10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a couple of Fort Max at TRU today...$150.
I saw those too, spider wrapped to hell!!!

I picked up a galvatron at target a few weeks ago, only one I've seen in the wild. Noticed that bbts had astrotrain, swooped up the two since those will be a pain to find.

Heads up:  Ages 3 and up has a 20% off everything in stock sale going on.  Just placed an order for 450.00  ...

http://www.agesthreeandup.com/

First foray into 3p land (something I've been trying to have self control to avoid... but sales!).  Wardog, DX9 Carry, DX9 Tyrant, MP Hot Rod, and for shits and giggles Titan Masters Galvatron (cuz it's cheaper than retail haha)

Found Titans Return Brainstorm at two different Walgreens, after fruitlessly searching for a month. 

First one had one only, the second one had two.  (I happened to be at a shopping center that had a Walgreens after I already got mine, and I wanted to see if it was a fluke or if they really are out in force now).

Also, while I'm here, TF Source is having a FansProject sale.  It looks like the bottom has fallen out of their Headmasters because of Titans Return.

This is a chance to pick up Crox (aka the infinitely better Skullcruncher) for $40 or their better colored Quickswitch for $50.  Both are good figures.

CW Computron, Devastator, Fort Max, Victorion, and some others are available at Target.

Use KIDSGIFT for 20% off, a 10% coupon from their Wish List app, and 5% from RED card to get any of them for 35% off.

Picked up Computron.  I would much rather have UW Computron, but $100 less makes up for a lot.

If anyone has any interest in the G2 Superion and Menasor, check your local T.J. Max/Marshall's. They're selling them for $39. You can also find Optimus Prime (White), Scattershot and Motormaster for $15.

CW Computron, Devastator, Fort Max, Victorion, and some others are available at Target.

Use KIDSGIFT for 20% off, a 10% coupon from their Wish List app, and 5% from RED card to get any of them for 35% off.

Picked up Computron. I would much rather have UW Computron, but $100 less makes up for a lot.
Where did you see Computron? I didn't see it on Target.com.

If anyone has any interest in the G2 Superion and Menasor, check your local T.J. Max/Marshall's. They're selling them for $39. You can also find Optimus Prime (White), Scattershot and Motormaster for $15.
Went to three TJ Maxxes, a Marshalls, and a couple of Ross since they were next door. No G2 Superion or Menasor at any of them. A few had the Voyagers, most didn't.

Reminds me of the fruitless hunting for Sky Lynx. At least I picked up some cheap Hero Mashers.

Picked up Computron. I would much rather have UW Computron, but $100 less makes up for a lot.
How do you get the extra 10% off?

I figured it out, is the wishlist coupon single use only?

FYI, BBTS has Titans Return Wave 2 stuff in stock and Wave 3 up for preorder.  I've still yet to see anything wave 2 in any store, haven't seen them up online for retail price (my alpha trion and astrotrain Amazon preorders were canceled) so just ordered everything across the board. 

30% off toys at Target.com with promo PLAY

Works on Transformers...Superion collection for $51 or Metroplex for $105

They have some newer Titan figures on the site but they say in store only. :wall: 

30% off toys at Target.com with promo PLAY

Works on Transformers...Superion collection for $51 or Metroplex for $105

They have some newer Titan figures on the site but they say in store only. :wall:
You mean FortMax, right?

They also have the Platinum Edition Autobot Heroes set with better decos for Ultra Magnus, Springer, Kup, Arcee, and the wrong Blurr.

Overpriced at $150, it's $105 with the coupon.

That said, who knows -- you may be able to get it at TJ Maxx/Marshalls. I picked up a G2 Superion on Thursday (after striking out at multiple stores) and there has been a report of Computron spotted for $40.

thanks for the heads up.  i just ordered fortress maximus, victorian, computron, and planet of junk.  also found brainstorm at walgreens today.  

for the fortress maximus, i am going to give it to him as a christmas present when he turns next year or the christmas after when he is 3 or 4.  i got the original when i cam out from my parents when I was one of those ages.  once i find out, i will give it to him.  i still have a picture from that christmas from like 85 or 86 with that box.  my parents were great to me.

Target Cartwheel has 15% off Generations figures.  Should work with the $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 purchase coupons.

Last time I checked in store, deluxes were $9.99 also.

Free shipping for orders over $19 on HTS

Stacks with SPRING17 for 15% off and the email subscription coupon which is 20%

Got me a Sixshot for $38.15 shipped.

Thanks for that.  Sixshot is now mine.

New figures (the Hot Rod wave, Voyager Optimus/Megs, and Soundwave) have finally started appearing by me.

Annoyingly, HTS has been out of stock on most of them since they appeared.

Triggerhappy is really, really good.

It is beautiful but I'm waiting on a second run, lots of people are reporting easy breakage and chipping with this first run. If I'm dropping that much money I don't expect those kinds of issues

I just sold my old MP05 a couple weeks ago. Man he was an awkward, gangly fella. Just waiting for the inevitable second run on the new Megs, hopefully they fix the issues because he's just gorgeous

I had not bought any transformers in 1 1/2 years. SO I decided to get back in the game. Yesterday on ebay I bought a new sealed Unite Warriors Computron the takara version and it included the PC-012 upgrade kit added at no extra charge. It was $170, do you think this was a good deal? I think so because the UW version was the better of the 2 Computrons

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262967585999

I also will be selling a lot of stuff not featured on the site yet too, like video game statues and figures and a bunch of galvatron figures

Haha, I see what you did there.

Just finally ordered MP Optimus Primal for 88 after ebay flash sale coupon PREMEMDAY15. Random seller in China but checked out on TFW boards so crossing fingers... Usually get stuff from bababobo but they didn't have Primal... I've been ordering either an MP or a 3rd party fig each flash sale, might as well save 15 bucks right?

Been a long time since this thread has been bumped but today at Walmart I found leader power of the primes Optimus and rodimus for $11 each!

The Walgreens site shows stock around you. It told me some stores around me had him but one I checked didn’t. I figure I’ll wait until I hear lot of folks reporting finds to start to go look again

The Walgreens site shows stock around you. It told me some stores around me had him but one I checked didn’t. I figure I’ll wait until I hear lot of folks reporting finds to start to go look again
The Walgreens site shows stock of *any* deluxes, including Brainstorm, Mindwipe, etc. I'm not sure if they count the clones in there too.

It's basically useless.

I think wreckgar has his own item number though
I used the website to check for marvel legends silver surfer and it was pretty accurate, helped me track one down

My Punch/Counterpunch arrived today, crushed box so good thing I’m gonna open it

I think wreckgar has his own item number though
I used the website to check for marvel legends silver surfer and it was pretty accurate, helped me track one down

My Punch/Counterpunch arrived today, crushed box so good thing I’m gonna open it
They’ve been shipping most of my stuff in bags, food items included. It’s getting pretty damn annoying.

Same. Years ago I would’ve been all about these but the modern incarnations have been so great that I can’t see paying $30 - $75 for these glorified paperweights just for nostalgia sake. If they sit and hit clearance I may bite but otherwise that’s a no for me dog

bread's done
Back