The Target Clearance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Since the Target deals are usually of the "your mileage may vary" type, let's keep all the target clearance deals in this thread.

Here is a fairly easy way to check if your local Target has the games on clearance without making the store clerk unlock the display case and price-scan a bunch of games. Very often, games may be on sale, but will not be marked as such.

BigDirty came up with this nice time saver. Respect his cheap ass skills.

1) Check this thread for games that have been reported on clearance.

2) Go to www.half.com, http://bits.com/ or similar website and search for the game to locate its UPC code number. Its in the grey box underneath the box art graphic.

3) Go to www.schworak.com/upc/ , www.milk.com/barcode/ , or www.upcdatabase.com and enter the code so you can print out the UPC.

4) Go to Target and use the price scanners to scan your printouts and search for cheap ass deals!

FYI: "When a game's price ends with 8 cents, further reduction is possible, when it ends in 4 cents, that's the ball game, pick it up cause it's not going any lower. If it ends in 9 cents, it's just on sale or on a non-clearance reduction." - BigDirty

When posting what you have found, please note the location that you found it at, example:

Philadelphia, PA
Snyder Plaza

Game Name, System, Price

(This edit from Big Dirty)

[quote name='JibbaJabba'][quote name='lordopus99']I thought Target won't let you get a price match on clearance merchandise.[/quote]

It's a YMMV thing. It all depends on the employee you get.[/quote]

it's just like Best Buy and getting someone to price match and use a $5 coupon.

Target shouldn't let you on clearance items. Their new policy that they've had for the past few years sucks. no price match, no price adj. on clearance. They wouldn't even let me put something in clearance on hold.for a lousy 24hrs to think about it. they where gettin rid of last year sony's mini disc players, 50% the $200 models price drop so $90, still didn't want to pay that much. wanted more of a $65 less tag. ended up spending $70 on the $100 model at Sams w/ extras thrown in.

Target wouldn't get my business except
1. they have great clearance, if they have any in.
2. $1.29 w/ tax cappucinos, larges w/ free refill.
3. they have good clearance somewhere. if there are no games, i go to sporting goods, if not there, i go to clothes and pick up some $2.50 clothes to go back to target in and not look like a loser when i buy my games on clearance.

[quote name='fireball343']3. they have good clearance somewhere. if there are no games, i go to sporting goods, if not there, i go to clothes and pick up some $2.50 clothes to go back to target in and not look like a loser when i buy my games on clearance.[/quote]

I'm wearing 2.50 Target love right now

Its awesome

[quote name='murcielago77']what kind of clothes do they have for that kind of price? ive been looking for some new jeans/pants[/quote]

they'll have brand name stuff and target brand stuff too. I've even gotten a leather jacket there at 75% off

they'll have clearance racks in clothes but it's always different. went the other day and they had a 75% off one, 50% and two 30% racks. they had some pants, i passed up a pair that fit me.To find the right size is harder as it gets cheaper. at 30% it's pretty easy, but at 75% it starts to only be xxl's and really weird cuts. they had a few mediums and one large tee. pants they had some i just didn't like the style.

The tee's i got had a dragon on them, one had a snake, i've gotten a ton of other ones throughout the years, Kohl's is also good for cheap clothes.
they had Unionbay tees for $2 and less almost a year ago. they always have something in clearance and if they have sale it's better.

While I was attempting to get those 45% off rainchecks I noticed in the video game cash register there was a wario ware, inc. for gba sitting behind the counter. I mosied over and SCORE Wario World for $7.48. It's not the best buy deal for $4.99 but I'll take it. I abandoned the raincheck idea since Manhunt for Xbox was in stock and got the hell out of dodge.....Also flaprabbit, johnp or any other CAGer would you be able to pick me up Karaoke Revolution w/headset I'll pay plus shipping then please PM me. Now I have paypal. Thanks.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Has anyone seen Animal Crossing, Monkey Ball 2, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Mario Party 4, Hitman 2, or Prince of Persia (all GC) at their target?[/quote]

Animal Crossing was clearanced out months ago, same with Super Monkey Ball 2 and I think Mario Party 4. Prince of Persia was clearanced out about 2 months ago.

Most if not all Targets don't have those games anymore because of salvage.

[quote name='YoshiFan1'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Has anyone seen Animal Crossing, Monkey Ball 2, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Mario Party 4, Hitman 2, or Prince of Persia (all GC) at their target?[/quote]

Animal Crossing was clearanced out months ago, same with Super Monkey Ball 2 and I think Mario Party 4. Prince of Persia was clearanced out about 2 months ago.

Most if not all Targets don't have those games anymore because of salvage.[/quote]

I had no idea they all went on clearance that long ago, thx I can stop looking for them now

Alright, for the last month or so I've been wondering when my local Target was going to start clearancing some of their console games because the value or "not so new" section was packed. Today the dream came true:

Top Spin Xbox $15
SSX 3 Xbox $10
Tiger Woods 2004 GBA $10

went to target yesterday, they only had p.c. titles, some expasions and a few others like price of persia. but for me that's a no go. only after xbox.
There was tons and i mean tons of clearance troughout the store down every few asiles in most departments. but no steals.

anyone find any deals that aren't stickered, just scans the price?

[quote name='little_krampy']Alright, for the last month or so I've been wondering when my local Target was going to start clearancing some of their console games because the value or "not so new" section was packed. Today the dream came true:

Top Spin Xbox $15
SSX 3 Xbox $10
Tiger Woods 2004 GBA $10[/quote]

What Target is this at? Has anyone else been able to get these deals?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='YoshiFan1'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Has anyone seen Animal Crossing, Monkey Ball 2, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Mario Party 4, Hitman 2, or Prince of Persia (all GC) at their target?[/quote]

Most if not all Targets don't have those games anymore because of salvage.[/quote]

I had no idea they all went on clearance that long ago, thx I can stop looking for them now[/quote]

Are we talking about non PC Animal Crossing? Cause I'm pretty sure my Target has a bunch of PC ones.

Every copy of animal crossing is PC

Politically correct, that is.
No Leiberman would complain about this one. (That Tom Nook though...)

In other news, TMNT (PC) for Personal computer is now 4.98 in Manhattan Beach CA

Anybody else find SSX 3 for $10?!?! At my local Target they don't have any value bins/games at all. Only when they have a universal sale are their games discounted.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Finally, Pickup Wario Ware (GBA) $8 after taxes :([/quote]

hold up, are you upset about this deal? Why, sad that you couldn't get in on the $5 BB one?

Just got back from the Ann Arbor MI Target, had quite a load of Xbox stuff on clearance: SSX 3 9.98, Unreal Championship 9.98, Top Spin 14.98, a WWE game 9.98, Maximum Chase 9.98, Spy Hunter 9.98, TMNT 9.98, a few others (like Pokemon Channel for 20 something).

tallahassee target:
finally got in on the Wario Ware too 7.88 (last one at store)
conflict desert storm XB 13.88
unreal championship XB 13.88
spyhunter XB 13.88

thats all the dude in electronics knew about.

Target on Green Road, cuz I lives off Green Road

Neverwinter Nights Shows of the Underentide for 7.48
DX:IW for 9.98

they also had terminator 3 for PC for 5 andd Spyhunter 2 for Xbox for 10

Here's all the drops we had today:

X-Box
SpyHunter (Platinum Hits) 9.98
SpyHunter 2 9.98
WWE Raw 2 9.98
Maximum Chase 9.98

GameCube
NHL 2004 14.98
NCAA Football 2004 14.98
BeyBlade 14.98

[quote name='FooFighting']Anybody else find SSX 3 for $10?!?! At my local Target they don't have any value bins/games at all. Only when they have a universal sale are their games discounted.[/quote]

Got the last copy at my target :D

I saw most of the ones listed recently at target today, but here are some clearance titles that I havent seen posted yet.

Amped 2 xbox-14.98
Wario World GC-14.98

xbox SSX3 came up $19.99 at my Target.

If anyone could pick up an extra Animal Crossing on clearance I would swap a Wario World or 1080 Avalance for it or pay you!

Please

Port Orange, FL had no SSX, but everything else from this latest batch. Had quite a few Wario Worlds so I'm going to try and wait it out. Only one copy of Amped 2, if that lasts I'll grab it as well.

i found

spyhunter 2 xbox-13.98
amped 2 xbox-20.98
Conflict desert storm xbox -13.98
wwf raw xbox-13.98
some beyblade gamecube game 14.98
disney skate adventure GBA-20.98

Milwaukee, WI, Corner of hwy 100 and national

NHL 2004 GameCube(2 copies)- 20.xx
Beyblade GameCube(many copies)- 20.xx
Tiger Woods 2004 GBA (1 copy)- 13.xx
NCAA 2004 GameCube-(1 copy)-20.xx
Disney's Skate Adventure GBA-(few copies)- 20.xx
Spy Hunter 2 Xbox(3-4 copies) 9.98
Spy Hunter Xbox(1 Copy) 9.98

Lot of stuff, but the ones I was interested in (NHL and Tiger Woods) weren't cheap enough, plus I just got mario golf.

Ghost Recon Island Thunder Xbox $9.98

Okc, OK

That pissed me off too. I just bought the damn thing with the GGC at BB a month ago for $15.

Found SSX3 Xbox at another Target . . . $9.98.

Has anyone found clearanced Top Spin? Animal Crossing? Can you get an extra????

Maybe we could trade . . .

Last night in Chattanooga ,TN

Ghost Recon : Island Thunder 9.98
SpyHUnter 2 (XB) 9.98
Conflict Desert Storm (XB) 9.98
NHL 2004 (GC) 14.98
WarioWorld (gc) 20.98
Pokemon Channel (GC) 14.98

I hid SSX 3 (9.98) for Xbox
Pokemon Channel 20.98
Wario world 20.98
in two different stores. i'll wait till they go down in price. There was more than one of each.

I'm starting to think my local Target either clears these clearance titles out or someone comes in and buy them all. I think it's the former, but whatever,they used to have lots of copies of Haunted Mansion, Silent Hill 3, and SSX3, now not a single copy can be found.

I finally found something resembling a good clearance deal at the South Bay Target in Boston. Midnight Club 1 rung up at $9.99

karaoke revolution for 15 is well worth it. That game is going to be a collectable down the road. Plus it is alot of fun

I paid full price for it

[quote name='Masterkyo']Prince of Persian (GBA) $9.98 (tempting). Also, Pickup Karaoke Revolution w/ Head Set (PS2) $15.58

No Karaoke love here. Just got back from Target. Still 29.99 in tallahassee.

[quote name='Vnt'][quote name='Masterkyo']Prince of Persian (GBA) $9.98 (tempting). Also, Pickup Karaoke Revolution w/ Head Set (PS2) $15.58

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back