[ShinyLoot] 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals

shinyloot

Official Representative
Today our 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals has begun. For those interested in the mechanics of the sale:

• Every day at midnight (CST) we will launch a new round of deals, up to 6 on Mon - Thu and up to 12 on Fri - Sun.
  • Prices will all be at, around, or below previous lows
  • This sale will run until September 7
  • Participating games will sometimes be repeated and sometimes not
I'll try to post updates here on which games are on sale, but I know I won't make it every day. With 24 hours to act it might be too late by the time you see it anyway, so I would suggest keeping an eye on the deal page.

Last edited by a moderator:
And if you were unaware one of the extra things we offer after buying these games is you can get some of that money back in the form of credits for leaving a review.

The daily deals for 9/5 are:

Micy Roll $0.40

Metagolf $0.75

Guy vs The Wicked and Nefarious Land $1.00

Hacker Evolution Untold $1.49

Bollywood Wannabe $1.49

Curse of Slate Rock Manor $1.50

The Guild 2 $2.00

Weekend deals coming tomorrow!

The daily deals for 9/5 are:

Micy Roll $0.40

Metagolf $0.75

Guy vs The Wicked and Nefarious Land $1.00

Hacker Evolution Untold $1.49

Bollywood Wannabe $1.49

Curse of Slate Rock Manor $1.50

The Guild 2 $2.00

Weekend deals coming tomorrow!
Curse of Slate Rock Manor is tempting.. but why doesn't it come with a desura key? The game is on desura.

Curse of Slate Rock Manor is tempting.. but why doesn't it come with a desura key? The game is on desura.
I'd also like to know about this. I've been looking to pick up some more visual novels and this one looks cool, but I definitely would prefer to have it on desura.

Tempted to grab the Bollywood game as well after hearing Motoki talk about it, I don't know how I could not have fun with that game ^_^

Me three on a Desura key for Curse of the Slate Rock Manor.

@Shiny Loot Pleasepleasepleaseplease see if you can get Desura keys for it, even if the keys don't get added until later after the sale is over, just let us know before the end of the sale today if it will be doable if you can manage that. Thanks.

Someone on Reddit was asking about this too. :p

*Edit: Also Bollywood wannabe is a really good deal here if you just want it and not the other games currently in the Indie Royale Debut 4 bundle. It does come with a Desura key here. It's a fun little game and easily worth the $1.50.

Hmmm, that Metagolf game looks oddly interesting.  Like a multiplayer platforming mini-golf game.  The VN doesn't look awful, at least it says it has puzzles, which is more than most VNs do. 

Hmmm, that Metagolf game looks oddly interesting. Like a multiplayer platforming mini-golf game. The VN doesn't look awful, at least it says it has puzzles, which is more than most VNs do.
The review I found complained that it was too short and not very scary, but that to me is a plus being a perpetually backlogged whimp :lol: Plus I still have my $1 credit to spend, which will most likely go to it or the Bollywood game if no keys are added.

The review I found complained that it was too short and not very scary, but that to me is a plus being a perpetually backlogged whimp :lol: Plus I still have my $1 credit to spend, which will most likely go to it or the Bollywood game if no keys are added.
I was actually thinking 'I hope it's short' when I looked at it, which I know sounds weird to some but I'm not in the mood for a huge commitment right now.

I really hope Shiny Loot can get keys to Curse of the Slate Rock Manor. If I have to I may beg for one to Red Panda Games but I'll feel like a bit of a scrub going 'Hi. I paid $1.50 for your game. Can I have a key?' but I'll still do it

As for it not being scary, well yeah, it's Anime. Plus it looks to be more of a mystery than a horror game.

I'll check in with the developer, but I probably won't be able to get back to you with an answer today.

Okay thanks for checking on that. I'll grab it and take my chances and then if it absolutely comes down to it grovel and plead with the dev myself for a Desura key. 

But still crossing my fingers on the getting it through through Shiny Loot (eventually) front.  :wave:

Some weekend deals of note:

Puddle (Steam Key) - $2.25

Civil Engineer Simulator (DRM Free) - $2.50

Ground Control Simulator (DRM Free) - $2.50

Host Holic (VN, DRM Free ) - $5

Conspiracies II (VN, DRM Free) - $6.25

Heavyweight Transport Simulator 3  (DRM Free) - $5

Also, if you are into retro gaming, Aquanox 1 & 2 and Little Big Adventure 1 & 2 are pretty cheap.

Yes, I know we all have Aquanox 1 & 2 from Indie Gala June...

Normally I'd post this list myself but spidy75 on reddit already did a great job of separating these out. Everything below is 66-75% off. Here's the full weekend sale.

List of discounted games with Steam keys

• Future Wars
  • Puddle
  • Mosby's Confederacy
List of discounted games with Desura keys

• StarDrone
  • Future Wars
  • Bridge Constructor
  • Power of Defense
  • Beware Planet Earth!
  • The Cat Lady
Other games (these are either DRM-free or One-Time activation)

• AquaNox
  • AquaNox 2
  • ArcaniA - Fall of Setarrif
  • ArcaniA: Gothic 4
  • Beach Volley Hot Sports
  • Blue Libra
  • Blue Libra 2
  • Bridge Construction Set
  • Bridge Crosser
  • Civil Engineering Simulator
  • Conspiracies II
  • Dead Horde
  • DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale
  • Earth 2160
  • Enclave Gold
  • Ground Control Simulator
  • Heavyweight Transport Simulator 3
  • Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition
  • Host Holic
  • Little Big Adventure
  • Little Big Adventure 2
  • Pitiri 1977
  • Ring Runner
  • Silent Storm Gold Edition
  • Tales from the Dragon Mountain: The Strix
  • Tropical Stormfront
  • When Asteroids Attack!
  • World War II: Panzer Claws 2
  • World War III: Black Gold
  • Zilm: A Game of Reflex

Hopefully I'll have an answer on some Desura keys next week!

Red Panda Games replied to me via twitter about getting Desura keys for Curse of the Slate Rock Manor with a definite no and that they will be removing their games from there as well.

I actually plan on removing my games from there, so there won't be any keys available. Sorry about that. XD

On the bright side, Curse of the Slate Rock Manor is pretty bad so you aren't missing much. There's some amusement in it in a B movie this is so awful it's funny sort of way so I don't feel too bad about spending $1.50 for it, but it's really short and it ain't no masterpiece by a long stretch.

Hey guys - sorry I didn't post anything last week. I was out of town, but I am back and thinking of you! Our weekly deals for 9/16 - 9/22 are as follows with everything below 50% off:

Games with Steam keys :

Caster

Children of the Nile Complete

Puddle

Stellar Impact

List of games with Desura keys :

Kilgazar

Marvin's Mittens

On The Shoulders of Ancestors

Will Fight for Food

Everything else:

Age of Conquest III

Aquanox

Aquanox 2

Aztaka

Bounders and Cads

Cell HD: emergence

Chronicles of Emerland

Clones

Cognition Episode 3: The Oracle

Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold

Conspiracies

Conspiracies II

Crayon Chronicles

Dark Arcana: The Carnival

Dead Horde

Deponia

Earth 2160

East India Company Gold

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

Enclave Gold

GearGrinder

Gothic Complete Collection

Guy vs The Wicked and Nefarious Land

Heavy Fire: Afghanistan

Helldorado

HyperSonic 4

International Snooker

Laxius Force II

Metagolf

Nightclub Imperium

Railroad Pioneer

Red Baron History

Riotball

Shadows on the Vatican Act 1: Greed

Storm in a Teacup

Sudokuball Detective

Tales from the Dragon Mountain: The Strix

The 39 Steps

The Guild 2: Pirates of the High Seas

The Guild 2: Renaissance

The Lonely Hearts Collector's Edition

The Omega Stone

The Wooden Clock (beta)

Two Worlds GOTY Edition

Verlies

Where Angels Cry

Welcome back, I was actually wondering if I'd missed a week or time was just passing really slow. Hopefully I didn't miss out on something I was hoping for, but it's not your fault or anything :)

Anywho, I know you probably can't disclose exact future sales, but any chance at Marvin's Mittens being cheaper in a coming daily?

Mum's the word on a possible bigger sale for Marvin's Mittens.

However, today's daily deals are:

Bridge Construction Set $2.99

Gothic 2 Gold     $2.00

Jack Haunt: Old Haunting Grounds $1.00

Millennium - A New Hope $1.50

Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher $1.50

Pahelika: Secret Legends $1.40

Survivor Squad $1.35

Phew - we made it to the weekend, everyone. Our full list of weekend sales is as follows:

Ubinota - $9.99 down to $3.00 (70%)
Spectra - $1.99 down to $0.60 (70%)
Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman - $9.99 down to $3.00 (70%)
Quick Slick Deadly - $2.99 down to $0.75 (75%)
Obludia (beta) - $6.99 down to $2.24 (68%)
Residue - $6.49 down to $1.95 (70%)
Rexzilla - $4.99 down to $1.25 (75%)
2 Fast Driver - $6.99 down to $1.99 (72%)
Hotel - Collector's Edition - $9.99 down to $3.00 (70%)
Hotel - $6.99 down to $1.99 (72%)
Raiden Legacy - $9.99 down to $2.50 (75%)
Panzer Elite Action Gold - $9.99 down to $2.50 (75%)
Medieval Battlefields - $4.99 down to $1.50 (70%)
Battle Sheep! - $6.99 down to $1.99 (72%)
Battlepaths - $1.99 down to $0.60 (70%)
Chaser - $4.95 down to $1.24 (75%)
Neighbours from Hell Compilation - $9.99 down to $2.50 (75%)
Dark Scavenger - $4.99 down to $1.25 (75%)
Pressure - $14.99 down to $3.75 (75%)
Tales of Maj’Eyal - $9.99 down to $3.00 (70%)
Reversion - The Meeting - $5.99 down to $1.98 (67%)
Hinterland - $9.99 down to $2.50 (75%)
Pahelika: Revelations - $8.99 down to $2.98 (67%)
Pahelika: Secret Legends - $6.99 down to $1.96 (72%)
Sentinel 3: Homeworld - $7.99 down to $2.00 (75%)
Pe-2 Dive Bomber - $9.95 down to $2.49 (75%)
War of the Human Tanks Deluxe - $11.99 down to $4.08 (66%)
Space War Commander - $19.99 down to $5.00 (75%)
Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land - $4.99 down to $1.25 (75%)
Twin Sector - $4.99 down to $1.25 (75%)
GREED: Black Border - $4.99 down to $1.25 (75%)
Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars - $19.99 down to $5.00 (75%)
Unstoppable Gorg - $9.99 down to $2.50 (75%)
Trapped Dead - $9.99 down to $2.50 (75%)
War of the Human Tanks - $9.99 down to $3.40 (66%)
Versailles Mysteries 2: The Royal Spy - $24.90 down to $6.97 (72%)
Versailles Mysteries: Oscar and the Athanor - $24.90 down to $6.97 (72%)
SBK 09 - $9.99 down to $2.50 (75%)
Irem Arcade Hits - $9.99 down to $2.50 (75%)
Silmarils Collection - $9.99 down to $2.50 (75%)
SpaceChem - $9.99 down to $3.00 (70%)

Week #5 has begun with 50% off on 50 titles including RPG Maker VX Ace, X-Blades, Rooks Keep, Farm For Your Life, Call of Cthulhu, and Bollywood Wannabe.

Let me know if you have any questions about them!

In our latest daily deal we are selling Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition, Silent Storm Gold, Gothic 4, Fall of Setarrif, DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder, and Tropical Stormfront for 80 to 85% off. Six hours left today and six hours until tomorrow's new deal starts!

I can always ask!

Yeah I saw that, it looks kinda neat though I'm not sure if I'd actually play it. If you decide to get it I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Unrelated, but ShinyLoot Rep: any chance we'll be seeing desura keys added for Metagolf?

The last weekend and week of our launch sale is underway. Between the two sale sets that's 90 games at 50-75% off so it may be a bit much to post everything here. Highlights for the weekly sale include retro titles like Raptor: Call of the Shadows, Septerra Core, and Gobliins Trilogy with more recent releases such as The Cat Lady, Gothic 4, and the DROD series of games. Some highlights for the weekend sale include Crayon Chronicles, X-Blades, Children of the Nile, Chronicles of a Dark Lord, Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold, and Age of Conquest III.

There's a mix of strategy, RPG, action, and puzzler games depending on your interests. Use our filter system to drill down to the exact type of game that sounds interesting to you!

Better yet, just ask all the devs that sell games on shiny loot that have their games on desura for keys.
This. I mean, they're probably not making any money on Desura anyway due to the $500 minimum purchase requirement, so why not include Desura keys for all games that're on Desura?

This. I mean, they're probably not making any money on Desura anyway due to the $500 minimum purchase requirement, so why not include Desura keys for all games that're on Desura?
We do tell every developer when we first get their game live that we can distribute Desura/Steam keys for them through ShinyLoot if they wish. However, some get busy and forget about it, some like to hear that people are actually interested in them first, some don't think it's a big deal, and some just aren't interested. I don't really want to spam developers asking about keys until I get an absolute yes or no.

I'll go ahead and say there's a request for Way to Go! keys.

Megabyte Punch, regular and special editions are now both on sale for 30% off until October 13! Below is the description for those who haven't heard of this great indie title.

"Described best as a mash-up of SSB, Megaman and Custom Robo. Megabyte Punch is an electro fighting/beat ‘em up game in which you build your own fighter!

As you travel through different environments, you battle other creatures to get their parts. Parts have their own powers and bonuses, like gun arms for a shoot ability or powerful hips for a devastating pelvic thrust attack. Then, using the abilities of your customized fighter, you can compete in the tournament or battle against other players in a destructible arena.

The game takes place in an computer world where you protect the Heartcore of your village against the likes of the Valk Empire and the dreaded Khoteps in 6 different levels with each 3 stages and a boss fight!"

This week we are featuring one RPG and one horror adventure game for your enjoyment.

QuestRun is arcade style RPG where you will indirectly control a party of 3 adventurers as they level up and encounter increasingly difficult enemies until death do you part. That's when you roll up a new party. QuestRun is 17% off and $7.49 this week!

Doorways Chapter 1 + 2 is a horror game with the full works of atmospheric exploration, puzzles, collectibles, voice acting, and even features controller support. Doorways is 10% off this week and even includes a Steam key with your purchase!

This weekend we are running a 'challenging games' sale with 21 tough indie games at 50+% off. The full sales list is as follows:

Kilgazar

Sspacechem

Rage runner

Wisps

Cell HD: emergence

SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance

Plazma being

Bernie needs love

Rogue's Tale

Future Wars

Chaser

When Asteroids Attack!

Spectra

The Grave Digger (67%)

Bio Guardian

Tropical stormfront

Desert stormfront

Zombies Ruined My Day

Airport control simulator

7 Gates: Path to Zamolxes

Grimind

We are also featuring 2 new releases on sale...

Major Mayhem is an arcade style shooter. Originally released for mobile devices, it has now found it's way to the PC with better visuals and sound.

The sci-fi rogue-like Sword of the Stars: The Pit is 75% off this weekend and can be found here. It comes with both a DRM-free version and a Steam key.

This weekend we are running a strategy/sim sale on 30 titles for 60-75% off. Let us know what you think or what would you like to see in the future!

Little Kingdom - 60% off

The Few - 60% off

Uprising 44: The Silent Shadows - 60% off

Mosby's Confederacy - 60% off

Age of Conquest III - 60% off

APOX - 75% off

Desert Stormfront - 60% off

Tropical Stormfront - 60% off

Age of Conquest III - 60% off

Real Estate Empire - 60% off

Real Estate Empire 2 - 60% off

Big$hot - 60% off

Real Estate Empire Bundle - 60% off

Children of the Nile Complete - 60% off

War of the Human Tanks - 70% off

War of the Human Tanks Deluxe - 70% off

East India Company Gold - 60% off

Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold - 60% off

Europa Universalis III Complete - 60% off

Hearts of Iron II Complete - 60% off

Crusader Kings Complete - 60% off

Majesty Gold HD - 60% off

The Guild 2 - 60% off

The Guild 2: Pirates of the High Seas - 60% off

The Guild 2: Renaissance - 60% off

The Guild 2: Venice - 60% off

Railroad Pioneer - 60% off

Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars - 60% off

Wildlife Park Tycoon - 60% off

Airline Tycoon Deluxe - 60% off

For our full list of sales this weekend go here.

I'd like to see more -75+ sales on games that include Desura/Steam keys. I haven't any specific titles off the top of my head, but I would be more inclined to check out stuff I don't know about if the price was right.

I'd like to see more -75+ sales on games that include Desura/Steam keys. I haven't any specific titles off the top of my head, but I would be more inclined to check out stuff I don't know about if the price was right.
Then stay tuned for our Black Friday deals!

So for the Shiny Loot rep: I forget what your policy is on adding keys after the fact, but Bollywood Wannabe was recently greenlit and I was wondering what the chances of getting Steam keys once it's released are?
It's all up the developer ultimately. It's likely we'll get in Steam keys as most devs like to support earlier adopter customers.

It's all up the developer ultimately. It's likely we'll get in Steam keys as most devs like to support earlier adopter customers.
Good sale.

Picled up Creeper World and Grave Digger since I missed it on IGS.

Any chance people who bought Neighbors From Hell from you guys could get a Steam key? I saw they had Steam keys when it was included in Humble.

bread's done
Back