[OVER] Shivan128's lowball #4, All items shipped off, thanks everyone!

Alice: Madness returns (sealed) $2
Assassin's Creed Revelations Playing cards (sealed) $1
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE (Like new -Jack in the box and outer box only - Actual shipping) $1

Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary set of 3 posters (NOA club prize -- Opened just to take pictures, actual shipping) $1
Tales of Graces F and Tales of the Abyss Display Poster (actual shipping, both wall sized, will get actual measurements tonight) $1

Batman: Arkham City - Robin DLC - $1
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - there is one small dent on the backside/top of the case, slipcover in great shape) - $1
Kid Icarus 3DS T-Shirt (PAX Promo item, Medium sized) - $1

XBOX 360 Triple Pack (Limbo/Trials/Splosion Man) – Sealed $2
Alice original full game DLC (Was packaged with Alice: Madness Returns) $1
Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG (ep 1, 2 discs, steelcase) $1
Ghost in the shell : Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG (ep 1, 2 discs, steelcase) $1
XBOX 360 version: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - no dents, slipcover in great shape) $1
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE (Like new -Jack in the box and outer box only - Actual shipping) $2
Halo Reach Legendary Edition Game Box (I believe this is what the limited edition box was. Includes the sealed journal -- No game -- Actual shipping) $1

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition (sealed with Jill Valentine/Shuma Gorath code) - $10
No More Heroes 2 (sealed) - $3
Alice: Madness returns (sealed) - $8
No More Heroes 2 (Complete - like new) - $1

PS3 move controller (sealed in blister box +$1 shipping) - $10
Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary set of 3 posters (NOA club prize -- Opened just to take pictures, actual shipping) $2
PS3 Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - there is one small dent on the backside/top of the case, slipcover in great shape) - $2
Kid Icarus 3DS T-Shirt (PAX Promo item, Medium sized) - $2
No More Heroes 2 (Complete - like new) - $2
XBOX 360 Triple Pack (Limbo/Trials/Splosion Man) – Sealed $3
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE (Like new -Jack in the box and outer box only - Actual shipping) $3

Assassin's Creed Revelations Playing cards (sealed) $2
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - no dents, slipcover in great shape) $2

Ar Tonelico Qoga Premium Edition (sealed + $2 additional shipping) -$40
Tales of Graces F and Tales of the Abyss Display Poster (actual shipping, both wall sized, will get actual measurements tonight)-$4
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - no dents, slipcover in great shape)$5
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - there is one small dent on the backside/top of the case, slipcover in great shape)-$5

Alice original full game DLC (Was packaged with Alice: Madness Returns) - 4$

shoulda just bought this from you before the lowball for 5 bucks. Wish I'd seen it x.x

Tales of Graces F and Tales of the Abyss Display Poster (actual shipping, both wall sized, will get actual measurements tonight)-$5

Kid Icarus 3DS T-Shirt (PAX Promo item, Medium sized) FRONT BACK - $1
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - no dents, slipcover in great shape) - $1
Arc the lad: Twilight of the Spirits (complete, excellent. It's a PS case, but not in an OEM case though) - $1
Persona 3 (complete, excellent -- NOT FES) $2
XBOX 360 Triple Pack (Limbo/Trials/Splosion Man) - $1

Kid Icarus 3DS T-Shirt (PAX Promo item, Medium sized) FRONT BACK - $4
Arc the lad: Twilight of the Spirits (complete, excellent. It's a PS case, but not in an OEM case though) - $1
Persona 3 (complete, excellent -- NOT FES) $5
XBOX 360 Triple Pack (Limbo/Trials/Splosion Man) - $5

[quote name='Lockescythe']can canadians bid?[/QUOTE]
Absolutely, but to be fair, I would have you pay the actual shipping fees along with your winning bid(s).

Bids update to post #186... sorry for the delay this evening! The little one was up past his bedtime!! Anyway, I'll be doing updates every night between 9 and 10 PM EST to keep all the bids in line. Please check your bids occassionally as I am human. =) I found 2 neat little collectors items today which I will add on sunday night. Added a preview section in the OP for your viewing pleasure!

[quote name='DanteWarrior']This is the Gamestop version - right?

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE (Like new -Jack in the box and outer box only - Actual shipping)[/QUOTE]

This is the BB version. I took everything except the jack in the box out. If you'd like, I can take a picture of it with the jack out of the box (this sounds dirty!)

[quote name='KD19982']Saints Row the third online pass $1
[/QUOTE]

I just want to make sure you're bidding on the :360: version of the pass... please confirm!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kid Icarus 3DS T-Shirt (PAX Promo item, Medium sized) FRONT BACK - $5
XBOX 360 Triple Pack (Limbo/Trials/Splosion Man) - $6

Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG (ep 1, 2 discs, steelcase) $2
Ghost in the shell : Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG (ep 1, 2 discs, steelcase) $2
Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary set of 3 posters (NOA club prize -- Opened just to take pictures, actual shipping) PIC1 PIC2 PIC3 PIC4 $4

Assassin's Creed Revelations Playing cards $6
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook $7
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE $2
:360: Rage slipcover, case and manual $1
:ps3: Rage slipcover, case and manual $1

bread's done
Back