The awesome Morrissey gif experience OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Blast from the OTT past. 'sup?[/QUOTE]

You're the shit. Nothing here, but I'm a little fucked up. =)

What's up guys?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No?[/quote]

Okay. It was one of those questions a friend asks and you don't really know which answer to give so you flip a coin, but I dont have a coin. So I did the next best thing.

[quote name='Moxio']No, no soy un beaner en realidad, pero puedo hablar un poco de espanol.[/quote]

wait, you're indian, right?

my mom and i went to an indian buffet for lunch the other day. nothing special, but solid all around. had some califlower and potato curry, chicken tikka masala, byriani rice, and rice pudding.

[quote name='Eviltude']:lol:

From FAFSA.[/quote]

You sure you're not high, right now?

Cause I had a dirt poor ass family who made nothing and FAFSA basically told me where to go and what to sit on.

I hate when someone I buy pot from tells me some ridiculously stupid name for the 'dro' I'm buying from 'em.

It gets you really high, I get it.. now give me the pot and shut the fuck up... I ain't trying to stick around to hear about some stupid shit called 'White Widow' or 'Sweettooth'... leave that shit to the magazines.

[quote name='Chika']wait, you're indian, right?

my mom and i went to an indian buffet for lunch the other day. nothing special, but solid all around. had some califlower and potato curry, chicken tikka masala, byriani rice, and rice pudding.[/QUOTE]

Kheer... i's 'at troo shit.

Dragons doing what now?

...I don't think I can let myself talk to the internet any more... My mom says its a bad influence.

[quote name='Magehart']Okay. It was one of those questions a friend asks and you don't really know which answer to give so you flip a coin, but I dont have a coin. So I did the next best thing.[/QUOTE] So you aren't going to tell us what the question was?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'd do that if it didn't mean having to install iTunes. :puke:[/QUOTE]
I got 5 and gave them to a friend today. I have a facebook, so why not, but I don't use iTunes.

[quote name='Eviltude']I got 5 and gave them to a friend today. I have a facebook, so why not, but I don't use iTunes.[/QUOTE] Yeah, plus it's kind of pointless to do work for something you can get for free anyway. :lol:

[quote name='Eviltude']South Park was pretty good. I thought it was going to be lame at first but it ended well.[/quote]

*Tips head* *Snaps fingers*
Good TV tonight

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.[/QUOTE]
That show is still on the air?

[quote name='Brak']That show is still on the air?[/QUOTE]
You know, it's actually pretty funny when one's not in the mood for Conan.

Rare, I know, but still factual.

EDIT: KS's wiener dog story = :rofl:

Why the hell is Oxygen Network playing RE:Apocalypse. The Oprah station is doing something cool?!?!

Shit, this can only mean one thing, Californias gonna drop into the ocean soon :(.

[quote name='Magehart']Why the hell is Oxygen Network playing RE:Apocalypse. The Oprah station is doing something cool?!?!

Shit, this can only mean one thing, Californias gonna drop into the ocean soon :(.[/quote]
It stars a woman, so why not?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It stars a woman, so why not?[/quote]

I don't think middle aged house wives want to see Milla Jovovich in a mini-skirt for 2 hours. :drool:

[quote name='Magehart']I don't think middle aged house wives want to see Milla Jovovich in a mini-skirt for 2 hours. :drool:[/quote]
I don't think they were the ones that were watching it. ;)

Just noticed the American Beauty quote in someone's sig, and then I noticed it was DZ's. Nice. :cool:

[quote name='Demolition Man']..... I sold out.

And bought an XBox 360.

Any questions?[/QUOTE] How is that selling out?

[quote name='jaykrue']Simple, go to the members page and list order by posts. And it's, of course, subby who has the most.[/QUOTE]

hur?

[quote name='Demolition Man']..... I sold out.

And bought an XBox 360.

Any questions?[/QUOTE]

This is great news. We gotta play some Halo 3.

Del was pretty good, but god damn, that was the worst crowd that I've ever been in.
Drunk assholes, bitchy women, and more smoke than oxygen in the small and cramped venue = blegh.

Finally watching House.
[quote name='BasketCase1080']hur?[/QUOTE] I was mentioned and I missed it? Must have been while I was at work. :whistle2:k

I'm closing in on 30K. Maybe I'll take a break then. :whistle2:k

EDIT: Oh wow. The gap between myself and Frisky, who is #2, is fully 1/3 of RvsB's post count. And he's #20 overall. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back