PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

lightning-fatalities.jpg
Now we all know why mild is moving to Oregon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryce drew is the new head coach at vandy. Pretty lame hire for a school that thinks very highly of their mediocre basketball program.

Jesus. The opening of the Braves game had Freddie Freeman talking into a camera about how "We're on the right track. This is the right thing to do." He was so wooden that it sounded like when terrorists force someone to read a statement on camera about how they denounce the US and the terrorists are the good guys. LOL.

Favorite feature of the new case for the golds: 

"100% SAFE; the case is Semi Waterproof, shockproof, Stylish and Durable. Will prevent any damage to your Headset."

Pretty sure something cant be semi waterproof...and is it semi shock proof too?  How is semi anything 100% safe?  LOL.  Its $15 and I am not using them to take them anywhere I just thought this was funny as hell.

Jesus. The opening of the Braves game had Freddie Freeman talking into a camera about how "We're on the right track. This is the right thing to do." He was so wooden that it sounded like when terrorists force someone to read a statement on camera about how they denounce the US and the terrorists are the good guys. LOL.
Craig Counsel delivered the same statement before the Brewer game started, but he sounded way more excited and believable. And I actually like the plan they have and the path they're on, so that might be part of it.

The Orioles game is in a rain delay that for about an hour to start didn't have any rain. They were just waiting for it to start raining and finally it did.

"100% SAFE; the case is Semi Waterproof, shockproof, Stylish and Durable. Will prevent any damage to your Headset."

Pretty sure something cant be semi waterproof...and is it semi shock proof too? How is semi anything 100% safe? LOL. Its $15 and I am not using them to take them anywhere I just thought this was funny as hell.
how about if they get hit by lightning

Pretty sure something cant be semi waterproof...and is it semi shock proof too? How is semi anything 100% safe? LOL. Its $15 and I am not using them to take them anywhere I just thought this was funny as hell.
I was thinking of ordering that, but you're not going to be able to charge the headset with it in the case I don't think. I'd have to leave it out of the case anyway.

I was thinking of ordering that, but you're not going to be able to charge the headset with it in the case I don't think. I'd have to leave it out of the case anyway.
Yeah I dont use the headset every day anymore since you know who moved out. So I dont charge it all that often. So this works for me as storage. It also comes with a ring apparently so you can attach it to something else when traveling.

Any way, it sounds like Elder bought one to hide his blue tooth headphones in. One review: "I didn't buy this for my Playstation headset. I have a nice pair of Bluetooth headphones that i didn't like leaving out in the open where the kids could even spot them. Having a nice hard case able to to withstand the hurricanes known as my children is perfect"

Craig Counsel delivered the same statement before the Brewer game started, but he sounded way more excited and believable. And I actually like the plan they have and the path they're on, so that might be part of it.
The Brewers may as well just trade Peralta since the team behind him isn't going to help him much. The slightest thing doesn't go his way and he loses his composure and can't pitch for shit. He can be a good pitcher but not for this rebuilding team.

PER

Player A: 18.6

Player B: 18.8

Win Shares

Player A: 125.1

Player B: 124.9

Win Shares per 48 minutes

Player A: .146

Player B: .150

A is Pippen, B is Shawn Marion. Pippen tends to be a bit underrated, but Marion is way underrated. Even with Marion being well into his 30s, I'll never understand why Blatt and the Cavs didn't deploy him as their small ball center against the Warriors.

they should make condoms.

People generally liked Killzone: Shadowfall right? Saw it for $6-$7 on clearance at Target.
I don't think so, no. I think Wren even disliked it.

But apparently if we got it on PS+ about 20 million PS+ users would explode in joygasms.

I've noticed a huge lack of old Nick Cage movies on munkyflix...mostly Con Air, Face Off, the Rock, or Gone in 6o Seconds
Unfortunately, all of those except for Face Off are distributed by Disney owned studios so they're not even on UV. You'll need to make do with Raising Arizona, Adaptation, and Kick-Ass for your Cage needs.

Yeah shadow fall was just not fun. I like pretty much every shooter. Especially prettt ones... And it still blew. I finished the story at least. I would play some MP for like a day if you guys were all playing it.

So you guys remember that monoprice.com ds4 deal that fell through for a lot of people? Well after a few emails a rep agreed to let me have a different color controller for the same price. They want me to put the order in at full price (which is almost $70 after shipping) and then they'll adjust it to the $35 shipped.

Does anyone know how this typically works? Will I get refunded the $70 and then charged $35 or will they just refund the difference?

Nice, they're installing Google Fiber in my neighborhood this fall.  Can't wait to ditch TWC.  Right now I'm getting about a tenth of the speed I pay for.

I wonder if Google Fiber would help my stream.  Tried using the lowest setting on Twitch since Medium and High didn't work last time, and people had problems (should I remove the sidebar of comments on my screen?)   Looked into getting higher internet, but I'm too far out from the main line that I am maxed out at my current speed.

What do you guys suggest?

#notmoving

bread's done
Back