OTT 3.0 Upgrade - News, Updates And Progress - Dark Theme & EVERYTHING Else Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mak you need to hear the Scott Thorson interview on Stern. Shit was great. He talks about fucking Michael Jackson and all other types of crazy shit (like Liberace having silicone injected into his dick).

Oh and I got my copy of Fringe in the mail. I am so glad I jumped on that.
I'm a bit behind right now. I just finished the episode with Zach Braff .. who I dislike in everything he's in but he seems like a really cool guy in real life and he was a fantastic guest. Night and day between him and that Oksana person who was in before him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having so much fun with Animal Crossing 3DS.  That system is building a really solid library, and the XL screen looks great.

Mak you need to hear the Scott Thorson interview on Stern. Shit was great. He talks about fucking Michael Jackson and all other types of crazy shit (like Liberace having silicone injected into his dick).

I'm a bit behind right now. I just finished the episode with Zach Braff .. who I dislike in everything he's in but he seems like a really cool guy in real life and he was a fantastic guest. Night and day between him and that Oksana person who was in before him.

I felt the same way about the Braff interview.

I can't remember if that interview was before or after Richard's ass becomes a star, but that shit is fucking hilarious.

I felt the same way about the Braff interview.

I can't remember if that interview was before or after Richard's ass becomes a star, but that shit is fucking hilarious.
The butt drinking was before his interview because Gary said he and Braff were watching it all go down on the monitors from Gary's office and Gary asked him if he wanted to go in early. And Braff made the right decision of staying out of there.

Microsoft has backed off the Xbox DRM restrictions.

Will this change anyone's mind about getting one?

Its got me strongly reconsidering my plan to get a PS4 first. If they had a Kinect-less bundle for $399 I'd definitely get the XB1 first without giving it a thought.
Doubt it will happen since the kinect is mandatory just like the ps3 harddrive

The Kinect issue was a little bit more important to me than the DRM, so no.  No Xbox One for me.

I still don't have much interest in the Xbox One. There aren't any exclusive titles I have to have, and that quadruple is cheaper.

And who's to say they won't change their mind back once  enough consoles have sold?

Obviously the DRM and the need to be  always connected to the internet is a software option that they can choose to activate or deactivate at any time.

n64cartridgehairline.gif

Searching for videogame deals on the new CAG 3.0 by game is much more difficult, the old search function would prefill as you type the game in allowing you to click it and bring you to a page for that game with all the links/deals. CAG 3.0 just brings a giant list.... with games that don't even fit into what I was looking for, please fix this.

Quantum Break looks good, but I'm not really interested in anything else on the Xbone. I've never really gotten into any MS exclusives like Halo, Gears, or Forza, so I don't feel like I'll be missing much. I'll maybe get one way down the line after a few price drops, but about the only thing that could get me to pay full price would be a proper Banjo-Kazooie sequel.

The games or series that I like to play are third party so I'm still sticking to the ps4 if I do ever end up getting a new system.

I only played it for a few hours, but Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts was awesome.  I loved the vehicle building capabilities.

I only played it for a few hours, but Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts was awesome. I loved the vehicle building capabilities.
I think if it had not been based on Banjo Kazooie, I would've enjoyed it more. But I was really bummed because I was really wanting an adventure platformer like the first two.

So looks like I'll be missing two and a half days of work this week due to sick people.

And then possibly taking two vacations this summer. Although only one will really be a 'vacation'.

We earn vacation based on how long you've been there and how many hours you work. Since I'm full time and have been there 5+ years I earn about 10 hours a pay period.

So I've got plenty of vacation time, I just hate using it all up.

Getting plenty of hand held play in though. If spending an hour repeating a mission 5 times counts as playing.

Or playing for an hour and then dying w/o being able to save.

We earn vacation based on how long you've been there and how many hours you work. Since I'm full time and have been there 5+ years I earn about 10 hours a pay period.

So I've got plenty of vacation time, I just hate using it all up.

Getting plenty of hand held play in though. If spending an hour repeating a mission 5 times counts as playing.
Or playing for an hour and then dying w/o being able to save.
Guess I can't quote well on mobile CAG.

Anyway that's a pretty good rate, since I've been at my company less than a year I only earn 4 a pay period. Most who have been there more than 5 are earning 7 something a pay period.

The biggest issue with XB1 exclusives is that the franchises that people highly respected back in the 360 days like Halo and Gears of War have lost A LOT of momentum since then. XB1 version of Gears of War or Halo is possible and probably likely but those gameplay formulas and franchises themselves are getting played out.

Two days without a post. I've actually been off work for four days now. I've actually been off work for four days and could have posted more. But it's not like there's any stimulating conversation going on.

Hate this new CAG 3.0.  Can't even post with IE 8. And scanning threads and forums is such a pain now.

And why is everybody using the 3.0 upgrade thread to talk about any other thing on their mind?

Hate this new CAG 3.0. Can't even post with IE 8. And scanning threads and forums is such a pain now.

And why is everybody using the 3.0 upgrade thread to talk about any other thing on their mind?
When people post stuff like this in a fake thread, I can never tell if they're being serious or not.

Somewhat of a helpful Best Buy Mobile employee today.

And I mistakenly thought the Verizon Plan was a good deal for a while too.

Hey, $60 for Unlimited talk and texting, and then 4Gig of data.

Oh wait, $40/month Line Access Charge. $100 a month? F-that.

Bought the Nook HD+ on the recommendations of Casey and a few other's praises. It'll be here tomorrow.. I think I'll like it. I hope it's not as heavy as I've heard.

I give up...I cant post pictures, response time sucks and get all kinds of errors with CAG 3.0 and Internet Explorer 9.

Once they figure this stuff out, Ill post more.

What a tragedy it is to have people in the world with great faces but horrible bodies. Yeah having a decent face is important but that doesn't outweigh (pun unintended) being just shy of my weight. *shiver*

Anyone want a Verizon iPhone 4? I thought that I could use it with T-Mobile. If nothing else it would be a great iPod Touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back