The CAG Family Album 2.0- Updated 02/01/2010

[quote name='Wolve11']Did someone just kick your dog..? :lol:[/quote]

No, Michael Bay just used his pull to get a Criterion edition of Transformers made.

jannel.jpg

p1010064mn4.jpg

My interpretation of a sleepy sleepy Trakan.

p1010081og1.jpg

What I look like when X tries to imitate an original.

5 months without a haircut has made me pretty shaggy.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I will take super white over little cub any day of the week. Plus being super white works with my gimmick.[/quote]Corniest white guy in the room :cool:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I will take super white over little cub any day of the week. Plus being super white works with my gimmick.[/quote]
KKK-america-best.jpg

uncle-tom-jazz-bar.jpg

bigot-van.jpg

racist-tshirt.jpg

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Cold blooded.

Gwen's got ice running through her veins,[/quote]True, but
doing my boy Casey dirty like that :cool:
he only said it was a gimmick. I didn't mean nuthin' by those pics. It was just for a laugh.

[quote name='guinaevere']he only said it was a gimmick. I didn't mean nuthin' by those pics. It was just for a laugh.[/quote]I don't know...:whistle2:k

I think there's some deep-seeded hatred/resentment in that post ;)

Dont be silly. All my hatred and resentment is right here on the surface for all to see. :lol:

(and if anyone thinks I actually hate anyone, please know i'm only fooling around. life is too short to be wasting energy on hate and resentment.)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I heart the KKK America Best pic. It is straight up gully.[/quote]

Damn Casey.....you know I'm black....maybe we should reschedule that meeting on Thursday.....

[quote name='Wolve11']Damn Casey.....you know I'm black....maybe we should reschedule that meeting on Thursday.....[/QUOTE]

I prefer to stay around my own type, but that doesn't mean I can't mingle.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I prefer to stay around my own type[/quote]You're really wanting to hang out with girls that look like this?
p1010064mn4.jpg
I dunno, Casey. You may want to make some allowances to your standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombie/ Sleepy Trakan wannabe's are just fine by me. Its them "others" that I am not too fond of.

As far as women's go, I like them redheads because they are usually super white like me.:cool:

[quote name='guinaevere']You're really wanting to hang out with girls that look like this?
p1010064mn4.jpg
I dunno, Casey. You may want to make some allowances to your standards.[/QUOTE]

Wait. is that Casey Whitebread or his girl?

Here are a couple of me with my cat.

m_e9af7c8f61e24b4ab407f47a1854b609.jpg

m_5b105a76460446dea8bbd03285a43661.jpg

He'll be turning one next month. My girlfriend and I were thinking of getting him a paper bag with a few receipts in it. Any other suggestions?

OK, I'm desperately avoiding finishing my homework now. But I've been feeling down lately (see my blog post if interested) and I figured some good-natured ribbing from the peanut gallery here would help. Be kind please, I destroy my own self-esteem so it's covered. :)

Well, I wussed out on putting up bad drunken photos of myself for lulz. I'm picking some of the better ones, which is rough since I look completely different in all my photos. But it proves that I can clean up.

Little older: Xmas 2007 work party
6jez9t.jpg

Semi-recent: Camping trip this past Memorial Day
2vnnabo.jpg

Thoughts?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']OK, I'm desperately avoiding finishing my homework now. But I've been feeling down lately (see my blog post if interested) and I figured some good-natured ribbing from the peanut gallery here would help. Be kind please, I destroy my own self-esteem so it's covered. :)

Well, I wussed out on putting up bad drunken photos of myself for lulz. I'm picking some of the better ones, which is rough since I look completely different in all my photos. But it proves that I can clean up.

Little older: Xmas 2007 work party
6jez9t.jpg

Semi-recent: Camping trip this past Memorial Day
2vnnabo.jpg

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]haha your XBL avatar has the exact hair from your first pic and the facial scruff of your second pic!

[quote name='ricknub']Here are a couple of me with my cat.

m_e9af7c8f61e24b4ab407f47a1854b609.jpg

m_5b105a76460446dea8bbd03285a43661.jpg

He'll be turning one next month. My girlfriend and I were thinking of getting him a paper bag with a few receipts in it. Any other suggestions?[/quote]
Q-Tips, Q-Tips, and more Q-Tips.

[quote name='ricknub']

He'll be turning one next month. My girlfriend and I were thinking of getting him a paper bag with a few receipts in it. Any other suggestions?[/quote]

Hey whiskers, we got ourselves some salami and cigarettes for your birthday. You can have the bag.

I can't believe I'm the first to say this... but Data was more yellow/gold...

[quote name='Brak']Casey is whiter than Data from Star Trek.[/quote]

Updated from 1/13/09!

Please make sure to pm me or pm me a direct pic of your ugly mug if you want to be in the OP. I am too lazy to go through myspace pictures.

[quote name='tiredfornow']My face is stuck like this and the iPhone camera stinks.

l_6437ef246cd0415cac0dae89193777d2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Nice shirt, $$$.

meflowers1.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']If I didn't know better, I woudl have thought you were from California with that kind of expression.[/QUOTE]

fuck you. :lol:

bread's done
Back