?  It's really annoying to have to click out to the main navigation page to get to a different section.

I don't really keep up with celebrities, but it does make sense. Xbox used to be loved by everyone. Now it's become this crazy bitch.

Xbox is like the Amanda Bynes of consoles. :/

you're going to have to walk me through that one.
Same here.
I don't really keep up with celebrities, but it does make sense. Xbox used to be loved by everyone. Now it's become this crazy bitch.

I dont think she was ever loved by everyone but i see your point.

I went to Gamestop today and traded in a bunch of my 360 games and ended up getting a new Uncharted 3 GOTY PS3 bundle for $40 out of pocket. I never got around to playing some of the games, but I'll just pick up the PS3 versions instead. I didn't really lose any money on the games. That GS trade in deal going on is pretty good. My 360 is on its last legs anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't. It's been awhile. I'm on vacation before I enter the semi-real world. I came back to reads posts bout the PS4 and thought I'd see what's going on up in these parts. 

Not a whole lot goes on around here anymore. These days it's sitting in lounge chairs and watching the tumbleweed roll on by.

Pretty dull weekend, filled with mostly going to work. I did get the "Father's Day Song" sung to me for father's day, which is nice.

Who even knew such a song existed? Or that it consisted entirely of just the words "Happy Father's Day. You." sung over and over?

Hi OTT...What I missed?

So is the PS4 the Console of Choice of the OTT...Need to know these things.  I think the biggest mistake Microsoft is making is who really needs all that crap that they think XBOXOne is capable of?

Also, I missed most of E3...were any Star Wars games from EA announced?

Battlefront 3, and 1313 is apparently back in development at a different company.
Battlefront is good to know...use the Battlefield 4 engine, add the ability to jump into Tie Fighters, X-Wing Fighters and Speeder Bikes and it sounds like it could be a winner...the 1313 news doesnt surprise me. Disney does like money!

I'm getting a PS4. I was geeking out during E3. I felt like I was the only one among all my other friends. I momentarily considered that I should give up gaming and getting too old for this. 

I live in the suburbs. So about 5 miles away from both a target and a wal mart. Interesting to see the class and obesity differences between the two. I see way more people in motorized carts at wal mart.

The wal mart also wanted to check my receipt as I left. told them this wasn't costco and walked out.

It's storming like crazy here. I headed to town because I wanted to try that new Bacon Habanero Ranch thing at McDonald's. I almost turned around because the sky was completely black at 7:30, but there were no tornado warnings, so I kept on going. I was ordering at the drive thru when the menu and screen went dark. It came back on and the woman told me to pull forward to the window to order, but the wind was really picking up and small branches were already coming off some trees, so I just came home.

Mak you need to hear the Scott Thorson interview on Stern. Shit was great. He talks about fucking Michael Jackson and all other types of crazy shit (like Liberace having silicone injected into his dick).

Oh and I got my copy of Fringe in the mail. I am so glad I jumped on that. 

Mak you need to hear the Scott Thorson interview on Stern. Shit was great. He talks about fucking Michael Jackson and all other types of crazy shit (like Liberace having silicone injected into his dick).

Oh and I got my copy of Fringe in the mail. I am so glad I jumped on that.
Mine is still "In Process" so at this point I'm figuring on it being cancelled. Oh well.

Star Trek: Into Darkness was fun.

Going be a long summer.

10-11 weeks until the kids go back. All that time filled with constant demands for rapidly changing needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back