The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Terlan']Looking to get a new mouse since mine is starting to give me issues. So I'm looking for suggestions for a good gaming mouse, one that potentially comes bundled with a keyboard. Anyone have any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Logitech MX518 if you can find it (it's the best mouse I ever used), they stopped making it awhile ago though. Or the Logitech G400, that mouse is almost as good.
Only other mouse I would recommend is the Razer Naga. I used that mouse for around 2-3 weeks and it felt great to use. It also destroyed the shit out of my wrist and couldn't use a mouse for a month, I'm not sure if it was the mouse or how I was sitting or my old desk.

[quote name='Terlan']Looking to get a new mouse since mine is starting to give me issues. So I'm looking for suggestions for a good gaming mouse, one that potentially comes bundled with a keyboard. Anyone have any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

not really a "gaming" mouse but i really like the Logitech Anywhere MX. i use it for everything and it travels easily. battery life is fairly short, though (~3 months).

[quote name='bubzers']not really a "gaming" mouse but i really like the Logitech Anywhere MX. i use it for everything and it travels easily. battery life is fairly short, though (~3 months).[/QUOTE]

Fairly short?! Fairly short, to me.. is 6-12 hours, which is what most good wireless gaming mice have lol.

Logitech G400, it drops to $30 on sale regularly. It's the sucessor to the venerable MX510 & MX518 (now discontinued). There's a new variant G400s, but I don't have specific knowledge about it.

For a portable laptop mouse, I've had good luck with the wireless M325. It might be a bit small for some.

http://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php...gitech+g400&showposts=0&archive=0&firstonly=1

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Thread title updated. Need some input: MidW or MW, or should I keep the weekly all week?[/QUOTE]

If you are updating the title every time a deal flips I see no need to even put stuff like D:, MidW:, etc.

Just put up whats for sale now and it would free up some space in the title.

[quote name='Eldredpe']Midweek Madness
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - $39.99 $13.59 ($119.99 $40.79 for 4-pack)
[/QUOTE]

My brother gifted me Sins on Saturday and I bet he paid full price! :hot:

That is the most ridiculous timing.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Thread title updated. Need some input: MidW or MW, or should I keep the weekly all week?[/QUOTE]

I like MidW and showing the midweek while it's active. Maybe WE for weekend when those go live Thursdayish?

Is the Rochard DLC worth buying? I played through the game and enjoyed it last year, and wouldn't mind playing a little bit more, but only if the DLC is decent enough. I know it's only 99 cents but this is CAG...

[quote name='Eldredpe']I've been quite happy with my Logitech G500. I think I got it for around $45 on sale a few years back.[/QUOTE]

I'll second this, the G500 is great. I upgraded to the G500 from the MX518 (also great) a couple years ago and it's perfect as long as you don't have small hands.

[quote name='zillionandnine']Is the Rochard DLC worth buying? I played through the game and enjoyed it last year, and wouldn't mind playing a little bit more, but only if the DLC is decent enough. I know it's only 99 cents but this is CAG...[/QUOTE]

I'll let you know if it's worth buying.. when it's 75% off ;)

Steelseries Sensei
Best mouse I think I've ever had.

[quote name='Jon7']I'll second this, the G500 is great. I upgraded to the G500 from the MX518 (also great) a couple years ago and it's perfect as long as you don't have small hands.[/QUOTE]

I have a G500 as well and I agree its a great mouse, one tiny little complaint is that the side of the mouse where you position your thumb is made of plastic which tends to become a little slippery if you have sweaty palms. I wish it was made of rubberized material like the G5 that I own before.

Thanks for the new thread!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Thanks for posting your thoughts. I was on the verge of buying this as a gift for someone, but didn't know if it was actually fun and how far along it was in development.[/QUOTE]

Idle Thumbs was going on about this game and they said the in-game tutorial is fully thorough and helpful. (They played it without going through it at first.)

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I have a G500 as well and I agree its a great mouse, one tiny little complaint is that the side of the mouse where you position your thumb is made of plastic which tends to become a little slippery if you have sweaty palms. I wish it was made of rubberized material like the G5 that I own before.[/QUOTE]

The side of my G500 is rubberized... or do you keep your thumb on the side buttons?

Razer Naga, best mouse I've ever owned. Wired, has 12 programmable 1-click thumb macros (17 total), decent 3.5G 5600dpi speeds, comes with three different sized side panels for an ergonomic fit, and all three versions look pretty badass. The downside is the $70 price tag, but they typically drop to half price during sales. I have the Molten, but the Epic is both wired/wireless and is $10 more.

Thanks for the new thread MNS! Everything looks great.

I am very happy with my Logitech G400 mouse and it looks like there is an updated G400s model with a higher dpi.

Why do I always think that the Unreal games were put out by Valve?

I got two Sniper Elite coupons (25%/50% off) from crafting some trading cards, tried to use them both to buy the game and they didn't stack which is was a shame. They also can't be applied with other discounts, which pretty much make coupons worthless.

[quote name='Eldredpe']The side of my G500 is rubberized... or do you keep your thumb on the side buttons?[/QUOTE]

I must of got the inferior version because mine isn't rubberized at all, it was a lot more slippery when it was brand new, after a year's of use and abuse I wore the side of the mouse a little bit and its not as bad now.

[quote name='utopianmachine']So at the moment I am filled with a small sadness knowing I can't buy Everyday Genius: SquareLogic from Steam.[/QUOTE]

It is a great game and a nice way to veg. I'd have hoped that Steam would have put it back in in the dev's name by now, but with this much time passed, I won't bet on it. I have it on my account, so I'm set.

[quote name='utopianmachine']The game is done, I believe, with the five episodes on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Winter Voices is complete now. The final chapter finally coming into existence is what got the game reinstated -- they removed it when the dev expressed doubts it would happen, violating Steam regulations. I forget now, but I think they had to drum up additional funding to complete it.

Nice thread.

Can someone confirm this for me, if I spend 49 cents in Team Fortress 2 I'll become a premium member which will allow me to earn Steam trading cards? I figure I could sell those and use the money to buy the remaining Portal 2 cards I don't have, and then create a badge I guess.

[quote name='Eldredpe']The side of my G500 is rubberized... or do you keep your thumb on the side buttons?[/QUOTE]
Mine has a textured surface, I wouldn't call it rubberized but it's almost like a fine gritty roughness around the front and both sides.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Nice thread.

Can someone confirm this for me, if I spend 49 cents in Team Fortress 2 I'll become a premium member which will allow me to earn Steam trading cards? I figure I could sell those and use the money to buy the remaining Portal 2 cards I don't have, and then create a badge I guess.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did this myself and was able to get the trading cards by playing the game, just make sure to buy from the TF2 store in-game and not the steam market

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Yes, I did this myself and was able to get the trading cards by playing the game, just make sure to buy from the TF2 store in-game and not the steam market[/QUOTE]
Thanks. So just any random cheapo item enables me to earn the cards? I'll do that, and from what I read maybe becoming a premium member will turn my TF2 preorder bonuses from Kingdoms of Amalur into sellable/tradeable items. I have 3 items from that game and they've always said non-tradable.

Ah, I only downloaded it after it was free.

Wish I had sold my first beta invite for more than 1 cent, I made a total of 46 cents on the two I sold, if I had made 3 more cents it'd have paid for my TF2 purchase and been so perfect. I have to make a 3 cent paypal payment now and probably pay more than 3 cents in currency exchange fees from Canadian funds.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']
Mine has a textured surface, I wouldn't call it rubberized but it's almost like a fine gritty roughness around the front and both sides.[/QUOTE]

That's a better description. It isn't quite rubberized, but it certainly doesn't feel plastic and slippery.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Ah, I only downloaded it after it was free.

Wish I had sold my first beta invite for more than 1 cent, I made a total of 46 cents on the two I sold, if I had made 3 more cents it'd have paid for my TF2 purchase and been so perfect. I have to make a 3 cent paypal payment now and probably pay more than 3 cents in currency exchange fees from Canadian funds.[/QUOTE]
If you trial the item first you can get it for $0.36 ;)

[quote name='DPsycho']I
Yes, Winter Voices is complete now. The final chapter finally coming into existence is what got the game reinstated -- they removed it when the dev expressed doubts it would happen, violating Steam regulations. I forget now, but I think they had to drum up additional funding to complete it.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's technically six episodes. I need to have money during a major sale and get the rest of these. It looks like I only have the prologue.

[quote name='DPsycho'] The final chapter finally coming into existence is what got the game reinstated -- they removed it when the dev expressed doubts it would happen, violating Steam regulations. I forget now, but I think they had to drum up additional funding to complete it.[/QUOTE]

So when are the Half Life 2 episodes going to be removed?

[quote name='fignutz32']If you trial the item first you can get it for $0.36 ;)[/QUOTE]
Not sure what that means, but I'll see if I can figure it out!

That tip was awesome, got it for 36 cents, thanks.

And now my Kingdoms of Amalur preorder bonuses can be sold, great.

When you browse the Steam Marketplace, is the price displayed before or after fees? For example I want to know if I list an item at 2.50 will it be displayed for potential buyers at 2.50 or at a higher price?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']When you browse the Steam Marketplace, is the price displayed before or after fees? For example I want to know if I list an item at 2.50 will it be displayed for potential buyers at 2.50 or at a higher price?[/QUOTE]

When you go to list the item there are two boxes to choose from. One is for the amount you want to receive and one is for the amount that you want it to show for.

So, if you want to get $2.50 for selling something, you put it in the first box and it'll show up as $2.74 or whatever after fees. If you know that items are selling for $2.50 on average you put that number in the second box and it'll be in the marketplace for that much. When it sells Valve takes their cut and gives you the rest.

[quote name='louiedog']When you go to list the item there are two boxes to choose from. One is for the amount you want to receive and one is for the amount that you want it to show for.

So, if you want to get $2.50 for selling something, you put it in the first box and it'll show up as $2.74 or whatever after fees. If you know that items are selling for $2.50 on average you put that number in the second box and it'll be in the marketplace for that much. When it sells Valve takes their cut and gives you the rest.[/QUOTE]
Ah, that's what I had been wondering, thanks. I've been listing my stuff too high then. I should have thought to ask this before listing 13 items.

I just sold one of the free items they gave me for becoming a premium user, for $1.47. Nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a Razer Mamba, and now every other mouse I touch feels horrible.

Rubberized buttons, buttery smooth scroll wheel, wireless, great battery life, adjustable movement sensitivity on the fly, and the material it's made out of is durable (I've dropped it twice, no damage) and feels like a cross between plastic and velvet on your hand. Not only that, but the shape of the mouse makes it ridiculously comfortable to use.

I was looking into the various Logitech mice (since they're dramatically cheaper), but I hate that shape of mice. I've used that "big" style with the cutout sort of groove for the thumb and it doesn't work for me. Not only that, I hear of a lot of laser problems with certain Logitech mice. I'm sure they're usually fine, but for me it was worth the extra money to get the Mamba. It's the best mouse I've ever used.

So I know there isn't much love here for Bitcoin, but I thought I'd point out https://www.thebitcoinbundle.com/.

Includes:
  • Eufloria HD Beta & Soundtrack (DRM Free)
  • Eufloria Classic (Steam)
  • And Yet It Moves (Steam)
  • World of Goo & Soundtrack (Steam)
  • Spirits & Soundtrack (Steam)

Payment can only be made in Bitcoin, with 10% going to the EFF. Minimum payment for Steam keys is BTC 0.01

Enjoy!

[quote name='spoderman']Big Picture Mode starting all by itself without any action from me almost scared the shit out of me.. wtf![/QUOTE]

Hmm that just happened to me too. I just exited xbmc was at my desktop and then it launched. Scared me with the start up noise.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I got 50% off Crusader Kings 2 coupon from crafting, anybody want it?[/QUOTE]

I just had a flashback to crafting coal. PTSD talking. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back