Starcraft Game Arrangement Thread. Also, buy House of the Dead: Overkill

Results of the match: Kyo (Phoom) vs. Jarvis307 ended with a victory for Jarvis.

Jarvis will later upload the replays to the Cag League site.

Gg.

Science vessels FTW. EMPing all the archons was priceless.

While I WAS low on troops, I had money to make more, and another factory/couple of sci vessels further to the west.

uh can we finish the tourney within the next couple weeks? I'm going to be moving off to college soon heh :lol: I'm not saying that I can't play while in college, it'd just be nice to have as little stuff on my mind as possible that's all haha

Yeah sorry crotch I have gotten busy myself. I thought Ikai and Jarvis were big boys and could handle themselves but I guess I was wrong.

Jarvis did PM me about the match, but I thought I got a bye, and was talking about next round. Anyway let me PM him...

hey guys,

i'm not feeling well today and unfortunately work will probably be kicking my butt this week. i'll try to pm raymond asap to get our match going.

darrenc: where are you going to school? congrats btw.

jarvis

I'm going to UC Irvine next year hehe thanks

I gots me some of the new pro Korean maps (download here)

Baekmagoji, Python 1.3, Loki II, Blue Storm, Zodiac, Katrina, and Un'Goro Crater (of WoW fame). Not sure what TR is yet

pics of the maps are in the zip file (ignore python jpg file, it doesn't work)

hey,

in the channel now. i'm gona leave in about 30 mins to try to get a wii though.

jarvis

edit:

ok, on my way to get a wii. be back in an hr or so.

[quote name='jarvis307']hey,

in the channel now. i'm gona leave in about 30 mins to try to get a wii though.

jarvis

edit:

ok, on my way to get a wii. be back in an hr or so.[/quote]

Godspeed to you sir.

~HotShotX

success (on the wii)!!! although i dunno when i'll have time to play... for anyone interested, raymond and my game will be at 6 PM PST tonight.

have fun at irvine darren. i was just at a yacht party at newport last month. lots of good looking women down there.

ok.. nvm, got my butt whooped by raymond already. time for wii now! i'll still be down for some SC games sometime though so just message me.

Sorry, didn't check here for a while. PM me with time when you want to play. I prefer to play at night. Morning I have to work.

UPDATED: Oktoberfest Let's play the FINAL FINAL next weekend. So just PM me next weekend with time you could play.

I'm sorry to say this, but in the next 24 HRS my Internet is going to disconnect. And I won't get a new service until next week Friday. No Internet for this weekend and the next whole weekdays.

I am just gonna say this for those who don't know but the CAG Starcraft Tournament is pretty much dead. I am still not aware of who won, but the champion is either Ikai or DARRENC.

Whenever there is an update, I will update the league.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am just gonna say this for those who don't know but the CAG Starcraft Tournament is pretty much dead. I am still not aware of who won, but the champion is either Ikai or DARRENC.

Whenever there is an update, I will update the league.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean that we won't play again?

[quote name='Oktoberfest']k I got my internet problems solved so we can play this weekend (or tonight I guess) or next weekend it seems like[/QUOTE]

I can't, I'll be out of Internet until next weekend.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']How many pancakes, inufayes, and fudges does it take to beat a crotch?

I'm gonna go with one of each.[/quote]

I beat crotches all the time, wait wah?

8eb2jgj.png

[quote name='crystalklear64']Goods games chums, wot wot.

Except the one where pancake left.[/QUOTE]

I was really not enjoying myself with that lag. I want to rematch me and strell vs. you and kiera (was that his name?).

bread's done
Back