The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really irritated that the upgrade to the Trine 2 Complete Story isn't on sale as well. To get the "Complete Story" I'd have to spend $5, whereas those who are buying Trine 2 for the first time get the "Complete Story" and only have to pay $4. Makes no sense.

All I've seen discussed is if Trine 2 complete will be in a Indie Bundle, but no one has mentioned if the DLC is any good.
Well, it doesn't really matter since your only option is to get the "Complete Story." So you get the DLC no matter what.

I think I heard Goblin Menace was pretty good. It just looked like more of the same Trine-style gameplay. Which is good for those who like that. Like me.

The thread seems to be in agreement that Trine 2 is imminently bundle-bound, but no one's so far stepped up and bought it at this price to guarantee bundle inclusion for the rest of us. Until that happens, you can't count on it being bundled. You've been warned.

Double dipping is for ice cream cones.
I like ice cream cones! Sounds like a vote in favor of double dipping.

It's super easy to learn, there is a built in tutorial and the few additonal strategy elements they've added are easy to learn.

It's really pretty enjoyable, you can play it straight, or focus on different goals, like long card runs or earning $$. The side game of hatching eggs doesn't change the game play but is another goal to shoot for.

I'm surprised how enjoyable I've found it.
It's also worth noting that Aces count both as 14 and as 1, so you can chain 2 A K as part of your combo runs.

Weird, I had my foil card listed at $17.22 but someone bought another one which was $17.24. I almost had it all. :whistle2:(
The few cards I bought to make some badges I always skipped the lowest selling if they just undercut by a penny or two just to stick it to them :D
I haven't bought anything on the marketplace, but if I did, I'd choose the seller with the best avatar.

Jake Nome has been arrested by Interpol.
zenigata6kk.jpg

I'm really irritated that the upgrade to the Trine 2 Complete Story isn't on sale as well. To get the "Complete Story" I'd have to spend $5, whereas those who are buying Trine 2 for the first time get the "Complete Story" and only have to pay $4. Makes no sense.
That does seem really dumb. I bought the Goblin Menace DLC separately a while back for maybe $2ish.

But I wouldn't really sweat. Like everyone else says, Trine 2 is bound to be bundled sooner or later.

And since it's being sold for 80% off today, I'd say sooner.

All I've seen discussed is if Trine 2 complete will be in a Indie Bundle, but no one has mentioned if the DLC is any good.
Well, it doesn't really matter since your only option is to get the "Complete Story." So you get the DLC no matter what.

I think I heard Goblin Menace was pretty good. It just looked like more of the same Trine-style gameplay. Which is good for those who like that. Like me.
I already own the base game. I was just curious to see if it is worth upgrading or not.

I bought Serious Sam first and second encounter for 99 cents each only to have the Serious Sam Humble Weekly deal pop up immediately. I will wait for Trine 2 to show up in a HIB. I don't think I've bought a single game on steam short of Bioshock Infinite for $20 that I didn't almost immediately regret when it showed up in a bundle. 

Broke down and got Trine 2 from an international buddy for $2.75ish -- next week I'm sure it'll be the Humble Weekly deal for $1.

That said, it is a cool game I plan to install and play immediately.  Worst case scenario I cost myself $1ish.  It would have to be in an HIB weekly as I doubt we'll see another proper numbered bundle for at least another three months.

That said, it is a cool game I plan to install and play immediately. Worst case scenario I cost myself $1ish. It would have to be in an HIB weekly as I doubt we'll see another proper numbered bundle for at least another three months.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to get it bundled for the rest of us.

I bought Serious Sam first and second encounter for 99 cents each only to have the Serious Sam Humble Weekly deal pop up immediately. I will wait for Trine 2 to show up in a HIB. I don't think I've bought a single game on steam short of Bioshock Infinite for $20 that I didn't almost immediately regret when it showed up in a bundle.
So, we should thank YOU for the SS Humble Weekly!!

Broke down and got Trine 2 from an international buddy for $2.75ish -- next week I'm sure it'll be the Humble Weekly deal for $1.
I think BTA will be $3 at minimum for trine 2.

If Trine 2 is a humble weekly deal, I doubt you'll have to BTA.. Game is already $4 and 80% off on Steam.. not really BTA material. I'd bet they'll do something similar to what they did with Bastion, make it so if you BTA you get the soundtrack and other extras.

I bought Trine 2 at last Steam Summer sale for $3.75  I do not remember buying it with the DLC.  When I click onto the product page it stated I already owned complete, thus the comment.  Sorry if my information was bad. 

Nevertheless, $1 for the soundtrack is pretty good.

Random Sunday thought... why the  fuck aren't there any racers with a Happy Hardcore soundtrack?

Yeah, I have Goblin Menace and was automagickaly upgraded to the Complete Story Edition.

Random Sunday thought... why the fuck aren't there any racers with a Happy Hardcore soundtrack?

Yeah, I have Goblin Menace and was automagickaly upgraded to the Complete Story Edition.
Is Automagickaly anything like or inspired by Magicka? ;)

EDIT:

With you thinking of soundtracks and the # of racers you play....

...I'm wondering when you're going to develop your own racer, Ashes. ;)

If Trine 2 is a humble weekly deal, I doubt you'll have to BTA.. Game is already $4 and 80% off on Steam.. not really BTA material. I'd bet they'll do something similar to what they did with Bastion, make it so if you BTA you get the soundtrack and other extras.
Just lie to make me feel better.

I bought Trine 2 at last Steam Summer sale for $3.75 I do not remember buying it with the DLC. When I click onto the product page it stated I already owned complete, thus the comment. Sorry if my information was bad.
Yeah, I never bought Goblin Menace and it's not in my account history. The Steam store page says I own Complete Story but my library just says Trine 2. I don't know which is accurate. I'm going to take the pessimistic route and assume that I still have base Trine 2 and that the Steam Store is being stupid. Since you can't buy the core Trine 2 game any longer and so there's no core Trine 2 store page, it takes anyone who owns Trine 2 and says they own "Complete Story" on the Trine 2: Complete Story page.

Off topic... I've been playing SS:TFE HD and SS 3 from the Humble Bundle. I'm enjoying SS: TFE a lot more than SS 3. Maybe because I'm an old gamer... and that game reminds me more of that time than SS3. Now I want the Quake Collection :)
If you liked TFE then by all means give TSE a try. It's a near universal series favorite.

Off topic... I've been playing SS:TFE HD and SS 3 from the Humble Bundle. I'm enjoying SS: TFE a lot more than SS 3. Maybe because I'm an old gamer... and that game reminds me more of that time than SS3. Now I want the Quake Collection :)
If you liked TFE then by all means give TSE a try. It's a near universal series favorite.
I'm playing TFE through TSE (I readed you only need to download TSE, it will include TFE chapters). I just bought the DLC from Amazon, I want it complete.

Every time I read this thread, you guys manage to get me to consider the opposite of what I'm thinking.

I had little interest in the whole trading card beta until all the foil & card talk in this thread. I still haven't joined the group yet, but I might.

I came in here thinking about getting Trine 2, but I'll probably pass on it for now. Though I'm not sure that it being bundled with other Frozenbyte games will do me any good since I already have the rest of them. Having it in a numbered bundle as a non-BTA game would definitely be the better deal for me. Speaking of Frozenbyte games, whatever happened to that Splot game that was part of the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle?

Steam cards = free Steam wallet.

There's no reason not to do it. There's no downside and it's not even time consuming.

Totally.

I completed one set each for TF2, Half Life 2, and BL2, and sold all the cards from Cubemen 2, Faerie Solitaire, Triple Town, Really Big Sky, Portal 2, and Left 4 Dead 2. I also used extra keys for FS and RBS on an alt account and sold all those cards too. I got one foil, from FS. Now I have $25.70 in my Steam wallet; minus the cost of Cubemen and TT and it's still almost $20 which will get me quite a few games in the summer sale for free. Frickin' awesome.

Eh, I guess Don't Starve is gone for good - it's not on my activated list... just gone like it never existed.
I'd go ahead and file a support ticket on this one. I've not heard anything about this particular game having known exploited keys, so you could be dealing with a glitch rather than a deliberate removal. It's worth filing a ticket to ask.
I'd submit a ticket too, Steam support might be more helpful in finding out why it disappeared than Klei's forums.

I remember reading on Klei's forums of it happening to someone else, but nobody who replied could help:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?19251-HELP-I-can-t-find-Don-t-Starve
Alright.. you two have convinced me to try.. I'll contact them tomorrow (and hopefully they'll respond before the sequel comes out lol). :)

Edit: after looking through that thread I realized that I JUST upgraded my computer last month (mobo/processor/ram/win7 from vista).. it probably disappeared then (somehow).

I'm playing TFE through TSE (I readed you only need to download TSE, it will include TFE chapters). I just bought the DLC from Amazon, I want it complete.
For the sake of the yesterday people: Amazon: ($1) Legend of the Beast (Steam key)

If you act quickly, this is a cheap way to get those 3 free games which includes that Steam preorder: Huntsman: The Orphanage. Judging by all those squiggly symbols it seems to be indicating that you must do this "between now and 6/10." It's that day for us tomorrow people but there's still some time left for the rest of you to catch up.

Steam page for vetting this DLC without looking at the repulsive and informationally deficient Amazon layout: Legend of the Beast.

There's no reason not to do it. There's no downside and it's not even time consuming.
Those are some filthy lies right there! Let me tell you about the downside. I got into this, like everyone else, cause I already had a couple games with free drops. I couldn't care less about crafting badges and all that crap. But, it's super easy to sell stuff on the marketplace, and then you have free Steam wallet!

They don't tell you about the dark side of the card racket. Oh yes, you see, once the number in your virtual wallet starts trending upwards from doing what feels like basically nothing, you'll be hooked. You'll spend hours waiting for drops, monitoring average prices on the marketplace, and checking your email for that sweet message, "You have sold an item on Community Market." You'll start paying real money for games you have no interest in, and have never even heard of, on the off chance you'll get a "foil" drop, which has no actual value but for some reason somebody in Romania wants to pay $18 for. You'll neglect your job, family, and friends. You'll look back after a week or two and realize you spent hours of extra time at your computer cackling and twitching your fingers to make a mere twenty bucks, which you'll now have to spend on something that would have been cheaper at Amazon/GMG/Humble anyway.

Worst of all, you'll lose three hours of your Saturday night - when you definitely had better things to do - carefully placing shrubbery and fighting devious hordes of Ninja Bears in a game that looks like it's designed for seven-year-olds.

Oh the shame...

Those are some filthy lies right there! Let me tell you about the downside. I got into this, like everyone else, cause I already had a couple games with free drops. I couldn't care less about crafting badges and all that crap. But, it's super easy to sell stuff on the marketplace, and then you have free Steam wallet!

They don't tell you about the dark side of the card racket. Oh yes, you see, once the number in your virtual wallet starts trending upwards from doing what feels like basically nothing, you'll be hooked. You'll spend hours waiting for drops, monitoring average prices on the marketplace, and checking your email for that sweet message, "You have sold an item on Community Market." You'll start paying real money for games you have no interest in, and have never even heard of, on the off chance you'll get a "foil" drop, which has no actual value but for some reason somebody in Romania wants to pay $18 for. You'll neglect your job, family, and friends. You'll look back after a week or two and realize you spent hours of extra time at your computer cackling and twitching your fingers to make a mere twenty bucks, which you'll now have to spend on something that would have been cheaper at Amazon/GMG/Humble anyway.

Worst of all, you'll lose three hours of your Saturday night - when you definitely had better things to do - carefully placing shrubbery and fighting devious hordes of Ninja Bears in a game that looks like it's designed for seven-year-olds.

Oh the shame...
The Steam card game sorta reminds me when Diablo 3 introduced the real money auction house and I made around $2,000 off of it in around a month. And I love it. I love weird economy shit like this.

(Also up to $142 Steam wallet with about $50 bucks invested considering everything.)

For the sake of the yesterday people: Amazon: ($1) Legend of the Beast

If you act quickly, this is a cheap way to get those 3 free games which includes that Steam preorder: Huntsman: The Orphanage.

Steam page for vetting this DLC without looking at the repulsive and informationally deficient Amazon layout: Legend of the Beast
If you don't want DLC that you have no use for, there are also some DRM-free games for 75 cents that give you the 3 free games. I don't have either of the Garshasp games though, so as crappy as they are, I think I'm gonna pick em up for $1.25 each.

You can trade Legend of the Beast to a blind kid though, and then drive to Colorado to see Ms. Samsonite.

Ain't nobody got time for DRM-free 'round here. GOG is a different story (erotica).

I'd also note that you need to use your Huntsman promotional credit by midnight PDT to actually "pre-order" the game.  (I've never pre-ordered software and being free this doesn't count against my record.)

Interested to see what the next batch of freebie games will be.  Hunstman looked like a pretty solid promo giveaway but just isn't my type of game.

I'd also note that you need to use your Huntsman promotional credit by midnight PDT to actually "pre-order" the game. (I've never pre-ordered software and being free this doesn't count against my record.)
Midnight when? Midnight June 11th PDT? Because the promo runs through the 10th and ends at midnight, I'm imagining.

hey guys wanna talk about trading cards?
trading cardstrading cardstrading cards

I wanna think about your avatar first.

Why would you put a fake hat on a real dog? It's much cheaper in the long run to put a real hat on a fake dog.

Also, what do trading cards have to do with dogs? Not sure why you brought that up.

(Also up to $142 Steam wallet with about $50 bucks invested considering everything.)

Is that just the cost of games, or are you also buying low and selling high like the stock market?

It's super easy to learn, there is a built in tutorial and the few additonal strategy elements they've added are easy to learn.

It's really pretty enjoyable, you can play it straight, or focus on different goals, like long card runs or earning $$. The side game of hatching eggs doesn't change the game play but is another goal to shoot for.

I'm surprised how enjoyable I've found it.
It's also worth noting that Aces count both as 14 and as 1, so you can chain 2 A K as part of your combo runs.
Okay, thanks for the pointers, everybody, but what the heck is a combo? I haven't gotten past the first level because I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing in order to get a 3-card combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back