The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
300x228px-LL-622e9f83_9760d1327017588t-anonymous-launches-largest-attack-ever-shit-just-got-real.jpeg

[quote name='utopianmachine']So at the moment I am filled with a small sadness knowing I can't buy Everyday Genius: SquareLogic from Steam.[/QUOTE]

IIRC, Mumbo Jumbo's publishing contract ran out, and the developer (a one-man show) hasn't yet been able to get it relisted with Steam.

EDIT: Thread from SPUF discussing the problem.

SquareLogic is my go-to casual game. It remains the only game in my Steam library for which I've earned 100% of the achievements. :whistle2:#

[quote name='utopianmachine']Oh, forgot about that! *scurries to look at the sale*

About to try the new (or seasonal?) Peach Smirnoff. Girly shit just got real.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']
300x228px-LL-622e9f83_9760d1327017588t-anonymous-launches-largest-attack-ever-shit-just-got-real.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

Almost shot soda from the nose cannon. :applause:

So Microsoft announced a new Xbox today and people are freaking out because of used sales and having to periodically be online. Because this is the Steam thread -- Hahahahahahahahaha!

Anyway, I wonder how this will impact the 360 controller which has sort of become the de facto PC gamepad. There are some tweaks like a new d-pad and rumbling triggers, but the layout is the same and there aren't any new buttons or anything. Hopefully the 360 controller continues to be supported for a long time on PC releases. I wonder if they'll even release a PC dongle for the new ones as the current official ones seem to have gotten a bit rare.

[quote name='Mac the Geek']IIRC, Mumbo Jumbo's publishing contract ran out, and the developer (a one-man show) hasn't yet been able to get it relisted with Steam.

EDIT: Thread from SPUF discussing the problem.

SquareLogic is my go-to casual game. It remains the only game in my Steam library for which I've earned 100% of the achievements. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

:bow:

When you see the achievement list for Square Logic you will be in awe of this man.

It's worth noting that for some reason, Everyday Genius is still included with the MumboJumbo Collection. You'd have to be pretty crazy to spend the current $79.99 asking price for the collection just to get that one game. But assuming that they don't update the collection before the summer sale, it might be worth it to pick it up when it's on sale.

Or better yet, check with Jake Nome to see if he's gonna be selling it. I bought it off of him last fall and I think I only paid around $16 for it.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I use a Razer Mamba, and now every other mouse I touch feels horrible.

Rubberized buttons, buttery smooth scroll wheel, wireless, great battery life, adjustable movement sensitivity on the fly, and the material it's made out of is durable (I've dropped it twice, no damage) and feels like a cross between plastic and velvet on your hand. Not only that, but the shape of the mouse makes it ridiculously comfortable to use.

I was looking into the various Logitech mice (since they're dramatically cheaper), but I hate that shape of mice. I've used that "big" style with the cutout sort of groove for the thumb and it doesn't work for me. Not only that, I hear of a lot of laser problems with certain Logitech mice. I'm sure they're usually fine, but for me it was worth the extra money to get the Mamba. It's the best mouse I've ever used.[/QUOTE]

For that price I want an autopilot mode so the mouse can earn Steam achievements without my input. :lol:

[quote name='louiedog']So Microsoft announced a new Xbox today and people are freaking out because of used sales and having to periodically be online. Because this is the Steam thread -- Hahahahahahahahaha![/QUOTE]

The Xbox One makes me glad I'm a PC gamer now. Ever since my husband built my gaming PC two years ago, my Xbox has been so abandoned.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I'd pee on the new thread's carpet, but it smells like someone already did[/QUOTE]

The guy on the left, no question.

rugpissers.jpg

[quote name='The End']It's worth noting that for some reason, Everyday Genius is still included with the MumboJumbo Collection. You'd have to be pretty crazy to spend the current $79.99 asking price for the collection just to get that one game. But assuming that they don't update the collection before the summer sale, it might be worth it to pick it up when it's on sale.

Or better yet, check with Jake Nome to see if he's gonna be selling it. I bought it off of him last fall and I think I only paid around $16 for it.[/QUOTE]

That's excellent advice. I will remember that. Been wanting that collection anyway. Seems I don't own any of the games!

I don't know the specifics for that game, but once you get all the drops and it says No More Drops Available or whatever, that's it. If you want the rest, you have to buy or trade for them.

Oh yeah, I forgot that it said no more drops. I'm not sure if I can check that cause I sold all my TF2 cards already. Guess I'm maxed out at 5 cards, sold them all and bought enough to complete my Portal badge, and then sold a bunch of other TF2 items I got for free and made like $4+ profit. I'm 75XP from reaching level 10!

[quote name='louiedog']Anyway, I wonder how this will impact the 360 controller which has sort of become the de facto PC gamepad. There are some tweaks like a new d-pad and rumbling triggers, but the layout is the same and there aren't any new buttons or anything. Hopefully the 360 controller continues to be supported for a long time on PC releases. I wonder if they'll even release a PC dongle for the new ones as the current official ones seem to have gotten a bit rare.[/QUOTE]

Apparently someone at Destructoid was also curious. This quote from Microsoft Studios' VP was posted 5 minutes ago.

"We're completely wedded as a company to the success of PC," Spencer told us. "It's important to us at Microsoft. I think you can kind of fast forward on some things, and clearly, looking at what we did with [Xbox] 360 controllers..."

[quote name='louiedog']So Microsoft announced a new Xbox today and people are freaking out because of used sales and having to periodically be online. Because this is the Steam thread -- Hahahahahahahahaha!

Anyway, I wonder how this will impact the 360 controller which has sort of become the de facto PC gamepad. There are some tweaks like a new d-pad and rumbling triggers, but the layout is the same and there aren't any new buttons or anything. Hopefully the 360 controller continues to be supported for a long time on PC releases. I wonder if they'll even release a PC dongle for the new ones as the current official ones seem to have gotten a bit rare.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Kinect might be a problem, too...

;)

t7xmKly.png

EDIT:
[quote name='utopianmachine']The Xbox One makes me glad I'm a PC gamer now. Ever since my husband built my gaming PC two years ago, my Xbox has been so abandoned.[/QUOTE]
I been doing PC gaming since 1995.
What took you so long? :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mac the Geek']SquareLogic is my go-to casual game. It remains the only game in my Steam library for which I've earned 100% of the achievements. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Not even Walking Dead?

[quote name='utopianmachine']The Xbox One makes me glad I'm a PC gamer now. Ever since my husband built my gaming PC two years ago, my Xbox has been so abandoned.[/QUOTE]

From what I could gather about Xbox One, it has just made me feel smug about my investment in Steam. If I decide I even need a new console, I will probably be sticking with Sony. But my PS3 basically hasn't been played in a year and a half, which, uh, was when I bought it.

Hmm, I almost feel bad about entirely neglecting Heavy Rain, Uncharted, and Wipeout. But when I think about all the hundreds of hours of gaming time in my Steam backlog that just seems like small peas.

(That analogy doesn't sound right. Did I mean small fry? But I think there's a metaphor involving peas, which is what I wanted. Somebody needs to design a site that untangles mixed metaphors.)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']
When you see the achievement list for Square Logic you will be in awe of this man.[/QUOTE]

I have 2 left and it may take me a year to get them . :D

[quote name='utopianmachine']That's excellent advice. I will remember that. Been wanting that collection anyway. Seems I don't own any of the games![/QUOTE]

There are actually some really fun games in the MumboJumbo collection, so if you don't own any of them and can snag it for cheap I think you'll like what you get.

My only criticism would be... how many versions of Luxor does one person need?

[quote name='MysterD']I been doing PC gaming since 1995.
What took you so long? :p ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm a girl. Why would you assume a girl knows how to build a gaming PC? Had to find the right guy for that. ;)

[quote name='louiedog']
Anyway, I wonder how this will impact the 360 controller which has sort of become the de facto PC gamepad. There are some tweaks like a new d-pad and rumbling triggers, but the layout is the same and there aren't any new buttons or anything. Hopefully the 360 controller continues to be supported for a long time on PC releases. I wonder if they'll even release a PC dongle for the new ones as the current official ones seem to have gotten a bit rare.[/QUOTE]

From what I've read the new Xbox controller will also work with PC. Not sure about wirelessly, but it uses a USB cable to connect.

[quote name='hal']I have 2 left and it may take me a year to get them . :D

There are actually some really fun games in the MumboJumbo collection, so if you don't own any of them and can snag it for cheap I think you'll like what you get.

My only criticism would be... how many versions of Luxor does one person need?[/QUOTE]

lol.. 10 at least...

But yeah, I would actually happily pay $20 for Square Logic and Pickers alone.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I'm a girl. Why would you assume a girl knows how to build a gaming PC?[/quote]
If anybody is around PC's enough and deals w/ them enough & learns enough, I'd bet they could learn how to build a rig.

Pack it up guys, PC show's over. The Xbox One can let you watch video content and surf the web simultaneously on one screen. We can't hold a candle to that next gen magic.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Pack it up guys, PC show's over. The Xbox One can let you watch video content and surf the web simultaneously on one screen. We can't hold a candle to that next gen magic.[/QUOTE]
Well, XBO better get Game Of Thrones (HBO series). ;)

[quote name='hal']There are actually some really fun games in the MumboJumbo collection, so if you don't own any of them and can snag it for cheap I think you'll like what you get.

My only criticism would be... how many versions of Luxor does one person need?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding about Luxor. I played a Luxor game on DS and don't feel any need to play another one ever.

But the rest of the games in the Mumbo Jumbo pack look fun. I've bought stuff from JakeNome before. I'll definitely contact him during the Summer Sale for this pack.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Pack it up guys, PC show's over. The Xbox One can let you watch video content and surf the web simultaneously on one screen. We can't hold a candle to that next gen magic.[/QUOTE]

And it'll fit right in with my VCR stacked on top of it... it makes the original "fat" PS2 look modern. ...and desperately clinging on to that optical drive.

And didn't they get the memo? It's a multiscreen world now.

I still haven't seen a console I've physically liked since the PS2 slim.

[quote name='spoderman']Big Picture Mode starting all by itself without any action from me almost scared the shit out of me.. wtf![/QUOTE]

They just sent out a beta update to fix this

I remotely login to my pc at home from work and it started into bigpic mode like 3 times while i was logged in today. Sucks cause it takes a minute or 2 to be able to close out of it over rdp

[quote name='Eldredpe']Could we please not call it XBO.

It just looks like you've forgotten to finish the word.[/QUOTE]

Would you prefer XB1?

[quote name='MysterD']Would you prefer XB1?[/QUOTE]

PS4 clone... it's a knockoff PS4 with a Kinect thrown in the box. ...also I'm not a fan of those new buttons, they're a bit loud in a cheap toy kinda way.

[quote name='MysterD']Would you prefer XB1?[/QUOTE]

Let's just call it the Xbox, like MS certainly hopes we will, and keep calling the Xbox 360 the 360, like we always have, and the original Xbox we call the original Xbox, because you need to make that clarification every time you mention it anyway.

Recap:

Xbox One = Xbox
Xbox 360 = 360
Xbox = Original Xbox/Is never referred to at all

[quote name='Eldredpe']Let's just call it the Xbox, like MS certainly hopes we will, and keep calling the Xbox 360 the 360, like we always have, and the original Xbox we call the original Xbox, because you need to make that clarification every time you mention it anyway.

Recap:

Xbox One = Xbox
Xbox 360 = 360
Xbox = Original Xbox/Is never referred to at all[/QUOTE]

What?!? You mean Xbox One isn't the first Xbox... that's just stupid.

PSOne is the original generation Playstation...

200px-PSone_logo.png
250px-PSone-Console-Set-NoLCD.jpg

guys, what do I do with my collection of HD-DVDs.... (poor decisions) *_*

but, seriously the Microsoft XBOX One show was a bit disappointing.

[quote name='asheskitty']What?!? You mean Xbox One isn't the first Xbox... that's just stupid.

PSOne is the original generation Playstation...

200px-PSone_logo.png
250px-PSone-Console-Set-NoLCD.jpg
[/QUOTE]

XBOX ONE = double-entendre really for XBOX WON.
Get it? ;)

But, honestly - looks like more XBOX LOST.
My double-entendre.

[quote name='MysterD']XBOX ONE = double-entendre really for XBOX WON.
Get it? ;)

But, honestly - looks like more XBOX LOST.
My double-entendre.[/QUOTE]

Or possibly it's an anagram...

Oxen Box
No ex-Box

Edit: Hmm, the former seems great for playing Oregon Trail...

So will people shorten XBOX One to "The One"

like Neo... :D

Will Xbox One play my VCR tapes? (reminds me of my old VCR) If so, day 1 purchase!

[quote name='voken']So will people shorten XBOX One to "The One"

like Neo... :D[/QUOTE]

Been craving those on blu-ray recently. Will have to get those during the next gohastings 40% sale.

[quote name='asheskitty']Or possibly it's an anagram...

Oxen Box
No ex-Box

Edit: Hmm, the former seems great for playing Oregon Trail...[/QUOTE]

Wow, Oregon Trail...thanks for taking me back to the my old Jr. High School days.

[quote name='voken']So will people shorten XBOX One to "The One"

like Neo... :D

Will Xbox One play my VCR tapes? (reminds me of my old VCR) If so, day 1 purchase![/QUOTE]

I want to know if it'll play BETA tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back