[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I still have 10 bundles left if anyone wants the new Every Monday 61 for $1.61.

And I have 3 bundles left of the Friday Special 15 for $1.00.

PM me and I'll hook you up, dowg.

article-1292548-0A56CDE1000005DC-565_634x402.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the only thing I really need out of that is Divekick. Probably not worth the price of admission for that alone, even during HH.

Can you morans please stop confusing Qbeh with QUBE? This is like the 3rd time I've seen it happen
No, I didn't mean QUBE.

There was another game... QRTL something? It was a shooter. The dev released two games in Greenlight bundles. That's what I'm thinking of.

Apox and Tryst are tempting at 99 coins, but they do seem rather crappy and lack cards too. I got Savant, Lost Marbles, and Organic Panic. 

Anyone have a spare Organic Panic?  I guess I didn't get in on the giveaway back when, and I thought I Tremorbroed it last night but it looks like I didn't.

Anyone have a spare Bedlam? It will likely be on Tremor at a time when I am asleep, and will likely be gone by the time I wake up, so I will be unable to tremorbro it.

I would totally buy a Happy Hour bundle.
I don't think they'll have a Happy Hour for Saints Row. There's no "is it a gift" option on the page, so it's probably a limitation placed on them by Deep Silver.

Also, it says that you can only redeem it from the US:

Our system says you connect from United states. You will be able to activate these Steam keys ONLY from United states. Also, this bundle is NOT UPGRADABLE: if you buy tier 1 you cannot pay the difference to upgrade to tier 2. Are you sure you want to continue?
So warreni is spot on when he says the bundle is terrible. $13.75 for SR2, 3 + 17 DLC, and 4 + 26 DLC. But no SR1 or Gat Out of Hell.

I don't think they'll have a Happy Hour for Saints Row. There's no "is it a gift" option on the page, so it's probably a limitation placed on them by Deep Silver.

Also, it says that you can only redeem it from the US:

So warreni is spot on when he says the bundle is terrible. $13.75 for SR2, 3 + 17 DLC, and 4 + 26 DLC. But no SR1 or Gat Out of Hell.
SR1 isn't on PC, though.

bread's done
Back