The FYE Coupon Thread

fairyland

CAGiversary!
Please check the last page in this thread to see the newest coupon. As of May 2010, It's been about 3 months without a 40% coupon, so I had changed the title to something more appropriate than 40% off as it seem unlikely we'd ever get those coupons again.

Last edited by a moderator:
bspcoupon07202009.jpg

Damn, I wish I had this yesterday. I was out of town and found a new copy of 5 Centimeters Per Second for $29.99, so I ended up paying full price for it minus Backstage 10%. O well, it was still a good deal.

[quote name='Arakias']hmm, wonder how this will work with items with rebate like watchmen blu. thanks for this![/QUOTE]

It should still automatically print out the rebate forms. Just a shame it wont work on the PS3 version.

Coconuts accepts these coupons, and last week they had Battlestar Galactica 4.5 out for sale, 2 weeks before the release date of 7.28
They also had all new CD's for 9.99. All the same rebates as FYE, a MUCH bigger selection.

Confirmed that the coupons stack with both rebates & sales. Got Watchmen & Coraline on blu-ray for $18.90 each before the $5 rebate on both.

sweet, will have to get watchmen tonight then.

edit: mine came out to just over $20 before $5 rebate. not too shabby

and its ~$17 with the 25% off coupon at Deepdiscount but that is out of stock right now.

My FYE (and I'm assuming others) are running a $9.99 CD sale where all 1 disc regular edition music CD's are $9.99. Stack that with Backstage Pass discount and the $3 off coupon and you're looking at getting CD's for $5.99 each!

Will the three dollar coupon really get you free candy? Not doubting it, that's just awesome.

And I need to get the CD sale going. I need CDs badly. Wish I had a lot of credit left (spent it all getting flips to convert it back to cash)

I love it when the FYE coupons line up with what I want. Dollhouse Season 1 comes out tomorrow, and I've already reserved it! $34.99 on sale - $2 reservation discount -$3 BSP coupon -10% BSP discount! Should be around $28 with the tax.(Also has a free poster with the reservation)

Last week, Mighty Boosh Season 1 wasn't on sale on the release date, but they 25% off any regular priced CD or DVD. Nice!

[quote name='gravel']I love it when the FYE coupons line up with what I want. Dollhouse Season 1 comes out tomorrow, and I've already reserved it! $34.99 on sale - $2 reservation discount -$3 BSP coupon -10% BSP discount! Should be around $28 with the tax.(Also has a free poster with the reservation)

Last week, Mighty Boosh Season 1 wasn't on sale on the release date, but they 25% off any regular priced CD or DVD. Nice![/QUOTE]

Better of using the 20% off coupon FYEG20.

I'm gonna use the $3 off coupon on some $9.99 blurays... turn it into $5.99 blurays... sweet cheap blurays...

[quote name='SakBee']I'm gonna use the $3 off coupon on some $9.99 blurays... turn it into $5.99 blurays... sweet cheap blurays...[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s:???: 8-[:whistle2:k:headache:

Let me know how that works out for you.

Got TMNT for $9.99 minus the $3 off coupon PLUS the Backstage Pass (10% off, which is about $1 off a $9.99 bluray). So actually, I paid $6.23 including tax out the door.

Couple of weeks ago when they had the same coupon, I used it to get V for Vendetta, 2001 Space Odyssey, Corpse Bride and Any Given Sunday for about $6 each.

Sorry, I thought it was understood here that the coupons only work with a Backstage Pass (which gives you a 10% off on ALL you purchases).

[quote name='Bezerker']Better of using the 20% off coupon FYEG20.[/QUOTE]

20% off anything in the store? Even sale items? Where would I get such a coupon? I already bought Dollhouse, but I do like coupons!

Also, :dvd: Dollhouse had a $10 MIR! It's going to end up being about $18 AMIR :lol:

Went and picked up UFC 75 was marked 9.99 was just going to use my backstage pass and coupon for $3 off. It came up 50% off so it was 5$, than the coupon and backstage pass it was like 1.60 or something crazy.

[quote name='gravel']20% off anything in the store? Even sale items? Where would I get such a coupon? I already bought Dollhouse, but I do like coupons!

Also, :dvd: Dollhouse had a $10 MIR! It's going to end up being about $18 AMIR :lol:[/QUOTE]

Its 20% off new cds/dvds including sale items. All u do is have them scan the items and tell them you'd like to use coupon code FYEG20. Per FYEGUY, all stores have been notified to accept the coupons.

[quote name='Bezerker']Its 20% off new cds/dvds including sale items. All u do is have them scan the items and tell them you'd like to use coupon code FYEG20. Per FYEGUY, all stores have been notified to accept the coupons.[/QUOTE]

I found it in FYEGuy's twitter feed but it does say off regular priced cds or dvds(so it's not "supposed" to be on sale items). Any clue on how long these tweet-coupons are good for?

this has to be one of my favorite threads, im goin to pick up mario cart for the wii today at about 45 bucks after tax

I was hoping it is the 40% off coupon for this week. One of the associates told me that when u use your Backstage pass during ur birthday week, u get a 20% off instead of the normal 10%. So, looks like 60% off for my blurays this week!

[quote name='SakBee']I was hoping it is the 40% off coupon for this week. One of the associates told me that when u use your Backstage pass during ur birthday week, u get a 20% off instead of the normal 10%. So, looks like 60% off for my blurays this week![/QUOTE]

You get 20% off on your Birthday not the week of. If you pull it off let us know. Good Luck

Yea it's definitely only on your Birthday and not the week of. Fye sent me an email confirming this because it's my birthday week too. Also it's in-store only. Thanks Deadite76 for the new coupon!

Damn! When I signed up, they told me it's for the whole week. I even called one FYE store to verify and the guy also said it's for the whole week. Well, I guess there's only one way to find out lol I'll post later to see what they do :)

[quote name='deadite76']Here it is:

bspcoupon08102009.jpg

:drool:
I just canceled the Backstage Pass VIP since I'm about out of credit and didn't want to pay $9.95 a month but.....DAMN!
May have to look into the 'regular' Backstage pass for this one. $25 for the year isn't too bad and one FYE has Star Trek box set of 2-4 on Blu Ray that I've been eyeing for too long.

[quote name='SakBee']I was hoping it is the 40% off coupon for this week. One of the associates told me that when u use your Backstage pass during ur birthday week, u get a 20% off instead of the normal 10%. So, looks like 60% off for my blurays this week![/QUOTE]

As they said, it's just the one day, but it also won't be 60%, it will be the 40% off then the 20%, so if it's a $9.99 item, you save $4, then the 20% comes off($1.20) bringing it down to $4.79 instead of $3.99. Either way it's still an awesome deal.

I have one quick question, can you use a coupon twice on your account (2 separate purchases on different days for example) or can they tell you've already used it once? I'm eying two things at my F.Y.E. and this would be a HUGE help. Thanks guys!

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I have one quick question, can you use a coupon twice on your account (2 separate purchases on different days for example) or can they tell you've already used it once? I'm eying two things at my F.Y.E. and this would be a HUGE help. Thanks guys![/QUOTE]
I have a FYE, Suncoast, and a Coconuts fairly close and have used 1 coupon at each store several times over the course of a week.
FYI: FYE has the worst selection of the 3.

here's the 8/18 - 8/23... meh

bspcoupon08172009.jpg

then 8/25 - 8/31

bspcoupon08242009.jpg

ok one more... hehe 9/1 - 9/6

bspcoupon09012009.jpg

Why is the 8/18 one meh? even though it says reg priced, it does take off the sale price and u get the rebates as well if there is one.

What im wondering is, why are these Not showing up in my email?
I get emails from them just don't seem to have those coupons in them?

Thanks for posting the new ones afflicted

[quote name='Bezerker']Why is the 8/18 one meh? even though it says reg priced, it does take off the sale price and u get the rebates as well if there is one.[/QUOTE]

Well I can say that I've never tried in on sale items.... I did have one fye employee tell me when I was using the $3 one that he didn't know if it's work on the $9.99 blus because a lot of the coupons don't work on sale items and he'd have to read it first.... So guessing it's sorta YMMV then and I'll prolly try one that week if there's something with a rebate I want :)

[quote name='squishface']What im wondering is, why are these Not showing up in my email?
I get emails from them just don't seem to have those coupons in them?

Thanks for posting the new ones afflicted[/QUOTE]

to tell the truth, I don't really know where they come from... I don't get them in my email either. What I've been doing is copying the address from earlier posted ones and changing the dates to see if the new ones are up. Am kinda curious where they are found otherwise tho.

I get these in my email every Tuesday, I think there was one week it didn't show up, but other than that, they've been there every week in the email that says what the new releases are for the week.

[quote name='gi60']It's a pretty nice coupon. How much do they usually sell Kids BluRay movie, like Wall-E, Madagascar, etc.[/QUOTE]

I've seen used copies for about $19.99, so new copies should be in the $30-$40 range.

[quote name='gi60']It's a pretty nice coupon. How much do they usually sell Kids BluRay movie, like Wall-E, Madagascar, etc.[/QUOTE]
At my FYE, Wall-E and Ratatouille used were priced $19.99 each, so I got them for around $10 after the 40% coupon + 10% member discount. Bolt and Pinocchio were $24.99 each, less 50%, and I got Sleeping Beauty for 17.99 - 50%. Pretty good deals on stuff that's rarely, if ever discounted.

gi60, the coupons work only on one item each (except for the $3 off one) and depending on the store / cashier some will let you use multiple coupons at once and others will limit you to one coupon at a time (as the coupon says.)

I just got a BSP VIP Back to School Special brochure in the mail which includes 15% off Sports Authority Online; $3 off $12.99 or higher CD/DVD/Game and 40% off any used CD/DVD/BR that expire 12/31/09

D'oh... went to FYE last night couponless. I had to pick the day between coupon cycles (8/24), didn't I?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']hmm..9/1 is my b-day. May have to sign up for Backstage Pass again.......[/QUOTE]
You could tell them any day you want as your "birthday" when you sign up. They're not exactly gonna check your ID.

went today (my birthday) with a couple of $3 coupons... was gonna pick up Blow and Unforgiven blu's for $4.99 + tax... but the sale they had been on for the last 3-4 weeks must have ended today or yesterday... they were still $9.99 on Sunday.... grumble....

did pick up Heroes S2 blu with my 20% off and the 40% coupon that came with my VIP packet for ~$13 tho... so not a total loss

bread's done
Back