Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scorch']All games have been pulled from BestBuy.com, they now say "coming soon".. so no adding to your cart early.

Read the OP.. link your RZ # w/ your BestBuy account[/QUOTE]

Well this is most likely a good thing since they had all sorts of issues last year. Seems like they are already more prepared. I really do not want to stay up but last year the sale went live early for awhile before they shut it down. Could maybe happen again?

[quote name='jayntampa']It seems strange, but I believe game trade-in's count towards your dollar total. That's how my amount is so high this year.[/QUOTE]

That's because you're "buying" a gift card. Purchasing a gift card gets you points, buying stuff with a gift card doesn't since you've already made your points.

I'm excited for tomorrow. I never go out on BF and this promotion is perfect.

i wish they'd try to get a bit closer to walmart's prices....most of the games they're offering are $9.00 higher than WM's. Though maybe it's worth $9 to stay home and order online.

Sorry if this has been answered but ive been really busy getting the house ready for Thanksgiving and didn't have time to read through the whole thread. I just got an email about this the other day and plan on getting a couple of games. I just wanted to check how it works exactly

Do i have to go into the store, or will it be fine to just buy it online for an in store pickup? If in store pickup doesn't work, does it have to be stuff that can be shipped to my house? Just looking for some clarification. Oh.. and it says 11am EST... that would be 8AM Pacific time right?

Also... is the only Vita listed going to be the COD one? I was hopping to get an assasin creed one for $200 bucks.

[quote name='TheNeck']is call to juarez any good guys?

dead island and kingdom hearts for sure[/QUOTE]

Its ok.. its not as bad as everyone is saying. For 8 bucks its a buy.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']There is no store pickup for this sale. In the fine print.[/QUOTE]

^^^^ was just gonna post this

"Quantities are limited. No rainchecks. Offer valid only for Reward Zone Premier Silver members on Monday, November 19, 2012 starting at 11 AM ET, and while supplies last. Limit one of each offer per Premier Silver membership, subject to availability. Offers are NOT VALID at Best Buy stores and items purchased through this special event may not be picked up in stores. The Best Buy Price Match Guarantee does not apply to the limited quantity items included in this event and is not valid on prior purchases."

[quote name='jello44']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/16/exclusive-black-friday-deals-for-ps3-and-ps-vita/

Though I don't know if best Buy is going to do it or not.[/QUOTE]

There is no way to know - I think that they will be offering the AC Vita in store at that price on Black Friday -- but, I do not think it will be part of this preview. The preview is just what was in their flyer. However, it doesn't hurt to check tomorrow when the sale goes live, right? :)

[quote name='Scorch']

Read the OP.. link your RZ # w/ your BestBuy account[/QUOTE]

Wasn't what I was asking about. My account's been linked since I got it because of the free shipping. I wanted to know if the deal showed up on the app or if there was a link on the mobile site. After messing around with the app for a minute, I don't think it does. I was able to get to it though by going from the link in my email to the best buy mobile page, so I bookmarked the stuff I want in case the regular site is crashing. I'm good to go.

Think I'll probably stick with Dead Island and that's it...gotta try and save a little up for everyone else's gifts. Last year I spent wayyyy too much and some of them are still in my backlog, lol.

[quote name='sinned47']i should check if im silver![/QUOTE]
You have to spend $2500 in a year and they send you a special card if you're Silver. I just became a silver member after we bought a new fridge...

Sucks that's it's only 1 game per deal. Has anyone in the past found a way to go around that?

Yes 8AM pacific. Outrageous yes but hopefully nobody is up by that time so more stock for us.

[quote name='Ace69']Yes 8AM pacific. Outrageous yes but hopefully nobody is up by that time so more stock for us.[/QUOTE]

only the other 75% of the rest of the country

[quote name='sninh']only the other 75% of the rest of the country[/QUOTE]
I meant on the Pacific side. :razz:

Thanks to jayntampa I was able to get the Samsung 40" LED 3D tv, for $188 after GCs & Certificates.

Now to worry about the 26" tomorrow morning.

Well it does not look like we will be getting an early release of the sales. Time for bed. Good luck everyone. I want that sandwich maker actually.

[quote name='Ace69']Yes 8AM pacific. Outrageous yes but hopefully nobody is up by that time so more stock for us.[/QUOTE]

Most people will be working at that time so maybe it will last for awhile.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Thanks to jayntampa I was able to get the Samsung 40" LED 3D tv, for $188 after GCs & Certificates.

Now to worry about the 26" tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

What?

Nevermind. I see it is already on sale.

I was eyeballing that cheap pink $250 laptop for my 6 year old niece. I figure its time to start teaching her how to use a computer on her oen. It looks good for that price, other than the small HD (really? couldn't do at least 500 gigs?) and the big problem being no optical drive!

Can you hook it up to an external optical drive or something? An external HD isn't a problem but im not sure if those are any good. Are there any decent cheap ones i could use? Anyway just wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good 'my first computer' for a little kid

BTW thanks for the link to the blog post on the BF vita deals.. however i dont see the AC vita on their website. Im guesssing that just means they wont do it? I couldn't care less about the COD one they listed

[quote name='Kenshindono']I was eyeballing that cheap pink $250 laptop for my 6 year old niece. I figure its time to start teaching her how to use a computer on her oen. It looks good for that price, other than the small HD (really? couldn't do at least 500 gigs?) and the big problem being no optical drive!

Can you hook it up to an external optical drive or something? An external HD isn't a problem but im not sure if those are any good. Are there any decent cheap ones i could use? Anyway just wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good 'my first computer' for a little kid

BTW thanks for the link to the blog post on the BF vita deals.. however i dont see the AC vita on their website. Im guesssing that just means they wont do it? I couldn't care less about the COD one they listed[/QUOTE]

an external optical drive should work just fine

^^ I'm not sure whether or not it would be a good first laptop for a kid BUT

I rarely if ever use my optical drive on my MBP. Unless you're ripping cds then I don't see the need. A external would do.

[quote name='Kenshindono']I was eyeballing that cheap pink $250 laptop for my 6 year old niece. I figure its time to start teaching her how to use a computer on her oen. It looks good for that price, other than the small HD (really? couldn't do at least 500 gigs?) and the big problem being no optical drive!

BTW thanks for the link to the blog post on the BF vita deals.. however i dont see the AC vita on their website. Im guesssing that just means they wont do it? I couldn't care less about the COD one they listed[/QUOTE]

Most of the stuff a little kid will use might not need an optical drive. The only drawback I think is her parents cannot play a movie on it without some type of usb external drive. Otherwise, most things can be downloaded and installed without a optical drive. It is pretty cheap in case something gets dropped or spilled on.

ya thats my concern. She actually DOES watch movies a lot on her mom's laptop. A lot is netflix, but some is DVD's and stuff like that. It would be nice to be able to use one. I did a quick search and it looks like you can get one for like 30-40 bucks or so. The question is do those actually work half decent? Seems odd to have one on a USB slot. Anyone used one before? Are they decent?

The no drive is the only real drawback. She can always get an external HD for more space if needed. Interesting point on most stuff being digital these days. Kinda makes the small 350 gig HD seem even more cruddy

Still for $250 may not be a bad 'my first computer' It appears to be a dual core processor which isn't too shabby. Unfortuantly i know nothing about the GFX card. Some integrated thing but i see no real info on it

[quote name='Ace69']Sucks that's it's only 1 game per deal. Has anyone in the past found a way to go around that?[/QUOTE]

You can just place another separate order.

I remember getting in on last year's early BF online sale. It was nice to order everything before the rest of the public but a real drawback was how a lot of our orders were not fulfilled until AFTER Black Friday. People were getting their orders in December!

The nice thing is that we all get free expedited shipping now which helps but the key is whether the BB online fulfillment department is properly staffed. It took forever for orders to change to shipping status....

I'm considering that laptop for my girlfriend -- all she does with her computer is surf the web, do school work (word processing) and watch some videos. She uses her iPad streaming most content. So, I think it looks great for that.

The wife has this pink asus laptop, the only concern she has with it is the touchpad.

It is all a flat surface so it confuses left and right click, a little annoying but serviceable. Otherwise a good laptop , fast for everyday needs. Hope that helps!

[quote name='shinclyde']The wife has this pink asus laptop, the only concern she has with it is the touchpad.

It is all a flat surface so it confuses left and right click, a little annoying but serviceable. Otherwise a good laptop , fast for everyday needs. Hope that helps![/QUOTE]

Does it handle movies and stuff well? I was planning on putting My little Pony on it for her, probalby high rez versions. Im assuming it can handle that ok, but im not too sure since theres no gfx card specs listed.

Also thought id give her a few games, like Plants VZ Zombies, maybe Torchlight. Stuff like that

So we can just put in another order then? Nice. Hopefully now I can just get everything I want instead of having to just go in with the crowds.

Damnit! I was really hoping they were going to have the 3DS as a part of this deal since it was the main thing I wanted. Guess I'll have to try Gamestop since I think they'll be the lesser crazy on BF.

Does anyone know if Store-pickup will be an option? I am planning to buy the Turtle Beach x12 because I just sold my headset and need a new one for gaming with my clan tonight,

[quote name='plus1zero']Think I'll probably stick with Dead Island and that's it...gotta try and save a little up for everyone else's gifts. Last year I spent wayyyy too much and some of them are still in my backlog, lol.[/QUOTE]

Always sunny seasons are pretty cheap so I plan on picking some up :D

[quote name='TealPavelski']Does anyone know if Store-pickup will be an option? I am planning to buy the Turtle Beach x12 because I just sold my headset and need a new one for gaming with my clan tonight,[/QUOTE]

No

Shipping only

Damn - got to go to sleep. Hopefully I'll be able to wake up before 8 to get in on this. I wish they did it at night and not in the stupid morning on a stupid Monday ;).

I'm not a silver member and I want to be in this sale so badly, would anyone want to remove all his payment options saved with his account and lend it during the sale?

I already have a regular sealed version of Dead Island for the PS3 if I never plan on player the multi-player is worth even upgrading to the GOTY edition?

[quote name='Kenshindono']Does it handle movies and stuff well? I was planning on putting My little Pony on it for her, probalby high rez versions. Im assuming it can handle that ok, but im not too sure since theres no gfx card specs listed.

Also thought id give her a few games, like Plants VZ Zombies, maybe Torchlight. Stuff like that[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will stream just fine.

And like other have said - optic drives are dead. You will not miss it. It's all about the cloud storage, USB storage, Amazon Prime streaming, etc...

[quote name='ajh2298']I already have a regular sealed version of Dead Island for the PS3 if I never plan on player the multi-player is worth even upgrading to the GOTY edition?[/QUOTE]

Well the GOTY actually just adds a few things you can use on single player also. The Ryder White campaign and the bloodbath arena which can be a good place to level up. I just bought it again at $20 so I am returning that copy and getting it for $8. You can still get $8 from GS I think (only $6 from BBY) for Dead Island so it would not really cost you much to upgrade if you cannot return your copy.

[quote name='mrclutch']Are we sure there is no store pick up? I thought someone said there was last year a few pages back.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't me who said that, but IIRC there was for the VERY first part of the sale when they brought it online. Then to make sure the stores didn't get wiped out it switched quickly to online only. I can easily see it being an online only saie, especially since we get 2 day shipping free.

No in store pick up.

also, the link to the PS3 bundle is not working anymore. i will be unhappy if it is still like that when this starts.

this is the first time i participate on one of these sales but I'm debating on what the most efficient way to the check out cart might be ???

I'm thinking of opening separate tabs for all the stuff i want and then refreshing everything when it starts and adding everything to the cart one by one what do you guys think?

bread's done
Back