The Santa's Slay Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='diddy310']Does Kendrick really count? Seems like he fucked that up on his own pretty well.[/QUOTE]

Because he got high? Someone must believe in the wellness program, eh?

I was loving Thee Brian Kendrick w/ Ezekiel Jackson as his bodyguard.

Low-Ki quit because he had no patience with the creative team. He wanted stories and action ASAP and they didn't have it for him because it took them by surprise he was getting over. This gels with some of the other rumors about Low-Ki's behavior in other companies.

As for other indy talent - WWE didn't screw Evan Bourne. Evan Bourne kinda screwed himself by loving the weed/synthetic weed like Brian Kendrick (and maybe Paul London?).

I don't think it's fair to say WWE has a record of screwing indy talent - they screw up with people in general, well known indy talent and dudes that just float into FCW. If Creative isn't on your side or if you aren't able to get over to the level WWE wants despite what WWE is doing to you, you're either going to tread water or be dead in the water. Guys that pretty much cut their teeth in WWE developmental, like Ryan Braddock (Brad Bradley on the indys now), were never given a real chance in WWE just the same as guys from the indys, like Colt Cabana, were never given a real chance by WWE.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Apparently TNA is now only doing four live PPVs a year now. They'll have taped PPVs in the months they don't have a live one.[/QUOTE]

I just don't see taped PPVs selling well. I guess it depends on the delay from tape to broadcast to raise my interest. Also bad press can KILL a show rather easily.

[quote name='kodave']Low-Ki quit because he had no patience with the creative team. He wanted stories and action ASAP and they didn't have it for him because it took them by surprise he was getting over. This gels with some of the other rumors about Low-Ki's behavior in other companies.[/QUOTE]

In a shoot interview I think I remember him saying he was released and didn't ask for it.

[quote name='Purple Flames']In a shoot interview I think I remember him saying he was released and didn't ask for it.[/QUOTE]

Well, the dirt sheets at the time said he requested it:
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2010/1230/535112/low-ki/

Seems odd WWE would just decide to release Kaval of all people after he won that season of NXT and was doing good enough on TV despite having no direction.

But apparently on the I Want Wrestling podcast he said he didn't ask for his release:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/554799-kaval-low-ki-i-never-asked-my-release.html

But Dave Lasagna took all of those down. So who knows. Something doesn't add up.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']I just don't see taped PPVs selling well. I guess it depends on the delay from tape to broadcast to raise my interest. Also bad press can KILL a show rather easily.[/QUOTE]

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news...s-Major-Changes-To-2013-Pay-Per-View-Strategy

Honestly if the price on these specials are cheap and the shows themselves are good then TNA will probably do decent on them if not better than whatever monthly live PPV they would of had in those months. Not to mention TNA can now really build up each of the major PPVs they are now running in terms of storylines and what not while still having some kind of PPV to fulfill whatever contracts they have with the cable/sat companies during the rest of the year.

Edit: $14.99 for the taped specials. Live PPVs will be $34.99. Hopefully TNA will have it so HD isn't $10 extra.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand this logic. TNA still has to put out a 3 hour show on PPV every month. In order to get people to pay for it, they are going to have to put on matches people want to see. A mean nothing tournament or showcase of the X-Division isn't going to cut it every month. I don't see what they are trying to accomplish, other than cutting overall costs to put on live PPVs every month.

If you're old enough, remember back to when WWE just did RR, WM, SS and Survivor. Those were all major events. Granted, it was definitely a different time, pre-internet and all that, but hopefully this move will put some prestige back into PPV's. Also, they had all better be away from the Impact Zone. If not, that would definitely hurt the attempts to make them seem special.

Also, I was wondering why there was such an early push for Lockdown in March with no mention of the February PPV. This explains it.

[quote name='JJSP']Bully Ray proposed to Brooke Hogan because of fucking course he did, it's TNA. Two steps forward, ten steps back.[/QUOTE]
I think they're gearing up for a
Brooke Hogan heel turn

[quote name='JJSP']Bully Ray proposed to Brooke Hogan because of fucking course he did, it's TNA. Two steps forward, ten steps back.[/QUOTE]

Ten steps back for one questionable segment? Come on now.

So Bubba's the Zach Ryder of TNA now? Is he going to take forever to change a flat and get beat up by Abyss?

[quote name='mitch079']So Bubba's the Zach Ryder of TNA now? Is he going to take forever to change a flat and get beat up by Abyss?[/QUOTE]

Following that logic then would that mean Brooke really wants to screw Sting?

They survived the first decade of TNA, as well as Claire Lynch last year. This story may be trash, but (1) they'll be fine, and (2) did the story take a sudden turn from non-trash to trash? Not really; most of us probably couldn't give a fuck about it in the first place given the Hogan:Non-Hogan ratio. So yeah.

It stinks that they're doing this with Bully Ray, who deserves to be rewarded with in-ring prominence given his hard work over the past few years. But it's not the end of the company; shame it's a reminder that they're still capable of stupid stuff.

LOP says Trent Barreta was released and more shitcannings are on the way. I admit I couldn't pick that guy out of a lineup of two.

Was he the one with the top hat and cane or magic wand or some shit? Or maybe that was Hawkins. One of them retired, I think. I guess they're both out of a job now.

edit: Now that I think about it, Hawkins and Tyler Reks might've been the team I was thinking of. I guess I still don't know who the fuck Barreta is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Barretta I know anything about is this one:

px4-inox-sx.jpg

[quote name='KaneRobot']LOP says Trent Barreta was released and more shitcannings are on the way. I admit I couldn't pick that guy out of a lineup of two.[/QUOTE]

I had to google him to remember who he actually was. I saw his face and his shitty surfer theme instantly sprung into my head.

Trent Barreta is really talented in the ring. You'd have to track down some of his few matches from old episodes of Superstars to see that though. His "video game playing slacker dude" gimmick wasn't the best, but he actually seemed to get into it as opposed to his previously-Future-Endeavored-ex-partner Caylen Croft. But I mean, the guy is like 6 feet 200 lbs - what's WWE going to do with him? There are only so many "small quick happy over face" spots on the roster. If he has been released, hopefully he'll find his way to the X-Division or to ROH/DragonGate/Whatever.

[quote name='mykevermin']4 builds per year is an adventurous strategy. I hope they succeed with it; I like it.[/QUOTE]

I love the idea.

First and foremost, PPV is a dying dinosaur. Unless you're high-profile boxing, WWE, or UFC, your chances of profiting from PPV money is low. No joke: I think WWE wants their own cable channel because someone realizes that PPV is a relic of a past era. That's also why Zuffa has their seven(?)-year contract with FOX and has been putting up stellar fights on free television.

Ideally, TNA would get a broadcast contract with YouTube. I've heard rumbles that YouTube is a few years away from stirring up shit. We shall see.

What I love about this four PPVs a year concept is that they will be one-shots. Things they would never regularly do. As Neocisco said, this is reminiscent to what WWE did many moons ago. And truly, it's nothing out-of-the-ordinary. WWE's Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, TLC, Survivor Series PPVs are one-shot PPVs. Surely, I don't have to elaborate.

Interesting twist with the Bully Ray angle. I'm still expecting a return to heel for Ray. Setting up a Hogan-Ray match somewhere down the road. And I saw that Brian Cage-Taylor might be working for TNA. That would be a great steal by TNA. Cage is fantastic. Can't believe WWE didn't promote him from FCW.

For whatever its worth, Brian Cage is Joey Ryan's roommate (along with Johnny Goodtime). Pretty great to see him on Impact.

[quote name='Chase']Interesting twist with the Bully Ray angle. I'm still expecting a return to heel for Ray. Setting up a Hogan-Ray match somewhere down the road.[/QUOTE]
I'm kind of expecting a Brooke heel turn, with her being affiliated with Aces & Eights.

Also, I wouldn't doubt if they've been quietly training her as a wrestler.

I see a black dye job over the horizon.

BUT, I do see it going either way.

[quote name='ced']Late to the party, but I just watched him Neutralize Khali on Main Event

Other than the Big Show, I think he's might as well call it a day on the "People I can Neutralize to Show How fucking Crazy Strong I Am" showcase.[/QUOTE]

At this point, I think it should end with another man who is also known for being incredibly strong. A returning Mark Henry would be my pick.

I wish they never had Cesaro lost to Ryback via pinfall on Smackdown. Their confrontation on Raw with Cesaro's countout would have been a good way to tease a future feud between the two.

----------------------------

I like the limited PPV idea with TNA, but I wish they would stop taping their shows. I would easily watch more TNA (and Smackdown for that matter) if they aired live.

[quote name='Cage017']I like the limited PPV idea with TNA, but I wish they would stop taping their shows. I would easily watch more TNA (and Smackdown for that matter) if they aired live.[/QUOTE]

Impact for the most part has been live for the past six months or so.

Cheapest Abacavir online - Buy Without Prescription Ziagen is used, in combination with other medicines, in the treatment of the infection caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). HIV is the virus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). Related Tags: wholesale Abacavir online at Fishguard Abacavir weight gain at Staithes how long after intercourse can Abacavir be taken generic Abacavir india in HI low price Abacavir in internet medicine fast at Dundonald Abacavir with no prescription in Glendale Abacavir order online without prescription in Banbridge Abacavir tablets for sale in Cley-next-the-Sea overnight delivery of Abacavir with no rx rx purchase buy cheap Abacavir prescriptions online at Gainesville what is the price of Abacavir price UK Plymouth medicine online Abacavir Cordoba Abacavir gonorrhea online no prescription at Ipswich Abacavir without prescription cod in Wisconsin Hawkins about buy Abacavir in Llangollen cheap overnight Abacavir at Carlisle pharmacy group inc Abacavir at Llangefni over the counter same as Abacavir at Thousand Oaks Abacavir without prescription to ship overnight dosages Abacavir order in Stamford Abacavir no r x cod Pyridium online drugs overnight at Templeton feline Abacavir 300 mg dose buy cheap Abacavir ipharmacy Abacavir for sale TX Taking best Antibiotic cheap Abacavir online in northern ireland In UT Ivins Abacavir joint swelling online western union no prescription at Antrim buy free overnight pharmacy Abacavir North Carolina how can i order Abacavir order Canada Switzerland Abacavir overnight us delivery pill Abacavir Detroit Abacavir lowest price at Bolton Abbey best price Abacavir online in MT Etoposide delivery to US Illinois Abacavir cheap free overnight fed ex in Delaware Abacavir prescriptions buy at Antrim Approved FDA Abacavir No Prescription! best price Abacavir in internet western union free shipping in Blackpool order Abacavir over the counter cod delivery en las farmacias simi puedo comprar Abacavir no prescription from us pharmacy Killeen Sell Abacavir Sale Abacavir generic in Senneterre canadian pharmacy Abacavir uk no prescription! low price Abacavir in internet mastercard free shipping at Carryduff buy discount Abacavir ius online order in WV best non prescription Abacavir Hayward will purchase Abacavir buy Abacavir online in canada online Abacavir and fedex VA purchase Abacavir on the web in Boston Revia 50 mg to purchase next day delivery Abacavir with no script in Cirencester buy Generic Abacavir otc at Princetown and the central moor Abacavir lung cancer in Perth cheap Abacavir from no prescription in Hawaii Makaweli generic Abacavir dermatographism online fast at Musselburgh Abacavir dosage Davie Artane next day shipping low cost Abacavir no prescriptions needed cod cheap us pharmacy next day delivery Abacavir lowset online price for without a prescription in Clarkston Low Cost Pills Abacavir Discount 12%! headache Abacavir in Prague only Abacavir free consult at Memphis Neggram in internet drugs fast delivery at Aberystwyth Abacavir online pharmacy uk at Knighton cheap Abacavir pills overnight at Pontypridd buy cheap Abacavir in singapore in Brno discount for Abacavir get Abacavir no prescription at Hawkshead Abacavir free samples at Roseville order Abacavir in internet rx overnight at Montana Pablo Abacavir prescription from doctors online Purchase Abacavir in internet priority mail Abacavir purchase on line no prescription fast delivery Waukegan can you buy Abacavir on line at Whitstable cheapest online price Abacavir in Keswick order Abacavir saturday delivery at CO Merino Abacavir coupon or discount in Dulverton have Lotrel 5 mg tmp smx want to buy Abacavir in internet priority mail generic Abacavir generic online! quick delivery! in Cardigan Abacavir for diverticulitis order Abacavir tab fedex in IN Campbellsburg cheapest place to buy buy Abacavir online in Albany order Abacavir discount in Berwick-upon-Tweed Where to Purchase Abacavir Online Doctors Abacavir generics uk at AL Dawson how to get prescription of Abacavir at NM Abacavir tabs at Montana Milltown get Abacavir 300 mg pills no doctors picvs of Abacavir at Chipping Campden cheap overnight Trihexyphenidyl canadian prescription drugs in MT Pendroy Buy Abacavir legally Abacavir online purchase in Nebraska Saint Helena Abacavir generic equivalents at St David's order fast Abacavir online mastercard at CO Cowdrey Abacavir discount prescription at Farnham no prescription Abacavir pharmaceutical no doctors in Hunstanton Abacavir for low cost at Wrexham purchase Abacavir obesity online saturday delivery at Sheringham buy cheap Abacavir Milwaukee no prescription cod Abacavir in Illinois Hillview generic Abacavir in internet no rx in Cirencester online doctor consultation for 300mg Abacavir safe place to purchase Abacavir at Bishop Auckland Abacavir use for children in Burford purchase Furoxone online without prescription in North Carolina Abacavir ciplactin in internet priority mail in WV Leewood Abacavir from mexican pharmacies at Towyn no prescription generic Abacavir 300mg buy pharmacy Abacavir in internet free shipping at Alabama Gantt ordering Abacavir AU No Prescription! online Generic Abacavir in Kansas Rolla Abacavir online visa no doctors in NM Tyrone cheap Abacavir in internet at Arizona Mount Lemmon canadian drugs generic Abacavir no prescription review in Painswick is Generic Abacavir going otc in IN Atlanta drug Abacavir used treat in Mississippi Okolona generic drug similar to Abacavir in Hawaii best price Abacavir online tabs saturday shipping in Prestatyn buy Abacavir no prescriptions Palermo can you buy Abacavir in the drugstore in OH Mount Hope online Abacavir 300 mg with free shipping buy Abacavir online moneygram priority mail in Delaware Smyrna do you need a prescription for Desogen mastercard buy Abacavir voveran priority mail in Hunstanton purchase Abacavir online in West Virginia Odd pharmacy Abacavir online free shipping at Shrewsbury Abacavir Order Online Cod generic prescription Abacavir at Reading Abacavir hiv drug nizoral tablets acne cheapest place to buy Abacavir 300 mg online much does Abacavir cost Abacavir prescription from doctors online at Columbia Abacavir feline bile duct in Llanelli only Abacavir free consult in Newport Beach Abacavir solution cod fedex Minipress 2 mg buy generic AbacavirAbacavir no prescription cod Abacavir 37.5 pharmacy Abacavir 300 mg cod saturday Abacavir no script at Lisbon get Abacavir online moneygram fast delivery in Rhymney

Uh, yeah thanks for that...

Anyways, anyone know a good place to find WWE 13 CAW wrestlers, but where they have written instructions and not videos?

Great title for thread ;)

Anyways went to Smackdown this past week and it was a blast.. great main event and made it on tv plenty. Finally got camera side.

So just random q's. Is Lesnar coming back or was him leaving legit?

[quote name='guyver2077']So just random q's. Is Lesnar coming back or was him leaving legit?[/QUOTE]

The rumor is Lesnar vs Triple H at Wrestlemania.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Apparently TNA is now only doing four live PPVs a year now. They'll have taped PPVs in the months they don't have a live one.[/QUOTE]

Why not just stick with the 4 live ppvs? Are the taped ones necessary?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']
The rumor is Lesnar vs Triple H at Wrestlemania.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! How about Taker? Havent really kept up too much lately

[quote name='guyver2077']So just random q's. Is Lesnar coming back or was him leaving legit?[/QUOTE]

He's on the poster for Wrestlemania. So it's assumed that he'll have some role at the PPV. Plus I thought he had a one year contract that would expire after WM?

[quote name='guyver2077']Why not just stick with the 4 live ppvs? Are the taped ones necessary?[/QUOTE]

No one knows why they're doing taped ones yet. It's bad enough for ratings for taped events on basic cable, but it's a nightmare for PPV sales.

Not to mention they just taped their first PPV for it, but it won't air until May. It just seems moronic to tape them that far in advance that anyone with internet access will know months ahead what is happening.

[quote name='mykevermin']If you're playing WWE '13, the next DLC will be out this Monday (huzzah to Cesaro!):

- The next Downloadable Content pack for WWE ’13 will be released on Monday at 5pm (EST) and will include the following playable characters:

* Damien Sandow
* Antonio Cesaro
* Jimmy Uso
* Jey Uso
* Brian Pillman
* Chainsaw Charlie[/QUOTE]

Downloaded these today.

Someone asked earlier but is this really the last dlc pack? Was really hoping for Sid.

Also noticed some caw's today are showing up with real pictures. When I asked about this for wwe12, someone mentioned it was a hack. Guessing the found a way to do it this year.

Yes, it's the last DLC pack for WWE '13.

Rumors going around that JTG may be released, and Bill DeMott is out as a trainer and Billy Gunn will be taking his place.

[quote name='Cage017']I wish they never had Cesaro lost to Ryback via pinfall on Smackdown. Their confrontation on Raw with Cesaro's countout would have been a good way to tease a future feud between the two.
[/QUOTE]

I think that Claudio wants to do actual wrestling than carrying a guy with 5 moves like cena or ryback. From the little bit i got to know him working indy shows he was on a few years ago, he seems more interested in working good matches as opposed to working crappy high profile ones.

Fun fact: On top of everything else, I'm an ex pro wrestler too :p

[quote name='Scorch']Yes, it's the last DLC pack for WWE '13.

Rumors going around that JTG may be released, and Bill DeMott is out as a trainer and Billy Gunn will be taking his place.[/QUOTE]

I could see moving DeMott useful as a PR move, at least short term. Plus I think I'd rather be trained to work by someone who is athletic and still in shape. Gunn's no ring master, but I bet he knows how to motivate people without stripping them naked and jamming donuts in their assholes. So that's a step in the right direction.

[quote name='guyver2077']Why not just stick with the 4 live ppvs? Are the taped ones necessary?[/QUOTE]

The taped PPV's are/were things recorded for international markets to fill time and such. They were offered to Spike to air but they weren't interested in them. So honestly it does kind of make sense to run them as 1 off cheap ppv shows to generate some revenue from them. Reading the results from the 2 that were done today they actually sound like pretty good shows to be honest. I can understand people being slightly leary of them, but honestly, as long as they don't have stuff like matches that show/involve titles and air it months after that person no longer holds the belt I dont think it is an issue.

Not to mention TNA probably has to fill in PPV contract obligations since they are going down to 4 live PPVs this year. I'm not reading the spoilers from the shows but I might consider ordering the X-Division one.

[quote name='mykevermin']I could see moving DeMott useful as a PR move, at least short term. Plus I think I'd rather be trained to work by someone who is athletic and still in shape. Gunn's no ring master, but I bet he knows how to motivate people without stripping them naked and jamming donuts in their assholes. So that's a step in the right direction.[/QUOTE]

You don't want to grapple with General UG Rection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back