Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone send the link to see if it works for everyone?

Nevermind, all the games show as coming soon.

Oh well, I'll get them all Thursday night/fri morning.

[quote name='ajh2298']Hows that Sniper game for $14.99 is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

Ask yourself would you like taking out two ball Hitler, if the answer is yes then buy this game! If not, buy this game cause its actually an awesome game.

Can't wait for tomorrow, gotta get my deals on!

[quote name='slowdive21']Wait, can I buy this stuff today with silver or are we just expecting the prices to show on the website in 15 minutes?[/QUOTE]

Today is the preview and tomorrow is the shop.

Same shit as last year.

MyRewardZone.com is Undergoing Maintenance

We should be back online around 3 a.m. (CST). Please try back later. We apologize for any inconvenience

Seems to be working fine on my cell phone using Dolphin though so I can see whats available for tomorrow.

Same here I got my email. But the website seems to be run off Best Buy.com

Anyways I've got my eyes on BF3 Premium edition, NFS:MW, AC3, and 1 other thing I'm forgetting.

and all the stuff i want IS on the preview today, so I am excited! if it goes well tomorrow morning i wont even have to go to BB on black friday saving me lots of time and frustration. Although i hate when they say "and more titles!" because could be some good stuff that i wont even know about. i mean the BB preview only lists the ones we know about as well as far as I can tell.

So it starts 11AM EST. That means it starts at 8AM PST. UGh getting up that early is going to be a chore.

Based on the last 2 years... the RZ Silver preview won't work right and will crash the website. So you will either have to call and wait on hold for forever or wait until late in the day and hope what you want isn't sold out. Hopefully this will be the year they finally get it right. In for 2 Dead Islands.

Not too shabby, I might pick up a couple movies and see if my mom wants me to try and get her the Galaxy SIII for $50.

11am ET is a weird time, they should just make it active tonight at midnight.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Not too shabby, I might pick up a couple movies and see if my mom wants me to try and get her the Galaxy SIII for $50.

11am ET is a weird time, they should just make it active tonight at midnight.[/QUOTE]

If you live near a Sam's Club they're offering the Galaxy S III for $0.96 (with purchase of a two year contract).

[quote name='Namerson']If you live near a Sam's Club they're offering the Galaxy S III for $0.96 (with purchase of a two year contract).[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, I'll let my mom know. Thanks. Do you know if that works for Sprint?

EDIT: Found the ad, it doesn't specifically mention any carriers, so it should work just fine. I'll let her know. Thanks again.

I was hoping for the Kindle Fire HD with the $30 GC...damn it, guess I'll have to go to the store on Friday.

:br: Safe
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts

Guess thats it for me...:whistle2:(

[quote name='tylerh1701']Oh wow, I'll let my mom know. Thanks. Do you know if that works for Sprint?

EDIT: Found the ad, it doesn't specifically mention any carriers, so it should work just fine. I'll let her know. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Just a FYI, you'll have to be a member to get in on the deals. (Probably obvious)

Also: Join as a new Plus member november 23-25 and receive a $40 sam’s Club Gift Card.

[quote name='CaptainZombie']Can you pick these up at the store and does bby.com allow to use PayPal as payment?[/QUOTE]The main page has this at the bottom: "Offers are NOT VALID at Best Buy stores and items purchased through this special event may not be picked up in stores".

Also, I think you can use Paypal, but don't quote me on that.

Nice list with a couple good deals.
[quote name='SpartenOmega117']if anyone wants anything from that list but does not have RZ silver ill hook you up[/QUOTE]
Sent a PM.

I'll be buying most of the games I want here just because I really don't want to wait in line at Wal-Mart and deal with all that stuff.

[quote name='confoosious']Anyone have an opinion on the $180 Samsung sound bar.[/QUOTE]

I picked that one up from AWD about 2 months ago and its a pretty nice bar for the price. I have it in a medium sized room and it fills it nicely, the wireless sub and BT options are what sold me on this.

This thing will not replace a normal HiFi set up but for under $200, the sub actually has more punch than I would have figured for something so small and light.

[quote name='gindias']I picked that one up from AWD about 2 months ago and its a pretty nice bar for the price. I have it in a medium sized room and it fills it nicely, the wireless sub and BT options are what sold me on this.

This thing will not replace a normal HiFi set up but for under $200, the sub actually has more punch than I would have figured for something so small and light.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. The current price on amazon is already $180 (albeit via a reputable seller) so I don't know how good of a deal this is.

[quote name='confoosious']Anyone have an opinion on the $180 Samsung sound bar.[/QUOTE]

I've been in the market for a soundbar too and it caught my eye,

But this soundbar can be bought right now from Amazon for $178 + free shipping. Model of it is HW-E450.

The sale is going to be crazy, their website will crawl and the phone wait time will be long, so I wouldn't waste my time bothering with BBs sale price.

(btw the bar gets decent reviews but from what I read there are much better options available for that price point)

Hmm... I see only the black 360 controller is on sale on the website. I wonder if in store the other ones will be available as well. (Hoping Halo 4 controller)

[quote name='Xombie007']Not sure if these questions have been asked yet, but here goes:

1) Does anyone know if items that involve a free gift card with purchase (on BF that is) will also have that same perk for the early access sale on the 19th? I have a feeling we'll find out for sure on the 18th when they e-mail us the specific deals that we'll be getting on the 19th, but does anyone know what happens in regards to the gift card giveaways (from their previous experiences during this sale)?

2) As for the sale itself, are we just supposed to shop as usual through the regular BB.com site? How does that prevent non-premiere silver members from participating then... or are the BF discounts reflected at checkout for registered premiere members only (and others are charged the standard price)? Just trying to get some details about how the process actually works.

3) Finally, are quantities for smaller items (like games and movies) also restricted to just 1 per transaction?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pwnthee']1. Don't know, but my best guess would be that any BF deal on the early access deal would be honored the same.

2. Add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account. That's how they know if you're Silver or not.

3. Probably just one per order, yeah.[/QUOTE]

Actually, you'll find that your RZ member no. has already been added to your BB.com account if you've purchased anything from BB.com. You don't even need to do it manually (unless you've never shopped online at BB.com before and therefore are not even registered with BB.com).

But that's not really what I was asking about anyway. I just wanted to understand the process by which BB.com would prevent the NON-Premiere Silver members from getting in on this deal. I mean they can also go to BB.com tomorrow an order those exact same items that are noted on the Black Firday ad. So what bars them from eating up the stock that are supposed to be reserved for us premiere silver members? Would they be prevented from getting those discounted sale prices at checkout just because their BB.com accounts show that they're not silver members? Is that how it works?

[quote name='Xombie007']Actually, you'll find that your RZ member no. has already been added to your BB.com account if you've purchased anything from BB.com. You don't even need to do it manually (unless you've never shopped online at BB.com before and therefore are not even registered with BB.com).[/QUOTE]

I actually had to reconfirm with the system because at first it said I wasn't a Premier Silver Member. I just went thru the steps again, same account and everything, and it worked.

For people who bought stuff on their smart phones last year, is there a special link to the sale on the mobile site and/or the BB app, or do the sale prices show up when you add the sale items to the cart when you are singed in? Just got a smart phone and I'm looking for a backup plan in case the regular site keeps crashing.

It's days like this I'm glad my wife has wealthy family. No way I could afford to spend $2500/yr. at Best Buy, but family can. And they're willing to shop for me while I'm at work.

[quote name='CAGMoose']It's days like this I'm glad my wife has wealthy family. No way I could afford to spend $2500/yr. at Best Buy, but family can. And they're willing to shop for me while I'm at work.[/QUOTE]

It seems strange, but I believe game trade-in's count towards your dollar total. That's how my amount is so high this year.

Will most likely use of my $20 preorder certificates on Assassin's Creed 3. $15 out of pocket isn't too bad.

Edit: Best Buy says the "World of Warcraft: Mists of Panaria" is going to be $15 too, except it isn't listed (because the mispelt it?) Hopefully I can get that one and cancel my Frys backorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
All games have been pulled from BestBuy.com, they now say "coming soon".. so no adding to your cart early.

For people who bought stuff on their smart phones last year, is there a special link to the sale on the mobile site and/or the BB app, or do the sale prices show up when you add the sale items to the cart when you are singed in? Just got a smart phone and I'm looking for a backup plan in case the regular site keeps crashing.

Read the OP.. link your RZ # w/ your BestBuy account

[quote name='Vigilante']I am so up for this. This will be my first BF as a Premier Silver member, so I'll try to get the most out of it. :D[/QUOTE]

Same here! I'm hoping to get the Black Ops Vita Bundle, Most Wanted, Medal Of Honor, Borderlads 2, and ACIII.

bread's done
Back