Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jimmienoman']All BF online deals were open to RZ early access if I remember right. In limited quantities of course[/QUOTE]

I can't recall if Doorbusters were a part of it...

The 360 bundle this year is not a doorbuster, but the PS3 is.

Sweet this will be my first year I am able to use this....

I have Silver through Feb 2014.... and I am 400 dollars away from reaching my yearly goal again..

I spend too much money at Best Buy

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I can't recall if Doorbusters were a part of it...

The 360 bundle this year is not a doorbuster, but the PS3 is.[/QUOTE]

I know they had the smaller doorbuster TV last year online for RZ silver members. Forget if the large was there also.

So I know doorbusters do get on there. Didn't know that the ps3 was a buster

Not sure if these questions have been asked yet, but here goes:

1) Does anyone know if items that involve a free gift card with purchase (on BF that is) will also have that same perk for the early access sale on the 19th? I have a feeling we'll find out for sure on the 18th when they e-mail us the specific deals that we'll be getting on the 19th, but does anyone know what happens in regards to the gift card giveaways (from their previous experiences during this sale)?

2) As for the sale itself, are we just supposed to shop as usual through the regular BB.com site? How does that prevent non-premiere silver members from participating then... or are the BF discounts reflected at checkout for registered premiere members only (and others are charged the standard price)? Just trying to get some details about how the process actually works.

3) Finally, are quantities for smaller items (like games and movies) also restricted to just 1 per transaction?

First time I got Premier Silver. Mine runs out thru February so hopefully I pull another 1K in just purchases. IDK if I got mine for free or I actually reached the goal on my own tho.

[quote name='blume3']I got to silver pretty easy. I've bought a few appliances though so that really helped.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I just moved and got a washer and dryer so I'm set for another year. FWIW the program heavily swayed me from going to Sears, got almost $50 in RW certs back on it too.

[quote name='DDustiNN']Did any of you "randoms" open a new Best Buy credit card or something?

I did not spend $2,500 yet, but for some reason I am Silver until 2/2014, and I have been almost all year. I bought a $1500 laptop in February, and opened a new Best Buy card to pay it off with 0% interest. I wonder if that's what made me Premier Silver?

A month later, I signed up for @Gamer/Unlocked, but I doubt that affected anything.[/QUOTE]

How about a phone upgrade? Not too long ago they were offering silver membership for upgrading your phone at Best Buy

Doorbuster were there the first few year but havent been there the last 2, the ps3 and 360 were there last year, i grabbed a ps3 for a buddy, i should have kept it since my launch unit sounds like a formula 1 car

[quote name='howyoudoin']How about a phone upgrade? Not too long ago they were offering silver membership for upgrading your phone at Best Buy[/QUOTE]That was how I got silver stats until like March 2014. I'm looking forward to checking this out.

I was upgraded to silver status but I only spent about half of the $2500 and did not upgrade my phone. Do trade ins count for points? If so then that's probably why I was upgraded.

[quote name='barrit']Oh nice, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into it. It's been long while since I've used CCs for everyday purchases instead of my debit card.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='confoosious']yeah if you're fiscally responsible, credit cards offer lots of perks, especially amex.[/QUOTE]
I use credit cards to pay for everything I can ... even if the cost is less than a dollar.

I get at least $1000 in kickbacks (instant discounts, cashback, airline miles, free PSN money) each year just for paying for stuff with my credit cards.

They are great, as long as you don't overextend yourself and pay them off every month. If you miss a payment or carry a balance, then the benefits quickly are outweighed by costs.

I've never understood why BB didn't like it when a person running a business used a RZ card for purchases....not that they seem to enforce it to heavily. Would make it alot easier to hit the 2.5k each year. Money is money. Wouldn't think they'd be too picky if people are dropping cash.

[quote name='Xombie007']Not sure if these questions have been asked yet, but here goes:

1) Does anyone know if items that involve a free gift card with purchase (on BF that is) will also have that same perk for the early access sale on the 19th? I have a feeling we'll find out for sure on the 18th when they e-mail us the specific deals that we'll be getting on the 19th, but does anyone know what happens in regards to the gift card giveaways (from their previous experiences during this sale)?

2) As for the sale itself, are we just supposed to shop as usual through the regular BB.com site? How does that prevent non-premiere silver members from participating then... or are the BF discounts reflected at checkout for registered premiere members only (and others are charged the standard price)? Just trying to get some details about how the process actually works.

3) Finally, are quantities for smaller items (like games and movies) also restricted to just 1 per transaction?[/QUOTE]

1. Don't know, but my best guess would be that any BF deal on the early access deal would be honored the same.

2. Add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account. That's how they know if you're Silver or not.

3. Probably just one per order, yeah.

[quote name='Kendro']Stupid question but to the people that legitimately reached Silver status, what did you buy to get up to $2500? Even if I bought an iPad, a console, and an HDTV, I'd crack maybe $1500 and even then, you still got $1000 more to go.[/QUOTE]

I reached silver my first time for buying a 4k dollar TV, while still on that silver status I bought the new model when it came out for another 4k. SO I basically spent 8 thousand dollars in the same year, so my status is silver until sometime mid 2013, which I will probably have bought another TV by then so yeah.

Honestly best bet i high end electronics. Buy pretty much anything in the magnolia section and you will get it :lol:

Who volunteers for screenshots before I go digging for my RZ # (I bought a phone with my father's number so he should be silver)

Just got my email. Looks like all of the games are included. My wife wanted to grab some series 1 Skylanders for cheap but didn't see those.

[quote name='mrclutch']Just got my email. Looks like all the games are included.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it looks that way to me as well. Every price point I recall is there, even the doorbusters.

[quote name='cigaro']You guys think it will include the galaxy S III for 50 ?[/QUOTE]

I saw $48 for Sprint and $50 for At & T

If you go to myrz.com and look at the offers and rewards you can see the preview. If I needed a new TV id be all over that 40" 1080p for $180, that's a crazy price. I may buy a vacuum but none of tye gaming deals are that sweet for me, because of the availability of supercheap pc games the only things I'm really shooting for this BF are $15 Forza Horizon and $10 1600msp cards. I would recommend that anyone who has any interest in strategy or squad management games pick up XCOM from WalNart for $25.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']If you go to myrz.com and look at the offers and rewards you can see the preview. If I needed a new TV id be all over that 40" 1080p for $180, that's a crazy price. I may buy a vacuum but none of tye gaming deals are that sweet for me, because of the availability of supercheap pc games the only things I'm really shooting for this BF are $15 Forza Horizon and $10 1600msp cards. I would recommend that anyone who has any interest in strategy or squad management games pick up XCOM from WalNart for $25.[/QUOTE]

I just checked and that TV isnt showing up on the list...

so can you make these purchases online or do you have to call in to get them? I only see "Orders can also be placed by phone by calling the Premier Silver helpline at 1-866-RZ-PREMR (1-866-797-7367)."

looks like a good list this year. but I don't really need much -_- debating the PS3 bundle and a couple games.

Last year the phones had a really long wait time. So you can, but I'd advise to also be trying to purchase online while you wait.

I was really hoping that Dual Shock 3/Killzone Trilogy deal would be included in this - looks like I'm out of luck. :whistle2:(

Yeah, some doorbusters didn't make the list: The 40 toshiba TV one isn't listed but someone asked about those 40 or 50 inch 3D sets and both of them on listed so your in luck.

Kinda wanted one of those 40 inch toshiba's myself (it's the older model which means I can gut it and use the parts to fix my 52 inch toshiba that died).

Got the email too, definitely going to pick up a few gifts from this sale. Although, I'm still not sure If I'm going to pick up a Vita again for myself.

[quote name='confoosious']No email for me. What time does it start.[/QUOTE]

11 am

[quote name='confoosious']No email for me. What time does it start.[/QUOTE]For a guy who's always telling people to check the OP...:)

[quote name='jdawgg76']For a guy who's always telling people to check the OP...:)[/QUOTE]

My bad! Thought it was a recent development with the emails.

No problem. We all do it from time to time.

Glad to see Dead Island and Need for Speed MW made the preview event. Will shoot for those two as it may be better to pay five more for NFS in this event than show up to Walmart to get it at $25.

[quote name='sgand']Can you get multiples of a title? Example, I want to get a second copy for a friend.[/QUOTE]

Fine print says "Limit one of each offer per Premier Silver membership, subject to availability."

[quote name='Dund3r']Fine print says "Limit one of each offer per Premier Silver membership, subject to availability."[/QUOTE]

Yeah but last year I did multiple orders throughout the day and it all went thru. Garbbed like 3 of those GeoW Triple packs for gifts, gonna do it with Dead Island this year..

I've got a lot of credit at Best Buy, so I'll be getting the Vita bundle, probably Kingdom Hearts, Dead Island as a gift, and some of the movies. Probably pick up the cheap laptop for my girlfriend for Christmas.

I am in for AC3. Looks like the best price that I've seen other than the Microsoft Store which has it for $25, but I don't think that it's been confirmed that the $25 price will be available online as well.

bread's done
Back