The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I'm even considering Defiance, just have to keep reminding myself it will most likely be dead within the year.
I gave in on defiance when it was $13 the first day of the sale. To say I really enjoy it would be an understatement its like a 3rd person borderlands mmo. And no monthly fee helps

I gave in on defiance when it was $13 the first day of the sale. To say I really enjoy it would be an understatement its like a 3rd person borderlands mmo. And no monthly fee helps
Why I am considering it, but just worried because of all the layoffs at Trion the game may not last long. Hmm time to watch more videos on it.

Assuming that news post is accurate (and there is no reason not to) I'll give consideration to GTA complete. Fallen Enchantress looks somewhat interesting, but I don't think it looks like a $7.50 game to me

Why I am considering it, but just worried because of all the layoffs at Trion the game may not last long. Hmm time to watch more videos on it.
Not that it matters, but I did the same thing before breaking down and grabbing it. I'm also actually really enjoying it, and I wasn't sure I would. A 3rd-person Borderlands is a pretty solid description. A lot of the complaints around it seem to stem from the lack of "MMO-standard" features, which is a problem if you want it to be an MMO. It's more of a persistent-world TPS, which is much more up my alley anyway, given that I'm not a big MMO guy (same reason I really like TSW, strong solo content).

If nothing else, you can figure that the game will last as long as the show is on the air, especially given the marketing push they put around the two being tied together. If the show gets cancelled, that may be more of an issue, but for now it's probably a safe buy as long as you plan to play it in the relatively near future.

It seems like Valve is beating a dead horse with TWD, c'mon! Also, all of half life 75% off, but still no drop on complete bundle price D:
It's currently $9.99 for Half-Life Complete, it says that is 75% off. Was it $9.99 before? I was about to buy this but do you think it's going cheaper? If so, I'll hold off :)

I'm not one to complain about "disappointing" sales - even during the worst Steam sale I manage to pick up plenty of stuff - but those dailies are worth at least an eyeroll. Oh boy, Batman, Deus Ex, GTA, and Tropico again, those never go on sale! And putting my faith in the flash deals just seems like setting myself up for more.

Those fools are going to be sorry they stole my stapler.
Can't really blame them if it was a Swingline. Rolls Royce of staplers that is.

OK, so apparently there is a hard limit to buddy invites for The Secret World (either daily or account, i don't know which yet). I have 3 people that would like to try the game out before the sale prices go off. I need a voluteer (or 2) to invite them through the FunCom website:(Recruitment->Invite a Buddy, from your account page) anyone want to help out? NOTE: only CAG's with some feedback need apply, need trustworthy CAG's so as not to open these people up to spam in their inbox. If your willing to help them out, as I can't at the moment, please PM me, and I'll send you thier email addresses.

I wonder if badge crafting will be more popular after the sale ends.  When I crafted a couple badges before the mystery cards popped up, I even snagged 2 90% off coupons for games I didn't have, which are generally better than what is on sale right now.  Rare but possible... I'd still prefer the coal thing from before, even though the only game I "won" was Vegas Make It Big...

Anyone say if its worth it to get fallen enchantress or just go for legendary heroes? Is it like a SOSE thing where legendary heroes is just like fallen enchantress+updates and a few goodies?
Find someone who owns Fallen Enchantress already and pay them to gift you Legendary Heroes. It's $10 for them at 75% off whereas Fallen Enchantress is $15 off at 50% off.

+1

Anyone say if its worth it to get fallen enchantress or just go for legendary heroes? Is it like a SOSE thing where legendary heroes is just like fallen enchantress+updates and a few goodies?
Legendary Heroes has a lot of additions and bug-fixes/AI enhancements over the vanilla version (which was itself a "bugfix" gift to early adopters of Elemental--Stardock has dropped the Elemental name from this series and support for the original game altogether). It doesn't really make sense at this point to buy the original version because LH is a "standalone" expansion that is supposed to contain all of the content of the first game.

Personally, I'd probably wait for a price drop to $5 or $7.50 at the most on LH. At this point, I have so many turn-based strategy games backlogged it's not even remotely humorous.

It's currently $9.99 for Half-Life Complete, it says that is 75% off. Was it $9.99 before? I was about to buy this but do you think it's going cheaper? If so, I'll hold off :)
Depends oh what you think, Enhanced Steam (Second post on the thread has it for you) will help you with lowest cost. Last time I saw it in sale it was that price. Also note that if you're willing to drop a bit more, you can get valve complete pack with everything minus Gmod and DOTA 2 for $34.00

I'm not one to complain about "disappointing" sales - even during the worst Steam sale I manage to pick up plenty of stuff - but those dailies are worth at least an eyeroll. Oh boy, Batman, Deus Ex, GTA, and Tropico again, those never go on sale! And putting my faith in the flash deals just seems like setting myself up for more.
Magicka, Hydrophobia, L4D 2 are good candidates, lol.

Haven't been spending much on this sale, so was potentially eyeing the Tropico Pack.  Any arguments for/against picking it up?  It worth the presumed $8, if the sale price holds true?

Haven't been spending much on this sale, so was potentially eyeing the Tropico Pack. Any arguments for/against picking it up? It worth the presumed $8, if the sale price holds true?
I grabbed all 4 games in a Bundle a while back and am really enjoying Tropico 4, picked up an extra copy for my brother-in-law. I'd say play the demo, but for me it was definitely worth $8

Personally I'd opt for the Collectors bundle with the DLC but that's just me. My version was just the base game, I got my brother the collectors edition

Haven't been spending much on this sale, so was potentially eyeing the Tropico Pack. Any arguments for/against picking it up? It worth the presumed $8, if the sale price holds true?
I was gifted the base game for trop 4 and found it pretty fun. It is basically SimCity only with a Caribbean 1960/70's flavor to it.

I think Van Helsing is worth it at 50% off if you've exhausted Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, Path of Exile, etc. It's a pretty good little ARPG.
That's what I was thinking... however Diablo 3, most of PoE, Sacred 2 Gold, & Titan Quest are still in the backlog.

If you don't have Van Helsing but like that type of game you should buy it if it wins. But I fully expect the sheeple out there to vote for walking dead so I am not holding my breath for it winning.
Sheepies? Why's the Muslim Brotherhood voting for TWD?

I swear to god if The Walking Dead beats van hellsing in the flash sales Im going to burn this whole place down...
Don't lie, you're just itching for an excuse to carry out your pyromaniac fantasies.

Hey now, I own a Power Glove. I probably wouldn't be as appealing to look at wearing only the Power Glove, though, so there's that.
^_^ Do you also have a Colecovision paddles? (those are the things that look like phone numpads).

If CAG 3.0 has a "Disappoint" button, you'd be leading in disappoints. ^_~

I wonder if badge crafting will be more popular after the sale ends. When I crafted a couple badges before the mystery cards popped up, I even snagged 2 90% off coupons for games I didn't have, which are generally better than what is on sale right now. Rare but possible... I'd still prefer the coal thing from before, even though the only game I "won" was Vegas Make It Big...
I hope not. I blame the card gimmick for the subpar sales, e.g. the 70%s in place of 75%s.

Sweet, Gunpoint and Evoland :)  Good day for me, even though the discounts aren't too great.  Now I just need Rogue Legacy and Kentucky Route Zero to round out my wish list!!!

So buying the collectors edition of tropico is actually cheaper than just buying the DLC, even if I already have the base game...

And GTA complete isn't on sale, just GTA IV

So buying the collectors edition of tropico is actually cheaper than just buying the DLC, even if I already have the base game...

And GTA complete isn't on sale, just GTA IV
Aww sorry.. do remember to check back on it again later... Gaben's minions have been slacking with the right updates.

Okay, I justing confused about the Strike Suit Zero community vote... it's been 75% off the whole sale... now community vote for 66%?  That can't be right... yet seems unlikely that it would have a higher than 75% discount....

Wow today's deals are pretty bad. Evoland looks generic as hell, and after looking at Fallen Enchantress, meh.

Still waiting on Rogue Legacy, Trials and Monaco.

So Strike Suit Zero is already 75% off and the vote is to reduce the discount to 66% off...okay...
^_^ kitty pwn'd ...but I like the way you think!

...hmm.. maybe I should grab SSI now... in case the 75% is a mistake... hmm...

SSI is an easy choice (arcadey action and $1.74)... I'm less certain about the whole pack at $10...

Posting here since I ran out of room in the OP

Expired Flash Sales

[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $9.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition - $29.99 $8.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]F1 2010 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]F1 2011 - $29.99 $7.49
[*]F1 2012 - $39.99 $9.99
[*]F1 Race Stars - $39.99 $9.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Mars: War Logs - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Aliens: Colonial Marines - $49.99 $12.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.77[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Scribblenauts Unlimited - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Serious Sam Complete Pack - $94.99 $9.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter - $5.99 $0.59
[*]Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter - $5.99 $0.59
[*]Serious Sam Double D - $7.99 $0.79
[*]Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - $14.99 $1.49
[*]Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - $19.99 $1.99

[*]Serious Sam: The Random Encounter - $4.99 $0.49[/customspoiler]

[*]Amnesia: The Dark Descent - $19.99 $3.99
[*]Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - $32.99 $8.24
[*]3D Mark - $24.99 $8.40
[*]Don't Starve - $14.99 $8.99
[*]Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition - $14.99 $4.99
[*]Primal Carnage - $14.99 $5.09[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Unreal Deal Pack - $39.99 $9.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]F.E.A.R. Collection - $54.96 $13.74[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]F.E.A.R. 3 - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Crusader Kings II Collection - $79.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Organ Trail: Director's Cut - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $5.99
[*]Star Wars Battlefront II $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - $39.99 $9.99
[*]Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - $39.99 $13.39
[*]Trine Complete Collection - $24.99 $4.99

[*]Mass Effect Collection - $39.99 $11.99

[*]Poker Night at the Inventory - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Poker Night 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Spec-Ops: The Line - $29.99 $7.49
[*]The Swapper - $14.99 $7.49
[*]ShootMania Storm - $19.99 $11.99 (3-Pack - $49.99 $29.99/5-Pack - $79.99 $47.99)
[*]TrackMania² Canyon - $19.99 $9.99 (3-Pack - $49.99 $24.99/5-Pack - $79.99 $39.99)
[*]Impire - $19.99 $4.99

[*]Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Enhanced Edition - $29.99 $8.99
[*]NBA2K13 - $29.99 $7.49
[*]Doom 3: BFG Edition - $19.99 $4.99
[*]You Need a Budget 4 - $59.99 $14.99
[*]Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Metro Last Light - $49.99 $29.99
[*]SimCity 4 Deluxe - $19.99 $5.99
[*]Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars - $19.99 $6.79
[*]I Am Alive - $14.99 $5.09
[*]RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Lords of Football - $29.99 $10.19
[*]Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 and 4 Bundle - $7.99 $3.99

[*]Kinetic Void - $19.99 $6.79
[*]Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition - $29.99 $7.49
[*]Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $19.99 $5.99

[*]L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $14.99

[*]Ys Origin - $19.99 $6.79
[*]Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $14.99 $5.09
[*]Ys I & II Chronicles+ - $14.99 $5.09
[*]Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition - $29.99 $7.49
[*]Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Garry's Mod - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Farming Simulator 2013 - $27.99 $9.51

[*]Bully - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Magicka Collection - $34.99 $8.74

[*]Super Meat Boy - $14.99 $3.74
[*]God Mode - $9.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $29.99 $14.99)
[*]Legend of Grimrock - $14.99 $3.39
[*]XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $39.99 $9.99

[*]Bit.Trip.Runner 2 + Soundtrack + Good Friends Character Pack - $19.99 $9.99

[*]FarCry - $9.99 $2.49
[*]FarCry 2 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]FarCry 3 - $39.99 $23.99
[*]FarCry 3: Blood Dragon - $14.99 $8.99
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $12.49

[*]Little Inferno - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Football Manager 2013 - $39.99 $9.99
[*]Duke Nukem 3D - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Bastion - $14.99 $2.24
[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $7.49
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $9.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $2.24
[*]Cities XL Platinum - $29.99 $7.49

Expired Daily Deals

[*]Killing Floor - $19.99 $3.99 (6-Pack - $99.95 $19.98)
[*]Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion - $39.99 $9.99 (4-Pack - $119.99 $29.99)
[*]Terraria - $9.99 $2.49 (4-Pack - $29.99 $7.49)
[*]Dust: An Elysian Tail - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Max Payne Complete - $84.97 $21.23[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Wargame Franchise Pack - $54.99 $21.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Castle Crashers - $14.99 $3.74 (4-Pack - $44.97 $11.23)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dawn of War Franchise Pack - $139.99 $34.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - $19.99 $4.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition - $19.99 $4.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Portal 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (2-Pack - $34.98 $8.74)
[*]Sanctum Complete Bundle - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Super Sanctum TD - $3.99 $0.99
[*]Sanctum 2 - $14.99 $7.49 (4-Pack - $44.99 $22.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Eador: Masters of the Broken World - $19.99 $11.99
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]The Sims 3 - $29.99 $20.09[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

[*]Remember Me - $49.99 $29.99
[*]ARMA X: Anniversary Edition - $49.99 $16.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]​ARMA II: British Armed Forces - $8.99 $3.05

[*]ARMA: Gold Edition - $9.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Hitman Absolution - $24.99 $6.24 (Professional Edition - $29.99 $7.49)

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Mars: War Logs - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)

[*]RPG Maker XV - $69.99 $23.79 (4-Pack - $209.97 $71.38)
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Might and Magic Franchise Pack - $97.93 $33.29[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - $9.99 $3.39

[*]Heroes of Might and Magic VI - $29.99 $10.19

[*]Resident Evil 5 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - $29.99 $7.49
[*]Resident Evil 6 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Stardrive - $29.99 $10.19
[*]Empires Legacy Bundle - $49.99 $16.99

[*]Sniper Elite Franchise Pack - $39.99 $13.39[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army - $14.99 $5.09 (4-Pack - $44.97 $15.27)
[*]Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - $24.99 $6.24 (4-Pack - $74.99 $18.74)
[*]Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition - $7.99 $1.19

[*]Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - $29.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Surgeon Simulator 2013 - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - $59.99 $29.99 (Deluxe Edition - $79.99 $39.99)
[*]Call of Duty: Black Ops - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Fez - $9.99 $4.99
[*]The Walking Dead $24.99 $6.24
[*]Darksiders - $19.99 $3.99
[*]Darksiders 2 - $49.99 $9.99

[*]Just Cause - $6.99 $1.39
[*]Just Cause 2 - $14.99 $2.99

[*]Anno 2070 - $29.99 $14.99 (Complete Edition - $49.99 $24.99)

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89

[*]Don't Starve - $14.99 $8.99
[*]Scribblenauts Unlimited - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Left4Dead 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Defiance - $39.99 $13.59
[*]Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - $14.99 $10.04
[*]Hotline Miami - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Mars: War Logs - $19.99 $13.39
[*]Toki Tori 2 - $14.99 $9.89

My guess is if Strike Suit Zero wins, it'll get cards.. it's the only logical explanation I can think of. I doubt it'll be higher than 75% off. Might be better off voting for Awesomenauts though, that doesn't have cards yet.

^_^ kitty pwn'd ...but I like the way you think!

...hmm.. maybe I should grab SSI now... in case the 75% is a mistake... hmm...

SSI is an easy choice (arcadey action and $1.74)... I'm less certain about the whole pack at $10...
I hate you ><

But yeah, I had the same thought, you could buy it now if the 75% is a mistake....but if the vote discount percent is the mistake and it goes down to 90% off or something (if it wins), that'd suck to have bought it at 75% then.

edit: Looking at it now, maybe the Bastion and Strike Suit percentages are switched in the vote right now by accident.

Anyone have a opinion about Dungeon Siege 1 and 2, I know 3 was disappointing people say, but how is 2 or should I just get 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back