Xbox 360 Games:
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Gears of War 3
Fallout 3 (Black Label)
Fear 3
Quantum Theory
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
All for $30 and in great condition!

Just got my first Genesis bundle. Paid $40 for it all. Havent tested it yet, but the guy said it all worked last night.

Looks like a genesis model 2 to me. Also came with a genesis 32x

6 Controllers, looks like only 2 name brand. Those ones with a bunch of buttons I think are offbrand and worth nothing right?

Games, all CiB with manuals

More games, all CiB with manuals

How do you guys think I did? What about value on this? I havent really dealt with genesis stuff before. Was happy to get the system though

I'm not sure on the exact value, I'm not too up on Genesis prices either, but looks like a really nice haul to me. Some good games in there and can't beat all of that for only $40. Good job.

Finally got some pics of the new arrival. Original Xbox, 2 controllers, cables and games. $30.00. Unfortunately, he forgot the power cable, but I had one lying around. If he finds it, great. If not, I'll live. :D

By the way, sorry about the quality of the pics. I hate my camera.

Got a SNES + Controller today minus the Power Adapter for $10. It was quite dirty and was stained with something I hope was coffee. I took the console and controller apart, gave it a good scrubbing with soap and hot water and it looks like it came from a thrift store (kinda cleanish).
It was a the type of model that came with a smaller soundchip shield and no plastic tab to hold the cartridge in place.
After cleaning, tested my Japanese and American games, and it works fine.

Maybe later I'll drill a hole into it for an S-video.

[quote name='kermit036']

Game at bottom are day of Reckoning 1 & 2. All that was originally $60. I was quite surprised I was able to score this lot since several people in my area are advertising on CL that they want to buy Gamecube games specifically. What is with this sudden surge in Gamecube popularity?
[/QUOTE]

That's a good question. A lot of games have jacked up prices all of the sudden. I guess it's cause gamestop clearanced them and there aren't other chains that are still selling them.

[quote name='Artrigis']Just got my first Genesis bundle. Paid $40 for it all. Havent tested it yet, but the guy said it all worked last night.

6 Controllers, looks like only 2 name brand. Those ones with a bunch of buttons I think are offbrand and worth nothing right?

How do you guys think I did? What about value on this? I havent really dealt with genesis stuff before. Was happy to get the system though[/QUOTE]

that's about at the limit what someone should get for that.

You're going to need an extra cable and power adapter for the 32X. And a lot of 32x units have shitty lifespans unfortunately. Not that there's really much of anything worth playing on it.

Personally I feel like the only genesis units that are worth buying anymore are the high definition graphics model 1 units, because they have really good sound. The sound quality on the later models is pretty bad. Video quality is bad all around unless you get in and add an S-Video mod. It's a shame that the system didn't support it out of the box like the snes did.

This is a good video showing the basic differences, but as you get into different version motherboards it gets more complicated. The "High Definition Graphics" model is the clearest one to see without opening it up with the best sound quality. The difference is quite dramatic, to me anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn2-K8TkXCs

[quote name='jk17866']I'm not sure on the exact value, I'm not too up on Genesis prices either, but looks like a really nice haul to me. Some good games in there and can't beat all of that for only $40. Good job.[/QUOTE]
Excellent find, some of the games there are worth quite a bit. Super jealous of the complete Eartworm Jim. Also, does Commix Zone (one of my favorite games ever) have a music CD in the back of the case somewhere?

[quote name='Artrigis']Just got my first Genesis bundle. Paid $40 for it all. Havent tested it yet, but the guy said it all worked last night.

How do you guys think I did? What about value on this? I havent really dealt with genesis stuff before. Was happy to get the system though[/QUOTE]
Excellent find, some of the games there are worth quite a bit. Super jealous of the complete Eartworm Jim and Toejam and Earl 2. Also, does Comix Zone (one of my favorite games ever) have a music CD in the back of the case somewhere?

Is this not a good deal? It seems awesome 4 games for 35$

Selling a few of my games cheaper then GameStop, halo 4 of
course comes with the regular disc and the needed disc to
download the multiplayer, all for 25$ (37$ used at GameStop)
fallout 3 comes with the DLC disc which can be used over and
over I.e you can share with your friends so they can enjoy
all the dlc if they don't have it, also comes with the game
disk 10$. Oblivion IV comes with dlc disc and standard disc
(same rules apply like with the fallout3disks) 10$.

Now for deals if you want both fallout and oblivion and all
the dlc I'll give you them both for 15$

If you want all 3 games here's where the fun begins 35$ for
all the games. And I'll give you BioShock 2 for free, all
these games come in like new so email me!

[quote name='aptanor']Excellent find, some of the games there are worth quite a bit. Super jealous of the complete Eartworm Jim and Toejam and Earl 2. Also, does Comix Zone (one of my favorite games ever) have a music CD in the back of the case somewhere?[/QUOTE]

LOL! I still have that cd! It actually was good. It was only 6 songs though

Had a pretty good score last night that I didn't post due to all the craziness going on. I got two DS Lites, New Super Mario Bros., Tomb Raider Underworld and Mario Kart DS, but only one charger and one stylus. But I only paid $30 for all of it.

[quote name='Mirpkered']LOL! I still have that cd! It actually was good. It was only 6 songs though[/QUOTE]
If you ever want to get rid of it let me know. I finally picked up a complete Comix Zone earlier this week ($5!) after looking for one for some time, but unfortunately no CD :<

Also, you can answer a question for me! Did it come in a CD sleeve or did it have a legit jewel case?

And so I stop cluttering the thread with non-cragslist type things:
IMAG0396_zpsf7d97e4b.jpg

$20 for everything. Also had an old fat grey gameboy but it didn't work, half the screen was dead.
IMAG0403_zpsb8fe0260.jpg

After some careful trading I got this with Playstation All-Stars and a 4 gb card for $125. Some wear to the back but the screen looks perfect. I'd rather get a handheld used anyway, that way it's pre-damaged and I don't have to worry too much about getting it messed up :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Is a Fire Emblem 3DS Bundle for $120 a great deal? It's gently used, and any suggestions on if I should pick it up or not?[/QUOTE]

I would go for it, and if you don't feel like keeping it, you could always sell it on ebay for over 200 bucks easy

Picked up another SNES (that's 4 now) and some games. So, this deal wasn't through craigslist, but it was by similar means. A friend let me know about a local woman selling the bundle on facebook. I called, she wanted $100, tried to get it for $50, but ended up buying it for $70. Included:

- SNES Console (no yellowing) w/ Hookups & 2 Official Controllers
- 14 games : Donkey Kong Country (X2), Aladdin, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World (X2), Super Mario All-Stars, Donkey Kong Country 2, Chessmaster, Aero The Acrobat, Star Fox, Ms. Pac Man, Super Wrestlemania and Adventures of Yogi Bear

All of the games were in good shape, some might need a little cleaning but that's all. Nothing spectacular game wise, but thought it was a fairly good deal.

I picked up a Epoch TV Vader today for $55. I was pretty stoked to find one seeing as they were made in the '80s and only available in Japan.

Picked up Forza 4 2 disc edition and Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising for $15 bucks tonight on the way home from work. Forza 4 is mint, OF is w/o a manual but pretty good otherwise. Dood was telling me he has other games (couldn't find his ads for them) and is going to sell me Left 4 Dead 2 on friday for 15 bucks.

Not bad I say!

Another decent pick-up today, at least I think so. Got the following from a guy about 40 minutes away for $70. His original price was $150, but I told him his price was a little high so he came down.

- Platinum Nintendo Gamecube w/ hookups, controller, microphone & 2 memory cards
- Gameboy Player w/ Start-up Disc
- 5 Games, all complete: Luigi's Mansion, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle & Mario Party 4

Like I said, not a homerun but still a very good deal I thought.

Wow, me personally I think that's a great deal! Seeing as how you can easily sell the GC with 1 controller and hook-ups for $30 easily. That's if you already had the system, but those games are great. Luigi's Mansion & Supef Smash Bros easily are $50-60 combined. Then Mario Party 4 is the best one out on GC IMO. I personally think you got a pretty sweet deal.

Anyways, I got myself an amazing pickup! The price I paid was $120 for a Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle! The best thing was that the AR cards were unopened, the Club Nintendo system registration was unused so I got 120 coins, and then the guy even threw in Pokemon for the Nintendo DS! All in all I'm very excited to finally be a 3DS owner.

Some guy had an X'Eye up for $120 with no controllers/hook ups, but with the Compton's Encyclopedia disc...I passed but I was very tempted.

[quote name='jk17866']Another decent pick-up today, at least I think so. Got the following from a guy about 40 minutes away for $70. His original price was $150, but I told him his price was a little high so he came down.
[/QUOTE]

that's awesome! I usually just get attitude when I try that. You must be the Craigslist Whisperer.

Lol, I know I was pretty shocked. I thought for sure I was either getting a hate filled response or nothing at all. But the kid just said, yeah I looked around after I posted it and saw I listed it pretty high, so yeah ill take $70. Then I thought he'll probably leave me hanging at our meeting place, kind of as an f u for being cheap lol.

PS3 320GB Slim with PSMove Bundle and Socom4 Gun. Also came with six games:

Defiance
Borderlands 2
Black Ops 2
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
Modern Warfare 2&3

for $125 cash and $100 in gift card.

Kinect - $10

Originally posted for $15 but seller could not locate old style xbox adaptor, so volunteered to take off another $5.
just said he did not use it...
great deal as the cheapest I ever see is $50

on a side note, ordered an adaptor off Amazon for $8 shipped

got all this for 30 bucks.

genesis 2 w/rf switch and 6 button
sega cd
2 xbox consoles w/av cables
gamecube w/power supply
59 block gc memory card
18 wheeler gamecube disc
tg-16 multi tap
gameboy 4 player adaptor
2 gamecube mics
gameboy advance adaptor for gamecube
N64 rumble pack
N64 memory card
PS1 w/2 controllers and a/ cord
3 PS2 dualshock controllers
NES advantage stick
NES quickshot
NHL 09 PS3
Call of Duty 2 360
3rd party 360 wired controller (not pictured)

about 30 genesis games, most with manual

[quote name='white3er']Flintstones NES Rare Suprise at Dinosaur Peak What do you guys think about this?http://nwct.craigslist.org/vgm/3753458890.html[/QUOTE]

I think people need to stop hooking up retro consoles to widescreen panels. Or at least put it in 4:3 if they do. Before I hafta cut a bitch

[quote name='MasaTFC']got all this for 30 bucks.

genesis 2 w/rf switch and 6 button
sega cd
2 xbox consoles w/av cables
gamecube w/power supply
59 block gc memory card
18 wheeler gamecube disc
tg-16 multi tap
gameboy 4 player adaptor
2 gamecube mics
gameboy advance adaptor for gamecube
N64 rumble pack
N64 memory card
PS1 w/2 controllers and a/ cord
3 PS2 dualshock controllers
NES advantage stick
NES quickshot
NHL 09 PS3
Call of Duty 2 360
3rd party 360 wired controller (not pictured)

about 30 genesis games, most with manual[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lkjtmfMF4r1qa8b4u.gif

Picked up a basically brand new (was manufactured 3 months ago...kid bought it but wound up not using it) 250gb Xbox 360 slim for 120. Came with all of the cables and a controller. Console was literally mint. Never owned a 360 before, so I'm pretty stoked to get into the Xbox library.

Just picked up for 100:

Zelda: Oracle of Ages Complete (Gold)
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Complete
Zelda: Wind Waker Black Complete
Pokemon Yellow cart
Pokemon edition GB Color
F-Zero GX Complete
Zelda: Links Awakening DX

Also got Skyward Sword but the game was missing, only the music CD.

I got all this for $260 from some guy I picked up a bunch of other PS1 RPGs. With this pick up I am only a handful of games away from having all the PS1 RPGs.

[quote name='kermit036']

I got all this for $260 from some guy I picked up a bunch of other PS1 RPGs. With this pick up I am only a handful of games away from having all the PS1 RPGs.[/QUOTE]

wow that is a great find on the rpgs

[quote name='Seraphinianus']I think people need to stop hooking up retro consoles to widescreen panels. Or at least put it in 4:3 if they do. Before I hafta cut a bitch

tumblr_lkjtmfMF4r1qa8b4u.gif

[/QUOTE]

lol, i don't have no damn receipts! dood is getting married this weekend, and was big into re-selling he said. some of the other stuff he had was simply awesome. NES Super Mario 3 SystemCIB, like new for 60. A bunch of NES CIB (double dragon 3 caught my eye) as well.

Made another pretty good deal yesterday. Here's the backstory. Was planning on going to the flea market in Middleburg, PA yesterday morning. Got up around 7 and decided to check craigslist. Lo and behold, there was a guy in Middleburg selling a N64 & SNES bundle. It looked pretty good, so I emailed him with an offer of $200 for everything. I didn't think I'd get it that cheap, but just wanted to start communication basically. Figured if there's nothing at this flea market, might as well make the trip worthwhile at least. He emailed me back, said a woman offered $200 for just the SNES stuff. So I said, I'm in Middleburg right now let's do $260 for everything, you don't have to travel or anything would you do that? He said $300, we haggled and eventually ended up at $275. Then he called me and said he also has Super Smash Bros. that he forgot to list and he'd throw it in for $285 total. I agreed to the deal. So, here's what I got:

n64b.jpg

n64games.jpg

Star Fox 64, Super Smash Bros., Zelda Ocarina Of Time, Star Wars Episode 1 Racer (X2), Zelda Majora's Mask, WCW/NWO World Tour, Beetle Adventure Racing (X2), Donkey Kong 64, Goldeneye, Mario 64 (X2), Star Wars Shadows Of The Empire, Mario Tennis, Wrestlemania 2000, Quarterback Club 98, Crusin' USA & Madden 99 (Box & Insert, no manual)
snesy.jpg

snesgames.jpg

Super Metroid, Monopoly, Super Star Wars, Troy Aikman Football, Contra 3, Urban Strike, Zelda Link To The Past, Super Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country (X2), Super Return Of The Jedi, Frogger, Paperboy, Mario Is Missing, Super Mario RPG, Buster Busts Loose, Family Feud, Taz-Mania, Mortal Kombat, Race Drivin', Pac-Man 2, Castlevania IV, Super Off-Road, Mortal Kombat 2

Star Fox, Jungle Strike & Sim City are complete and in great shape. DKC 3 has the box & insert, no manual. And the box has some wear. Also there's about 15 manuals for most of the games.
tetris2a.jpg

....and Tetris 2 lol.

So do you guys think I got a good deal? I think I did, but for some reason after almost every deal I always feel like I might've overpaid lol. BTW, the flea market sucked. Hardly any vendors, mostly amish people with food. Only thing I picked up was Dig Dug II on NES for $1, but I won't bother posting that in the Flea Market Thread.

Also, awesome pick-up kermit036! That's a great lot, I would've jumped on that one as well. Good job.

[quote name='MasaTFC']lol, i don't have no damn receipts! dood is getting married this weekend, and was big into re-selling he said. some of the other stuff he had was simply awesome. NES Super Mario 3 SystemCIB, like new for 60. A bunch of NES CIB (double dragon 3 caught my eye) as well.[/QUOTE]

that's awesome...i hope to find one of these situations one of these days!

[quote name='jk17866']Made another pretty good deal yesterday. Here's the backstory. Was planning on going to the flea market in Middleburg, PA yesterday morning. Got up around 7 and decided to check craigslist. Lo and behold, there was a guy in Middleburg selling a N64 & SNES bundle. It looked pretty good, so I emailed him with an offer of $200 for everything. I didn't think I'd get it that cheap, but just wanted to start communication basically. Figured if there's nothing at this flea market, might as well make the trip worthwhile at least. He emailed me back, said a woman offered $200 for just the SNES stuff. So I said, I'm in Middleburg right now let's do $260 for everything, you don't have to travel or anything would you do that? He said $300, we haggled and eventually ended up at $275. Then he called me and said he also has Super Smash Bros. that he forgot to list and he'd throw it in for $285 total. I agreed to the deal. So, here's what I got:

n64b.jpg

n64games.jpg

Star Fox 64, Super Smash Bros., Zelda Ocarina Of Time, Star Wars Episode 1 Racer (X2), Zelda Majora's Mask, WCW/NWO World Tour, Beetle Adventure Racing (X2), Donkey Kong 64, Goldeneye, Mario 64 (X2), Star Wars Shadows Of The Empire, Mario Tennis, Wrestlemania 2000, Quarterback Club 98, Crusin' USA & Madden 99 (Box & Insert, no manual)
snesy.jpg

snesgames.jpg

Super Metroid, Monopoly, Super Star Wars, Troy Aikman Football, Contra 3, Urban Strike, Zelda Link To The Past, Super Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country (X2), Super Return Of The Jedi, Frogger, Paperboy, Mario Is Missing, Super Mario RPG, Buster Busts Loose, Family Feud, Taz-Mania, Mortal Kombat, Race Drivin', Pac-Man 2, Castlevania IV, Super Off-Road, Mortal Kombat 2

Star Fox, Jungle Strike & Sim City are complete and in great shape. DKC 3 has the box & insert, no manual. And the box has some wear. Also there's about 15 manuals for most of the games.
tetris2a.jpg

....and Tetris 2 lol.

So do you guys think I got a good deal? I think I did, but for some reason after almost every deal I always feel like I might've overpaid lol. BTW, the flea market sucked. Hardly any vendors, mostly amish people with food. Only thing I picked up was Dig Dug II on NES for $1, but I won't bother posting that in the Flea Market Thread.

Also, awesome pick-up kermit036! That's a great lot, I would've jumped on that one as well. Good job.[/QUOTE]

Looks like a great deal. A lot of those games are worth $30, $40, $50 (SMRPG), namely the first party games. CIB DKC3 has to be pretty valuable.

I would go for it if I saw it. Buying those SNES games individually would be well over $275, given how stupid the SNES market has gotten.

Yeah, I'd be throwing an offer out there ASAP. One positive is he at least provided pics. About a month ago I bought a huge lot somewhat similar to this, was easily worth $2000+ and I paid $1100 for it, so it is very possible you could get a good deal. Go for it!

it looks like a collector trying to have some fun with the lowballers in his area.

Could be, but at least it's not as bad as the people who list something like, "found these random games, asking $5 each" and it's almost nothing but huge titles.

If you message the guy and he actually responds back, at least try to get him to give you a ballpark price of what he's looking to get for everything. Just curious. Keep us updated and good luck if you take a stab at it!

its tough to get in on those. There was a pretty awesome ad that went up an hour and a half ago that I emailed the person about. Their inbox is gonna be exploded by the time they check it, which means they'll be tipped off and no score for me :(

i will be here to brag if I do get it, or i'll post what it was if I don't tomorrow

^Good luck, be looking forward to seeing what it is and hope you snag it. I love seeing good deals that people get. Makes me envious as hell sometimes, but still good to see.

[quote name='jk17866']^Good luck, be looking forward to seeing what it is and hope you snag it. I love seeing good deals that people get. Makes me envious as hell sometimes, but still good to see.[/QUOTE]

Didn't get it. I got to them first, we arranged a meeting, then I got the dreaded email-- someone else offered them more and the seller wanted to start a bidding war...the other guy pushed it up to $190. I don't have time to bid against some troglodyte ebayer.

It would've been $140 for:
--A nice looking SNES
--Speedy Gonzalez SNES
--Mario All-Stars
--Mario RPG
--Super Metroid

annnnnnndddddddd Final Fight Guy :hot:

I emailed back, said I didn't want to be in a bidding war and told the person exactly how much the games are worth. super cock block :lol:

Would've been nice to own all that though. I genuinely wanted to play the 1st party games and own a SNES so I could start collecting. FFGuy would've been a perfect centerpiece.

Oh well, it's a terrible time to collect SNES anyhow, so I'd end up overpaying for a lot of games.

edit: and they're response? Not even a "thanks." well, i guess i was technically gonna rip them off too :lol:

Mannnn, that would've been an awesome deal. I haven't been dealing on craigslist for too long, but the bidding war thing hasn't happened to me yet. I can't believe someone would do that! Set a price, a meeting and everything then back out. I just couldn't do that to someone, but that's just me I guess.

Well, hopefully the new buyer has to pay out the ass now at least, since the seller is a little more well informed lol.

bread's done
Back