The Official CAG April 2013 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='elessar123']Yea, it would be weird if you were a girl. And walked into my place. I'd probably call the cops.[/QUOTE]

but what if I was cute;)

:rofl:not that I would be, even in this hypothetical example. Me as a girl would be even scarier than plain old me:rofl:

A couple things I picked up lately....

348g7cj.jpg

Best pick up so far were the 2 Game cases... I was at Savers and was super surprised to see them both were brand new no problems not even ever opened. $1.99 each :) Although I wish I could get more of the disc holders to put it, Ive been searching for a case like this to hold the book manual and disc.

Few more things came in.
imag05261.jpg

ME3 CE from Amazon and HeartGold from Gotian's lowball. One of the discs in the CE is loose and I don't like the duct tape over the cardboard box. It does look new though from other pictures I've seen online.
imag05271.jpg

Starting my boxed pokemon collection. Johto and Hoenn are my favorite regions so I'll be going after Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald next. Might hold off on the older ones for a while. I do have Black, White, Black 2, White 2 CIB and Crystal, Silver, and Leaf Green cart only.
734046_568809746471528_1255136752_n__35942.1364248340.1280.1280.jpg

Annnnnnnd preordered this bad boy. Will look nice next to my SSJ2 Gohan.

I usually prefer clothing ones too. A lot of times, there just isn't a good normal clothing one, and I give up waiting.

For example, Kashiwazaki Sena school uniform versions suck. The latter one looks like she's constipated and needs to pee at the same time. Compare to her Monster Hunter version.

Shana falls into the same deal. Pretty much all of her figures look odd, other than the ones that use the same upper torso.

Hinagiku

hehe ya. I should've gotten the Asuna figure... I find that I have a preference for cute outfit w/ weapon, preferably huge weapon (except anything Miku...well except miku racing 2012... love 2011, can't wait for 2013 figure.)

[quote name='Seraphinianus']i only played one level last night (it actually seems like a decent brawler.) but a quick google search says there is a flood stage in the game.[/QUOTE]
In that case, I'll definitely have to check it out sometime. Hopefully I can save myself some time and find a video of this level.

[quote name='ZombieToast']
For a few years now, I've been using a $40 Belkin router and I have no complaints. I can connect to it from anywhere on our property...down the street as well. Sounds like you should've spent 10 more dollars![/QUOTE]

Lol haha I should of! But while at was target deciding I just thought the $10 difference wouldn't matter but I guess it might have haha.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Obviously we did last night, lol. Anyway, just gonna drop this link here:

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=5470993&pid=1218650522813&pcatId=abcat0503000[/QUOTE]

Too much for my price range thanks though might look into if my brother is really to spend more.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I use an Netgear N600, and it works pretty well. Also has support for 5.6Ghz mode, and only cost about $70 or so a couple years ago (so should be cheaper now).[/QUOTE]

Looks pretty good. I had a netgear and it was pretty damn good in my experience also it's at a good price. I'll definitely look into more. Thanks!

As for a pick ups I'm still waiting for something in the mail to post, don't want to post several pictures haha.

[quote name='trollape74']Few more things came in.
imag05261.jpg

ME3 CE from Amazon and HeartGold from Gotian's lowball. One of the discs in the CE is loose and I don't like the duct tape over the cardboard box. It does look new though from other pictures I've seen online.
imag05271.jpg

Starting my boxed pokemon collection. Johto and Hoenn are my favorite regions so I'll be going after Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald next. Might hold off on the older ones for a while. I do have Black, White, Black 2, White 2 CIB and Crystal, Silver, and Leaf Green cart only.
734046_568809746471528_1255136752_n__35942.1364248340.1280.1280.jpg

Annnnnnnd preordered this bad boy. Will look nice next to my SSJ2 Gohan.[/QUOTE]

Where did you pre-order the Goku from :D

[quote name='GameNChick']Where did you pre-order the Goku from :D[/QUOTE]
Anime Island, came out to 35.xx shipped. Started browsing their site some more and I wish I hadn't done that ha. So many statues I want, so little moneyz and space :cold:

Can you take some photos of the inside and back for Hellboy? I've been thinking about importing the steelbook. I really loved the design, I still haven't traded in my dvd because of it.

Here are my pick ups from this past week, couldn't resist buying the GBA games though I already had most of them because they were $7 a piece and the SNES games were $3 each!
IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

Actually really surprised that Dead Space showed up and is sealed, got it off ebay it was a $5 buy it now and was waiting all week to get an email saying it was a mistake though it sounds like the disk is loose so kind of scared it open it haha.

[quote name='daver16']Here are my pick ups from this past week, couldn't resist buying the GBA games though I already had most of them because they were $7 a piece and the SNES games were $3 each!

+PICS REMOVED+

Actually really surprised that Dead Space showed up and is sealed, got it off ebay it was a $5 buy it now and was waiting all week to get an email saying it was a mistake though it sounds like the disk is loose so kind of scared it open it haha.[/QUOTE]

Minish Cap and 4 swords, my interest has been piqued :D

[quote name='blindinglights']How much for the DSiXL? I've been looking to upgrade from my lite.[/QUOTE]
kmarts and walmarts sell'em for 130$

[quote name='daver16']

IMG_1533.jpg

Actually really surprised that Dead Space showed up and is sealed, got it off ebay it was a $5 buy it now and was waiting all week to get an email saying it was a mistake though it sounds like the disk is loose so kind of scared it open it haha.[/QUOTE]

Wow! $5 for DS3? That's awesome!

some stuff I got tonight:
imag0164r.jpg

Black Ops and ODST were categorized as "Very Scratched", so $5 a piece. Both are complete, and I installed them just fine. MW2 was actually free in a round about way, but I already have it on PS3 so I'm not sure if I'll play it again. Drums were $25, and I actually didn't realize they were The Beatles version until I got home.

I really would like to keep them, but I've been having a problem and wonder if it's fixable: the red pad seems to sometimes pop out (the rubber part). I keep pushing it back, but wonder if there is anyway to fix it for good. If not I'll take them back, but would really prefer not to.

[quote name='anime5ever']kmarts and walmarts sell'em for 130$[/QUOTE]

IDK how anyone could want a DSi at this point. The DS Lite and a 3DSXL make the best combo. The DSL will play all the great DS and GBA games while the 3DSXL gets all the kickass games coming out and even plays the downloadable games that use to make a DSi worth purchasing. Hell Id even suggest a GBASP/3DSXL combo before getting a DSi again.

Decided to make sure I go to the flea market on Sundays. Bought a bit more today.

First got these Genesis games for $2 a piece. All in crummy condition but for $12 I really don't care.
20cbmgu.jpg

Also bought all of these big box pc games for $10. Found out Hexen Sealed goes for around $40 on ebay so I paid for everything today by buying these. All of these are still sealed except that Super Heroes from Hoboken. Also that book on the bottom if I can sell it also goes for around $40.
ATaDLC3.jpg

So I always check out these threads, but I never post any pics of my pickups. I think these warrant me starting to post pictures of my pickups now. I basically got both of these for Mario RPG and Final Fight for SNES. Needless to say, I'm happy.

36DXN1W.jpg

[quote name='dodgeme']For some reason your embedded picture doesn't want to work, I had to copy the url. But nice pickup on both of those.[/QUOTE]

Got it....although it posted rather large....Sorry for that guys.

It's nothing much. The above are from Gamestop. I thought I was going to get Stranglehold and Sega Superstars Tennis with their cases but they gave me these things instead. Lost Planet is in pristine condition, and I was going to get Gears of War as well, but they raised the price to $5. Oh well. :lol: Picked up the two Wii Fits for their cases. For .50 cents each, you can't go wrong.

Picked up Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2 Parts I-III through the Amazon Warehouse. Unfortunately, Part I came with Part II disks, so that was a bust.

[quote name='Olengie']
It's nothing much. The above are from Gamestop. I thought I was going to get Stranglehold and Sega Superstars Tennis with their cases but they gave me these things instead. Lost Planet is in pristine condition, and I was going to get Gears of War as well, but they raised the price to $5. Oh well. :lol: Picked up the two Wii Fits for their cases. For .50 cents each, you can't go wrong.

Picked up Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2 Parts I-III through the Amazon Warehouse. Unfortunately, Part I came with Part II disks, so that was a bust.[/QUOTE]

Should check the CN codes from Wii Fit. Worth 100 coins each:hot:

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Should check the CN codes from Wii Fit. Worth 100 coins each:hot:[/QUOTE]

Doesn't have them. :lol:

I feel like I'm posting in here all the time but got a few more things today.

LAdHlJH.jpg

I got Mario Party 5, Mario Party Tennis, Sakura Wars (Wii), Shining Force (genesis), Elemental Master (Genesis). I did also get Kirby's Air Ride from gamestop but it doesn't seem to work.

The gamecube games cost around $12, Sakura Wars was around $3 after some reward zone coupons and the two Genesis games cost me $10 after I traded in Gears of War Judgement that I just won not that long ago. Not a bad day.

[quote name='dodgeme']I feel like I'm posting in here all the time but got a few more things today.

LAdHlJH.jpg

I got Mario Party 5, Mario Party Tennis, Sakura Wars (Wii), Shining Force (genesis), Elemental Master (Genesis). I did also get Kirby's Air Ride from gamestop but it doesn't seem to work.

The gamecube games cost around $12, Sakura Wars was around $3 after some reward zone coupons and the two Genesis games cost me $10 after I traded in Gears of War Judgement that I just won not that long ago. Not a bad day.[/QUOTE]

Mario Power Tennis, though I'm sure there is a tennis game in one of the Party games. That's a pretty great deal, wish my gamestops still had gamecube games:cry:

[quote name='dodgeme']I feel like I'm posting in here all the time but got a few more things today.

The gamecube games cost around $12, Sakura Wars was around $3 after some reward zone coupons and the two Genesis games cost me $10 after I traded in Gears of War Judgement that I just won not that long ago. Not a bad day.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind. I enjoy seeing everyone else's pick ups. Always fun to look at them.

[quote name='dodgeme']Decided to make sure I go to the flea market on Sundays. Bought a bit more today.

First got these Genesis games for $2 a piece. All in crummy condition but for $12 I really don't care.
20cbmgu.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Want.

Those games are terrible. You should really just send them to me so I can peacefully put them to rest. No sense in torturing yourself with them.

[quote name='wiggyx']Want.

Those games are terrible. You should really just send them to me so I can peacefully put them to rest. No sense in torturing yourself with them.[/QUOTE]

I know, but I wouldn't want you to have to torture yourself with them either ;). If I do ever find some better copies I'd sell these for what I paid them for if you ever did want some of them.

By some random chance I happened upon one of those games I the wild today ;)

null_zps4d6eebcd.jpg

Just kept grabbing games today for some reason without really watching my tab. Ended up at roughly 65 bucks.

Nice finds man. Your Arrow Flash is 10x better condition then mine :(. Nice pickup on Life Force too, just got that a few weeks back myself.

I'm back with some new stuff. :D

30t574n.jpg

All six volumes of s-CRY-ed, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers and Pandora's Tower. Got all of s-CRY-ed from an eBay auction for only $30 total (shipping included). Was cheaper to get the singles than hoping to pick up either of the boxsets available. Also got Kirby's Adventure for 30 cents on my Wii U's Virtual Console.

[quote name='dodgeme']Nice finds man. Your Arrow Flash is 10x better condition then mine :(. Nice pickup on Life Force too, just got that a few weeks back myself.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

It's pretty cherry. It was 5 bucks too, so I can't complain one bit!

I LOVE Life Force so much. Was really happy to find it along with Gradius for a decent price :D

Now to try out all these random GBA games...

Ebay:
null_zps561bd31e.jpg

Pandora's Tower was an Amazon preorder. The other three wii games from GS. I paid sticker for Oregon Trail, the other two were part of the 50% off. Under Defeat is from Amazon's price drop. All from Disc Replay: NES (Spy Hunter), SNES (Plok, Clay Fighter, NBA Jam), Genesis (Castle of Illusion, Ren and Stimpy, Cool Spot, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Comix Zone).
null_zpsde6c5599.jpg

From Amazon warehouse deals ($3.xx)
null_zps9503add4.jpg

This batch of cell phone pics were particularly ugly, but I'm too lazy to retake them.

Blue 3DS XL + games (Amazon, Best Buy)

VEjlkbdl.jpg

Diablo 2 Collector's Edition (eBay)

SAdd3iV.jpg

Metroid Prime Trilogy (GameStop, no slipcover and the steelbook has a few dents, but I'm not complaining)

c2XBb2t.jpg

Borderlands GOTY guide ($15 at a used book store, shrink wrap is messed up around the corners, but I think I can still get away with calling it brand new)

kWKVSZe.jpg

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition Pouch (Craigslist)

I8P4ZSD.jpg

Man, I've been hunting for Castle of Illusion in the wild for months now. I miss that game. I think it's time to just grab a copy on eBay...

[quote name='Lemstar']This batch of cell phone pics were particularly ugly, but I'm too lazy to retake them.

Blue 3DS XL + games (Amazon, Best Buy)

VEjlkbdl.jpg

Diablo 2 Collector's Edition (eBay)

SAdd3iV.jpg

Metroid Prime Trilogy (GameStop, no slipcover and the steelbook has a few dents, but I'm not complaining)

c2XBb2t.jpg

Borderlands GOTY guide ($15 at a used book store, shrink wrap is messed up around the corners, but I think I can still get away with calling it brand new)

kWKVSZe.jpg

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition Pouch (Craigslist)

I8P4ZSD.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How much did you pay for the prime trilogy? Cause I just looked it up on their website and it is going for 64.99 (slimy...)

[quote name='StryderOmega']How much did you pay for the prime trilogy? Cause I just looked it up on their website and it is going for 64.99 (slimy...)[/QUOTE]
Around $50 after tax. If nothing else, it's a way of moving a chunk of credit to cash in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back