The Steam Deal Thread V7 - The soda wars have ended, but the deals rage on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V7! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Since the V6 thread, we've decided to leave regular minor sales out of the OP. This post will keep track of major sales (Summer sale, etc.), Steam deals available through other sellers (like Amazon), Preorder deals, and Group Buys.

I would still greatly appreciate help from you folks at home in keeping this smaller-scale OP up-to-date. This is a Wiki post so anyone can contribute. Wiki instructions:
Thanks for your help! If you notice a sale has ended, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see something does need to be added, then kindly add it to the list.

Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.

Steam Sales - Updated 5/20

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Preorder Deals - Updated 1/10
Group Buy Deals - Updated 1/9/13

Free Stuff - List needs updating with F2P games!
There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

Steam's explanation and list of Steam-activatable keys

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

• The Ball (bought @D2D, tested by voken)
  • Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon, tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Idiotekque']Pop sounds like something kids said in the 60s. "Wanna head down to the malt shop for some pop? Gee, that's swell!"[/QUOTE]

And soda doesn't?

[quote name='Eldredpe']And soda doesn't?[/QUOTE]
Nope, not at all.

Not to mention it's like Aussies calling fries chips, even though chips are... also called chips. The English language is already silly enough.

I have to say coke is an even dumber term, though. What do they call cocaine down there?

[quote name='Idiotekque']I have to say coke is an even dumber term, though. What do they call cocaine down there?[/QUOTE]Soda.

[quote name='DPsycho']You've got the right attitude. I'm sure she's out there, waiting for you to discover her.
RJ083922_img_main.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is Motoki still makin' sweet loving to that llama? I hear that she likes pop.

[quote name='asheskitty']Very subjective. The base game is excellent. One thing to be aware of is that some of the DLC is essentially cheats (money/reputation boosts). I lot of us unfortunately fell victim to this during the 91% glitch. Other bits are clothing/cars and various little side missions.[/QUOTE]

Back in the 91% glitch moment someone on CAG advised about removing certain files which are the cheats.

Just move the below files, found in the game's main, to a subfolder called DLC.

1E6323E1.dat
576E446C.dat
AC8D6F78.dat
E58008F5.dat

PS
no idea if this has to be done before the first run when the game activates the DLCs, I know I did.

[quote name='MysterD']I have a Bostonian accent - "pahk the cah in the Hahvid yahd." ;)
(park the car in the Harvard yard)[/quote]

^_^
I used to work with a handful of Bostonians (well, Maynard) and oddly non of them had a strong accent.

So, all these years - we were kids watching Mickey Mouse cartoons and they (Disney) were metaphorically slipping us a Mickey?
{Eyebrow raised}

Yes, but the purpose was far more sinister, to indoctrinate children into the capitalist belief system. =p

{hums the beat to Eazy-E's "Sippin' On A 40"}

:rofl: It's been ages since I've heard an Eazy-E reference.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Not to mention it's like Aussies calling fries chips, even though chips are... also called chips. The English language is already silly enough.

I have to say coke is an even dumber term, though. What do they call cocaine down there?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about the Aussies, but for a good part of the world it's chips (french fries) and crisps (potatoe chips).

[quote name='Flowette']I've heard many a parent ask their child "would you like some fizzy pop?".

That's "fizzy" for you lads.[/QUOTE]

Quiet, Flow.

People from a superpower are talking.

Just sit in the corner silently and eat this bag of "crisps."

[quote name='Eldredpe']Quiet, Flow.

People from a superpower are talking.

Just sit in the corner silently and eat this bag of "crisps."[/QUOTE]

English snack food naming may be silly, but some of it is good stuff. I'm now searching around for a local import shop so I can hopefully buy some Roast Beef flavored Monster Munch.

edit: Found one! They're 30 minutes away but close in 30 minutes and are not open Mondays. Damn my luck.

[quote name='louiedog']English snack food naming may be silly, but some of it is good stuff. I'm now searching around for a local import shop so I can hopefully buy some Roast Beef flavored Monster Munch.[/QUOTE]

I spent the weekend in the Lake District eating Kendal Mint Cake.

Best cake ever. Although I don't have any teeth left.

[quote name='Flowette']Although I don't have any teeth left.[/QUOTE]

Also an unfortunate result of drinking too much pop.

Remember, always brush your teeth. Try a toothpaste with baking soda and your teeth can be white as coke.

[quote name='Flowette']I spent the weekend in the Lake District eating Kendal Mint Cake.

Best cake ever. Although I don't have any teeth left.[/QUOTE]

I'm not familiar with it, but maybe it'll go in the trolley (hah! look at me! I'm like a real English person!) on Tuesday when I make it to that store. My snack food knowledge is limited to whatever my girlfriend gets people to bring back when they visit the UK. She lived there for a few years as a child.

[quote name='DPsycho']Try a toothpaste with baking soda and your teeth can be white as coke.[/QUOTE]

Right, but what kind of coke?

Squirt? 7-up? Pepsi?

Wish the mods would clean up this constant stream of soda banter.

Sleeping Dogs "cheat" DLC isn't really cheats. It gives you extra XP to unlock some of the more fun abilities earlier. Seeing as I didn't have everything unlocked on the triad tree even after beating the game, I would not have said no.

Some of the packs offer one off missions. Zodiac Tournament is a Kung fu movie themed story pack. Nightmare is Chinese zombie movie story pack. I didn't care for Nightmare. Most everything else is cosmetic or weapon unlocks.

Getting an easy gun at safe houses IS a nice thing though for your GTA rampage needs.

I completed the base game with 10/10 cop levels and 9.5/10 triad levels. I look forward to playing it again some time and getting 10/10 triad without the cheats/boosts. The gameplay based unlocks are well spaced so you feel constant progress, I fear the cheats/boost deprive the constant progress feeling.

The gunplay is serviceable, even good in bullet-time mode, but it's second place to melee, imo.

Thankfully, RS hasn't noticed the thread title. :lol:

It's a regional thing. I generally just say Drink, or specifically what the brand is.

softdrinksmap.png

Edit:
Just noticed this is the steam thread not the drink thread,

Does anyone have an opinion on "Don't Starve" it looks decent, but I don't know. It say's you get two copies, but it's single player?

You all are thinking so small-time. This is the internet and we can call it whatever we want! We generate a new name for soft drinks on the internet, make a meme or two, submit it to wikipedia, and soon the rest of the world will be calling it whatever we decide. That my friends is internet power.

We need a concensus though on a good word for it. I submit "Soyo"[Soh yoh]. It's short, no discernable definition on Urban dictionary (poyo is apparently offensive in malaysian), and it should lead to funny things shouted in public like, "Yo, I'm going to run in and grab a soyo."

[quote name='alkaliv2']You all are thinking so small-time. This is the internet and we can call it whatever we want! We generate a new name for soft drinks on the internet, make a meme or two, submit it to wikipedia, and soon the rest of the world will be calling it whatever we decide. That my friends is internet power.

We need a concensus though on a good word for it. I submit "Soyo"[Soh yoh]. It's short, no discernable definition on Urban dictionary (poyo is apparently offensive in malaysian), and it should lead to funny things shouted in public like, "Yo, I'm going to run in and grab a soyo."[/QUOTE]

lol haha. well is this the last sd dlc lol cause im tired of this

[quote name='An J0e']It's a regional thing. I generally just say Drink, or specifically what the brand is.

softdrinksmap.png

Edit:
Just noticed this is the steam thread not the drink thread,

Does anyone have an opinion on "Don't Starve" it looks decent, but I don't know. It say's you get two copies, but it's single player?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played in a couple of months, but it's single player only. Imagine Minecraft with roguelike elements but without the creative aspect and your shelter has a meter. Survival is difficult. You need to go out in the world, collect resources, and survive the night. The longer you can survive, the better. Once you die you start again, but some of what you learn as far as crafting unlocks will carry over. I think you can also choose to replay the same map so you'll know where certain resources are.

It's probably a much different game now than when I last touched it because it's still pre-release and they're constantly adding things to it. It's kind of neat, but I decided to put it down until it was farther along. I think if you like roguelikes it's probably pretty appealing.

If you buy it on the Klei website through the Humble Store for the same price you get 2 Steam keys and 2 Chrome keys. I think Chrome is currently the only way to play on a Mac right now. You may never need the Chrome version, but it's two more keys if nothing else.

[quote name='alkaliv2']You all are thinking so small-time. This is the internet and we can call it whatever we want! We generate a new name for soft drinks on the internet, make a meme or two, submit it to wikipedia, and soon the rest of the world will be calling it whatever we decide. That my friends is internet power.

We need a concensus though on a good word for it. I submit "Soyo"[Soh yoh]. It's short, no discernable definition on Urban dictionary (poyo is apparently offensive in malaysian), and it should lead to funny things shouted in public like, "Yo, I'm going to run in and grab a soyo."[/QUOTE]

Let's just cut to the chase and call it mixer.

According to the map I grew up in a pop district, but I was in a small soda pocket there (seriously it was divided between the east side and west side of town between pop and soda). I'll always say soda regardless of where I go because "pop" is a Batman sound effect, not something you drink.

I've played a bit of Don't Starve and found it strangely addictive. I really wish they had a mac version since I'd love to have it on my laptop. (Yes, I'm aware of the Chome version, but a friend gifted me a steam copy.)

Check the Don't Starve website, for the same cost you used to get two steam keys and two Chrome keys.

[quote name='asheskitty']I've played a bit of Don't Starve and found it strangely addictive. I really wish they had a mac version since I'd love to have it on my laptop. (Yes, I'm aware of the Chome version, but a friend gifted me a steam copy.)

Check the Don't Starve website, for the same cost you used to get two steam keys and two Chrome keys.[/QUOTE]

I would not call it "strangely addictive", it is more like crack cocaine... I highly recommend the game!

[quote name='aaf']guys , is there any way to track the price of games in steam ?[/QUOTE]

See my signature, in my first post on this page.

[quote name='asheskitty']See my signature, in my first post on this page.[/QUOTE]

You mean this post that has a signature?
;)

[quote name='asheskitty']^_^
I used to work with a handful of Bostonians (well, Maynard) and oddly non of them had a strong accent.[/quote]
When I went outta' state back in the days, sure - people definitely noticed my Boston accent.
"Oh, you're from Boston, aren't you?" ;)
Well, technically, I'm from Brockton - but that's near Boston. ;)

Yes, but the purpose was far more sinister, to indoctrinate children into the capitalist belief system. =p
Well - we've seen what indoctrination has done to Commander Shepard...

:rofl: It's been ages since I've heard an Eazy-E reference.
:D
Of course, that Eazy-E song "Sippin' On A 40" has samples and interpolations of War's classic "Slippin' Into Darkness," for those who ain't heard Eazy-E's song.

[quote name='paulcalypse']Hey everyone. Enjoying the drink talk.
[/QUOTE]
I might need one...or two..or even a few (drinks), after reading this thread... ;)

[quote name='paulcalypse']Hey everyone. Enjoying the drink talk.

QUESTION: has the Tropico 4 Bundle ever been $10? I don't see a price history for that.[/QUOTE]

No. Actually that bundle was just released not too long ago, so there haven't been any big sales since then.

edit: all of the DLC individually has been out for a while, but the complete pack is new

[quote name='Rsmobile']Wish the mods would clean up this constant stream of soda banter.[/QUOTE]
Nope, they delete on topic posts and leave beer/soda posts.

Took advantage of the weekend offer and completed my Sleeping Dogs DLC collection... gotta start Nightmare in North Point sooner or later :)
For those who have already played it, the fact that it is listed as a stand-alone campaign means that none of the upgrades you bought or earned through the main game will transfer to it? Or is it for simplicity's sake only?

Also, if anyone is still interested in Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, it seems that Amazon has a very tempting price for the 4 pack :)

[quote name='eastx']I like the way you think.[/QUOTE]
That's worse than pop (but better than coke) - many aren't even used as mixer drinks.

My first impressions review on Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army:

"Admittedly, this game does not have the best third-person-shooter mechanics out there. You can vault over some obstacles and not others, picking up ammo by walking near it doesn't always pick everything up, the cover system is clunky and mostly useless, etc. The graphics are also very, very poorly optimized at the time of this review. I have an NVidia 680M (quite a powerful card, able to play Battlefield 3 completely maxed out at 45-60FPS), and if I set all the graphics settings on and to maximum on this game, the FPS crawls at under 20FPS. Even turning off the extra graphic features like the super-sampling (the buggiest setting on the game), ambient occlusion, etc, my game will still only run at 60FPS sometimes, while it drops down to as low as 30FPS sometimes.

So with all of those complaints, why did I still rate the game at 4 stars? Simple, it's good fun played with friends. The gameplay is simple enough, you just are trying to get from point A to point B, while fending off zombies, clearing them out, holding down your position while they "siege" you, and taking out boss enemies at the ends of levels sometimes. While most of the enemies are dumb, shambling zombies, you'll fight a lot smarter and more dangerous enemies as you go along. There is a large enough selection of weapons to make up your load-out (sniper rifle, automatic rifle/shotgun, pistol), as well as a variety of grenades and mines, to keep things fresh and let you experiment with your style as well.

Be sure to try the game out in single player too though if you want to experience the awesome "x-ray bullet cam" shots that are kind of the Sniper series trademark. Very cool, very fun.

In closing, awesome game, difficult, fun with friends, but naturally lacking in some aspects. Pick it up!"

[quote name='eastx']The Steam Deal Thread V7 - Apparently someone still says pop instead of soda :O[/QUOTE]
What the fuck is this shit I'm seeing!? I thought we settled this debate back in V4! How long has this crap been going on? Clearly, my absence has had a highly negative effect on the CAG populace...time for some schooling :cool:

[quote name='DPsycho']Let the heated arguments over whether it's called soda, pop, sodapop, coke, fizz, or any number of regional terms COMMENCE!

It's pop.
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Eldredpe']
It's absolutely pop.
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Pop. Not soda. POP![/QUOTE]
625937d1329168426-how-speedmaster-professional-like-glock-27-you_are_correct_sir.jpg

[quote name='LazyTriangle']you both are wrong, it's soda[/QUOTE]
When the good doctor hears your beliefs, I believe this will sum up his response...
tumblr_lv4donNyqL1r0qnqb.gif

[quote name='DirkBelig']You're from the South, aren't you?

Here in Michigan, it's pop. There was a big snicker when Michael Imperioli on the first episode of Detroit 1-8-7 offered a suspect a "soda" but that was before it was revealed his character was originally from NYC. Oddly, I tend to say "soda pop" which might make sense since I was born in NYC and then moved to Detroit when I was four.[/QUOTE]
fuck, I'm from North and South, I've been everywhere, and I don't give a shit, its 100% pop. You can't be Switzerlanding it with this "soda pop" nonsense

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Being from Minnesota, I grew up saying pop. I don't know when I made the big switch to the unpopular term "soda", but all I know now is that pop is a sound and soda is a beverage.

Also, it's damn unpleasant to say. Pop. Even saying it as gently as possible makes a stupid "PUH" sound at the end. Soda just rolls off the tongue.[/QUOTE]
You are a traitor you sick fuck

[quote name='glennfrank']Edit: I say soda, and when someone asks "you mean pop?" I always have to resist responding with my fathers's line of "I'll Pop you!"[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, but having an abusive upbringing is no excuse!

[quote name='Eldredpe']My opponent, Duke Edward, doesn't like plosives. If elected, he plans to take away the jobs of millions of hardworking unvoiced plosives and replace them with more "appealing" manners of articulation. There are rumors circulating as we speak that honest plosives with families and loved ones might be deported simply for having the audacity to live at the end of a word. Don't stand idly by and allow this to happen to your country men sounds. Because who knows, if Duke Edward gets his way, maybe fricatives are next.

Vote no to Duke Edward and his punitive plosive plan.

POP![/QUOTE]
You've earned yourself a life long friend, you are the kind of person who makes me proud to be a super hero from space.

[quote name='AgentW']It's a tie in to the show coming out soon on SyFy. Supposedly the story will tie into the show and somehow, the game can effect the show's plot as well. So an interesting concempt, but otherwise, it does seem to be a mmo with guns from what I can tell. So, proceed with caution?

This is an interview like article from Polygon about the game, but overall, there hasn't been much coverage, and I haven't seen anything in the way of previews/reviews. I'd wait on it myself.

edit: And I'm gonna have to say soda.[/QUOTE]
You are wrong, evidence: You know even the slightest bit of information relating to anything to do with that cesspool known as SyFy

[quote name='Eldredpe']I don't have anything against calling it soda or sodapop or cola or, god, even coke, though I find that to be overly confusing on a semantic level.

What I do mind is people giving me shit for calling it pop.

Those people can go die in the fire that I've set up their own ass using their most treasured possessions and beloved pets.[/QUOTE]
You've ripped my heart out for your non-aggressive tactics

[quote name='dfg']
tumblr_lgoboaHi1u1qzptilo1_400.jpg
[/QUOTE]
And why is there still comments AFTER this? Pretty much settled right there.

[quote name='fignutz32']So if he hits you with a soda you would get popped with a pop by your Pop?:lol:[/QUOTE]
How can you hit him with a soda? Such things don't exist in the context you are attempting to use it.

[quote name='Kaltic']I only give people shit for calling it coke. It would be like someone using the word chocolate as the general term for ice cream. Say you go into an ice cream shop and ask for two scoops of chocolate. Then when the person starts reaching for the chocolate you correct them by saying that you really wanted mint chip. They would look at you like you were an idiot.[/QUOTE]
Sound judgement, but you should really broaden you're hate to soda as well.

[quote name='DPsycho']Hey, it's Vodka Drunkenski!

No, really, that's what Soda Popinski was called in the Japanese original. Google it.[/QUOTE]
Don't get off topic here bro

[quote name='sicsonic']I used the word Pop until I was about 17-18 and for some reason i started calling it soda, i think it was when i got a job where selling Soft Drink beverages is a part of it, and that made me start refering to it as Soda.

Just in case you wanted to know.[/QUOTE]
No one wanted to know your sad depressing tale into self loathing, get back to your teens and do whats right. Its the only way to true happiness

[quote name='DPsycho']The word "soda" has always made me think of soda water. Not the dessert beverage one is going for when buying a can of something from a vending machine. The term gets an instant "blech" reaction from me. I'd rather have a pop, thank you.

Three pages so far. This pleases me. :twisted:
[/QUOTE]
You are a good person

[quote name='snake']It's pop. I thought only real old people called it soda.[/QUOTE]
Yep, only old people ready to die call it soda in the hopes someone will end their life already.

[quote name='MysterD']I call it soda, tonic, pop, soda-pop, beverage, whatever.
I like words.[/QUOTE]
I call it eradication, genocide, holocaust, massacre, ethnic cleansing, mass murder, extermination, pogrom (

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']
What the fuck is this shit I'm seeing!? I thought we settled this debate back in V4! How long has this crap been going on? Clearly, my absence has had a highly negative effect on the CAG populace...time for some schooling :cool:

625937d1329168426-how-speedmaster-professional-like-glock-27-you_are_correct_sir.jpg

When the good doctor hears your beliefs, I believe this will sum up his response...

fuck, I'm from North and South, I've been everywhere, and I don't give a shit, its 100% pop. You can't be Switzerlanding it with this "soda pop" nonsense

You are a traitor you sick fuck

I'm sorry, but having an abusive upbringing is no excuse!

You've earned yourself a life long friend, you are the kind of person who makes me proud to be a super hero from space.

You are wrong, evidence: You know even the slightest bit of information relating to anything to do with that cesspool known as SyFy

You've ripped my heart out for your non-aggressive tactics

And why is there still comments AFTER this? Pretty much settled right there.

How can you hit him with a soda? Such things don't exist in the context you are attempting to use it.

Sound judgement, but you should really broaden you're hate to soda as well.

Don't get off topic here bro

No one wanted to know your sad depressing tale into self loathing, get back to your teens and do whats right. Its the only way to true happiness

You are a good person

Yep, only old people ready to die call it soda in the hopes someone will end their life already.

I call it eradication, genocide, holocaust, massacre, ethnic cleansing, mass murder, extermination, pogrom (

Question. Has anybody here ever successfully managed to go into "offline mode" on steam? It never, never, never works for me. It's frustrating as hell because I keep having to log in when I switch between my desktop & my Laptop.

Every time I try it, I get hit with this message.

Steam - Error

Unable to connect to the steam network. "Offline Mode" is unavailable because there is no Steam login information stored on this computer.

You will not be able to use Steam until you can connect to the Steam network again.

Click here to check the status of the Steam network

I click on the link mentioned in the quote above, and I see that there's nothing wrong with the steam network. And I don't know what that BS is about there being no login info on this computer. You need to have been logged in first to try to go into "Offline Mode". So there is login info on the computer.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Dude, cocaine coke soda pop is a serious addiction. You need help.[/QUOTE]
No amount of cocaine coke pop can quench the thirst I crave for the revelation of truth and restoration of order in these tides of chaos

[quote name='The End']Question. Has anybody here ever successfully managed to go into "offline mode" on steam? It never, never, never works for me. It's frustrating as hell because I keep having to log in when I switch between my desktop & my Laptop.

I click on the link mentioned in the quote above, and I see that there's nothing wrong with the steam network. And I don't know what that BS is about there being no login info on this computer. You need to have been logged in first to try to go into "Offline Mode". So there is login info on the computer.[/QUOTE]
I've never had the issue, but I'll look into it for a bit. Initial findings point towards an issue on Steam's side though...

EDIT: Stupid question, but have you insured these steps were followed....just making sure... Also, have you tried running Steam while not connected to the Internet?

EDIT2: Didn't really find much more legitimately useful short of deleted various preferences files. But I can say that I just personally went from Online->Offline->Online with no issues, so its probably not Steam server side of things, unless its a regional server issue...but thats unlikely... Also, any reason you can't just simply exit Steam if you switch from Desktop to Laptop?

It sounds silly but I think you need to be online first in order to go offline. If you're in an area without Internet connection, you can't just load Steam up and expect it to work.

Steps:
1) connect to Steam while online
2) set to "Offline Mode"
3) re-boot Steam

That way you can be offline (for example, on your laptop while traveling) without problems. The key is to be prepared in advance.

It's not a great system, I agree. But if you plan ahead it's manageable.

[quote name='The End']Question. Has anybody here ever successfully managed to go into "offline mode" on steam? It never, never, never works for me. It's frustrating as hell because I keep having to log in when I switch between my desktop & my Laptop.

I click on the link mentioned in the quote above, and I see that there's nothing wrong with the steam network. And I don't know what that BS is about there being no login info on this computer. You need to have been logged in first to try to go into "Offline Mode". So there is login info on the computer.[/QUOTE]

I used to have problems with accessing Steam's offline mode, but then I discovered that it was because I had the "Don't save account credentials on this computer" option in Steam > Settings checked. Do you have that option disabled?

I agree with everyone who is calling it pop. However, since I don't drink it, other than with some sort of alcohol in it, I can certainly get behind just calling it mixer, now that I've seen that.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']When the good doctor hears your beliefs, I believe this will sum up his response...
[/QUOTE]
Except that he speaks British English, and they're more likely to call it fizzy drink.

[quote name='The End']Question. Has anybody here ever successfully managed to go into "offline mode" on steam? It never, never, never works for me. [/QUOTE]
I have... but only when I've tried it to see if it works at all. The few times that I've wanted to use it, it hasn't worked.

I'm sorry if I dare to bring again games up in this thread, but I just noticed that Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD is 66% off right now... did someone tried it? I like my iPhone version pretty much, how did the PC port went?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back