Trade In 3 Select Games, Get Fight Night Round 4 Free at GameStop

anthonyd46

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
[IMG-L=5198]7741[/IMG-L]Trade in 3 select PS3 or Xbox 360 titles to GameStop and get Fight Night Round 4 free. Click the image on the left for eligible titles. Customer may be responsible for sales tax on full retail price in some states. Offer ends 07/12/09.

icongs_r1.gif
Fight Night Round 4 Trade-in Promotion

page2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I traded in Oblivion GOTY, Bond, and Dead Space all for 360.
Oblivion-$10.75 base+$9.25 promo+$1.08 edge=$21.08
Bond-$7.50 base+$12.49 promo+$.75 edge=$20.74
Dead Space-$11.50 base+$8.50 promo+$1.15 edge=$21.15

If you have the edge card, you get the extra store credit, so I had about $3 left, so I traded in Prototype for $25.30 after edge, and got Cross Edge.

So I got FNR4 and Cross Edge for $23.52 cash plus 3 old games I got for cheap and Prototype(which I also got for cheap).

Best of all, both FNR4 and Cross Edge are still sealed, not gutted copies!

I traed in Monster v Aliens, Far Cry 2 and 007 for FNR4. I got a GIFT receipt, so I will swap this out within 30 days or get osme credit....nice.

I actually got a 4 dollar refund after they scanned my edge card. Total cost of games for me was 33.00, not bad for a new release.

Games i traded in were

QOS- 360
Need for speed Undercover- 360
Wheelman PS3

I have 007 QoS and Pure, but I need one more game to trade in! My Target didn't have any clearance titles. I was thinking of buying R6 Vegas 2 ($20) at Target and trading it in to GS right away for the 3 titles.

I am going to take advantage of this tomorrow and trade in:

LOTR Conquest- game sucks only paid $10 at Target

Rainbow Six 2 Vegas- Good game but don't play it anymore

Folklore- game sucks paid $15 for it

I traded Hot Shots Golf (PS3), Ace Combat 6 (360), and Sonic Ultimate Collection (360) in. Not bad since I only paid $20/$15/$25 for each so I pretty much got back my money towards a new $59.99 game.

[quote name='confoosious']Yes, that's why it's listed as "Get $59.99 off" instead of FREE.

Although it varies by state....[/QUOTE]
i didn't pay any tax
i traded in L4D Bioshock (PS3) and SvR 2009 and i paid $5 for the preorder and got $5 and some change back on my Edge card.

If anyone in the North Atlanta area is interested in this deal, many of the titles can be found at the West Marietta target on Dallas Highway for less than 15 dollars. There clearance section (table) had stacks of Wheelman, Monsters versus Aliens, Smackdown vs Raw 2009, Saints Row 2, and some other clearance titles. Plus they had more behind the glass. Just look for the red tags. I also got a cheap copy of Prince of Persia to keep for myself.

also last week gs had the b2 g1 free last week, so even if you bought 3 20 dollar games, you are getting 20 off retail price, which is best deal you going to get at a gs

Anyone know if I can use the B1G1 at BBV to trade in 6 games, 3 or more being on this list...And then receiving both this game, and the extra 40% credit? If so, that'd be a gold-mine of game credit.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']If you found 3 games on the list for 12.48, which I did, at a Target right next door to Gamestop, which I did, then this is saving 20+ on a 59.99 game without having to try to sell anything on ebay or trade it on amazon. Instant gratification rules.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that you're one of very few that have had that sort of luck. But congratulations because that was worthwhile. Still though, you could have sold those 3 for more :)

[quote name='thehoweller']Anyone know if I can use the B1G1 at BBV to trade in 6 games, 3 or more being on this list...And then receiving both this game, and the extra 40% credit? If so, that'd be a gold-mine of game credit.[/QUOTE]

That isn't how it works. The TIV for the select games gets adjusted to $20 for each of the 3 games. The base TIV for the 3 I traded in today were $7, $8.25 & $8.25 :) Got a gift receipt so I'm going to return FNR4 for Prototype or Ghostbusters in a day or two.

[quote name='ohboy10451']do scratches have an effect on whether they accept the game?[/QUOTE]

YMMV. If they are light, most employees should take them without an issue. If the scratches are heavy or if they are light and the employee is just being a douche, they might try to charge a refurb fee.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']how long does the trade 3 for fight night 4 last? Can I purchase some games at BBV next Friday when I get paid any trade em in at Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

my fight night ad says the deals ends on6/30/09., so yiou only have one day to combine the bbv and fn4 together.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mitemouse']my fight night ad says the deals ends on6/30/08., so yiou only have one day to combine the bbv and fn4 together.[/QUOTE]

damn....its almost as if they planned it this way. lol

Traded in Quantam of Solice, Pure and NBA 09 for the PS3 version. I am not going to open it until Tuesday since it's my birthday. I was going to get the 360 version but there were a plethora of posts about the game freezing on the IGN boards.

[quote name='paintballers']Anyone know how much I can get for an orginal XBOX from gamestop? with all cables and one controller.[/QUOTE]

I tried to trade mine in a couple months ago and they would not accept it. I do not think they accept any original xbox consoles or games.

Can anyone confirm this? Confirm if getting a gift receipt and then returning FN4 to get another $59.99 game would actually work?

Aww wth...I just called 2 gamestops to ask them about the deal. They told me that I wouldn't get FN4 for free and that I would only "save $40" meaning I would still have to pay $20. What is this man? I live in Hawaii btw.

[quote name='Jimbo1']Aww wth...I just called 2 gamestops to ask them about the deal. They told me that I wouldn't get FN4 for free and that I would only "save $40" meaning I would still have to pay $20. What is this man? I live in Hawaii btw.[/QUOTE]

They might just not understand the promotion. You may want to actually go in store and have them scan the 3 games and see what happens. It should bump the value of each trade in up to $20 (or down to lol).

Thanks Freshzen. Because of what you said, I just called a 3rd Gamestop and the guy told me that the promotion is going on nationwide and that the 2 other guys I talked to were misinformed.

:)

[quote name='Jimbo1']Can anyone confirm this? Confirm if getting a gift receipt and then returning FN4 to get another $59.99 game would actually work?[/QUOTE]

I was told at two Gamestops so far that it would work.

[quote name='Scahom1']Surprised at how generous GS was with some of these games.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. You usually have to really go through the lists to pick together a few that are actually worth taking in. Here, there is a lot of older and cheaper stuff.

I love this deal. Traded in 3 games I bought for a total of about $35 (which I finished 1 and bored of the 2 others) and got this great game. Too bad for all horrible freeze bug so I hope EA push out a patch soon.

Well considering ea is alternating fight night and MMA year by year that makes this deal more attractive, seeing as MMA would be out for 2010 so the next fight night wont be here till 2011..... Something to think about I guess

[quote name='kingjames02392']I tried to trade mine in a couple months ago and they would not accept it. I do not think they accept any original xbox consoles or games.[/QUOTE]
They are not accepting anything that deals with original Xbox. They are selling their stock for 25% off, which I think is horrible. They should at least be 75%, since they won't take it back for credit.

[quote name='Jimbo1']Aww wth...I just called 2 gamestops to ask them about the deal. They told me that I wouldn't get FN4 for free and that I would only "save $40" meaning I would still have to pay $20. What is this man? I live in Hawaii btw.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='freshzen']They might just not understand the promotion. You may want to actually go in store and have them scan the 3 games and see what happens. It should bump the value of each trade in up to $20 (or down to lol).[/QUOTE]
They first scanned my games, and it came out to be 40 bucks. I told the girl why it wasn't 60 and she said once she scans FN4, it would bump it up....and it did. If it doesn't, you can always tell them you don't want to trade it in (even if you signed for it) and they will nullify the trade. I've done that before when they tried to charge because they said two of my games had scratches, which was not true.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Blockbuster is having a B1G1 ($15 and under) free starting Tuesday, if you can find them both Bioshock and GTA4 qualify.[/QUOTE]

Spiderman Web of Shadows also qualifies.

[quote name='MordenDed']Well considering ea is alternating fight night and MMA year by year that makes this deal more attractive, seeing as MMA would be out for 2010 so the next fight night wont be here till 2011..... Something to think about I guess[/QUOTE]
That's interesting. :)

[quote name='pbnate88']so for someome who just found this any games on sale?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much Target clearance right now but also check the Blockbuster thread for their upcoming buy 1 get 1 free sale. I got NCAA Basketball 09 at a pawn yesterday for $10 and traded that in.

[quote name='ivanctorres']Traded in Fable 2, Banjo and R6V2.

I'm always happy when I can walk away from a store with no cash out of pocket :)[/QUOTE]

Does GS not charge tax?

I have a question for people who have already done this. Do they ask you for your address when you do the trade? My brother and I both plan on doing the trade, but my brother is currently staying with me.

bread's done
Back