walmart: 3DS XL Legend of Zelda system $199.96 (price mistake?)

DANIEL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
walmart online add for 11/17 to 11/23 is showing the 3DS XL Legend of Zelda system for $199.96 only valid nov 22 & nov 23 

is this a price mistake?

[attachment=952:3ds.JPG]

Because Walmart is only price-matching specific competitor Black Friday deals, and Target's $150 3DS XL isn't included in them.

i would love to get this at walmart

but i have credit at gamestop and BB,

and from what i'm reading BB won't pm walmart

Can I walk in and grab this at midnight at a 24/7 Wal Mart or does the sale start at a specific time, or update at a specific time, on Friday?

Last edited by a moderator:
well shoot, do i need a smartphone or something or would they look it up for me?
I'm sure you could use a smart phone to look it up or tell them to. Shouldn't be a real issue.

Can I walk in and grab this at midnight at a 24/7 Wal Mart or does the sale start at a specific time, or update at a specific time, on Friday?
The ad only states that it begins November 22nd. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem grabbing one at midnight.

FYI to any Chicago CAGers out there, even though this isn't quite a deal (YET): the Chicago Wal-Mart at 4626 West Diversey Ave. had three Zelda 3DS XL bundles for sale in the electronics dept. as of closing last night (11pm). I would've jumped on it had I not sprung for the Red Pokemon XY 3DS XL a few weeks back--just liked the design a tad bit more than this one. :)

Crossposting from the Chicago regional thread...guessing more people will see it here. :)

Does anyone know if this will be going live on walmart.com tonight, and if so, if you have the item already in your cart (prior to the sale), will it reflect the sales price?

Does anyone know if this will be going live on walmart.com tonight, and if so, if you have the item already in your cart (prior to the sale), will it reflect the sales price?
I don't think anyone knows except the people running the Walmart web site. Heck, maybe even they don't know. :razz:

So, will BB price match in store the Walmart price if you pre ordered from bestbuy.com with in store pick up?
Or do I need to call bestbuy.com and get them to do the price match?
It seems like we're getting conflicting reports.

So, will BB price match in store the Walmart price if you pre ordered from bestbuy.com with in store pick up?
Or do I need to call bestbuy.com and get them to do the price match?
It seems like we're getting conflicting reports.
If you used gift cards and reward certificates, call tomorrow morning. If you didn't, do it in store.

hmmmm...To try to get this, get a transfer from my regular 3DS with the Ambassador games, and then trade in the old 3DS for credit or to just wait until next week and buy Zelda at K-Mart for $30???

Is the 3DSXL that much of an improvement?

hmmmm...To try to get this, get a transfer from my regular 3DS with the Ambassador games, and then trade in the old 3DS for credit or to just wait until next week and buy Zelda at K-Mart for $30???

It really is.

But, the graphics do suffer a little.

Is the ad with this deal still on Walmart's site? I can't find it anymore. I looked thru the "Pre-Black Friday", "Be Ready" and "Stretch and Save" ads and didn't see the 3DS XL Zelda bundle.

Going to try at midnight tonight, then will just cancel my Best Buy order since they jerked me around so bad and I hate them.  Well, I dislike both places, but choices of evils and such.

I'm in the same boat expect I already have a XL but since Gamestop won't let me do an data transfer in store or give me the Wi-Fi code... I'm just cancel my pre order ended at walmart Then sell my old one on ebay

i still think the best deal is if you have the 10 off 40 coupon from toys r us then price match it there from walmarts ad and use the coupon, totaling 190 plus tax

My Wal Mart still doesn't have any in the case and the worker (not very helpful) didn't know if they would even get any...remember why I don't care for Wal Mart.

I'm sure I will be wasting a trip up there at midnight to try and land one.

i still think the best deal is if you have the 10 off 40 coupon from toys r us then price match it there from walmarts ad and use the coupon, totaling 190 plus tax
Is there a place for me to get this 10 off 40 coupon?

It took me a while to find the Holiday Prep ad. I realized it was using my location (Portland, OR) to serve up ads. I changed to Houston, Texas, because Walmart loves Texas, and found the ad. Hope this helps some of you price match at Target, that's my plan.

It took me a while to find the Holiday Prep ad. I realized it was using my location (Portland, OR) to serve up ads. I changed to Houston, Texas, because Walmart loves Texas, and found the ad. Hope this helps some of you price match at Target, that's my plan.
any reason why target?

They were clueless at the WalMart in Shelbyville, KY. I placed an order at a Best Buy that said they were available in stock while I was walking out to the parking lot. Nabbed an ad. Here's hoping for a price match tomorrow.

Side note: Looks like they had only about 6 Xbox One's come in. The line for them was short, but still turned people away.

Picked mine up around 12:30 EST. It rang up at the right price. There were a few people still waiting in line for X1 so the electronics area was still staffed. There were 4 in the case a few days ago and now there's only one left, so I'd guess a few people bought them earlier than I got there.

Picked mine up around 12:30 EST. It rang up at the right price. There were a few people still waiting in line for X1 so the electronics area was still staffed. There were 4 in the case a few days ago and now there's only one left, so I'd guess a few people bought them earlier than I got there.
Can you confirm the included copy of the game is a code requiring a download?

bread's done
Back