PlayStation Network 10 for 2010 Sale

bue

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5198]8146[/IMG-R]The Playstation Blog brings news of many 50% deals to be had in the Playstation Network store which end on Wednesday, Jan 27th. Amazon has some of the deals on their online store too.

:ps3: Critter Crunch $3.49
:ps3: Burn Zombie Burn $4.99
:ps3: Braid $7.49
:ps3: Tank Battles $3.49
:ps3: Uno $3.99
:ps3: Gravity Crash $4.99
:ps3: ZEN Pinball $4.99
:psp: Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament $14.99
:psp: Kurulin Fusion $2.49
:psp: Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign $4.99
:psp: Crystal Defenders PSP $4.99
:psp: Creature Defense $3.99
:psp: Thexder Neo $4.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Amazon PSN store matches Braid. I'll pick that up if so since I'm still sitting on a $20 credit for buying GoW Collection.

ZP and CC are great--was worth it at regular price, but this sale makes 'em must buys, IMO.

I might get Tank Battles, Uno, and Thexder Neo...

After watching some stuff on Youtube, I wound up buying Burn Zombie Burn and ZEN Pinball. Both should be fun to play with some friends.

Anyone have Tank Battles? How is it? Does it have online multiplayer?

Hmm picked up Critter Crunch on Amazon, hope they PM these. Thinking long and hard on Braid and Zen Pinball, but I'm also thinking of getting the Williams Collection for the PS3, which one should I go for?

[quote name='polo14player']i got pinball on the 360, how's zen compare?? tank battles any good? whats gravity crash??[/QUOTE]
Zen is made by the same company, so if you liked that one, I believe all these boards are new.

Its killing me that three of the five sale games for PSP are tower defense games...and I already own Kurulin, so is Thexder Neo a decent title?

[quote name='Gbear09']Hmm picked up Critter Crunch on Amazon, hope they PM these. Thinking long and hard on Braid and Zen Pinball, but I'm also thinking of getting the Williams Collection for the PS3, which one should I go for?[/QUOTE]

Get Braid and the Williams Collection. Zen Pinball is good but even at $5 it can't come close to comparing to the Williams Collection for $20

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Its killing me that three of the five sale games for PSP are tower defense games...and I already own Kurulin, so is Thexder Neo a decent title?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, great title from SquareEnix. Even has online play.

There is also a PS3 version in the works.

Thanks OP- Just grabbed CC! I just got my PS3 for Christmas and just started building my PSN library. Any good Tower Defense games (other than the Crystal Defenders) Thanks!

[quote name='Jello1996']I hope Amazon PSN store matches Braid. I'll pick that up if so since I'm still sitting on a $20 credit for buying GoW Collection.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was going to post. I have credit at Amazon that I'd be happy to use on Braid. If anyone wants Xbox points for PSN points, let me know.

Does anyone know if PSN will be getting Shadow Complex?

I bought Braid for $5 during a Steam holiday sale or something... I just couldn't play it using the keyboard (played it before on a friend's 360, definitely prefer a pad). I'm gonna buy it again simply so I can play it on my HDTV instead of my PC monitor.

Any of these other games worth getting?

I got Flower in a previous sale and enjoyed that.. thinking about getting a few more but I don't really follow PSN games. I really want to get Trine but $20 sounds like way too much so hopefully it'll go on sale soon.

Vandal Hearts is pretty fun, like almost old school Vandal Hearts but with a few new twists. I'm kinda "Meh" about the kiddy look to it but it's still fun so far.

[quote name='Vinny']
Any of these other games worth getting?
[/QUOTE]

Zen pinball is a must own if you have any interest in pinball. I own it on PS3 and also own Pinball FX on XBLA.

Critter Crunch is phenomenal. No one should go without at least playing the demo.

Grabbed Critter Crunch from amazon after all the positive recommendations from here.

DRAGON THUNDER with a flame thrower and dragons...and chicks in bikinis with swords and stuff. Sounds like an excellent idea.

Crystal Defenders PSP means it only works on the PSP correct? Won't load on my PS3? Would love it for my PS3..

[quote name='mis0']Crystal Defenders PSP means it only works on the PSP correct? Won't load on my PS3? Would love it for my PS3..[/QUOTE]

Yea, it's not listed as a mini so it shouldn't work on a PS3. I think it's only a matter of time before we're allowed to play all downloadable psp titles on PS3, though.

[quote name='Gbear09']thanks, now im sold on zen pinball too[/QUOTE]
You can add me to that list too. Who says the PSN doesn't have good arcade games; Braid, Critter Crunch, Uno, and Zen Pinball all bought in one go for $20. Take fucking notes M$

[quote name='doodofdoods']Yea, it's not listed as a mini so it shouldn't work on a PS3. I think it's only a matter of time before we're allowed to play all downloadable psp titles on PS3, though.[/QUOTE]

If only you could play ALL psp games on the PS3. (Like UMD-Re Releases), that would be so awesome

Im so buying Crystal Defenders and Thexder tommorow, maybe Savage Moon or Creature Defense (Gotta check some gameplay videos on those)

Feh to only Critter Crunch being on Amazon for purchase.

Feh also to not being able to buy them on PSN directly from the PSN website.

I have Braid for the 360. I already grabbed critter crunch. I might just pick the all up. I'll probably get at least $5 worth of entertainment out of each.

[quote name='shrike4242']Feh to only Critter Crunch being on Amazon for purchase.

Feh also to not being able to buy them on PSN directly from the PSN website.[/QUOTE]

finally! I've been bummed about this too for the past 3 hours..ever since I saw the update. I could have probably gotten an apple pie w/ my lunch today..but Nooooo! I have to make a mid-morning $3.50 AZ purchase..oh well :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Feh to only Critter Crunch being on Amazon for purchase.
[/QUOTE]

Ah, so that's the only one, eh? Feh from me as well...

Though looking right now Burn Zombie Burn is also marked down ($4.99) and some game I've never heard of called Kurulin Fusion is $2.49 (marked down from $4.99). The only other one I wanted is Zen Pinball so I may have to use my actual PSN credits for that.

I already have Zen Pinball and it's well worth a 5 spot. The new Ninja Gaiden table is very nice and costs an extra 2.49. I've been playing a lot o fpuzzle games on Ds lately, especially 7 Wonders, so this sale caught me at the right time to pick up Critter Crunch for 3.49. I've played the first 8-10 levels of it and must say it's a fun puzzle game, although very much themed for kiddos.

I picked up Critter Crunch after seeing you guys talk so highly of it...i see this quickly becoming another game addiction...

I hope Flower goes on sale soon...

I almost bought Zen Pinball and Braid a week or so ago, so glad I decided to wait. I'm definitely gonna get those two. I don't know about Gravity Crash as I wasn't too fond of the demo but I'll try the demo again. Critter Crunch is amazing, I got it for full price and it was worth every penny.

For people wondering why there are 12 games listed, Tank Battles and Uno have been on sale for awhile now, they're not actually part of the sale. I'm pretty sure they're listed because PSN has all of the discounted games in one section.

Anybody heard any major differences or complaints in comparison of the PS3/360 versions? I would prefer to get this on the 360 but for the price I might not be able to wait anymore.

bread's done
Back