PlayStation Network 10 for 2010 Sale

bue

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5198]8146[/IMG-R]The Playstation Blog brings news of many 50% deals to be had in the Playstation Network store which end on Wednesday, Jan 27th. Amazon has some of the deals on their online store too.

:ps3: Critter Crunch $3.49
:ps3: Burn Zombie Burn $4.99
:ps3: Braid $7.49
:ps3: Tank Battles $3.49
:ps3: Uno $3.99
:ps3: Gravity Crash $4.99
:ps3: ZEN Pinball $4.99
:psp: Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament $14.99
:psp: Kurulin Fusion $2.49
:psp: Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign $4.99
:psp: Crystal Defenders PSP $4.99
:psp: Creature Defense $3.99
:psp: Thexder Neo $4.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dallow']Yeah, great title from SquareEnix. Even has online play.

There is also a PS3 version in the works.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think Kurulin is a great title. Incredible music, some great graphics and as good a puzzle game as any other. I do hope they add a bit for a PS3 version, but for a portable title its excellent.

[quote name='illini1010']i dont know if this will help but i always like to see the game in action before i buy it and it looks fun to me so ill proly get it for 5 bucks, why not. http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-gravity-crash/17-1694/[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I love the quick looks on Giantbomb! I like the format of them just kinda sitting down, playing the game, and recording the whole unedited experience. I think I'll pick up Gravity Crash for $5, seems to be at least 5 dollars worth of fun.

Braid is an absolutely phenomenal game. If you haven't played it, I demand you buy it. In all honesty, I believe it to be one of the best games of last decade. The story, the gameplay, the graphics... all absolutely perfect.

I pirated it; I bought it. It's that good.

Going to buy Critter Crunch. My girlfriend loves small things and fat things. This game has it all.

[quote name='Remeard']Braid is an absolutely phenomenal game. If you haven't played it, I demand you buy it. In all honesty, I believe it to be one of the best games of last decade. The story, the gameplay, the graphics... all absolutely perfect.

I pirated it; I bought it. It's that good.

Going to buy Critter Crunch. My girlfriend loves small things and fat things. This game has it all.[/QUOTE]
???

[quote name='Snake2715']I just bgought it a month ago. Its decent watch this review.

It was called battle tanks for some time:

If you have a wii it is similar to the awesome tank game in wii play.[/QUOTE]

Dear god, after that video I am making ANOTHER purchase. I loved the tank game in wii play, WITH online multiplayer?! I think I'll come close to finishing off the $50 PSN card I got for Xmas.

This sale is just ridiculous! The only other online games I could think would put it over the top is Fat Princess and Battlefield. (Bought them when I share'd a PS3 w/ my bro and they're on his account. :bomb:)

And I've been playing Critter Crunch for the last hour and a half, its way fun, I definitely recommend it. I've been having a blast with it.

Picked up Zen Pinball along with the SFII and Ninja Sigma tables. Great deal!! Already have most of these other games I was interested in such as Critter Crunch and Uno.

[quote name='mis0']Crystal Defenders PSP means it only works on the PSP correct? Won't load on my PS3? Would love it for my PS3..[/QUOTE]

Good thing you said something, I almost bought the PS3 version (which I just downloaded the demo for and it was awesome). The PS3 version is not on sale though.

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two versions? I don't have a problem playing it on my psp for $5. Plus I have been playing FFTA2 for like 6 months now (stuck on a main quest. grr.) so it's right up my alley.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']I got CC cause of all the praise here. Now I hope the price match Braid cause I got too much Amazon credit than I know what to do with.[/QUOTE]

that doesn't sound like an issue to me

[quote name='Snake2715']I just bgought it a month ago. Its decent watch this review.

It was called battle tanks for some time:

If you have a wii it is similar to the awesome tank game in wii play.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that and the video. I think I'm going to pass on it now that Braid popped up on Amazon. The online is probably dead anyway.

For anyone on the fence about certain titles, I can easily recommend Critter Crunch, Zen Pinball, and Braid, especially at these prices.

[quote name='LordSMVS']Just to confirm. An online code allows downloads onto up to 5 consoles?[/QUOTE]

Good question. But sort of doubt about it.

Edit: Sorry, I re-read the question, I thought you were wondering if the code can be redeemed more than once. In the case of sharing, I have absolutely no clue.

I've heard mixed reports about Amazon codes being "shareable". I know at least two cases of people who bought Fat Princess and couldn't share it, but there's also one or two peoplei in the PSN share thread here that did use Amazon for their share.

Thanks for postings. Grabbed Critter Crunch after seeing an earlier thread. Just picked up Uno, Braid & Tank Battles after seeing this one.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Yes, games bought from PSN (save for the more expensive ones) can be downloaded on up to 5 consoles.[/QUOTE]

But I think he meant if the code can be redeemed more than once.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I remember playing some kind of Battle Tanks game on the PC in high school in class when I should have been paying attention. Is it any good on the PS3?[/QUOTE]
The PSN game on sale had to change their title to "Tank Battles" for US because of that game.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']I wish Vandal Hearts came with a demo.

It looks really good, but I'm not 100% sold. =/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, especially since there is a demo on Xbox Live. Even though I can check it out there it's still annoying since I'm never going to buy cross platform games on 360 unless the game is FIFA.

[quote name='hyunkim']braid is mine. i was utterly disappointed that it wasn't included in the 360 arcade sale. now i am happy.[/QUOTE]

its good to own both systems

thanks!

picked up

zen pinball
critter crunch
burn zombie burn
tank battles
crytsal defender psp (already got it for PS3, but probably better suited for handheld, for me atleast)
creature defense

already got braid from steam.

a lot of gaming for twenty some dollars.

[quote name='Ardrid']For anyone on the fence about certain titles, I can easily recommend Critter Crunch, Zen Pinball, and Braid, especially at these prices.[/QUOTE]

Those are the same games i picked up :D

[quote name='fatez']for some reason 10 for 10 got me thinking a dollar each. :x[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause:I kind of wish they'd have a super sale like this where some of the downloadable games are $1 each.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause::applause:I kind of wish they'd have a super sale like this where some of the downloadable games are $1 each.[/QUOTE]

It's nice to want things...but let's be realistic :)

Like hoping Amazon gets around to matching this sale completely would be nice.

[quote name='gshell']one thing i love about psn....they are always having discount deals.....[/QUOTE]

and for the most part on good quality games. You won't find a sale with a bunch of duds in it like I've seen with other consoles sales before.

Awesome. Thanks to the OP and to FriskyTanuki and others for the Amazon updates.

Because of my $20 Amazon credit and because of these sales, I have picked up the following in the past few months:

Flower: $4.99 (from a former sale)
Critter Crunch: $3.49 (A huge hit with the whole fam last night)
Braid: $7.49
Uno: $3.99

Pretty sweet, all for $19.96 in credit!

[quote name='ssjmichael']I've heard mixed reports about Amazon codes being "shareable". I know at least two cases of people who bought Fat Princess and couldn't share it, but there's also one or two peoplei in the PSN share thread here that did use Amazon for their share.[/QUOTE]

I was able to gameshare PixelJunk Shooter so I guess that's another positive.

[quote name='Blackout']Thanks for posting that and the video. I think I'm going to pass on it now that Braid popped up on Amazon. The online is probably dead anyway.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I didnt have issues online, but I mean its 4 people at a time. I have not played online a ton.

I figured it would be a good game to blow an hour on here and there with friends. You can do capture the flag, tag team deathmatch, etc.

The one thing I dont believe you can do is co op online, meaning me and a friend cant sit down and jump online to battle others... I cant understand with a game like this how that is not possible.

Oh well.

I played through all the levels and some are pretty challenging.

CC is a must if you enjoy good games at all. Even Zen pinball-if you love pinball it's awesome, especially when you purchase the additional tables they've been releasing!

bread's done
Back