The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys have any opinions on Football Manager. It has piqued my interest and looks like it would make for a fun few hours, but $10 feels like a lot for a blind buy.

If you're into the story (getting immersed), exploring, or character progression (getting the ability wheel complete and trying out different weapon sets) it can be fun even soloing, and can give quite a challenge at it. Much later in the game it does get difficult to solo, but not entirely impossible aside from content meant for grouping. I didn't do any dungeons until much later in the game, and I consider myself a beginner at pc gaming but I've met a few friends there along the way to help get across- there's also the TSWCAG group...definitely in need of more active members besides a handful of us (not enough for a full party) but we try to help out each other when we can lol.
I appreciate the reply. I've heard nothing but great things about the game. A strong story driven game with heavy character customization sounds like fun. The setting of the game is really intriguing, too. All around it seems like a great game. The MMO part has been the only thing preventing me from diving in.

Thank you for the link, I didn't know there was a TSWCAG group. I'll have to check that out.

My understanding was inventory lag. It took Steam a while to update his inventory so even after gifting all 4 copies one still showed up. Disappeared soon after though
Ah, that makes sense.

I can't say that I know Tsel all that well, but I gotta believe that he's capable of counting up to 4. Had to be a glitch like that to cause that confusion.

What, did he miscount or something?
Basically, when I sent a gift to someone's email, it also allowed me to send that same copy to someone else without letting me know that it was already in the process of being sent, so when the second person tried redeeming the gift, they were hit with the good ol' "this gift has already been redeemed" error, so I had to send them an unredeemed gift.

Basically, when I sent a gift to someone's email, it also allowed me to send that same copy to someone else without letting me know that it was already in the process of being sent, so when the second person tried redeeming the gift, they were hit with the good ol' "this gift has already been redeemed" error, so I had to send them an unredeemed gift.
Always best to get it from the horse's mouth

so u tri 2 scam den, i c

They seemed to have torpedoed the card drop rate. I'm getting cards around once an hour now, it seems, with only one game open. Feels like it's about half as fast now.

Hmmm, secret world or Valve pack? The game that single-handedly caused me to want a PC, or a bundle of some of the best games. I believe I will wait to see what unfolds tomorrow and probably pick up the secret world tomorrow anyway. Thanks Idiotekque once again for pushing me over the edge to buy it! Gots to have at least one MMO under my belt. Also a question for you idiotekque, where the fuck do you get all of those memes? You seem to have one for every situation :rofl:

They seemed to have torpedoed the card drop rate. I'm getting cards around once an hour now, it seems, with only one game open. Feels like it's about half as fast now.
Yeah, torpedoed here too. I've gotten 3 cards in the past 3 hours. First card dropped after 30 minutes, next card was an hour 15 later, third card came 50 minutes after that.

Hmmm, secret world or Valve pack? The game that single-handedly caused me to want a PC, or a bundle of some of the best games. I believe I will wait to see what unfolds tomorrow and probably pick up the secret world tomorrow anyway. Thanks Idiotekque once again for pushing me over the edge to buy it! Gots to have at least one MMO under my belt. Also a question for you idiotekque, where the fuck do you get all of those memes? You seem to have one for every situation :rofl:
Finding a suitable one is usually part of the challenge, though in some cases you've just gotta slap the impact font on there yourself.

Part of me wants to take part in a Castle Crashers group buy, but I've just got the feeling that it's gonna show up in one of the next few Humble Indie Bundles. Can anybody offer any convincing arguments why it wont?

Yeah, torpedoed here too. I've gotten 3 cards in the past 3 hours. First card dropped after 30 minutes, next card was an hour 15 later, third card came 50 minutes after that.
cards are dropping at the usual rate for me, I just played Skyrim for an hour and got 2 card drops out the 4 that you get from that game

Part of me wants to take part in a Castle Crashers group buy, but I've just got the feeling that it's gonna show up in one of the next few Humble Indie Bundles. Can anybody offer any convincing arguments why it wont?
XBLA game, developer who's never been in a bundle? Still could happen (pretty much same situation with They Bleed Pixels, I think), but it could just as easily not happen, in my opinion.

1. It was released in 2008 and ported to PC in 2012.
2. It's published by Microsoft Game Studios, the veritable antithesis of "indie."
3. If it's ever bundled, it'll be in an Amazon pack with a bunch of other games (even though it wasn't in the Microsoft Studios bundle this past January)

Just participate, don't hold. Have it as a gift and buy DLC, if it does, use it as trade fodder or sell it to some sucker who missed out on the bundle. Or if you get impatient, sell the game from bundle.

2. It's published by Microsoft Game Studios, the veritable antithesis of "indie."
3. If it's ever bundled, it'll be in an Amazon pack with a bunch of other games (even though it wasn't in the Microsoft Studios bundle this past January)
It's self-published by the dev on Steam.

Just participate, don't hold. Have it as a gift and buy DLC, if it does, use it as trade fodder or sell it to some sucker who missed out on the bundle. Or if you get impatient, sell the game from bundle.
I agree with this. Buy it in a four pack and it's only $2.81, which is a justifiable purchase given the content, the different modes, and the great multiplayer experience.

It's self-published by the dev on Steam.
Ohhh, then it very well could be in a Humble Bundle. Behemoth works with charity often; the Pink Knight DLC profits are donated to breast cancer research.

I agree with this. Buy it in a four pack and it's only $2.81, which is a justifiable purchase given the content, the different modes, and the great multiplayer experience.
This, i love playing that game, it is a lot of fun with friends, and also has some slightly immature humor (nothing too offsetting)

Civilization V Gold, yay or nay?
It's a really good game if you're into the genre, but if you're not in any hurry you may consider holding out until they release the Platinum... or Diamond.. or whatever edition is complete.

I honestly wouldn't trust them to be done until Civ 6 is in stock.

Are you sure? It looks like Behemoth published it on the PC, while Microsoft published it on XBLA.

EDIT: Well I got
2406738-mark_of_the_ninja.png
'd.

I see that Civilization IV and V Complete/Gold Editions are both 75% off for a few more hours. The specs for V are beyond my Mac at the moment, though I'll probably upgrade to 10.7 (Lion) and get a better graphics card within a year or so. For now I'm considering just getting IV since V will probably be discounted in future sales between now and when I upgrade.

Can those who have played both IV and V let me know how IV compares? FYI I'm a newcomer to the franchise so I won't have any impressions from previous games with which to compare them.

Many thanks in advance!

I bought castle crashers yesterday. Besides all my backlog, xcom, etc, I played it right away. It's an awesome game... And I'm playing it solo. Will try some coop tomorrow.

I bought castle crashers yesterday. Besides all my backlog, xcom, etc, I played it right away. It's an awesome game... And I'm playing it solo. Will try some coop tomorrow.
Consider the DLC, Pink knight is goofy as heck (his standard magic is a rainbow that causes enemies to give a peace sign when hit by it) Purple knight is a total badass, as if having Antlers on your head isn't cool. Anywho, the developer is amazing, and deserve some more money :)

I see that Civilization IV and V Complete/Gold Editions are both 75% off for a few more hours. The specs for V are beyond my Mac at the moment, though I'll probably upgrade to 10.7 (Lion) and get a better graphics card within a year or so. For now I'm considering just getting IV since V will probably be discounted in future sales between now and when I upgrade.

Can those who have played both IV and V let me know how IV compares? FYI I'm a newcomer to the franchise so I won't have any impressions from previous games with which to compare them.

Many thanks in advance!
If you're a newcomer, get V. All in all I stand by the opinion that it is the cleaner, better game, even if some features are slightly dumbed down.

I put a lot of time into IV first, and while I had fun with it, there were things that annoyed me. Most of all it was the combat. You are allowed to stack troops in IV, so sadly combat is pretty much a slugfest decided by who can build the most troops and smash them into a ridiculously massive army first. V fixed this perfectly by changing the game to not allow stacked military units. This actually allows more strategy and troop position to come into play, where even a smaller force may succeed if you play your cards right.

The same could hardly be said of IV, where taking over a city was a dreadfully long process of trying to besiege the city while they continue building troops, piling them on, sending more after your siege units, etc. It made an aggressive approach to the game something extremely impractical unless you ONLY focused on military. Focusing on something like science through the whole game, getting into a skirmish with another nation, etc, only served to slow down your progress in other categories while you immediately found yourself in an endless slugfest with your enemy.

tl;dr, I highly recommend V over IV. That said, IV is a great game too with a more complicated tech tree, and many people actually prefer the stacked military units, so my opinion is my own, but I still strongly believe V is the superior game.

Consider the DLC, Pink knight is goofy as heck (his standard magic is a rainbow that causes enemies to give a peace sign when hit by it) Purple knight is a total badass, as if having Antlers on your head isn't cool. Anywho, the developer is amazing, and deserve some more money :)
Bought it all xD

If you're a newcomer, get V. All in all I stand by the opinion that it is the cleaner, better game, even if some features are slightly dumbed down.

I put a lot of time into IV first, and while I had fun with it, there were things that annoyed me. Most of all it was the combat. You are allowed to stack troops in IV, so sadly combat is pretty much a slugfest decided by who can build the most troops and smash them into a ridiculously massive army first. V fixed this perfectly by changing the game to not allow stacked military units. This actually allows more strategy and troop position to come into play, where even a smaller force may succeed if you play your cards right.

The same could hardly be said of IV, where taking over a city was a dreadfully long process of trying to besiege the city while they continue building troops, piling them on, sending more after your siege units, etc. It made an aggressive approach to the game something extremely impractical unless you ONLY focused on military. Focusing on something like science through the whole game, getting into a skirmish with another nation, etc, only served to slow down your progress in other categories while you immediately found yourself in an endless slugfest with your enemy.

tl;dr, I highly recommend V over IV. That said, IV is a great game too with a more complicated tech tree, and many people actually prefer the stacked military units, so my opinion is my own, but I still strongly believe V is the superior game.
Thanks for the detailed feedback! :bouncy: I wasn't aware that V might still have new content coming out, that makes it easier to wait it out until I can actually play it. Perhaps by the time I upgrade for V it will have more included in the Gold Edition.

+1 to all of that

Though I didnt spend much time on IV, V just felt much better, streamlined, and overall more fun to me than IV ever did. Especially with the G&K and BNW expansions adding great new gameplay aspects
BNW? At what sorta discount? Not even 50%?

The sign-out button is over there.

^_~

Brave New World is gonna add some awesome new aspects (and old aspects, to be fair). I'll wait for a $5 price point though. BNW will definitely get me playing again.

All this talk about Civ makes me realize i have the brain capacity of a small child when the biggest turn base game I have undertaken is Pokemon (well, that and Xcom EU) :wall:

Something really has nerfed the card drop rate. Today, it's taking around a hour to drop each card; yesterday, I was getting 2-3 per hour.

Really, it was puzzling me... thanks! Total Nintendo fanboi it seems.

NDS or NDS Lite? I'm pretty sure it's not an NDS XL. ...ah so those are SD cards on his nipples... right guys have small nipples.

Edit: I suppose it could be a DSi... but I think that's a bit late vintage for a GC controller...

Dude probably only needed a Gameboy Micro. dick joke

It becomes a hexagon!? What madness is this?

Seriously... I don't even want to know how much money that person spent. :shock:
I think what is worse is that by looking through the guy's cards you can see entire pages full of just summer sale cards. If it was possible to craft badges multiple times the guy's level would be way, way higher.

EDIT: Also his inventory is 65 pages...

Not sure if it's been mentioned.. the Supreme Commander 2 DLC is $1.69. I believe that's that's the lowest it's ever been..

The Front Mission Evolved DLC is also 66% off, if anyone cares.. hasn't been lower since 2011. Might be worth buying on the last day of the sale if it doesn't get cheaper.

You all know this is what you really want .....
on another note, am I understanding correctly that there is actually additional content in the Skyrim: Legendary that you can't get unless you by the Legendary version, and there's no upgrade option for people who already own the base game and the 3 DLC's?
Leg Ed as ashes said is just the bundling of core + 3 DLC's + latest patches (which includes the features) into a new retail SKU. The patches are free if you've got core. You're probably referring to something like this desc off the Amz listing? Just marketing filler, technically true, but technically free even if you didn't get Leg Ed.

Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year awards, experience the complete Skyrim collection with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition, including the original critically-acclaimed game, official add-ons – Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn – and added features like combat cameras, mounted combat, Legendary difficulty mode for hardcore players, and Legendary skills – enabling you to master every perk and level up your skills infinitely.
I was disappointed to see core not go <$20, but I guess that reflects its replayability. Meh, I got no qualms getting core for $30 the month after Skyrim first came out, but DLC will wait.

Noooo! Surgeon Simulator won? You are kidding me!?

I am so disappointed. Ban the Community Choice events, I say!  

Flash Sales are up... horribad. Repeats and Half Life 2. 

Community Choice is only loading two choices at the moment. Van Helsing looks interesting. I'm sure it will lose.

We get frustrated when Valve offers repeats on their sales, and yet the community seems to vote for repeats as well...  Maybe Valve is just giving us what we want :(

edit: Wow, this is a first.  Only two choices for Community Choice?  Maybe they're trying to save us the trouble of disappointment haha.  And I'll only buy Music Creator if it gets cards.  Don't let me down Valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back